Author Topic: DHS wants to manipulate hurricanes  (Read 17021 times)

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
DHS wants to manipulate hurricanes
« on: May 04, 2008, 04:18:00 pm »
http://environment.newscientist.com/article/mg19826543.500-dont-stop-hurricanes-guide-them.html

Don't stop hurricanes, guide them

Would-be hurricane fighters hoping to stop a future Katrina before it makes landfall should aim to wound, not kill. The goal should be to re-route hurricanes and ease their fury, rather than try to stop them forming in the first place.

This is the latest advice from weather modification experts. The field has a colourful history. In the 1960s and early 1970s, scientists on "Project Stormfury" tried in vain to disrupt the inner structure of hurricanes by seeding them with silver iodide crystals. Various other far-fetched ideas to neutralise storms have been mooted since then, such as cooling the ocean surface.

More recently, the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) asked a Stormfury veteran called Joe Golden - now at the University of Colorado at Boulder - to gather experts to evaluate prospects for taming hurricanes. Last week, the panel reported their findings at an American Meteorological Society meeting on weather modification in Westminster, Colorado.

The group says aiming to stop storms altogether needs careful consideration: "Hurricanes serve a useful purpose in the Earth's energy budget and... rainfall from tropical cyclones is a vital component of the regional water supply." Diverting storms and weakening them should be the aim.

They have requested $2.6 million from the DHS over three years to study how this might be achieved. Golden told New Scientist that the DHS is receptive to the idea. "I'm very upbeat, amazed and encouraged," he says.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Lannister

Re: DHS wants to manipulate hurricanes
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 02:38:29 pm »
there was a show on this not to long ago.  lasted a few eps then i guess it was cancelled.  didnt work out so well in the show doing that....

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 10:32:15 pm »

Actually, I had heard that they helped Katrina to hit its mark through weather modification. I'm not sure if it was just someone throwing the idea out or if it was an article that I had read.

If anyone has any idea if this was actually true, then please post here, but I really can't recall.

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 10:40:20 pm »
I heard that too. I've also heard that the levees where blown up. Either one wouldn't surprise me.

Whatever happened, Bush knew it was gonna hit New Orleans and did nothing. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11627394/
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 10:42:05 pm »

Actually, I had heard that they helped Katrina to hit its mark through weather modification. I'm not sure if it was just someone throwing the idea out or if it was an article that I had read.

If anyone has any idea if this was actually true, then please post here, but I really can't recall.

I remember looking at that HAARP spike durring the same time of Katrina.

http://www.spiritcaller.net/KatrinaFEMAHalliburtonHAARP.htm

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=katrina+haarp

I did not research it too much but that spike was suspicous to me.

Offline changedname

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 01:29:03 am »

Ever since I have learned that there actually was weather modifications\manipulations I have suspected that Katrina happened by design!!!

Offline plantop14

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 01:32:21 am »
Scalar Technology
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 01:37:54 am »
This might explain the 15,000+ dead in Myanmar recently due to the typhoon.

I know they have used scalar technology to create earthquakes in the past.

Offline trixi1

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 01:44:28 am »
This might explain the 15,000+ dead in Myanmar recently due to the typhoon.

I know they have used scalar technology to create earthquakes in the past.

However, they're really pushing the 'global warming' scare tactics to try to explain all of the weird weather happenings that we've seen for at least the last decade or more.

Al Gore getting off on it for sure.

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline bootroll

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 01:52:19 am »
Same part of the world as the last Tsunami

Google video:   secret weapons,  scalar wave weaponry

www.vialls.com/subliminalsuggestion/tsunami.html
Sweet Hope, ethereal balm upon me shed,
and wave thy silver pinions o'er my head!

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 09:27:46 am »
MYANMAR   25.000  dead   over 40.000  missing

Is this also part of the NWO genocide project ?????

A FULLY MANIPULATED CYCLONE ????

I  watched this cyclone route on CNN about five days before it hit.
CNN comentator gave full details including where it would hit and specially
its intensity........and nobody advised the population that they would be hit
so hard.......they clearly had 5 day pre-knowledge............

Offline trixi1

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 11:05:31 pm »
MYANMAR   25.000  dead   over 40.000  missing

Is this also part of the NWO genocide project ?????

A FULLY MANIPULATED CYCLONE ????

I  watched this cyclone route on CNN about five days before it hit.
CNN comentator gave full details including where it would hit and specially
its intensity........and nobody advised the population that they would be hit
so hard.......they clearly had 5 day pre-knowledge............

