Author Topic: MUST SEE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! The Energy Non-Crisis  (Read 12253 times)

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
MUST SEE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! The Energy Non-Crisis
« on: May 26, 2008, 12:04:39 am »
A friend sent this to me and I wanted to share it.It is from Oct. of 2007 so if it is a duplicate then the Mods that be can delete it.
(just drop me a note and let me know-thanks)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147

It would be cool if AJ could get this guy on his show!
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

strgzr

Re: Might have already been done but here goes anyways.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 12:15:35 am »
It's been on here a time or two, but it doesn't hurt to remember that the energy crisis is a contrived thing. Lindsey Williams has talked over and over again about the oil find on Gull Island on the North slope of Alaska that was drilled and tapped. He questioned the peak oil fraud perpetrated on the world by the ruling elites. But till the American people, and the world wake up to that fraud it will continue till the end, which isn't far off.

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
Re: Might have already been done but here goes anyways.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 12:23:40 am »
In the video he talked about a date that Iran(?) would try to pull this off.I guess it will be before the election.
We'll see.I feel like it will be though.I still feel like something will happen before then to suspend the election and make bush
"De Furor"
"zeig heil"
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: The Energy Non-Crisis
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 01:03:48 am »
Lindsey Williams talks about his first hand knowledge of Alaskan oil reserves larger than any on earth. And he talks about how the oil companies and U.S. government won't send it through the pipeline for U.S. citizens to use. free 'The New American' magazine download-the NAU issue: http://www.thenewamerican.com/node/6230 http://www.free10dvds.com --Terrorists' Activities: prior knowledge furnished to the FBI six months in advance of 9-11--free download: http://www.scribd.com/doc/496170/Terrorists-Activitiesprior-knowledge-furnished-to-the-FBI-6-months-in-advance-of-911

The Energy Non-Crisis by Lindsey Williams

Lindsay Williams       
About the Author

Lindsey Williams, who has been an ordained Baptist minister for 28 years, went to Alaska in 1971 as a missionary. The Transalaska oil pipeline began its construction phase in 1974, and because of Mr. Williams' love for his country and concern for the spiritual welfare of the "pipeliners," he volunteered to serve as Chaplain on the pipeline, with the subsequent full support of the Alyeska Pipeline Company.
Because of the executive status accorded to him as Chaplain, he was given access to the information that is documented in this book.
After numerous public speaking engagements in the western states, certain government officials and concerned individuals urged Mr. Williams to put into print what he saw and heard, stating that they felt this information was vital to national security. Mr. Williams firmly believes that whoever controls energy controls the economy. Thus, The Energy Non-Crisis.
Because of the outstanding public response that has been generated by this book, Lindsey Williams is in great demand for speaking engagements, radio, and TV shows.

(Addition to the fourth printing of the second edition.)

Please keep in mind when you read this eye-opening book that BAPTIST John D. Rockefeller BOUGHT the U.S. government after the Supreme Court decision to outlaw his monopoly in 1911.

The Energy Non-Crisis is available for sale here

Forword

The content of this manuscript is only as valuable and useful to the reader as the credibility of the authors.
The honesty, integrity, and therefore the credibility, of the authors of this book is unquestionable to the limit of their combined facts and knowledge.

I can personally attest to many of the facts, and certainly many of the conversations quoted in the book, as I spent a week with Chaplain Lindsey on the North Slope of Alaska during the construction of the Trans-Alaska pipeline. I was privileged to talk with high officials of Alyeska Pipeline Service Company. For reasons unknown to me, I was given access to private information that apparently very few outsiders were ever given. I moved among the men at work and in the baracks. My week on the North Slope was a liberal education.
The motivation for this book is to bring facts to the American people as the authors know them. They do not have a political ax to grind nor any personal advantage by bringing forth these facts.Our President has stated that our energy problem is the equivalent of war. Yet he has embraced policies that have continually discouraged and hampered the development of our oil industry.
Nearly ten years ago President Nixon warned of a pending energy shortage unless our domestic production be drastically increased, but Congress insisted on restrictive price controls.

