Author Topic: Mr. Grinch! Great Call and Great suggestion!  (Read 4029 times)

Offline JTCoyote

Mr. Grinch! Great Call and Great suggestion!
« on: October 16, 2018, 02:22:36 pm »
Mr. Grinch called into the show today (10-16-2018), at the beginning of the 4th hour with a great suggestion for reinvigorating our beloved Prison Planet forum... Great call MG.

JTCoyote

"If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism.
I think conservatism is really a misnomer just as liberalism is a misnomer for the
liberals-if we were back in the days of the Revolution, so-called conservatives today
would be the Liberals and the liberals would be the Tories. The basis of conservatism
is a desire for less government interference or less centralized authority or more individual
freedom and this is a pretty general description also of what libertarianism is.?

~Ronald Reagan

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Mr. Grinch! Great Call and Great suggestion!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 02:32:28 pm »
the mention was I hope was helpful ...

It was great that he called
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline JTCoyote

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 03:24:46 pm »
the mention was I hope was helpful ...

It was great that he called

Actually it was a great suggestion, with a live chat/PM function that is moderated by the chatters and then published. It may or may not fly but the idea is sound...

Oldyoti

"Let us therefore animate and encourage each other,
and show the whole world that a Freeman, contending
for liberty on his own ground, is superior to any slavish
mercenary on earth."
~George Washington,
in his general orders, Jul. 2, 1776

Offline JTCoyote

Mr. Grinch, another Great Call! Ya got Alex's attention Big Time.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 04:45:15 pm »
Mr. Grinch gets IN again (10/30/2018) and jogged Alex's 9/11 memory back to 2007 to a few facts held on archived shows and then suggested making pointed short 10 minute videos on specific subjects edited together from the Archives.

I've been archiving the audio shows since late 2005 and have drives full of video shows since 2008. There is a lot in these that may have been missed or will be clearer looking back.  Many of the guests from back then are no longer with us but their witnessing, wit, and wisdom still lives on in the archives.

JTCoyote

"We the people are the rightful masters of both
Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the
Constitution but to overthrow the men who have
perverted the Constitution."

~Abraham Lincoln

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 09:32:14 pm »
TY guys. Actually What I was trying to convey to AJ is that if they scrub him off the web like they tried w the WTC7 video his whole shows should be upped in smaller format not snippets. If you two interested in setting up a board for banned bloggers of note go around Twits and FB I suggest like I said no replys and not letting the keyboard commandos dilute it with IM/chat crap. An invite only board just for banned media/activists where only PMs are allowed and the authors (goddamn POS laptop wouldnt let me post for months for some reason)of course they would have to be verified as to identity, but they control their own threads and they notify mods of abuser/trolls and such.

As of today Im not able to see or dl any vids from IW or warroom server and somethng new today all my hompages have ben dubbed untrusted in my FF browser anyone else? Also the podcast is now 1 week behind onPP IW. If you guys can pass the word that would be good. WEEK OLD INFOWARS cant be too useful. (GCN gets em up pdq so does the warroom)

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 09:51:58 pm »
Now I cant even watch and or rip utube vids! Seattle public library or FF?
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline JTCoyote

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 11:58:39 pm »
Now I cant even watch and or rip utube vids! Seattle public library or FF?

M.G.

PPTV is up to date fyi... I haven't been able to rip from youtube since April. I thought maybe my ripper needed an update... no such luck. This is a good source... https://www.brighteon.com/search?query=Alex+Jones+10%2F31%2F18 ...I haven't tried lifting any video there, I've deposited a few though.

JTCoyote

"Government is initiated by the
people to protect the culture, not
to determine the culture."
~Marty Nalitz,
on the air at KNUS Radio, AM-710,
Denver, Colorado, 1996