Author Topic: Fluoride Works  (Read 130927 times)

Offline cold fusion

• Sola Scriptura
    • Mudslinger's Musings
Re: The Fluoride Deception
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2007, 08:32:25 am »
Baking soda helps neutralize the acidity you get from an acid-forming diet. Dark green leafy vegetables will do the same thing. Epsom salts are great for relieving cramps, which are caused in part by a magnesium shortage. You need magnesium for your muscles to relax. A quarter teaspoon in a half-glass of water will relieve cramps and muscle soreness in about 20 minutes.

Offline onehundredmonkeys

• onehundredmonkeys
    • onehundredmonkeys
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2007, 08:35:48 am »
Ok, I plan on getting a Berkey water filter to get rid of the fluoride, but I'm sure everyone knows that toothpaste almost always has fluoride in it. Does anyone know of any effective non-fluoride toothpaste that they use or know of?
I use 'Biodent'
It looks ugly green, but tastes better then most fluor-free tooth pastes.
tjeez, this topic begins to look like and 'covert ad campain'
 ;D < see white teeth!
All it takes is, another monkey

Offline Wiley8b

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2007, 10:09:21 am »
Reverse osmosis or distilled (if from city water).  The best would be well water.  No fluoride there.

They are starting to force rural counties in some states like California to Flouridate their wells.

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2007, 12:33:57 pm »
Hydrogen Peroxide will make your teeth nice and white.

Baking soda (add one tablespoon to water) is great for reducing cramps and returning the blood to a more alkaline level.  Cancer survives in an acid environment but dies in an alkaline one.

A good toothpick made out of wood is better than any toothbrush.  If your not eating crap (sugar, soda) your own bacteria works wonders for your teeth.  Remember, teeth are hard skin.  Thats right.  Teeth are skin.

If you do drink distilled water, make sure to drink colloidal minerals as a suppliant.

I use the berkey light for filtering city water.
Ok, I've heard that it is a tablespoon of baking soda to 8 ounces of water, if you want to drink it, is that correct?

Also, how to you use the hydrogen peroxide to make your teeth white? Do you just rub it on there or what?

I'm sorry, what are colloidal minerals? Is it in the same vein as colloidal silver?

Rock

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2007, 12:44:05 pm »
Ok, I've heard that it is a tablespoon of baking soda to 8 ounces of water, if you want to drink it, is that correct?

Also, how to you use the hydrogen peroxide to make your teeth white? Do you just rub it on there or what?

I'm sorry, what are colloidal minerals? Is it in the same vein as colloidal silver?

1) drink it fast
2) All whitening strips use is HP.  So save your money and by a bottle and hold (a shot glass amount) the HP in your mouth for 2 minutes.
3) Colloidal silver is one of the important minerals and is one of the most expensive.  Look here http://www.active-liquid-minerals.com/index.html?gclid=CMbCsbPsw48CFQGdPAodEDPBXw

Rock

« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2007, 12:46:52 pm »
Got a pm from a member who reminded me to tell you to buy SEA-Salt.  It too is an important mineral for hydration.

Rock

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2007, 01:04:48 pm »
Wow, thanks for that Rock. I have tried other vitamins and minerals, but they were always so expensive and all they did was make me have hyper yellow urine!  I think I will give those a try!

Where is your source of sea-salt? I'm sure there are good and bad ones for that too.

Rock

« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2007, 01:10:13 pm »
Wow, thanks for that Rock. I have tried other vitamins and minerals, but they were always so expensive and all they did was make me have hyper yellow urine!  I think I will give those a try!

Where is your source of sea-salt? I'm sure there are good and bad ones for that too.

As long as its 100% sea salt it don't matter where you get it.  ;D

Rock

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2007, 01:34:18 pm »
Woah, I have just been reading about all those "active minerals" in that link you posted and in the ingredients for most of them is sodium benzoate. Isn't that some bad stuff? ???

Rock

« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2007, 05:04:42 pm »

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2007, 06:13:00 pm »
I use "The Green Beaver" brand toothpaste.  It is made in Canada, and quite excellent in taste and texture.  I highly recommend it.
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2007, 09:39:18 pm »
Do you personally use that stuff Rock?

Also, since we've taken care of that toothpaste problem, what does anyone have to say of deodorants? The on I use (unfortunately) has bad stuff in it, but I need a viable alternative before I switch. I found  http://no-bo.com/index.htm and it seems like a pretty good thing, but I wanted to know if anyone else had something to add?

Offline onehundredmonkeys

• onehundredmonkeys
    • onehundredmonkeys
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2007, 05:29:18 am »
Is there a way to protect yourself from this? Is it possible to filter the water from fluoride?