Congress has been urged—and sometimes threatened—by special interest groups to take a negative stance on energy production, but they have miserably failed to take proper action to increase our domestic production. In fact, as you read this book you must come to the realization that energy production has been fiercely stifled by "Government Bureaucracy, " and Congress has sat on its collective hands.
You, the reader, will be left to make your own conclusions as to why this set of facts and circumstances conflict many times with what we have been told by the news media—which is fed its information by Government Agencies and Departments.

It is with great pride and pleasure that I endorse this manuscript and compliment the authors for taking time to do the research and make it available to all of us.March 19, 1980       Hugh M. Chance
Former Senator of
The State of Colorado

Please keep in mind when you read this eye-opening book that BAPTIST John D. Rockefeller BOUGHT the U.S. government after the Supreme Court decision to outlaw his monopoly in 1911:Chapter I   The Great Oil Deception
Chapter 2   Establishing Credibility
Chapter 3   Shut Down That Pipeline
Chapter 4   An Important Visit by Senator Hugh Chance
Chapter 5   Amazing Facts About the Oil Fields
Chapter 6   The Workings of An Oil Field
Chapter 7   Toilet Paper Holder for Sale Cheap—Only $375.00!
Chapter 8   Want Some Falcons? just Two Million Dollars... A Pair!
Chapter 9   How About An Outhouse for $10,000 (Extra for the Mercedes Engine, Of Course!)
Chapter I0   One Law for the Rich, Another for the Poor
Chapter 11   The Barges Froze and Cracked and Popped
Chapter 12   Those Welds Are Not Faulty!
Chapter 13   Why Are These Arabs Here?
Chapter 14   The Plan to Nationalize the Oil Companies
Chapter 15   Waiting for a Huge New Oil Field
Chapter 16   Gull Island Will Blow Your Mind!
Chapter 17   If Gull Island Didn't Blow Your Mind—This Will!
Chapter 18   The Oil Flows—Now the Tactics Change
Chapter 19   The Energy Non-Crisis of Natural Gas: A StartlingPrediction Comes True
Chapter 20   A Scandal Greater Than Watergate?

http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 02:49:10 am »
Awesome video. I just watched it. It confirms the same thing that John Perkins said about the oil money for debt deal that was worked out in the 1970's. thanks for posting this.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline changedname

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 08:35:15 am »
WOW! that was a load of truth and now the invasions of Iraq and the threat of the invasion of Iran make more sense as to why the USA wants to wage wars with them! So, taking our tax money for debt was not enough for them now they want to take our money through the gas pumps also! They are destroying us for debt but are they trying to conserve? NO! they are daily acquiring more debt and now we see that our representatives are hip of what is really going on and going along with it! This can also make many understand the sham of the two parties because this proves that they are in bed together does'nt it?

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
Re: MUST SEE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! The Energy Non-Crisis
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 11:31:14 am »
I try to be careful as to what I post and how I title it.I am not into the whole PC thing or scared of stepping on toes.I just know there have been multiple threads on the same subject(pot comes to mind-not bashing!)so I would like to say to whomever changed the title of my post:
THANK YOU ;D
As I said I try to be careful not to double up on stuff as I do not read everything.
Thankyou again.
 ;D

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 11:36:12 am »
I try to be careful as to what I post and how I title it.I am not into the whole PC thing or scared of stepping on toes.I just know there have been multiple threads on the same subject(pot comes to mind-not bashing!)so I would like to say to whomever changed the title of my post:
THANK YOU ;D
As I said I try to be careful not to double up on stuff as I do not read everything.
Thankyou again.
 ;D

i changed it because it is awesome, thank you for posting this video.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline PaladinRoden

• No Freedom No Peace!
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 02:04:40 pm »
Never seen this video before. Very educational, thank you so much for posting this. After watching it all i can say is.....WOW!
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
- Samuel Adams "Sons of Liberty"

Offline chris jones

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 02:45:33 pm »
Thanks for the post. Good on ya.

