Author Topic: Tommy Robinson gets 13 months for livestreaming  (Read 4593 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Tommy Robinson gets 13 months for livestreaming
« on: May 26, 2018, 10:45:08 am »
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/arrested-tried-and-sentenced-within-an-hour-tommy-robinson-gets-13-months-for-livestreaming-outside-courthouse
Arrested, tried, and sentenced within an hour: Tommy Robinson gets 13 months for livestreaming outside courthouse
May 25, 2018 1:38 pm By Robert Spencer

Not only that, but it is very hard to get any information at all, as the police have imposed a gag order regarding this case ? obviously they know how bad it makes them look, as the darkness of Sharia-compliant totalitarianism descends upon the UK. Future generations of free Britons, if there are any, will curse the name of Theresa May as the destroyer of free Britain.

Caolan Robertson is saying that this is a death sentence for Tommy because, like Britain First leader Paul Golding, he will likely be placed in the general prison population, which is dominated by violent Muslims who will be quite happy to dispatch Tommy to jahannam.

Britain is finished, and its death as a free society is by its own hand.

An update on this story. ?13 months!!!! ? Tommy Robinson sentenced,? New English Review, May 25, 2018:

Caolin Robertson has now removed the earlier tweet (below) as he has been advised of the reporting restriction.

Caolan Robertson of Rebel Media has just reported from Crown Court Leeds on Twitter.
    Tommy Robinson has just been given a 13 month prison sentence starting now for his livestream today. This is a death sentence for tommy. He is going to die in jail. This has to be stopped

| - - -

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/video-from-uk-tommy-robinson-arrested-for-live-streaming-outside-trial-of-muslim-rape-gang
Video from UK: Tommy Robinson arrested for live-streaming outside trial of Muslim rape gang
May 25, 2018 10:44 am By Robert Spencer

https://youtu.be/OwitkPBsHdo

As I said last night, Britain is now a police state, and a Sharia-compliant one at that. As you can see from this video, Tommy Robinson was standing outside the courthouse, discussing Britain?s Muslim rape gang crisis. Reporters stand outside courtrooms all the time and make videos; Tommy wasn?t doing anything that they don?t do. But he was arrested for ?breaching the peace,? which is apparently British police code for ?offending Islam.?

Britain is, as we all know, finished. This video and the videos I posted last night ought to shock the world and lead to an international denunciation of Britain?s slide into totalitarianism, and to calls for it to respect the human rights of all its citizens, not just Muslims. But it won?t. Tommy is just an ?Islamophobe,? and so am I, and such people have no rights that the political and media elites feel bound to respect.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Tommy Robinson gets 13 months for livestreaming
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 11:43:23 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQTjdShFyyI
TOMMY ROBINSON's ARREST UPDATE!

Opinionated European
Streamed live 19 hours ago
TOMMY ROBINSON was arrested by the authorities today, when he was reporting on a grooming gang conviction in Leeds. Due to his suspended sentence being activated, he is facing 13 MONTHS in prison. His life is in UNBELIEVABLE DANGER!! Tomorrow will be a protest at 3 pm, at WHITEHALL!
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 03:06:12 pm »
How do left-wing fascists get away with waging war on freedom of speech?

By shamelessly wrapping themselves in the flag of "anti-fascism."

These emotionally infantile crybullies have made a virtual religion out of making people on the far right look like comparative moderates.

They're a disgrace to everything "liberalism" used to stand for.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 04:48:36 pm »
It's pretty obvious that he is a political prisoner ... oh but this is Britain
This is very similar to what happened to Holocaust researchers in Europe ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CX8UKrdQI8
Tommy Robinson Arrested and Imprisoned, Media Silenced | Stefan Molyneux
OpenMind
Published on May 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBZclM-8bSc
EMERGENCY: Tommy Robinson Arrested And Jailed For Exposing Muslim Grooming Gangs
The Alex Jones Channel
Streamed live 4 hours ago

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family:

George Orwell at the BBC in 1941.
 Despite having spoken on many broadcasts, no recordings of Orwell's voice are known to survive

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 09:41:12 pm »
This is war against Islam and until we wise up and see what the Christian world knew for the last thousand years.
This is WAR!
What do you under-stand?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 10:45:40 am »
https://www.newswars.com/tommy-robinson-still-in-jail-for-reporting-on-muslim-child-rape-gang-trial
Tommy Robinson Still in Jail For Reporting on Muslim Child Rape Gang Trial
UK trying to censor news on trial of accused Muslim child rape gang
By Kit Daniels | Infowars.com Saturday, May 26, 2018

Tommy Robinson is still in jail after being arrested for reporting on the trial of an alleged Muslim child rape gang the government wanted to keep under wraps.

