Author Topic: How 80% of the Population will be eradicated ...  (Read 120643 times)

Offline munkey

Re: How 80% of the Population will be eradicated ...
« Reply #200 on: September 27, 2008, 09:24:34 pm »
The sheer lunacy of this post has brought me out of retirement.
So the plan is to "just tow" an asteroid into the path of the earth's orbit and these evil genius's will be able to make that smash into the earth and kill 80% of the population, yet leave the infrastructure to suppost a very lavish existance? That would be quite a trick!
 So the evil genius's also control the weather?
you don't have to control the weather to dam up a river and prevent the life blood from flowing to the effected areas.
truth is, that humans will kill each other for food, money, drugs and even running shoes.
poison the water supply.
cut off power.
cut off water and sewerage.
start a fire with toxic fumes.
drive down the road with a fogging machine.
poison the air you breath.
stop living inside your little box and see the world outside.

start dropping H-bombs
poison the food.

there are so many ways to reduce the population without even noticing it.

how about sterilization through chemicals in the water
For a boit of mindless fun
click below

Just click the link, you know you want to

Offline Bh

« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2008, 09:39:44 pm »

...dropping H-bombs...

...there are so many ways to reduce the population without even noticing it.

Nobody would notice that. ::) Your conspiracy theory needs more research.

Offline munkey

« Reply #202 on: September 27, 2008, 10:12:16 pm »
Nobody would notice that. ::) Your conspiracy theory needs more research.
lets just stop covering what is happening in Somalia.
how would you know how many people are killed or die there everyday?
How many civillians are killed in Iraq everyday?
How many are dying in Afghanitan on a daily basis?
How many in Pakistan?
How many in Rowanda?
How many in China?
New guinea?
Thailand?
Tibet?

if you block the media from anywhere, no one knows what is happening.

Hey look, Idol is on, biggest loser, re runs of Seinfield.

you would not have a clue if they dropped a nuke on Tibet if there was a media blockout.

how many times throughout history has there been mass executions and killings under the nose of the general public.
Most of the German population had no idea what was happening in concentration camps.

do you know what really happened in New Orleans?
For a boit of mindless fun
click below

Just click the link, you know you want to

xfahctor

« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2008, 06:17:30 am »
Then your shutting down a lot of media, low band radio, independant tv, as well as the internet, ham radio, phones, etc. Don't forget, what happened in germany happened before the age of mass communication. If you do this and also shut down the mass communication system, a pretty tall order in itself, then you have world wide panic. As well, if you start using things like h bombs, it's mass destruction, not selective, infastructure is wrecked and you may lose nessesary people.
 What would have to happen would have to happen, as I said, selectively but in mass numbers. Remember there are a lot of people needed and if you just mass murder people, you lose the life style to which the rich have become acustomed to living.

Offline Bh

« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2008, 12:58:57 pm »

do you know what really happened in New Orleans?
I think so. A hurricane smacked a city that was below sea level surrounded by dikes that were not properly maintained. The New Orleans disaster was the result of liberal Democrats having political control for decades. All the wellfare recipients thought the Govt. would protect them. Ray Nagen is a great example of what Affirmative Action gives us, the ex-Messiah Barry Obama is another example.

Why? What do you think happened in New Orleans?

Why didn't Ray use the buses?

Offline netizen_x

• When Spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion
    • The Wild East
« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2008, 07:55:22 am »
War would be number one on the ajenda, why, becasue they make profit at the same time they depopulate. Lets face it 3 million in Nam a Million and Iraq and counting, Afghanistan , well who knows I sure don't. Syria, Africa, the list goes no but only the NSA knows for sure and the profiteers..

Big Pharma same
Big Farma   same

Stop consuming both. easy
"Since corrupt people unite amongst themselves to constitute a force, then honest people must do the same" ~ Leo Tolstoy

EvadingGrid

« Reply #206 on: October 02, 2008, 08:02:08 am »
Currently looks like people will starve, freeze to death etc... but slowly in a Great Depression.

Offline Bh

« Reply #207 on: October 02, 2008, 05:02:41 pm »
Currently looks like people will starve, freeze to death etc... but slowly in a Great Depression.
Don't forget, they're making global cooling to freeze us to death starting with hurricanes in Canada.

Offline bmanmcfly

« Reply #208 on: October 02, 2008, 05:26:40 pm »
Let's see... I don't think the full eradication of 80% of the world population is like a short-term goal...

Depression + inflation + global shortage of food could eliminate about 20-30% within a few year span...

but that's just to accept the NWO, and embrace it as a savior... then total enslavement, And THEN you would be free to eliminate people as you please... especially by severely taxing reproduction...

I dunno...

Offline Bh

« Reply #209 on: October 02, 2008, 05:43:02 pm »

Henry11

« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2011, 11:45:30 am »
Actually all you have to do to know how most of the population will die is go to the King James Bible as it says in the book of Revelation:
-
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

And the shapes of the locusts [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men.

And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as [the teeth] of lions.

And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings [was] as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months.

And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.

One woe is past; [and], behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses [were] as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails [were] like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Revelation 9:1-21 (KJV)

Also:

And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Revelation 8:1-13 (KJV)

And there went out another horse [that was] red: and [power] was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 6:4, 7-8

There are also scriptures in the book of Ezekiel talking about the coming War with Gog and Magog [Russia] not to mention a bunch of other nations coming with him including: Libya, Turkey, Persia [Iran] among others. They will invade Israel, and they will be destroyed by God [Jesus Christ].