We have no oil problem, what we have is sociopaths who seek to destroy our freedoms, our constitution, our bill of rights, increase our deficit, continue waring and invasions,committing genocide, sending our kids to their death, depleting our economy, and create a nation of serfs dependent on the will of the royalty.

Offline point

• dust in the wind
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 02:45:56 pm »
Wow.  Nice vid, even better production.  j/k
I didnt know this and thank you for sharing.  200 years is plenty of time to progress from oil to non-destructive energy sources.  There is a big difference in withholding info from the public to protect them and another thing when they lie to our face about things we need daily.  These guys really enjoy messing with ppls lives.

Offline cloudsifter

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 02:52:47 pm »
I get a 404 at the free10dvds link.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 04:37:24 pm »
Great man, thanks for the post.

There certainly is no energy crisis, this is a typical scheme of the elitists to break the backbone of this nation, and suck us dry, to be forever at their mercy.

They have oil deposits globaly, just sitting there caped off.
They (the power)do beleive we are moronic, uneducated, cowardly, brainwashed and a spoiled mass of worms to be used for their own bidding.

Hang them publicaly in front of the white house from a tree, if there is not tree big enough for all of them put one there.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2008, 10:30:50 pm »
Simply amazing
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

user111

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 01:48:44 am »
Every time I read this or see it,I still walk away shaking my head.
It still doesn't change the fact this country has right here in the USA over 100 years of oil based on the facts and our insatiable desire for oil.
Nor does it change the fact that we export very single day the majority of the oil coming out of the North slope and much of that goes to Japan,so we in turn can import our needs ( at an inflated cost of course ) but then that's what we have done with our whole country and it's manufacturing etc.,so that now countries like China and Japan to mention a few literally own our national debt.
It's the old,,,If we had kept our oil,manufacturing and our military at home in the first place,we'd probably still be filthy rich and living the good life for years to come.

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 04:05:49 am »
THANK YOU ;D
Thankyou again.
 ;D
I don't think it hurts to post revelent items a couple of times,because there is always new people coming & going that will not(maybe don't know how) to use the search, as long as there's a bit of time between them,And even older items get missed & we are still now talking and using as a reference information hundereds of years old,if its relevent its ok.just mu 2cents

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 04:46:31 am »
Also glad you did i hadn't see this,can't wait to read the book! thanks for link sane.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 09:45:30 am »
Also glad you did i hadn't see this,can't wait to read the book! thanks for link sane.

KI4BNC posted it

Offline limitgov

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 02:20:47 pm »
The US representatives need to realize that when they are finally brought to justice, they will be executed for their crimes.

Offline HiQConsoul

• It's NOT THAT SIMPLE!
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 03:36:21 pm »
how's that batman line go again....

'HOLY BEJEEBUS BATMAN!' ...? no that's not it.. but...
Give us hope // Maybe rather than live as beast Draba chose to die as man - a chick in Spartacus. // 'No, that's where I draw the line. I'll beat 'em up, but I don't want to kill 'em.' - Muhammed Ali // Welcome to the ancient epic battle of good and evil..

angndon

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 04:41:08 pm »
According to this site:
http://www.survivalcenter.com/lw.html
#  Energy Non-Crisis -- "No longer available due to threat to author".

Offline HiQConsoul

• It's NOT THAT SIMPLE!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 09:57:48 pm »
According to this site:
http://www.survivalcenter.com/lw.html
#  Energy Non-Crisis -- "No longer available due to threat to author".

at the risk of repeating myself...

how's that batman line go again....

'HOLY BEJEEBUS BATMAN!' ...? no that's not it.. but...
... ;D .. f**ked.....
Give us hope // Maybe rather than live as beast Draba chose to die as man - a chick in Spartacus. // 'No, that's where I draw the line. I'll beat 'em up, but I don't want to kill 'em.' - Muhammed Ali // Welcome to the ancient epic battle of good and evil..

Offline Saturn

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 12:30:21 am »
Just saw the video. All I could say is Jesus H Christ, what is gonna happen to this planet. I'll find a way to get that book.