Robinson was already serving a suspended sentence (probation) due to a prior arrest by police, meaning that the journalist will likely serve 13 months in jail.

He was arrested outside the Leeds Crown Court where 10 men are on trial for offenses including child rape, trafficking and supplying drugs to children.

It?s difficult to get updates on Robinson?s status because the UK government has apparently placed a gag order on the gang rape trial and Robinson?s arrest.

Robinson was trying to bring the trial to public attention in light of the government keeping it under wraps due to recent accusations against UK police for not doing enough to stop the Muslim rape gangs.

?Telford Member of Parliament Lucy Allan has taken police to task for ignoring large-scale child sexual exploitation by mostly Muslim grooming gangs, with abusers only having to say they did not know the victim?s age to escape justice,? Breitbart reported. ?Despite the age of consent across the United Kingdom being 16, men abusing significantly younger children were able to get the police off their backs simply by claiming the victims consented and that they did not know they were underage.?

Robinson?s arrest comes only a few weeks after he and other immigration activists held a ?Day of Freedom? rally in defense of free speech, which the UK media unsuccessfully tried to smear as a ?far-right rally.?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 07:28:49 pm »
See the cops; real good guys, protect pedophiles and Islam or what's the difference.
All cops have been doing this for a very long time; all cops are criminals and only protect other criminals.
But all I hear is how good the cops are, really, REALLY?

Comply or Die is NOT the Law!
What do you under-stand?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 09:45:42 am »
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-28/uk-youre-not-allowed-talk-about-it-about-what-dont-ask
In The UK... You're Not Allowed To Talk About It. About What? Don't Ask!
by Tyler Durden
Mon, 05/28/2018 - 09:45

Authored by Bruce Bawer via The Gatestone Institute,

"I am in a country that is not free... I feel jealous as hell of you guys in America. You don't know how lucky you are." ? Carl Benjamin (aka Sargon of Akkad), YouTuber with around a million subscribers.

"I am trying to recall a legal case where someone was convicted of a 'crime' which cannot be reported on." ? Gerald Batten, UKIP member of the European Parliament.

"UKIP Peer Malcolm Lord Pearson has written to Home Secretary Sajid Javid today saying: if Tommy is murdered or injured in prison he and others will mount a private prosecution against Mr Javid as an accessory, or for misconduct in public office." ? Gerald Batten.

Good on Lord Pearson.

On Friday, British free-speech activist and Islam critic Tommy Robinson was acting as a responsible citizen journalist -- reporting live on camera from outside a Leeds courtroom where several Muslims were being tried for child rape -- when he was set upon by several police officers. In the space of the next few hours, a judge tried, convicted, and sentenced him to 13 months in jail -- and also issued a gag order, demanding a total news blackout on the case in the British news media. Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was immediately taken to Hull Prison.
Most media outlets were remarkably compliant. News stories that had already been posted online after Robinson's arrest at the Scottish Daily Record,Birmingham Live, The Mirror, RT, and Breitbart News were promptly pulled down, although, curiously, a report remained up at the Independent, a left-wing broadsheet that can be counted on to view Robinson as a hooligan. Indeed, the Independent's article described Robinson as "far-right" and, in explaining what he was doing outside the courthouse, used scare quotes around the word "reporting"; it then summed up the least appealing episodes in his career and blamed him for an attack on the Finsbury Park Mosque last January. Somehow, the Independentalso got away with publishing a report on London's Saturday rally in support of Robinson.

Also on Saturday, Breitbart UK posted a copy of the gag order, but redacted it as required. The resulting document proved to be a perfect illustration of Western Europe's encroaching tyranny.

