Author Topic: NAU and The Wildlands Project  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Falcon57

NAU and The Wildlands Project
« on: August 29, 2007, 06:45:27 pm »
Since the administration is working toward a unified North America under one government, what happens to the Wildlands Project and turning over half the land to animals only?
“The people are the ultimate guardians of their own liberties. In every government on earth is some trace of human weakness, some germ of corruption and degeneracy. Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone.” — Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sgt. Spline

• Speak Freely, Even though We Disagree
Re: NAU and The Wildlands Project
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 07:06:13 pm »
Well that would be in line with UN control over a vast amount of our rural spaces already.

http://www.unep-wcmc.org/aboutWCMC/
Here is the main link to start doing your research, but according to my understanding... "World Heritage Sites" are already protected areas within the United States, where private property owners are frequently denied the ability to develop their own land... I.E. Purchased by YOU, Taxes paid YEARLY by YOU, and YOU better not cut down a single TREE, or you'll be in violation of some environmental regulation that has oversight from the UN.

BTW, I have friends who own private property in area 125 of the map... in spite of them having bought hundreds of acres of land in the immediate area to "trade/mitigate" for the "priviledge" of developing 5 acres, they have been denied at the highest levels after getting approval from all of the local/state levels of government to proceed. The funny thing is, if they had simply built their project back in the late 80's without jumping through the hoops, they would have faced a simple fine of $50,000 or so... Instead, they spent over $300,000 to try and do it "properly with approval", and still got stymied. Ridiculous.

Offline ﮐ≡≡ﮐ ŦħíИgﮐ

Re: NAU and The Wildlands Project
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 07:49:58 am »
some 70% of American land was handed over to the UN
Alex tells it straight.
in a nutshell or in a nuts hell, a little space makes all the difference.