So events that the western nations know about are being kept from the rest of the nations and what's going on here on home turf is being kept from us. Conspiracy theory? I don't think so. Looks like a full blown plan of information control and added bonus to them is the easy wiping away of how many human beings that they consider useless eaters.

This is disgusting. We need to find a way to further the information flow for people that don't have easy access to information other than through gov't approvals. But how?

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 08:13:17 am »
AND THE NUMBERS IN MYANMAR KEEP RISING

"  OVER 100.000 DEATHS  "

Offline Freeski

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 02:38:34 pm »
Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning The Weather By 2025 (USAF)

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=35408.msg151129#msg151129

The 1995/96 Air Force University document titled "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025"  )... note that it says in (by this date) 2025 the weather will be 'owned' militarily.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline aussiegirl

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 07:01:08 pm »
Whatever happened, Bush knew it was gonna hit New Orleans and did nothing. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11627394/

Oh, you mean like on 9/11???

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 07:05:39 pm »
Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning The Weather By 2025 (USAF)

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=35408.msg151129#msg151129

The 1995/96 Air Force University document titled "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025"  )... note that it says in (by this date) 2025 the weather will be 'owned' militarily.

The height of arrogance...
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline Overcast

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 10:23:29 am »
The height of arrogance...

Yeah - I'm sure they'll try and have 'success' in their eyes.

Of course - when one plays with fire, one also gets burnt.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 08:41:39 pm »
AND THE NUMBERS IN MYANMAR KEEP RISING

"  OVER 100.000 DEATHS  "

I heard in the Sun that it could reach 500,000!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 09:09:31 pm »
I heard in the Sun that it could reach 500,000!

It's like a tally or tote-board... sick.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 09:45:05 am »
If they could modify weather enough in 1976 to cause such concern lending itself to the U.N. Treaty banning tactics during war. Imagine given the known tech advances since then what they are capable of today.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline NotASheep

• Bah No More!
    • NotASheep Blog
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 02:04:21 pm »
Always learning something at this forum..."Scalar Wars"....had not heard of that yet.  Found some interesting info on this here: http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm 

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 08:38:15 am »
there was a show on this not to long ago.  lasted a few eps then i guess it was cancelled.  didnt work out so well in the show doing that....
Yeah i saw that - they sucessfully bounced it off course but it went out of control and hit another city.

crazy people !
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Freeski

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 11:04:41 pm »
If they could modify weather enough in 1976 to cause such concern lending itself to the U.N. Treaty banning tactics during war. Imagine given the known tech advances since then what they are capable of today.

Scary thought.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2009, 11:32:05 pm »
Presenter: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen     April 28, 1997 8:45 AM EDT

<snip>

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

<snip>

Weather Modification Operations and Research Board
From SourceWatch
Jump to: navigation, search

In the 109th Congress, S. 517: A bill to establish a Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes, was introduced March 3, 2005, by Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas). The text of the bill, with the resulting act to be cited as the Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005.

The bill was read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. The bill stated that the act was to take effect October 1, 2005. [1]

Following the Committee's November 17, 2005, vote to approve the bill, it was sent forward to the full Senate for its consideration. On December 8, 2005, the bill was placed on the Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders, Calendar No. 319. [2]

Senator Hutchison introduced the same bill March 4, 2004.

The U.S. government routinely conducts experiments on weather modification
by Chris Handy

Global Research, October 21, 2007
Daily Texan, University of Texas via U Wire - 2007-07-30

The U.S. government routinely conducts experiments on weather modification, and has been doing so for at least half a century. Previously classified under such names as "Project Cirrus" (1947) and "Project Popeye" (1966), weather modification is no longer a secret practice. In fact, a bill (S517) was sponsored in 2005 by Texas Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson, a Republican, "to establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes." This bill did not become law. Yet, there is reason to believe that various government institutions are carrying out numerous legal and illegal weather experiments without informing the public.

This isn't just a suspicion of the United States. The Chinese government announced in April the creation of the first-ever artificial snowfall over the city of Nagqu in Tibet. The event was only one in a series of Chinese weather modification experiments that have been going on for years. China, in fact, now conducts more cloud seeding projects than any other nation.

Cloud seeding through the use of silver iodide was discovered as a viable way to make rain clouds in 1946. In 1947, the U.S. military attempted to use this method to seed a hurricane, which later hit the Georgia coast near Savannah. In the mid-1960s, similar techniques were used in hopes of muddying the Ho Chi Minh Trail in Vietnam. The idea was to slow enemy troop movements through the introduction of inclement weather, and conversely to prevent foul weather over allies.