Were all the articles in the British media pulled down "voluntarily"? There is no way to know for sure. On Sunday, at about noon Central European Time, one of my Facebook friends posted a link to what was apparently a new story at Breitbart UK, about Robinson's imprisonment in Hull. Three hours later, however, the story was no longer there. Shortly afterward, I clicked on a link to an article at the Hull Daily Mail that Google summed up as follows: "Supporters of former EDL leader Tommy Robinson are urging people to write to him in Hull Prison -- where they say he is in 'grave danger.'" When I clicked on the link, however, the story had been pulled.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 09:59:36 am »
https://www.infowars.com/live-tommy-robinson-crew-joins-infowars-to-discuss-imprisonment-of-journalist/
TOMMY ROBINSON CREW JOINS INFOWARS TO DISCUSS IMPRISONMENT OF JOURNALIST
Free speech under unprecedented attack in England
Infowars.com - MAY 27, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVaosvTeuw0&feature=youtu.be
REVOLUTION UK! Thousands Gather, Climb The Gates At 10 Downing To Free Tommy Robinson

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2018, 10:05:25 am »
https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson?recruiter=580484840&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition
Free Tommy Robinson

PETITION IN : ENGLISH - FRAN?AIS - ESPA?OL - DEUTSCH - ITALIANO - POLSKI - CZECH - RUSSIAN

Tommy Robinson has been arrested and jailed for reporting on Muslim grooming gangs. A job that he chooses to do with no regard for his own safety, informing the public of all the wrongs committed in the name of Allah. Fighting against adversity and reporting on issues that our mainstream media are too afraid to speak of.

Tommy is raising issues that are affecting all of our communities, and that are being swept under the carpet and hidden from the public.

Its time we stand together, stand strong, and stand by his side. 

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 11:30:02 am »
https://youtu.be/HPG_xU4gB58?t=218
IS A UK REVOLUTION HAPPENING? #FreeTommy
The Right Media
Published on May 27, 2018
The arrest of Tommy Robinson is a huge blow to the 'freedom' of UK press, and I hope the government takes the actions necessary to quell this earthquake. My thoughts are laid out in this video, and I hope this video gets seen by as many people as possible so that they can see this footage. They can learn what's going on, and where we logically can go from here.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 11:39:00 am »
So Tommy needed a better lawyer .. solicitor ..  ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XFrydowrRk
Ann-Margret in Tommy (Tommy can you hear me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTXLb4OCtRc
Tommy Can You Hear Me?
Tommy Can You Hear Me? ? The Who
|  - - - -
Just listen to this joker ,.,, He twists what was going on ,,,  Tommy had every right to livestream ...  :
https://youtu.be/hyPyDvdZDfc?t=213
Free Tommy Protest
swilliamism
Published on May 27, 2018
Orwellian Doublethink In Action. 26th May 2018.

Offline Rex

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2018, 06:43:25 am »
A day and a half ago Robinson was banner news on Drudge.  One-inch red headlines, several stories.  All of that disappeared yesterday.  ALL of it.  No story at all about the situation on Drudge.  Normally the site moves a story down over the course of a day or two, but in this case the stories just disappeared.

Was Drudge pressured into doing that?  Anybody know?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2018, 09:23:18 am »
https://www.infowars.com/tribute-to-tommy-robinson-i-am-an-englishman/
Tribute To Tommy Robinson: "I Am an Englishman"
Moving speech from British crime show parallels Tommy Robinson's patriotism
Infowars.com - May 28, 2018

https://youtu.be/6tL5exJg4ms
I'm An Englishman. Very Powerful FREE TOMMY ROBINSON
Wayne Riley
Published on May 25, 2018

From a BBC's 2001 NCS Manhunt: a speech by a man called Laurence Bright, played by the excellent Marc Warren.
THIS VIDEO WAS ORIGINALLY UPLOADED BY YOU KIPPER.. [Transcript]

"I'm an Englishman. I'm from Bermondsey, South-East London. My father was called George. He was also from Bermondsey. His father, another Bermondsey man, was called George too. And his father, my great-grandfather, is from the same place. He was called Edward.

"These three generations of my family, were in the fish trade. I'm the first member of my family not to work at the market in Billingsgate. My great-grandfather had eleven brothers and sisters. I dont know exactly how many of his generation married or exactly how many children they produced. I?ve so far tracked over two-hundred of them. Many still live in Bermondsey. Some are still in the fish trade.

"There are seven called George, and five called Victoria. I stand here, in front of you, as a representative of all of them. And I ask in their name the great question put by our patron, Mr Powell. What do they know of England, who only England know? Or, what can my family, who come from England, who lived in England, who know only England, say of this, our country?