First you should test if it is in the water.
There are many lowcost test-kits available.
Do a search. i used 'watersafe- all in one', but others will be ok too.

All it takes is, another monkey

Offline changedname

« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2007, 09:43:15 am »
Ok, I plan on getting a Berkey water filter to get rid of the fluoride, but I'm sure everyone knows that toothpaste almost always has fluoride in it. Does anyone know of any effective non-fluoride toothpaste that they use or know of?

I think you can purchase toothpaste at your local herb store to avoid the flouride in the toothpaste!

Offline changedname

« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2007, 09:49:30 am »
Ok, so you got your toothpaste from a health store? As in one of those vegetarian, can't-pronounce-it herb stores?  How do you use the baking soda? Oh, by the way, use hydrogen peroxide as mouth wash. Its super cheap, nukes all the bacteria in your mouth, and it will last a long time. The downside is that is tastes disgusting, makes your mouth foam up like you have rabies, and leaves a wierd aftertaste. It DOES work though, nothing else has kept my breath smelling better than it has.

I'm sorry I'm hijacking the thread, but does anyone have an alternative to mainstream deodorants? They have some bad stuff in them, but I'm a sweaty guy, so I can't really go without it for very long... ;D

There is a natural crystal deoderant stone you can use for deoderant I have one now ..Thai stone deoderant!

Offline changedname

« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2007, 09:54:20 am »
Step 1. Wet tootbrush.
Step 2. Insert into open Baking soda box (keep a second one separate)
Step 3. Tootbrush comes out precoated with baking soda.
Step 4. Insert into mouth and scrub teeth. (note smell of plague and stuff coming off).

NEVER DRINK SODA POP - NONE - NONE AT ALL. If the Aspartame doesn't cook your brain, the Sodium Benzoate will give you cancer, and the PH imbalance (can of coke PH=2.5) will help you along into acidosis).  If that does not screw you up enough the suger (12 teaspoons in a can of coke) will help you right along to diabetes.  The de-population program has been there all along folks, its hidden in plain site at at 7-11.

I ALWAYS brush with a hard bristle toothbrush.  People are trained by their dentists not to - but then the dentist runs a steel pick against the teeth?!  What is that!

On the PH subject there was an excellent MP3 show done on the Crash Are You Ready Program by George Whitehurst Berry.

It is here http://www.anomalicresearch.com/mp3/CRASHAREYOUREADY/2007-10-11-01CrashAreYouReady.mp3

I have NO gum problems at all, my teeth are white (not totally) and its just a mattter of brushing them really well for 10 minutes to whiten them right up.

There is one drawback to using the baking soda too much as it can make your teeth sensitive because it scrubs off too much enamel from your teeth!

Offline changedname

« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2007, 09:57:55 am »
Baking soda helps neutralize the acidity you get from an acid-forming diet. Dark green leafy vegetables will do the same thing. Epsom salts are great for relieving cramps, which are caused in part by a magnesium shortage. You need magnesium for your muscles to relax. A quarter teaspoon in a half-glass of water will relieve cramps and muscle soreness in about 20 minutes.

Careful with the epsom salts because it can also be used for a laxative!

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2007, 03:41:10 pm »
There is one drawback to using the baking soda too much as it can make your teeth sensitive because it scrubs off too much enamel from your teeth!
Are you serious? Isn't that a bad thing? The enamel being scrubbed off I mean.

Offline Wiley8b

« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2007, 01:14:10 am »
Whole Food Vitamins and Minerals only.  Synthetic Vitamins are useless and toxic to your body. You only use about a thimble full of vitamins a year at that anyway. Also some minerals are ridiculous and undigestable. Do your research.

Offline Perpetual

« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2007, 05:27:24 pm »
I used baking soda growing up,but,only once a month.  Use the fluoride free products reguarly and leave the baking soda to just one awsome cleaning a month.

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2007, 07:27:32 pm »
Well crap, I've used it every day for the past 4 days. This is annoying, I don't want to hurt my teeth by doing it too much, but I sure don't want any more fluoride in my system... I guess I'll just have to go look for some "healthstore" toothpaste... >:(

Offline XR500Final

« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2007, 09:04:17 pm »
So where do you get this Lugols solution and what does it help?  Does it make you overall healthier, or does it specifically help something?

its rare - quite rare, google for it, and you can get it from Chemical supply stores and 'some' drug stores still.

I know Pharmasave in BC has it.

Offline XR500Final

« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2007, 09:08:17 pm »
Woah, I have just been reading about all those "active minerals" in that link you posted and in the ingredients for most of them is sodium benzoate. Isn't that some bad stuff? ???

