Author Topic: Secret Consorted Effort to Destroy This Forum ?  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Secret Consorted Effort to Destroy This Forum ?
« on: September 12, 2018, 05:33:06 am »
Been on this forum since August of 2007
Seen it's heyday of massive active members and guest visitors
Seen mistakes, made mistakes
Saw people banned for various reasons, some necessary some for wrong reasons
Realize this forum had experiment components that caused problems and was necessary for adjustments for the best
I know I don't know the inside politics that affected the operations or even the nuts and bolts that turned the cogs
From outside this knowledge here is my opinion
Some of the big posters and moderators Digg and Sane to name two that comes to mind; were know it all and censored things they didn't agree with and began the down turn, people got tired of them and just quit or got banned, it was frustrating to watch.
Some topic were hid from the guest and still are..... this I feel was due to the anti-christian undercurrent of the moderators....... they just didn't want to hear it or deal with the moderation of religious subjects.
Which I feel is what the forum's powers didn't want religion to dominate the boards and became antagonist against religious postings and eventually secretly hidden the topic to members only.   
Now the consorted efforts; I have to believe with the forums demise; infiltrators into the forums became moderators and began to ban life times members, why? Because they didn't follow their rules close enough.... like it or not that was their reasons, so you have people with high number of post being banned, and pretty soon one by one members and their followers have moved on....... the cake was left out in the rain and it took so long to bake it and we will never have the recipe again.... 
Sadly the vast information on this forum saved in all the posts has slowed to a trickle.......dialog hindered due to political correctness to not offend anyone....offending anyone has gone over too dulling the conversations that brought real growth of though..... real moderation should tone down overreaction not eliminate it..
I could rant on .....the cure is quit the censorship and banning members that stumble on the rules....is it to late.... I don't know, I hope there is a comeback.....but let's see.
Please vote in the poll.
What do you under-stand?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Secret Consorted Effort to Destroy This Forum ?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 12:00:53 pm »
The forum had alot of active Tea Party - Ron Paul people posting on the forum ... (they were generally over 60)  ... they have gone ...
( examples Bigron - larsonstdoc ( who requested to be removed ) ) What did EvadingGrid do to help or hurt this forum ?  I've been left with the remnants .
I'm just an admin and not a system admin ... alot of things are out of my control .   

The new members generally don't post. or they are spambots . 

I use this site to track stories and subjects . This allows me to see patterns .  The search function works to find needles in the haystack .

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 09:49:42 pm »
The forum had alot of active Tea Party - Ron Paul people posting on the forum ... (they were generally over 60)  ... they have gone ...
( examples Bigron - larsonstdoc ( who requested to be removed ) ) What did EvadingGrid do to help or hurt this forum ?  I've been left with the remnants .
I'm just an admin and not a system admin ... alot of things are out of my control .   

The new members generally don't post. or they are spambots . 

I use this site to track stories and subjects . This allows me to see patterns .  The search function works to find needles in the haystack .

TahoeBlue
I feel you have been the most fair admin this forum has ever had, even though I have not always agreed with you; your insight and background keep be thinking; don't know who the system admin is or a lot of the inside functions as I have generally been a outsider to the hierarchy, I do miss the volume of input we use to have and not sure what issue people had that would want to be remove or stop dialog. I do feel people is way to offend to easily and tater off instead of making their points. The dogma that occurs is normal; people believe what they think, that's OK, but if reason demands a fair explanation then that's the purpose of forums.
Have I been unfairly treated; I believe many times but it didn't stop me in the pursuit of answers; and when someone can't answer then it strengthen the truth because conclusion is what lightens our resolve.
Anyway I do also spend time looking over post and discussion; especially in the censored religious treads.
I know that the views were change and the King James tread was broke up and locked..... the largest tread on the forum.... interesting enough it was for members only image if the general public could have followed along?
I believe maybe EvadingGrid did sabotaged the forums in some ways; I can't say I trust him, but he has be kind to me at times and I have not forgotten that.
Some of the big posters I didn't like, such as Sane, if anything his vanity was insane and did trust him after some things he did.
But the banning has hurt the forum and was not necessary if so many cases, I do miss Letsbereal and I know how you feel but disagree, because I got a lot of information from him.
Anyway keep up the good work.       
What do you under-stand?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 12:55:12 pm »
Thanks for the comments ... I haven't banned many  at all except for spammers ...
the banning was done by others  mostly by sane ... my big one was letsbereal when he wouldn't stop robo posting financial info ...
this was after many requests ...
alot of the banning was due to flame wars and PM threats .. 

