Author Topic: Activism In Motion: Who Wants To Join WeAreChange?  (Read 14495 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Re: Activism In Motion: Who Wants To Join WeAreChange?
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2008, 01:06:35 pm »
I created a WeAreChange category on my forum. You can list your WeAreChange groups and search for groups in your area. You can also start a group for your area and list it there also.

http://forum.eyedig.us/index.php?fid=78
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2008, 02:47:31 pm »
quote from constitional911
"People don't give a shit"

Which people?  I give a sh*t.   >:(
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2008, 04:39:44 pm »
I belong to a small 911 group around York pennsylvania. We would like to grow our group so if anyone is from south central pa let me know.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline freedomrik

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2008, 06:22:22 pm »
North Carolina here. Looking to start a we are change North Carolina.

You know anyone in NC connected....
"Believe nothing you are told"

Offline revolutionary_suicide

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2008, 06:40:06 pm »
Ive been looking to get involved with We Are Change for a few months.. Im originally from the Bay Area, CA., and know there is an SF chapter, past few years ive been down in Southern California in Hungtington Beach which is just south of Long Beach and Los Angeles, in Orange County.. would definitely be interested in organizing an OC chapter, i know theyve got an LA chapter though i havent made it out there yet.. there should be a larger Southern California chapter that works together from LA to OC to San Diego.. anyone in California period let me know.
for these are the times that try men's souls

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2008, 08:17:07 pm »
If you're in North Carolina, please check out WACCharlotte:

http://waccharlotte.com/
http://social.infowars.com/profile.php?user=waccharlotte

They've got a forum and chat there in addition to the standard website.

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2008, 08:21:12 pm »
I created a WeAreChange category on my forum. You can list your WeAreChange groups and search for groups in your area. You can also start a group for your area and list it there also.

http://forum.eyedig.us/index.php?fid=78

Awesome...

We need to keep an updated list of every WeAreChange and InfoWarriors group. I also think this can tie into social.infowars.com and MySpace.

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2008, 08:36:27 pm »
I belong to a small 911 group around York pennsylvania. We would like to grow our group so if anyone is from south central pa let me know.

You may want to connect with these guys:

http://www.nepawearechange.org/drupal/

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2008, 08:41:59 pm »
Ive been looking to get involved with We Are Change for a few months.. Im originally from the Bay Area, CA., and know there is an SF chapter, past few years ive been down in Southern California in Hungtington Beach which is just south of Long Beach and Los Angeles, in Orange County.. would definitely be interested in organizing an OC chapter, i know theyve got an LA chapter though i havent made it out there yet.. there should be a larger Southern California chapter that works together from LA to OC to San Diego.. anyone in California period let me know.

Why not check out WeAreChange Oakland?  :) Talk to Joe.

Watch them confront Hillary!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SVyn1FR-20
http://www.truthnews.us/?p=259

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2008, 08:45:32 pm »

Message me or reply to this thread if you're interested in helping WeAreChange in any way, or in doing recruitment with CreateChange.

We need video editors, people to go out and ask questions, people with cameras to take video (both visible and hidden), web site designers, and also people to contribute to the legal defense fund. Do what you can - join the change!

http://wearechange.org

Offline revolutionary_suicide

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2008, 08:56:45 pm »
@Femacamper..

unfortunately i no longer reside in my beloved hometown of Oakland, CA.. :-\
i have talked with Frisco Joe before through myspace, and am actually planning on taking the Greyhound bus up to San Fran on May 10th, theres supposed to be a huge 911 event including a march and a supposed 'truther party for the whole Westcoast' and Joe's helping to facilitate that.. and yea, i saw that Oakland footage of Hillary a while back haha, that was great, I love how Joe kept yelling out 'WHAT ABOUT BILDERBERG HILLARY!!" hahahaha.. brilliant.. i cant wait to get at some of these treasonists in person.. look forward to meeting Joe and the rest of the Bay Area truth folks..

thing is im down in Southern Cali, its a good 6-7 hour drive from the Bay.. theres a strong movement in LA though i should link up with, therse also already an OC 911 truth meetup group but their real sleepy and no events happen.. id want to help facilitate a larger coordinated group from LA (the northernmost area of the SoCal region im referring to) down through Orange County to San Diego.. doesnt look like theres many posters here from California though.. i should hit up LA Change and see whats goin on.. thanks for the help though Femacamper.. thats the spirit we need more and more of right now.
for these are the times that try men's souls

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2008, 09:22:01 pm »
Connect with the other groups, and see if there is anyone else in your area who's willing to start a more localized group.

Be a leader, you have the power!

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2008, 09:25:30 pm »
If you want to connect with others in a particular city, I suggest you use social.infowars.com

You can search for people in your city, and then PM them, inviting them to start or join a new WAC group.

Ie, if you're looking for people in Raleigh, type site:social.infowars.com raleigh into Google. Replace Raleigh with any city to search.

Another good place to look is in the 9/11 truth groups and Ron Paul meetups that are already in existence. These people are already activists, and a lot of them listen to Alex Jones.