Sodium Benzoate is VERY bad stuff, and heavily linked to cancer - just like Magnesium Sterate is basically a engine lubricant, and what they put in most vitamins - and linked to immuno-suppression.  Look for a natural vitamin supplier that does NOT put it in your vitamins.

http://news.independent.co.uk/health/article2586652.ece

Sodium Benzoate is also in most pickle juices - so go easy on the pickles , in a nutshell - just eat your food plain.

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2007, 09:13:07 pm »
Yeah, thats where I was coming from. I knew it was in cokes, so I was really confused. That link Rock put up they talk endlessly about how pure they're minerals are, but then you get down to the additives and it have sodium benzoate! So are there any minerals you personally use? I ask because people always link stuff, but they never say if they actually use the stuff they promote.

Offline Laoshu505000

« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2007, 09:29:41 pm »
Anyone? on the bottled waters?

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2007, 09:34:13 pm »
What are you referring to?

Offline Laoshu505000

« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2007, 06:49:17 am »
I was wondering if anyone here knows if all of the bottled waters are fluoridated. Are there certain bottled waters that aren't?

Offline TJ

« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2007, 08:44:20 am »

I've been using Jason's Sea Fresh toothpaste for years. Available in gel and toothpaste, I prefer the toothpaste.

http://www.jason-natural.com/products/oral_care.php

Sea Fresh Toothpaste

Biologically Active Blue-Green Algae, Sea Salts and Minerals help heal detoxify and strengthen gums and teeth. Perilla Seed Extracts neutralize bacteria and sugar acids. DeepSea Spearmint blasts away bad breath!

Net Wt. 6 oz.
Toothpaste Item No.  01510

Sea Fresh Plus CoQ10 Gel Toothpaste

Contains CoQ10 for gum support and periodontal protection. Biologically Active Blue-Green Algae, Sea Salts and Minerals help strengthen gums and teeth while DeepSea Spearmint blasts away bad breath!

Offline Beelze-bush

• Tom Scearce's Home On The Web
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2007, 08:46:30 am »
I was wondering if anyone here knows if all of the bottled waters are fluoridated. Are there certain bottled waters that aren't?
Not sure about the flouride, but the expense* makes it prudent to buy a Berkey** water filter and bottle your own. To reduce the flouride you need additional filters. Flouride is extremely difficult to remove.

*Why drink water for free when you can pay $3M
Despite Bloomberg push for using city H2O, agencies still paying big

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/08/06/2007-08-06_why_drink_water_for_free_when_you_can_pa.html

**Berkey Water Filters-New Millenium Concepts
http://www.berkeywater.com/

Flouride Action Network
http://www.fluoridealert.org/
ouch!

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2007, 09:40:37 am »
To me, there is no question.  While you're working hard on getting out of debt or saving or whatever....save some money for a berkey water filter along with the fluoride pf-2 filters period.  It is the best way to go.  It is the best tasting water I've ever had and it tastes even better knowing that 95-99% of the fluoride is filtered out.

I know that you can't take the berkey with you wherever you go but at least have it at home. 

As far as vitamins go I take Miracle 2000 liquid vitamins.  It has all essential vitamins, 72 trace minerals and antioxidants.

Offline dogmadestroyer

Re: Fluoride Works
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2007, 10:06:29 am »
I had forgotten about this thread and posted this elsewhere on the forum but, decided it would be better viewed here.

Blacks Disproportionately Harmed by Fluorides and Fluoridated Water

http://www.2news.tv/news/health/10188561.html

That explains why Rochester, NY (a mostly black city now that the whites left that crumbling heap for the suburbs) is one of the most overzealoused locations för water fluoridation other than the tests carried out at the U of R to legitimize it. Anyway, on fluoride free toothpaste Tom's of Maine products are easy to find in most supermarkets in the northeast. They make natural ingredient toothpaste with and without fluoride so you have to make sure and read the box since they're sold right next to each other.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline Apolitical Blues

• Respect yourself
Re: Fluoride Works
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2007, 10:39:57 am »
When considering the toxic effects of fluoride on our bodies, add to that the effects of barium oxide being sprayed on us in the chemtrails.  Our immune system is being steadily depressed, preparing us for the next wave of superbugs created in their labs.  Eugenics is surely part of the plan but, pandemic is also on the table.  If you look at the numbers of infected in this latest 'new cold virus' you'll see that the majority are recruits in bootcamp.  How convenient that they have their own  human 'lab rats.'
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
Flouride in public water and bottled water
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2007, 02:24:06 am »
Firstly I live in Brisbane, the only non-fluoridated capital city in Australia...I've heard it's bad, is it?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22844585-23289,00.html

Contrasting article:
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,15405436-7583,00.html

Other articles:

http://www.abc.net.au/southwestvic/stories/s2092559.htm?backyard

http://blogs.brisbanetimes.com.au/yoursay/archives/2007/06/fluoride_for_qu.html

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:yTt3-vXjLbEJ:eprint.uq.edu.au/archive/00004720/01/harry.pdf+fluoride+%2B+brisbane&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=15&gl=au - Water Fluoridation in Queensland. Why Not? Timing, Circumstance, and the Nature of the Fluoridation of Public Water Supplies Act (1963) – a review of a review

WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

JTCoyoté

Re: Dentists call for fluoride in bottled water
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2007, 03:09:20 am »
You mentioned the fluoridation of the "BOTTLED" water... here is a pic of a bag I snatched from the water works here in town.

