Author Topic: This forum has really slowed down  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Freebird100

This forum has really slowed down
« on: June 06, 2019, 08:59:48 pm »
10 years ago there were dozens of posts every day. I guess alot of people must of got burned out from it all.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Re: This forum has really slowed down
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 08:23:00 am »
Yeah, probably. 

Also the forum was down for a while and people figure it is still down.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 09:36:14 am »
I'll start posting again ( tracking stories and events)  but this last go around has just about killed the site and I haven't approved any new members because most are spammers , which makes me feel bad because there must be some legitimate requests and we need the new blood ...  but with the site going up and down I don't want to cause anymore trauma ...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 11:28:12 am »
Yeah, probably. 

Yeah. I actually randomly decided to use the forum several times and each time I went to the URL for the forum, it wasn't even working, and all I saw were error messages.
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 09:40:02 pm »
Yeah, probably. 

Donna have you ever taken a break from the forum? Something tells me you haven`t.

I have a history of being targeted with mind control from these creeps if you remember. After quite awhile of that being somewhat quiet I`ve been having alot of recall the last few months. That being said I thought I`d start checking out the forum here more often and make myself more visible. I regret not keeping a diary now.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JTCoyote

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 12:46:11 am »
I'm Happier than 50 pigs on hard dirt, in any case... I see the UTF problem seems solved, so I think I will try logging on with my "accented username and password..."

JTCoyoté

"You don't cost the government money,
the government costs YOU money."

~Ron Paul

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 12:58:06 am »
I'm Happier than 50 pigs on hard dirt, in any case... I see the UTF problem seems solved, so I think I will try logging on with my "accented username and password..."

JTCoyoté

"You don't cost the government money,
the government costs YOU money."

~Ron Paul

This is fantastic... the UTF problem is indeed repaired It logged me on with no problem at all... as to the speed... I fear not, I have a feeling...

Oldyoti

"Truth will ultimately prevail where there
is pains taken to bring it to light."

~George Washington -- in a letter to
Charles M. Thruston, Aug. 10, 1794

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 07:50:26 am »
Donna have you ever taken a break from the forum? Something tells me you haven`t.

I have a history of being targeted with mind control from these creeps if you remember. After quite awhile of that being somewhat quiet I`ve been having alot of recall the last few months. That being said I thought I`d start checking out the forum here more often and make myself more visible. I regret not keeping a diary now.

Oh yes Rob, I remember.  You should try making a journal now with your recall.  Sometimes it is better to process things that way.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline lee51

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2019, 10:40:31 pm »
Wow--I can post now. Glad the forum is up and running again.

Lee

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 12:33:11 am »
Wow--I can post now. Glad the forum is up and running again.

Lee

How long has it been for you, Lee? I haven't been on since May 22, 2018 because my login has a couple of special characters, the initial problem was a UTF malfunction... Good to see you I miss your avatar though...

JTCoyoté

"No man in the wrong can
stand up against a man in the
right that keeps on a comin'."

~Captain McDonald, Texas Rangers.

Offline lee51

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2019, 08:59:45 am »
It's been over a year for me too JT. Can't seem to put a new avatar on, my old one has disappeared.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2019, 02:06:46 pm »
It's been over a year for me too JT. Can't seem to put a new avatar on, my old one has disappeared.

This was your last post. It was a real barn burner exposing a huge leak from the Whitehouse to the Washington Post of a private phone conversation of the president. You were on to something...

The Washington Post has copied word for word a transcript of conversations by Trump about wall between America and Mexican border.  Trump is actually QUOTED even though he was in a private phone conversation with the Mexican President.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/you-cannot-say-that-to-the-press-trump-urged-mexican-president-to-end-his-public-defiance-on-border-wall-transcript-reveals/2017/08/03/0c2c0a4e-7610-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.fff51d222edb

...then you were gone... that was 2 years ago come August. T'was a bit curious in my mind.

Oldyoti

"The great constitutional corrective in the hands
of the people against usurpation of power, or
corruption by their agents is the right of suffrage;
and this when used with calmness and deliberation
will prove strong enough."
~Andrew Jackson

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2019, 11:51:24 pm »
A lot of the problem was censorship; people got tried of being banned and left for other venues.
As soon as a controlling group figures they knew more than anyone else there was issues; many people i knew were banned and now the forum has lost most it's posters.
there are things that are opening up but what do you do, being banned is fun; interesting Alex is now censored, kind of what goes around comes around. 
Funny those that were banning everyone are no longer on the forum, but who knows, maybe they are still lurking in the shadow to put a lid on anything they don't want coming out.
What do you under-stand?

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2019, 03:15:30 am »
A lot of the problem was censorship; people got tried of being banned and left for other venues.
As soon as a controlling group figures they knew more than anyone else there was issues; many people i knew were banned and now the forum has lost most it's posters.
there are things that are opening up but what do you do, being banned is fun; interesting Alex is now censored, kind of what goes around comes around. 
Funny those that were banning everyone are no longer on the forum, but who knows, maybe they are still lurking in the shadow to put a lid on anything they don't want coming out.

Total speculative bullshit and you know it, Jake... Did you just show up to be a pain? Hundreds of people who had any of the allowed special characters in their login were locked out after the UTF flap of May of last year... that included me.

If they just assumed they had been banned without checking it out and just start rumor mongering, then there is a phrase to describe their condition, Politically-Correct-Victimism... it don't look good on ya, Jake.

Oldyoti

"Every man has a right to utter what he
thinks truth, and every man has a right to
knock him down for it."
~Samuel Johnson,
English lexicographer and author, on freedom
of speech.

Offline lee51

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2019, 12:53:58 pm »
I agree JT. I was also locked out--I knew I wasn't banned because I hadn't posted anything to be banned for. I tried many times to log in so I could post to no avail. I figured the forum was targeted somehow...but one thing I did know is that I wasn't banned.

Lee

Total speculative bullshit and you know it, Jake... Did you just show up to be a pain? Hundreds of people who had any of the allowed special characters in their login were locked out after the UTF flap of May of last year... that included me.

If they just assumed they had been banned without checking it out and just start rumor mongering, then there is a phrase to describe their condition, Politically-Correct-Victimism... it don't look good on ya, Jake.

Oldyoti

"Every man has a right to utter what he
thinks truth, and every man has a right to
knock him down for it."
~Samuel Johnson,
English lexicographer and author, on freedom
of speech.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2019, 02:16:51 am »
I agree JT. I was also locked out--I knew I wasn't banned because I hadn't posted anything to be banned for. I tried many times to log in so I could post to no avail. I figured the forum was targeted somehow...but one thing I did know is that I wasn't banned.

Lee

Yes sir. You got it... it was being hit hard... with the assist of bad advice and poor understand on the inside, things went south in a hurry.

I figure the die-hard will slowly filter thru as they figure out they can sign in. Heck you signed up 3 months to the day after the doors opened here so you've seen it all, as have I... my original account was setup on Aug. 11, 2007, Paul started the Forum on the 7th. It's all still here to peruse at your leisure, all the threads you missed then are available to you now. Ya gotta love it.

JTCoyoté

"Of all the enemies of public liberty,
war is perhaps the most to be dreaded,
because it comprises and develops the
germ of every other."

~James Madison