This will be many deaths though as well, and it will be God's Judgments that kill many people on this earth according to Revelation and his Word. It's possible God will use these people or "elites" to do it, but it will still be his judgments one way or another.

Even the more reason to get saved as soon as possible, because Americas day will come when its judged soon - Probably within the next few years at least.

Offline data

« Reply #211 on: July 31, 2011, 08:50:19 am »
The use of Lye to reduce organic remains is not a new thing as such, in England there was a rather famous serial killer who dissolved the bodies of his victims in a bath of acid. And it is the fact that this method could be (meaning it probably already has been) used to get rid of the bodies of victims is perhaps what we should be worrying about. Even though habeus corpus no longer has the legal significance it used to it is nevertheless a disturbing thought that people could be systematically murdered and there would not even be a "killing field" left to point the finger at the guilty.

Offline supermegaman

« Reply #212 on: July 31, 2011, 09:06:16 am »
Will that process be the future "ovens" of the future??? how many tanks would take to dissolved 6 millions bodies?..........correction 178,000 bodies... where would you dump all that liquid?.......Yuckkkkkkkkkkk  ???

what do you think the survivors will eat?   Duh!  it's all part of the plan.  all the surviving slaves will eat a yummie pudding of leftover liquified bodies of the dead!  Heck, the Matrix told you as much!

kurtaxis

« Reply #213 on: July 31, 2011, 04:54:53 pm »
what do you think the survivors will eat?   Duh!  it's all part of the plan.  all the surviving slaves will eat a yummie pudding of leftover liquified bodies of the dead!  Heck, the Matrix told you as much!

Soylent Green

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/

Offline supermegaman

« Reply #214 on: July 31, 2011, 08:52:43 pm »
Proof "THEY" are still thinking about it -

In Summer of 2011, a green wafer containing plankton under the Soylent Green brand was released. Created and produced by The Parallax Corporation,[13] and manufactured under official license, its packaging is an imaginary conceptualization of how Soylent Green might have been sold.

http://www.buysoylentgreen.com/

Soylent Green Crackers

* Healthy crackers, powered by spinach and plankton.
    * Beautiful (and frightening) vintage-look packaging!
    * Fully licensed edible collectible (i.e. eat the crackers and keep the box!)
    * May or may not contain people.
    * 100% of the electricity used to make these crackers and box comes from green power sources.
    * Net Wt: 4.4oz (approx 10 servings).
    * Box Dimensions: approx. 4.5" x 7.635" x 2.5"

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #215 on: July 31, 2011, 09:41:24 pm »
do you really think we go on?

YES...either way:  with acceptance of Jesus Christ  heaven

Without Jesus Christ hell.  your choice.

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Freeski

« Reply #216 on: July 31, 2011, 09:53:55 pm »
YES...either way:  with acceptance of Jesus Christ  heaven

Without Jesus Christ hell.  your choice.

I struggle with this big time, because man has lied to me my whole life -- so it's very difficult to accept anything as truth without experiencing it, personally, myself.

I have chats about this with my God, often, and I sure hope he understands my predicament.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Mikko

« Reply #217 on: August 16, 2011, 04:28:34 am »
Human body is an organic thing. Think about it for a second, them saying that alcaline hydrosis is a more environmentally-friendly solution doesn't sound right for anyone who knows a bit of how nature works.

In alkaline hydrosis you probably need a bunch of chemicals, producing them is rarely nature-friendly. But on the other hand, a human body burned produces just carbon-oxygen gases which are broken down by the trees. That's a very minor pollutant, if you can even call it that. Also, burying a human body on the ground is a more ecological way, for that way it lworks literally as wormfood, and worms and other living beings in the soil are very, very important for an independent natural ecosystem of any scale. So I don't buy this [email protected]#!
If I wind up dead, step over my corpse and continue the charge. Don't let what I strived for get wasted.
Find your own path, make your own choises, think and feel for yourselves. Live and die free, and preserve the wonders of life.

Offline Truthseeker93

• "From the darkness we fight the darkness"
« Reply #218 on: January 27, 2015, 03:01:14 pm »
Very interesting information, thank you for the post.
"From the darkness we fight the darkness"

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #219 on: January 29, 2017, 07:00:30 pm »
so if 80 % of the population was some how eradicated, that means the remainder 20 % have to fight it out to figure out who will be the labor force, military, emergency services, and various fields of doctors, scientists, educators, inventors, lawyers and of course politicians.

And then which ever way you decide to slice that 20% into a ruling elite, you have to have that ruling elite be so powerful as to convince the remainder that they need to do what they are told.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #220 on: January 29, 2017, 08:48:49 pm »
so if 80 % of the population was some how eradicated, that means the remainder 20 % have to fight it out to figure out who will be the labor force, military, emergency services, and various fields of doctors, scientists, educators, inventors, lawyers and of course politicians.

And then which ever way you decide to slice that 20% into a ruling elite, you have to have that ruling elite be so powerful as to convince the remainder that they need to do what they are told.

What do you expect from half baked inbreds?
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.