Author Topic: Jesse Ventura vs. Sean Hannity last night !!!!!  (Read 8260 times)

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
Jesse Ventura vs. Sean Hannity last night !!!!!
« on: April 09, 2008, 06:42:55 am »
Jesse is our hero !

He literally threw 911 truth to Hannnity's face   !!

Colmes helped as far as he could !!

PLEASE
can sombody find the clip and post it here ???    THANKS

Offline MR2

• YouTube Channel
Re: Jesse Ventura vs. Sean Hannity last night !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 07:01:00 am »
I saw the clip first thing this morning, great stuff, Hannity muttered and stumbled when a direct piece of solid scientific evidence was put forward, his arguement was weak and pathetic. 

These people will crumble under the pressure when people like Jesse Ventura take no crap from them.

I'd like to see Jesse run for President next time round, with AJ as Vice President!

8)
"I think that the ultimate choice that's being presented to Mankind is that it's time to evolve or perish, grow up or die, become Adults, act like Adults, take some responsibility" - Mike Ruppert

Offline AzNsQuAd27

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 07:04:53 am »
I want to see this, i wish he brought on 9/11 on the Colbert show, when he asked for a "Fourth lie"

Offline MR2

• YouTube Channel
"I think that the ultimate choice that's being presented to Mankind is that it's time to evolve or perish, grow up or die, become Adults, act like Adults, take some responsibility" - Mike Ruppert

Offline Capt. Obvious

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 07:32:25 am »
That was a great interview!

He was clear and calm and one point, yet not compromising.

I'm going to get his book.

Offline revolutionary_suicide

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 07:46:55 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lUhVFpwhgE

hahaha, amazing.. Sean Hannity spits forward the same anti-scientific explanations that FIRE caused THREE high rise steel buildings to collapse at free fall speed, when only two of them got hit by planes, two buildings that were constructed specifically to withstand aircraft collisions and 100 year storms (that theory  gets more and more comedic to me everytime i go back and realize people still believe it). Fire has caused only THREE high rise steel buildings to collapse in the history of mankind, WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7. Then when Hannity starts getting beaten over the head with FACTS by the good man Jesse, he resorts to name calling, which is Fox's specialty when it comes to 911 Truth. then Hannity also has the gaul to say if those buildings collapsing at the rate of gravity was something to question than many engineers would have come out and spoken about, ignoring the fact that HUNDREDS HAVE! theyre just blackballed by the corporate owned fascist media. this is the main stream media's MO when it comes to 911 truth: only show the idiots, call them 'conspiracy theorists', or rosie o'donell clones. marginalize and obscure credibility. they wont dare show the countless scholars, physicists, engineer's, architects, demolition experts etc who could easily go on Fox and prove the official myth false if they werent constantly name called and distracted by irrelevant questions and constrained by time.

everyone would be much better off to stop turning their head about 911. it couldnt be more relevant to the current state of events in the world. the evidence is out there. people love to dub 911 researchers 'conspiracy theorists' when they dont realize that they are simply disproving, with evidence and scientific method, that the OFFICIAL conspiracy theory (and thats what it is, look up conspiracy theory in the dictionary) could possibly be true, not constructing any new conspiracy theories of their own. a better term would be conspiracy theory debunkers. the official myth has been proven time and time again to be false at nearly every point and turn. people can speculate day in and day out about 'what really happened' but what we do know is that what weve been told by the government and the mainstream media is a f**king joke. its past the point of debate, either youve seen all the possible relevant evidence regarding 911, or youve made a prejudgement about it without the evidence. and im not talking about Loose Change. go read some books. go ask some physicists, some architects, some engineers, some controlled demolition experts. Hell, even top level ex CIA section chiefs are calling out the 'official conspiracy theory', along with top level officials from Clintons administration, top level officials in Germany's government, an ex-President of Italy, their now showing 911 evidence presentations at the top levels of Japanese government. thinking people all over the world are calling for a new, INDEPENDENT, clean, transparent, true investigation of that event. not some government one, like the 911 commission, NIST, Popular Mechanics, and FEMA.

911 was total psychological warfare on the American people and the whole world. Watch us blow up three buildings, while only hitting two with planes (buildings that were specifically built to withstand not only plane crashes but 100 year storms) demolish these three buildings at free fall speed, and tell the world jet fuel did it. let us ignore the countless firemen, police officers, MSM reporters and eyewitness who claimed they heard multiple explosions going off, before and after the second plane hit. watch us tell the world that the Pentagon was hit by a 757, by some cave man who couldnt handle a Cessna, using a manuever most experts could not possibly pull off. we'll ignore the fact that the Pentagons defense system would have shot down any incoming aircraft LONG before it even got close if it wasnt friendly aircraft. let us continue to tell the world that a 757 hit the pentagon, while there is no footage of this occuring (its fine, well have the FBI take away all the relevant security camera footage under the guise of 'National Security') even the point of impact was 19 feet wide initially. thats cool though too, people dont know that 757's are wider than 20 feet. and it doesnt even matter that there was no 757 wreckage at the Pentagon, we'll just tell the good old boys that the plane disintegrated. even though the engines are made of titanium alloy. even though  99% of the passengers and victims at the Pentagon were positively identified. so titanium alloy disintegrates and human bodies do not? cool. watch us pull the wool over the worlds eyes while defying the laws of physics.

