Author Topic: Who Is Most At Risk For Contracting Ebola  (Read 1291 times)

Offline McKinney

Who Is Most At Risk For Contracting Ebola
« on: June 12, 2019, 10:22:38 pm »
Today on the Alex Jones show Alex said Africans are more Susceptible to the Ebola Virus...Then Mike Adams said Europeans Are More Susceptible to Contracting Ebola...Could someone Please Clarify This ???

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Who Is Most At Risk For Contracting Ebola
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 12:47:11 am »
yeah I caught that too and I think he's confused or is repeating something he heard ,... I think if your human, you are in danger of that disease ....
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 04:04:43 am »
They were in discussion when Mike first came on. Alex said that the ones who were the most at risk were Blacks. Mike alluded to the fact that exposure to Europeans would be devastating because of the fact that there are a half dozen different ethno-specific strains that could be entering... and because of the White American's lack of immune system exposure. It would impact White Americans like small pox did the American Indians.

Oldyoti

"Freedom is fragile and must be protected.
To sacrifice it, even as a temporary measure,
is to betray it."
~Germaine Greer

Offline McKinney

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 06:15:13 am »
Thanks for the Clarity ...

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 03:08:31 am »
Thanks for the Clarity ...

You are most welcome, and I'm glad you brought it up since it wasn't clear what was actually being said. I listen to the show twice each day once in the earphones while working then again after work when I record it to disc, so I got the connection in what each implied and why. The last hour and 20 minutes of the show Wednesday June 12th with Mike Adams is a must listen in any case.

Oldyoti

"The advancement and diffusion of knowledge
is the only guardian of true liberty."

~James Madison