Author Topic: This Just Made Me Sick  (Read 3625 times)

Offline Byrne0ut

This Just Made Me Sick
« on: May 19, 2008, 09:21:00 pm »
I just saw a commercial about child abuse.  It shows a Dad with his daughter and he is as friendly as can be, there is also a lady with them on the elevator.  When the dad and his daughter exit he is wear a jacket with the words "Child Abuser" on the back. Then the voice over comes on and states:  "If only it were this easy to find a child abuser.  If you even suspect Child abuse please call...."  I forget the number because I was pissed, but they are clearly asking people to spy on their neighbors.  What is to stop people who hate their numbers to call that number and report them.  More people spying on other people. 

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: This Just Made Me Sick
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 09:24:16 pm »

It makes me sick also.  Alex says that snitches are the worst people in the world.  I agree.  Make sure you tell your kids/grand kids know that the schools are trying to make snitches out of the kids!
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 07:29:27 am »

It makes me sick also.  Alex says that snitches are the worst people in the world.  I agree.  Make sure you tell your kids/grand kids know that the schools are trying to make snitches out of the kids!

When a kid our golden rule don't snitch, plenty of times when called to the principles office "we know you guys know who did this." They never got a name. If it was something bad us kids took care of the culprit!   
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 09:32:17 am »
I just saw a commercial about child abuse.  It shows a Dad with his daughter and he is as friendly as can be, there is also a lady with them on the elevator.  When the dad and his daughter exit he is wear a jacket with the words "Child Abuser" on the back. Then the voice over comes on and states:  "If only it were this easy to find a child abuser.  If you even suspect Child abuse please call...."  I forget the number because I was pissed, but they are clearly asking people to spy on their neighbors.  What is to stop people who hate their numbers to call that number and report them.  More people spying on other people.

Soon it will be turn your neighbor in and get such and such reward. 

Matt10:21
.. And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo