Author Topic: Myanmar - 100,000 Dead, hundreds of thousands more may die  (Read 25791 times)

Offline MikiQuick123

Re: Myanmar - 100,000 Dead, hundreds of thousands more may die
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2008, 10:52:28 pm »

Yep. They're such hypocrites aren't they? No matter what happens
they'll find a way to get their hooks in. There's always a story behind the story.
Thanks, Brocke.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"-Edmund Burke

Offline MikiQuick123

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2008, 11:09:51 pm »
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/04/world/asia/04fbriefs-NAVYAIDSHIPS_BRF.html?ref=world

The New York Times
June 4, 2008
World Briefing | Asia
Myanmar: Navy Aid Ships to Leave
By THOM SHANKER

The Pentagon’s Pacific Command announced that Navy ships off the coast of Myanmar ready to offer assistance for cyclone victims would leave Thursday because the ruling junta had not approved. “Over the past three weeks we have made at least 15 attempts to convince the Burmese government to allow our ships, helicopters and landing craft to provide additional disaster relief for the people of Burma, but they have refused us each and every time,” said Adm. Timothy J. Keating, commander of American forces in the Pacific. The four-ship Essex group can produce fresh water from seawater, has medical facilities on board and landing craft and helicopters that can ferry personnel and supplies to remote locations. Admiral Keating said the ships and marines on board could still offer assistance “should the Burmese rulers have a change of heart.”

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"-Edmund Burke

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2008, 12:38:23 am »
Woah, interesting!

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

sweet*sugar

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2008, 12:40:22 am »
Woah, interesting!

youre intrigued...

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2008, 12:47:39 am »
youre intrigued...

Yeah, I fully expect some sort of "intervention" from the US and the UN. They will say it's for the victims and then take a very long time to leave. With Burma being part of the Golden Triangle it must look very attractive to the NWO.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Albert_Pike

• Got Lucifer?
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2010, 02:56:10 am »
Watch the last RAMBO movie for disturbing insights into the violence and genocide occurring in Myanmar. It's worse than Cambodia!
"I give myself to Lucifer each day for it to arrive as soon as possible. Glory to Satan! I hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible!"
- Britney Spears