To build up traffic we need good threads that are referenced on other web sites that will be oogle scanners ,
oogle does not scan Prison Planet Forum anymore ... ( shadow ban ) ...

most web indexes are based on _oogle or _ing  ...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 01:52:48 pm »
Since there have been such a variety of topics on this forum, it has served as a launching point for people to start other websites and video channels to delve deeper into a lot of the subtopics here. Dispersal is a good thing when it comes to the censorship maneuvers we see big tech doing ATM.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 07:59:37 pm »
It would take me a week to write a complete answer.

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline regmeok

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 06:31:58 am »
  to start other websites and video channels 

i wish that all normal people would drop all known technofascist media platforms ... is alternet possible? vk instead of fb, duckduckgo instead of google, etc ;]

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2018, 09:16:16 pm »
i wish that all normal people would drop all known technofascist media platforms ... is alternet possible? vk instead of fb, duckduckgo instead of google, etc ;]

I have used STARTPAGE forever ... I hope they are what they say they are.

https://www.startpage.com
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 04:47:41 am »
It would take me a week to write a complete answer.

Well, start writing; BTW your signature line looks like you copied and paste and it's mess up. 
What do you under-stand?

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 06:58:51 am »
Sane (previously known as Dig) was a voice of sanity in the age of disinfo and cointelpro. He disagreed with obvious propaganda, and banned astroturfers, which is the job of a global moderator after all.

I learned a lot from him and was inspired in the truth/populist/freedom movement because of him. When I learned the truth about Alex Jones, I kinda lost my steam. In some ways I feel the movement is dying.

It was sad to see him go. Maybe he saw through Alex Jones after the Ron Paul Revelation died down. I'm glad we got Trump in, but unfortunately it's not as pure a win as a Paul victory.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 10:01:52 am »
Sane (previously known as Dig)

Employee group accounts often come off as inconsistent due to multiple personalities. I can see why it was there, though. Apparently, the predecessor to this forum was an unmoderated free-for-all that AJ summarily deleted one day. I remember that broadcast.

Since those days, the forum has become self-policing.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 11:46:16 am »

quote:
"Sane (previously known as Dig)"

Should read: "Dig (previously known s Sane)"

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 12:23:21 pm »
The most forthcoming mod was "Rock".

But nobody ever misses or mentions him.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 12:50:37 pm »
The most forthcoming mod was "Rock".
But nobody ever misses or mentions him.

not rock .... Brocke :

Ingenuity is not necessarily a predictor of general intelligence in any group.

Brocke

Custom Title:    Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
Personal Text:     I am not a number, I am a free man!

Last Active:     June 15, 2018, 11:27:51 am

( fyi: Bill Murrey's best film moment: )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MsWTb5c-Sw
You Will Not Be Missed - The Razors Edge 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0soPb_8aKA
 "They wont be missed."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 01:12:00 pm »
not rock .... Brocke :

There was a mod called "Rock". Had Dwayne Johnson as an avatar. It's a guest account now.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 07:14:46 pm »
^^^

... cool dude ... I hope the old guys find their way back.    :)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2018, 10:33:45 am »
There was a mod called "Rock". Had Dwayne Johnson as an avatar. It's a guest account now.

Yes I did a search for his posts and they are still there but it's hard to track since rock is now a "guest" which is true for many of the folks purged from the flame wars ....

When Congress passed this law, they killed freedom
quote: In Northern Virginia, Park Police on the George Washington Parkway stopped to question me for shooting skyline photos of the Nation's Capital. Even after I identified myself as a working journalist and produced identification (including a Department of Defense press pass) they tried to confiscate the digital image cards from my camera, saying I needed "written authorization" from the Park Service Superintendent's office. I stood my ground and they backed off. Quote

Link to article http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/3036

Rock

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 11:50:56 pm »
I had asked JT and Sane/Dig about Rock's disappearance, apparently he had some family issues which is why he left...I also had some similar problems at that time. At one point there was a black helicopter circling over Sane/Dig's house, he was a target of government harassment. He seemed to have lost heart after the Ron Paul Revolution dissipated.

