Author Topic: Rothschild plan to control Weather and information about Weather in full effect  (Read 5629 times)

Offline Bash Riprock

Rothschilds bank on personalized weather service
By CLAIRE ATKINSON

The forecast for tomorrow is... well, that depends on you.

E.L. Rothschild, the private investment firm run by English banking scion Evelyn de Rothschild and his wife Lynn, is launching a Web site for people seeking personalized weather information on the go.

The location-specific MyWeather.com rolls out today and will be available as a free app for the iPhone and Android-powered handsets.

The site offers customized weather news on a micro-level, providing the precise time that a rain storm might hit and weather readings down the block-level rather than the current city-wide descriptions that dominate mainstream weather reports.

Unlike other competitors, the site’s parent, Weather Central LP, said it collects data on weather conditions from all official sources and uses other scientific algorithms based on geography to get the most accurate meteorological data possible.

The Rothschilds acquired a majority stake in Weather Central earlier this year, believing that there is a growing market for weather data in industries ranging from insurance to commodities trading.

E.L. Rothschild, which also owns a stake in The Economist magazine, is holding talks with a host of media partners, including Twitter and AOL’s Huffington Post, about integrating the personalized weather service into social media offerings.

Weather Central provides weather news to several media outlets, including Fox, which is owned by News Corp., like The Post.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/thespread/rothschilds_bank_on_personalized_V9zkcEWftWOGboJqCzUX3H#ixzz1MyE3DxWq

Offline giark65

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
Rothschild plan to control Weather and information about Weather in full effect

Rothschilds bank on personalized weather service
By CLAIRE ATKINSON

The forecast for tomorrow is... well, that depends on you.

~
~
~
~

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/thespread/rothschilds_bank_on_personalized_V9zkcEWftWOGboJqCzUX3H#ixzz1MyE3DxWq

That's the thing that's gonna be bugging me -- they kept on saying on TV that the power might go out, might go out, might go out.......

And then out of nowhere someone on TV said something in the context of..... approximately.

"Better [do something, buy supplies, etc etc] before the power goes out"

I wish I was recording it so I could upload it to youtube and show you but the guy was saying it AS IF he KNEW that the power going out was inevitable.

He also sounded like he was just reading off a teleprompter, halfway looking at the camera while halfway looking away--
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
I think that FEMA might f**k sh*t up and it might be Katrina all over again. -- Except this time it'll be with massive populations.

Oh and take a look at this conversation I was having with Donnay, earlier:

Quote from: Conversation from chat room.
<Donna>   My good friend's mother in law is visiting a friend in Maryland and they were going to leave and get out the hurricane's path and they were told they could not leave because all bridges were shut down and the only way off the penisula!  They are in essence sitting ducks!
Aug 26 13:49:46 <Davy>   WOW
Aug 26 13:49:48 <Davy>   !
Aug 26 13:49:55 <Davy>   sabotage!
Aug 26 13:50:00 <Davy>   they WANT a crisis!
Aug 26 13:50:07 <Donna>   yes
Aug 26 13:57:02 <egypt>   they are up to something, that's for sure.

I mean seriously, they're ALREADY screwing stuff up more than they're actually helping.
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|