This is what they put in the public water supply at one 50 pound bag of this industrial waste, SodiumFluoroSilicate per every 1.5 million gallons they pump... it is cumulative and DEADLY.  The only way to get it out of the water is by 5 stage reverse-osmosis filtration, or the water must be distilled.  Oh wonderful... we have become toxic waste recycling recepticals... :o

--Oldyoti

"I have never met anyone who did not support our troops.
Sometimes, however, we hear accusations that someone
or some group does not support the men and women serving
in our Armed Forces. But this is pure demagoguery,
and it is intellectually dishonest."
~Ron Paul

Offline LakeshoreBaby

• Suggestion for dealing with David Rockefeller.
    • Think Free - Admiralty Law sucks!
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2007, 02:01:06 pm »
If the dentists are announcing it now it means it's already been in bottled water for 10 years already.
"The courts have consistently ruled that unless you claim your rights as a sovereign, you have none." Randall Kelton, Rule of Law  http://WTPRN.com 
My Claim of Right http://www.myspace.com/lakeshorebaby
Dees with Captions: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2007, 02:26:39 pm »
Yeah, they have special brands and store brands advertising "with fluoride! :)" in the grocery stores already. I've gone in on a few occasions and struck up a conversation with people about to add it to their cart and hung up signs in the grocery store on the fluoridated bottles' racks.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2007, 03:36:05 pm »
JTCoyoté: Do you mind if I snag that image and email it to everyone I know?

Offline Murray Von Hayek

« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2007, 03:50:20 pm »
Sparklettes and Arrowhead water in U.S. has had a Flouride water product for at least 11 years. Great for the kids!
Go ahead and Keep Drinking the Kool-Aid. You will be Thirsty in the FEMA camps.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
Great! My state is now fluoridated! Vote no in the poll
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2007, 09:17:46 pm »
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,22873933-952,00.html

Staff writers and wires

December 05, 2007 11:51am

BREAKING NEWS: FLUORIDE will be added to Queensland's water supplies, Premier Anna Bligh has announced.
Ms Bligh said the move would tackle the poor condition of Queenslanders' oral health.

She said 80 per cent of Queenslanders would be drinking fluoridated water within two years, growing to more than 90 per cent by 2012.

"Together with oral hygiene and good nutrition, fluoridation has been proven to reduce tooth decay by up to 40 per cent, and a Smart State cannot ignore the extensive scientific evidence that shows fluoridation is the missing link in Queensland's oral health system," Ms Bligh said.

Ms Bligh said Queensland's five to 12-year olds had twice the tooth decay compared to children in the ACT, which introduced fluoridation in 1964.

"Research has shown that Queensland six-year olds have nearly 30 per cent more decay in their baby teeth than the national average, with a similar result for permanent teeth in 12-year olds," Ms Bligh said.

Townsville, which has fluoridation, has 65 per cent lower tooth decay rates in children than Brisbane.

The government will spend $35 million on capital works to roll out the program to ensure that more than 90 per cent of Queenslanders would have access to fluoridated water by 2012.

Council water rates would rise by about $1.50 per person each year to cover ongoing operational costs, Ms Bligh said.

"This is a nominal cost when compared to what families could save in dental bills," Ms Bligh said.

She said the decision was based on scientific evidence, public support, the state of Queenslanders' oral health, and the timing of the government's water reforms.

Fluoridation involves a small amount of fluoride being added to top up the natural levels already in water.

This equates to between 0.6 and 0.9 parts of fluoride per million parts of water - roughly equating to one drop in a bathtub of water.

By the end of next year, 54 per cent of water supplies _ mainly around the southeast's major urban centres _ will be fluoridated.

That will grow to 80 per cent by 2009, with regional cities such as Cairns, Rockhampton, Mackay and Toowoomba being included.
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline SuzakaDusk

Re: Great! My state is now fluoridated! Vote no in the poll
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2007, 09:21:57 pm »
Oh I am sorry, But I do not think she read the many items regarding this via
http://www.newstarget.com/fluoride.html.Just shows ignorance
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.