There's multiple levels. First, Alex Jones himself is almost certainly a shill, although his information does a lot of good nonetheless. The problem is he provides false solutions (or no real solution). Then to add to that this forum has been swarmed with disinformationists, who are misleading the readers and forum members. So it's infiltrated from top to bottom.

Honestly it makes it hard to trust anyone here.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2018, 12:06:51 am »
Honestly it makes it hard to trust anyone here.

It's a mistake to trust in man, blind leading the blind and all.

However one can discern by what spirit a man speaks. Since everybody is walking around under an influence, whether they want to admit it or not, therein lies the battle.

Offline regmeok

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2018, 05:21:28 am »
is almost certainly a shil
surely there is a possibility. but  sometimes (if not often) a person in question could act on its volition without any serious connections/interactions/agreements/financial arrangements with any 3rd party. yet, it would be an asset for such 3rd party. and imo usually such ppl will fit AJ profile (in terms of having ideological motivation, devotion to certain cause)

he provides false solutions (or no real solution).
not sure what was implied ...anyway, i wonder if there can be any real solution (to something serious) unless you will have your own competitive power structure or some sort of secret society

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2018, 06:01:40 am »
Unfortunately, the Ron Paul solution is passe because he's getting old and Libertarianism doesn't work so well in a godless country. That being said, Trump has done some good to restore a portion of America back to its traditional values. Or at least slow the decline.

The only real solution left is for people to repent of their sin and turn to God, and beg that he doesn't let the Chinese, the Russians, the North Koreans and the Muslims wipe us out. We deserve it because of Planned Parenthood and the millions of abortions. We deserve it because of all the harm and suffering Westernization has brought worldwide with regime change, putrid spirituality, and globalization. We deserve it because we have turned out back on our creator and sought idols, mammon, sinful pleasures and wicked machinations.

That is the best solution, it will only come through Christ, the political process is a bandaid solution. To fix things we must work from the bottom-up - each own individual must turn to God and renew themselves. And then may God save us, God save America, and God save the world!

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2018, 12:33:25 am »
Unfortunately, the Ron Paul solution is passe because he's getting old and Libertarianism doesn't work so well in a godless country. That being said, Trump has done some good to restore a portion of America back to its traditional values. Or at least slow the decline.

The only real solution left is for people to repent of their sin and turn to God, and beg that he doesn't let the Chinese, the Russians, the North Koreans and the Muslims wipe us out. We deserve it because of Planned Parenthood and the millions of abortions. We deserve it because of all the harm and suffering Westernization has brought worldwide with regime change, putrid spirituality, and globalization. We deserve it because we have turned out back on our creator and sought idols, mammon, sinful pleasures and wicked machinations.

That is the best solution, it will only come through Christ, the political process is a bandaid solution. To fix things we must work from the bottom-up - each own individual must turn to God and renew themselves. And then may God save us, God save America, and God save the world!

Not sure what we deserve; seeing we were overtaken by a Luciferian Cabal (Deep State); its been over 100 years and the turning is beginning: surly God's peoples have been praying and seeking or these reprisal of stopping the Witch Hillary from becoming president (it was a miracle) would have never happen!
I heard it said Trump isn't the one we wanted but the one we deserved; But I like the Isaiah 45 position.

1-3 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

This is more hopeful! And I don't see how anyone like Ron Paul could have done it..... I liked and voted for Ron Paul, but seeing what I see now, I would have to said no way....If he would of tried anything he would have been assassinated, he was a bit naive about the Deep State me think.... .
What do you under-stand?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2018, 12:32:10 pm »
Maybe in the next potus selection Rand Paul will get serious about it all ...

This is more hopeful! And I don't see how anyone like Ron Paul could have done it..... I liked and voted for Ron Paul, but seeing what I see now, I would have to said no way....If he would of tried anything he would have been assassinated, he was a bit naive about the Deep State me think.... .