Author Topic: Heinz Kissinger on NWO  (Read 9650 times)

Offline onehundredmonkeys

• onehundredmonkeys
    • onehundredmonkeys
All it takes is, another monkey

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
Re: Heinz Kissinger on NWO
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 12:11:50 pm »
Wow.  He is getting old!  I've never heard him so inarticulate.  Guess that fake PhD he got from Harvard won't wear well into his final years.
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline onehundredmonkeys

• onehundredmonkeys
    • onehundredmonkeys
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 12:23:23 pm »
Wow.  He is getting old!  I've never heard him so inarticulate.  Guess that fake PhD he got from Harvard won't wear well into his final years.
The fake accent does not wear of much though..
Anyways, its what he says(deffends) thats important
All it takes is, another monkey

Offline hellcatjr

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 12:30:14 pm »

No offense, but it is sad that you mention all of the vanity that really doesn't matter. Sure, his speech is poor, but his mind is sharp, and he can damn well articulate an idea that will affect you and I in more way than one.
'A Man can only become great, when he understands his place in time' - JPM Jr.

Offline hellcatjr

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 12:35:14 pm »

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 12:37:21 pm »
No offense, but it is sad that you mention all of the vanity that really doesn't matter. Sure, his speech is poor, but his mind is sharp, and he can damn well articulate an idea that will affect you and I in more way than one.

I think that's past tense.  He's through... just a matter of time.
Chaucer

Offline hellcatjr

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 12:39:03 pm »
I think that's past tense.  He's through... just a matter of time.

Maybe, but until he is no longer in any position of power --- your denial of that, does not protect us from his insanity  ;) :D

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 12:49:35 pm »
Maybe, but until he is no longer in any position of power --- your denial of that, does not protect us from his insanity  ;) :D

Sh*t.  You're right.  Maybe he'll have a massive cardio-vascular incident. :( 

Don't think he's got much appeal remaining beyond the inner circle tho... and may they also have massive cardio-vascular incidents, with a round of NDEs for the finale.

Chaucer

Offline NewWorldOrder

• Only You Can Stop the New World Order
    • StormFront
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 12:57:45 pm »
America's Global War on Terror :o means if you are not part of the NWO and are mounting opposition against it- You are a Terrorist!  :'(
If you wait till some one stands up and takes charge you have waited too long!!!

Offline industria

• industria
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 01:42:42 pm »
Dr. Strangelove will fade, die, and slip the noose he so richly deserves. Unfortunately there will always be another Strangelove character on the stage to repeat the NWO meme. It's the nature of the power hungry to seek to control, and feed off others. The push back by the people - the struggle for freedom, and liberty - is an on going one.
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - MLK

industria jewelry
on Etsy
on Trunkt

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 02:04:43 pm »
Dr. Strangelove will fade, die, and slip the noose he so richly deserves. Unfortunately there will always be another Strangelove character on the stage to repeat the NWO meme. It's the nature of the power hungry to seek to control, and feed off others. The push back by the people - the struggle for freedom, and liberty - is an on going one.

If they're going to reincarnate Henry, they only have the younger generations from which to make their choices.  And new generations replacing the old.... hopefully this will FINALLY make a difference...

Trying to find hope industria... grasping at straws?  Maybe.  But I'm still going to hope... pray...
Chaucer

Offline industria

• industria
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 02:48:35 pm »
If they're going to reincarnate Henry, they only have the younger generations from which to make their choices.  And new generations replacing the old.... hopefully this will FINALLY make a difference...

Trying to find hope industria... grasping at straws?  Maybe.  But I'm still going to hope... pray...
  Me to, my friend. I hope, and pray for a positive outcome every day, do all I can to fight back, while also preparing for the worst to protect my family. The second we stop tending the light of liberty the darkness begins to close in.

I'm also heartened by the new generation of patriots, and the growing spirit of liberty and freedom. 
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - MLK

industria jewelry
on Etsy
on Trunkt

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 07:24:57 pm »
It is interesting that he claims that people will be "looking in the abyss" at the end of the Bush Administration and that he implies that this necessitates a "new order."  There is no logic to this, but then I guess there doesn't need to be when you swim with the Great White Sharks.

I wonder what "the abyss" is?  Is someone going to be assassinated or does it relate to the manipulated financial state of the US - to the financial ruin c/o of the machinations of Federal Reserve/New World Order proponents?
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 07:57:13 pm »
It is interesting that he claims that people will be "looking in the abyss" at the end of the Bush Administration and that he implies that this necessitates a "new order."  There is no logic to this, but then I guess there doesn't need to be when you swim with the Great White Sharks.

I wonder what "the abyss" is?  Is someone going to be assassinated or does it relate to the manipulated financial state of the US - to the financial ruin c/o of the machinations of Federal Reserve/New World Order proponents?

The abyss is where Henry's going when he croaks.   ;D
Chaucer

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 08:04:40 pm »
Heinz ketchup is NWO?
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Hetware

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 11:09:27 pm »
I just want the schweinhund tried convicted and hanged before he dies of natural causes.  I want him to be publicly exposed, and thereby disgraced so that his reputation is destroyed before he is dead.

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 11:20:42 pm »

Wow, what a handsome devil he is, huh?

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 11:38:26 pm »

Wow, what a handsome devil he is, huh?

Chaucer

Offline A K

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 11:40:07 pm »
He is an informal advisor to McCain.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 06:14:02 am »
A man with an enourmous intelligence who debits conscience, is an dangerous empty vessel.
His influence, has passed through the decades. His power was his aphrodasiac, his key to the kingdom, his undoing.

strgzr

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 06:17:34 am »
A man with an enourmous intelligence who debits conscience, is an dangerous empty vessel.
His influence, has passed through the decades. His power was his aphrodasiac, his key to the kingdom, his undoing.

chris you are turning more and more into a poet.

Offline plantop14

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 06:40:56 am »
When are these "Old Order Bastards/Bitches" (Kissinger, D. Rockerfeller, Bush Sr., Cheney, the Queens in Europe, Rothschilds.....and all the other old f--ks) gonna DIE >:(!!!!!!!!!! No Country For Old Men!!
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?