Author Topic: Strange....."MY SENATOR JUST SENT OUT AN EARTHQUAKE ALERT?"  (Read 5523 times)

Offline geetardiva

Found this at rumormillnews.com.

I live in California as well and have never received an "earthquake warning".

For what its worth:

"I have lived in California my entire life... I don't remember EVER receiving a notice from my United States Senator... or ANY elected official... about the risk of California earthquakes.

Hmmmm!!!

Maybe she has just been reading Rumor Mill News and decided that the risk was great enough for her to finally alert her constituents.

As I said, I have lived in California my entire life. We prepare for quakes and learn to live with the aftermath. However, this time I believe there will be no aftermath to survive.

If you have read the reports that I posted back in March, you are aware that the scientists are predicting a liquefaction quotient in the upcoming quake that will literally turn earth into liquid and the structures sitting on the earth when it liquifies SINK into the earth.

An example is the 1964 Good Friday earthquake in anchorage where approximately 200 homes sank into the earth.

THE BIG ONE SET TO HIT THE HAYWARD FAULT THIS YEAR-DISASTER WORSE THAN KATRINA
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=121502

NEW HAZARD MAP SHOWS LIQUEFACTION ZONES FROM LIVERMORE TO HAYWARD
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=121503

Add to the above information from the experts, the information that one of my sources gave me about the plans our wonderful government has for updating the infrastructure of our major cities.

What's their plan?? A combination of natural and terrorist attacks that will take out the outdated infrastructure in older cities. San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago are a few... I am sure that most of our major cities also have aging infrastructure... therefore it will be cheaper to demolish the entire cities and rebuild elsewhere. "

Here's the email I received from Senator Boxer: D.,California

Dear Friend:

The United States Geological Survey (USGS) is America’s earthquake science agency, charged with providing reliable information about where and when earthquakes may occur. The USGS has issued a new report that should be of interest to Californians. The report relates the prediction that California has more than a 99 percent chance of having a magnitude 6.7 or larger earthquake within the next 30 years. Importantly, it also provides clues as to regions more likely to experience a major quake.

The new USGS report on California earthquake probabilities is the result of a model that comprehensively combines a variety of seismic and earth science tools. I invite you to view the summary of the report and the full report, with comprehensive maps.

News about earthquakes should give all of us a greater incentive to be prepared. If you have not created an earthquake preparedness program for your home and work, I encourage you to follow the tips provided by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Most Californians accept earthquakes as a part of living in our beautiful state. But knowing more about where they may occur and what to do to prepare should also be a part of living here. I hope this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=123621

Xill

Re: Strange....."MY SENATOR JUST SENT OUT AN EARTHQUAKE ALERT?"
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 06:27:43 pm »
lol Reply and warn hear about the New World Order... ;)

strgzr

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 06:46:01 pm »
Four days worth of earthquakes in Alaska. 438 listed.

http://www.aeic.alaska.edu/Seis/recenteqs/index.html

Where's my letter Senator Stevens?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 06:47:51 pm »
lol Reply and warn hear about the New World Order... ;)

Good one! Reminds me og how we in our company now deal with telemarketers. We say "Not thanks but would YOU be interested in what WE have to sell?" It's like reverse cold calling.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Lee

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 08:02:32 pm »
I think they are just afraid of being sued if they don't say something...protecting their backsides...

Offline UpsetBrit

• I'M SPARTACUS!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 08:06:52 pm »
I'm going to read those links in a few moments, but first let me just say that if you see the liquifaction thingy, make sure you get it on video because there has only been one documented on video EVER, that i am aware of. I think it was Japan or Mexico.

There's definitely something brewing in my unscientific & feeble opinion though, especially with the scientists saying the Oregon quakes are unusual.
One mind at a time...

Offline scott_evil

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 01:38:31 am »
Front page, Los Angeles Times, May 1, 2008

Headline - "Strange series of quakes sets Reno on edge"
Subhead - "The 'Mogul sequence' is especially shallow and is growing over time, defying patterns and predictions"

"Mogul, NEV-- An unusually intense swarm of earthquakes-more than 1,000 over the last two months-has struck beneath a small suburb of Reno, leaving residents shaken and scientists puzzling over the cause.

More than 20 quakes of magnitude 2 or higher have hit on some days, and the intensity and frequency of the quakes have been increasing rather than following the normal pattern of tailing off."

It goes on to say...

Earthquake swarms also usually occur much deeper, at least 5 miles below the surface and often much deeper than that. "It's very rare to get earthquakes in the upper kilometer," USC geologist James Dolan said.
end-->

NWO needs a "natural disaster" to rationalize martial law. This story sounds like they are testing earthquake technology in an area that has fault lines, but not volatile enough to create premature panic.

I think LA is a target for the next "roughing up technique". I think something will happen before the election.

Xill

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 08:12:47 pm »
Good one! Reminds me og how we in our company now deal with telemarketers. We say "Not thanks but would YOU be interested in what WE have to sell?" It's like reverse cold calling.

lol I always ask them a philosophical question and they freeze blank with: "huh?"

Or half the time I just hang up but I wait until he's really gone reading his crap.