Author Topic: Infowars toothpaste for SENSITIVE teeth?  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Rex

Infowars toothpaste for SENSITIVE teeth?
« on: June 10, 2019, 06:44:30 am »
Some of the toothpastes out there are for sensitive teeth.  Some people are born with sensitive teeth, and some develop them as their gums recede.  Dentists often recommend a brand of toothpaste like Sensodyne to older patients.  HEB has a generic brand, other stores too.

I don't see this product at the infowars store.  Should be easy enough to concoct.  Should be able to do it chemical-free.  Several essential oils are used as painkillers for gum and tooth problems.  Oil of cloves comes to mind.

Alex and his dad might want to look into this.  I didn't know how else to put the idea out there, other than by using this forum.  Glad the forum's back up.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Infowars toothpaste for SENSITIVE teeth?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 08:33:55 am »
What I found interesting is that after de toxing ( quit smoking years ago and stopped using fluoride water or tooth paste after a year or so my gum health improved and my tooth sensitivity went away ,.,,,  Now it even seems like my enamel is building back up .

I use toms of maine but as ypu can read from the article even that has problems ...

https://www.superfoodly.com/fluoride-free-toothpaste/
The drawback of this Antiplaque & Whitening variety is that it contains sodium laurel sulfate. However on the flip side, itís whitened with zinc oxide (zinc is an essential mineral) instead of the titanium dioxide which they use in almost all of their other varieties.

Tomís of Maine does have an option without SLS and no fluoride, but the catch is that contains titanium dioxide (Botanically Bright).

[ this article recommends : ]

Himalaya Whitening Toothpaste

This is the best fluoride free toothpaste for whitening, as there are very few on the market. Unlike Tomís of Maineís Botanically Bright, Himalaya is free of sodium lauryl sulfate and thereís no carrageenan.

| - - -

https://www.maine.gov/dhhs/mecdc/population-health/odh/water-fluoridation.shtml
Nationally, more than 204 million people in the United States are served by public water supplies that contain enough fluoride to protect teeth, or about 74 percent of people using public systems. In 2014 the percentage of Maine people on public water supplies who have fluoridated water is about 80%. About 49% of Maine people use public water supplies. This means that overall about 40% of Maine's total population has fluoridated drinking water in their homes.

To find out if a community water system is fluoridated, check with the water system or review the annual water quality report that is sent to all consumers. Information can also be found at the US CDC's My Water's Fluoride web page. The web page displays a map of the US. Click on Maine, then the county, and then locate the water supply by name.

The Maine CDC supports water fluoridation as a safe and cost effective way to assure that all members of a community have access to this preventive health measure
. Read the Maine CDC's statement on community water fluoridation here (PDF).
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline lee51

Re: Infowars toothpaste for SENSITIVE teeth?
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 09:28:13 am »
We've always used Toms of Maine toothpaste and have liked it. We have a health food store in our area and will check out the Himalaya whitening toothpaste. Thanks for this information.

Thankfully we have our own well water and are not connected with any city water system.

Also I would recommend a deodorant that does not have aluminum in it. Toms of Maine is one brand we have used.