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 01:30:50 am »
HOLY SH!#!!! ,BATMAN!!!
THIS INFO NEEDS TO GO VIRAL!!
(how's that?) ;D

Offline Zed

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 02:20:44 am »
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

strgzr

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 03:36:30 am »
I was listening to the news today and the news person was saying how we need to explore for more for oil. How we need to open ANWAR, and the national petroleum reserve and drill offshore. He said it was expected that 1/4 of the oil on earth would be found under the oceans. Aside from the fact that many known oil reserves have been drilled and tapped off, as has been said on this thread, it struck me as odd that only an estimated 1/4 of the earths oil will be found in off shore wells when most of the earth is covered by ocean. I guess it's just another lie, in place, to convince us of peak oil, should any significant oil be found by drilling in the ocean.

Offline point

• dust in the wind
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 07:01:19 am »
Not sure on truth of it but I was once told that we have more oil in the earth than we have used since we discovered it.  There is not an absence of oil, just that decency walked out when greed walked in.  We have more than enough oil to give a window to ween from it to other fuels.  Major problem is that the 'oil investors' spent trillions in building and 'defending' the resources that they will rather let you die than loose their investments.

Bush likens this war to WW2, which is like comparing a Pinto to a Porsche.  WW2 had a clear a present mission and the leaders of that time (for the most part) we trying to win, not play around in the sand.  We could have taken over and maintained Iraq in one week, but our hands got tied from our 'leaders' and that process has been drug out for 8 years now.  WW2 only lasted 5 years and the honest truth is that more guys come home messed up (ptsd) than who died in WW2.

This book proves there never was an oil 'crisis' other than those who control it. At some point, ppl wont be able to drive and this will shut our economy down.  They talk about $10 a gallon gas like ppl will pay it.  No, I see gas trucks being hijacked and burned on the road and things like gas stations becoming a center point for 'freeman' towns.  This is getting very ugly and more and more ppl are becoming broken from the lack of CARE.
I guess someone really wanted to kill care and caring activities off.  Doused it with petrol and burned it down to an ash.  I hope its worth it.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 08:46:25 am »
I was listening to the news today and the news person was saying how we need to explore for more for oil. How we need to open ANWAR, and the national petroleum reserve and drill offshore. He said it was expected that 1/4 of the oil on earth would be found under the oceans. Aside from the fact that many known oil reserves have been drilled and tapped off, as has been said on this thread, it struck me as odd that only an estimated 1/4 of the earths oil will be found in off shore wells when most of the earth is covered by ocean. I guess it's just another lie, in place, to convince us of peak oil, should any significant oil be found by drilling in the ocean. [/i]

Hi Gus.
I live in a town close to the oil capitol of Brazil, Macae is the citys name.
So I have met  a lot of oil workers, from the rousabouts to the superintendents, and big dogs. The oil companys have thousands of offshore oil rigs, they have capped oil reserves, they have deepwater drilling rigs going at it , all of them 24 hours a day. PLEASE, oil shortage my fooken arse. Lies and deceptions YES. They want out fooken money and see us broke, then they will blame the middle east for this abomination, what a fooken sham. NWO & oil companys are married. They have had some of the biggest hits offshore in the past three years that would rock your socks.

Offline Zed

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2008, 06:03:41 pm »
Not sure on truth of it but I was once told that we have more oil in the earth than we have used since we discovered it.  There is not an absence of oil, just that decency walked out when greed walked in.

Another fact that is Conveniently Ignored is that "Oil is Not a Fossil Fuel" it's a byproduct of the earth created from chemical reactions of various minerals and the internal heat of the earth.

Why else would once "Empty" Oil wells be capped and later found to have filled back up?
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline alpha82301

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2008, 02:06:59 am »
iv worked fore bp oil thy are so corrupt and wastfull thy make their employees life hell
lets start the new revolution ! power from God and the Constitution to all free men and women! God made man to be free .man made men into slaves

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 02:24:32 am »
Give Joe Newman his patent for the Newman Generator.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3484490731703421398&pr=goog-sl

Offline Zed

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 06:30:36 pm »
Note: PirateBay Has Lindsy Williams Entire DVD Collection available for Download via BitTorrent