911 was so effective on so many levels. scared the shit out of everyone, turned most into flag-waving conformists, and muslim-hating 'good Americans'. also very effective in constructing the virtual police state we now find ourselves in, so brilliantly done that most people think its 'normal' or 'necessary', or even deny it or refuse to acknowedge it. Just like the common Germans in the 30's. its like that old frog in water thing, you put a frog in the water and SLOWLY start turning the temperature up.. slowly. before the frog realizes it, hes been boiled to death. exactly whats going on in our country now. the power that 'they' hold is due to the common man's refusal to see or admit. if everyone would start quesioning things, start informing one another, their game would be over. or of course we can all continue to play the same game, divide and conquer syndrome, apathy and ignorance, take our chips and go into slavery smiling and denying the whole merry way.
for these are the times that try men's souls

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 08:25:47 am »
Outstanding.. I'm impressed
"The beauty of the 2nd amendment is it will not be needed until they try to take it."-T.J.

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Offline bennyxbo

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 08:30:55 am »
I will also buy the book. Amazing stuff !

We're going to make the bastards take a long walk !

Offline bigron

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 08:56:40 am »
revolutionary_suicide  !!!!

Congratulations on your post   !!    outstanding work !!

Keep it up  !!

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 11:10:47 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lUhVFpwhgE&eurl=http://www.infowars.com/?p=1393

How about the 2:05 to 2:11 mark of the clip? Has Sean Hannity ever sounded more logical? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 11:41:43 am »
A prayer has been answered.  Ventura was wonderful.  Not only did he bring the 911 argument fully forth, he also navigated Sean Hannity and into chuckling with him.  Wow...  that was sooooo great.  Love you Ventura!  Go for it!
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline plantop14

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 11:46:42 am »
Hannity was squirming in his chair, POS NWO mouth-piece!!!
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 11:48:35 am »
Ventura showed truthers a good angle:  "I don't have answers, I just want to be able to raise the questions..."
Chaucer

Offline Loungin

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 11:50:42 am »
Ventura showed truthers a good angle:  "I don't have answers, I just want to be able to raise the questions..."

AGREED!  I have been taking this approach with friends and family since day 1.  I usually ask if they want the red pill first.

GoodBush

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 11:52:12 am »
Couldn't help but notice Ventura was rocking back and forth in his chair like he wanted to explode, grab both talking heads and smash them together. Possibly creating a black hole of his own.  ;) I think both those pathetic puppets felt his overwhelming ENERGY and were scared shitless! Ha ha ha!

Offline bigron

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 01:09:56 pm »
last night was one that Hannity will never forget for the rest of his life......

He got hit hard by both Jesse Ventura and also by Phil Donahue.......

one after the other

WHAT A GREAT SHOW

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 01:29:01 pm »
last night was one that Hannity will never forget for the rest of his life......

He got hit hard by both Jesse Ventura and also by Phil Donahue.......

one after the other

WHAT A GREAT SHOW

Good.  Maybe Hannity will pull his head out of his arse, and a f**king get a life.
Chaucer

Offline bigron

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 01:36:08 pm »
SEE DONAHUE SPANKING SEAN HANNITY HERE :

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=34753.0

Offline vlunk

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 01:39:30 pm »
SEE DONAHUE SPANKING SEAN HANNITY HERE :

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=34753.0
thanx for the links
The other day I got freaked out because you ignored me even when I (still) tried to talk to you in a friendly way.

I apologize.

P.S.
CNN International spent a lot of time on Jesse Ventura saying the ballot should include "None of the above"
"Put 'our' politicians under 24/7 cam surveillance, not the people"

Offline bigron

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 01:43:54 pm »
no problem friend

visit following for Donahues documentary antiwar film
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=34750.0

welcome back

Offline MR2

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 08:47:26 am »
Couldn't help but notice Ventura was rocking back and forth in his chair like he wanted to explode, grab both talking heads and smash them together.

I watched the clip a few times yesterday and I screamed at the computer screen that I would tear them apart if I ever got my hands on them.  Is it just me or do 99% of the presenters on FOX all look like they need a good slap?  Just to see these people talk is enough to want to make me explode with incredible rage!  I've been trying to think of someone similar on the BBC news channel but I can't, even though BBC Newsreaders are of the same mould the FOX presenters are just next level evil.

The article posted up on Infowars yesterday made a great point, Hannity only plays the role of a tough guy and when he's confronted with someone like Jesse Ventura who won't fall for his crap he shrivels up like the scum he really is.  We need more people like Jesse Ventura to speak out, more people like this who aren't going to be pushed around by these Chicken-neck NWO scumbags, more people who are going to handle themselves in a restrained but calculated manner when these people try to treat them like idiots.

Who's for Jesse Ventura Vs Hannity and Colmes in a wrestling match?  I'd love to see someone tear these bastards to pieces and I mean properly, no acting!

I can feel the Mercury rising (I did have my Flu shot a few months ago) so I'd better stop typing before I break something!!

>:(

Offline rawiron1

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 09:27:43 am »
Jessie is going to be on Sean Hannity's radio show today.  Sean was praising Ventura's book to my surprise.

Jason
Jason the Fed

Offline sammie

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2008, 09:30:07 am »
do you know what time the show starts?
"the bible is a manual for rape,genocide,and the destruction of families.religion has given us stoning's,witch burnings crusades,inquisitions,jihads,fatwas,suicide bombers.&mothers who drown their children in the river." harvard prof. of psyc.steven pinker.about the evolutionary psyc. of religion.