But cloud seeding with silver iodide is an archaic technique compared with newer advances in nanotechnology and other methods for weather monitoring and control. Microelectric Mechanical Sensors (MEMS) and the newer Global Environmental MEMS Sensors (GEMS), are extremely tiny machines used to monitor weather patterns.

No larger than dust particles, the sensors are designed to be sent up inside hurricanes and other weather systems in large numbers, reporting back data as they literally become a part of those systems. This data can later be used to improve weather forecasting and potentially control the weather through a better understanding of the complex mathematics involved in such systems. One goal is to "steer" these systems, sending them to specific targets and increasing or decreasing their size.

Another extremely controversial participant in the weather modification game is the infamous HAARP antenna grid in Gakona, Alaska. HAARP, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, is an enormous array of antennas inspired by the free energy experiments of 19th-century electrical playboy Nikola Tesla. Commencing sometime around 1990, HAARP was only recently declassified, and much of the current research there is said to take place in secret.

HAARP fires massive amounts of energy into the ionosphere, heating and distorting a section up to 30 miles in diameter. There are various strange and frightening claims made about the project. It may be capable of shifting the position of the jetstream, which could impact global weather in ways that we still do not understand well. Other claims about HAARP, such as that it is part of a massive government mind-control operation or that it forms the main component of a giant death ray, are difficult to verify. But these theories are not as implausible as one might think.

Even in the face of mountains of evidence, many people still believe that weather modification of any kind is only a fantasy. People must be aware that these technologies have been around for a long time, are indeed being used and have great potential for dangerous and unethical uses. Our planet's weather is part of a single interconnected system and any change to it, whether natural or not, affects every other element of that system. The organizations most interested in modifying this system appear to be applying their theories in incredibly irresponsible ways.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline thegirlthatstays

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 07:17:06 am »
Always learning something at this forum..."Scalar Wars"....had not heard of that yet.  Found some interesting info on this here: http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm 

Same is true for me. The forum is opening my eyes on many topics - crazy theory!

Offline poetdowns

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2010, 02:51:55 am »
They've been able to manipulate the weather for some time.
It's also one of the uses of HAARP.  Look up Nick Begich, on Youtube; and check out Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show, the episode on HAARP.
It brought to mind 2 things that i remembered from the regular news at that time: That Katrina made a sudden and unexpected turn towards LA, as well as a sudden and unexpected surge in force -it was a category 5 when it hit, but it wasn't a c-5 when it was in the middle of the ocean.
Does Katrina behave like a HAARP aided hurricane?  Absolutely. Can it be proven?  No, 'cause it's basically an 'invisible' weapon.

anon,
Poet

Offline AlexanderStone

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2017, 01:54:39 pm »
There was an intermittent (every 3 seconds) pulse over Corpus Christi (body of Christ, or '33' for the occult) that guided the hurricane in by heating the air, and causing low pressure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDDPyZKfSYA&index=8&list=PLasM0SoamEfydLJWbfBUoLuzJozt1pgWD&t=50s

She mentions it's far warmer than normal (40 last night):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TXfjanr2dY&index=3&t=7s&list=PLasM0SoamEfydLJWbfBUoLuzJozt1pgWD

Here is yet more plasma created by haarp (and similar weapons) during the actual Mexico City Earthquake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_bueA1XQqg&t=2m32s

The first attempted Earthquake in Mexico City didn't have enough energy left in the fault line, so it was very weak, it did cause dozens of instances of ball lightning though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-HnLsZCTXk&index=2&t=68s&list=PLasM0SoamEfydLJWbfBUoLuzJozt1pgWD

These were the trial runs in Mexico (apparently they couldn't form ball lightning yet):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUXN0S9zKrw

Ball Lightning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k85Oul-lL8k

Magma is conductive so they probably needed the volcano for some reason.

more haarp evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJvh6vbD29M&index=10&list=PLasM0SoamEfydLJWbfBUoLuzJozt1pgWD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pZGfe9sBsk&index=7&t=86s&list=PLasM0SoamEfydLJWbfBUoLuzJozt1pgWD

Offline AlexanderStone

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2017, 06:31:14 pm »
Now the most damning video's youtube account was removed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbx6c1php8A&t=0s

This appears to be the same ball lightning video (before the first Mexico City attempt):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQLPVc0xS8U