"Mr Powell once spoke of the destruction of ancient Athens and the miraculous survival in the blackened ruins of that city of the sacred olive tree; the symbol of Greece, their country. And he also spoke of us, the English, at the heart of a vanished empire, seeming to find within ourselves that one of our own oak trees, the sap rising from our ancient roots, and he said perhaps, after all, we who have inhabited this island fortress for an unbroken thousand years, brought up, as he said, within the sound of English bird song under the English oak, in the English meadow, beneath the red cross of St. George, it is us who know most of England.

"And I appreciated him for saying that, because it was as if he spoke for my family, who understand well their own country. Who understand even better their own capital, London town, as we used to call her. As we strolled in her parks, as we marveled at her palaces, as we did buisness in the city, went west for a dance, took a boat on the river. The pale ale and eel pie of old London. The London of my family for as many generations as I know. The London that will in less than fifteen years will be less than fifty percent white. London, where in fifteen years a white person will be in the minority.

"Am I racist? No. Do I have anything against people of other races? No. So what then is my gripe?

"My gripe, and I speak on behalf of seven men called George and five women called Victoiria, my gripe is quite simple.

"My gripe is that we were never asked. My gripe is that we were told, not asked, and everyday we are told again and again how we are to be and how our country is to be. We are told by them, and we know who they are, they're English too. They are the class that has always set themselves apart, they are the class that has always taken what they wanted for themselves, and now they are the class that is giving England away. They have never asked us, and they never will.

"Do we allow them to sell our heritage" Or is it time for us to speak?

"To speak, to refuse them the right to give away our holy, or bountiful, our only England that has, that has nurtured us, naked, grown us as the oak. Is it time for us that England know to come yet again and defend our country? With our fire, our fists?

"Is it time for us sons to rise again?

"I say yes. " I say yes.I say" Yes."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2018, 09:46:30 am »
Earlier:

https://tommyrobinson.online/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLz3rrYb-JI
Tommy Robinson: Piers Morgan Stunned by Ex-Muslim | Friday Fatwa

Published on Jan 19, 2018
PLEASE HELP TOMMY get his message out! https://tommyrobinson.online/support/
Tommy Robinson of TheRebel.media: Remember when Piers Morgan was shocked by what I said about the Quran? Well, it turns out that when an Ex-Muslim woman says the same thing, he barely bats an eyelid! What hypocrisy! https://www.therebel.media/tommy_robinson_s_friday_fatwa_piers_morgan_stunned_by_ex_muslim

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2018, 10:20:31 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8CPF1mK9Fo
Paul Weston - The Orwellian Jailing of Tommy Robinson
Paul Weston
Published on May 28, 2018

| - - - -

fyi: Britains are being REPLACED ...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/poles-are-now-largest-foreignborn-contingent-in-britain-as-migration-grows-a3329321.html
The number of births to women born outside the UK has also reached the highest level on record, accounting for 27 per cent of babies born last year.
Today?s figures also show that 5.6 million people ? 1 in 12 people or 8.7 per cent of the population ? who are living in Britain is a foreign citizen.

They comprise 3.2 million EU nationals and 2.4 million citizens of countries outside the European Union. In London, 37 per cent of residents were born abroad.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2018, 10:44:29 am »
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/706774/tommy-robinson-jail-trial-leeds-crown-court-hmp-hull-stephen-yaxley-lennon-police-edl
BREAKING: Tommy Robinson supporters overrun city centre as HUNDREDS gather outside court

ANGRY crowds have gathered in Leeds in support of jailed EDL founder Tommy Robinson.
By Anthony Blair / Published 1st June 2018

One supporter threw a red flare on top of the court building and a bottle of Dr Pepper was thrown at a police officer.

A crowd of 400 has gathered outside Leeds Crown Court to protest against Robinson's 13-month sentence for contempt of court.

City centre traffic is at a standstill as the protestors make their way Briggate.

The march was shouted at outside a nearby branch of Boots on Albion Street, and a fight almost broke out.

Crowds chanted "BBC BBC" in protest at what they see as the corporation's bias against Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley Lennon.

The throng has now gathered at 34 Boar Lane, where police have used force to stop one man.

Supporters have said there is a "price on Robinson's head" as he prepares for his 13-month sentence in HMP Hull.

Earlier tempers flared outside Leeds Crown Court as protestors rounded on press photographers and chanted Robinson's name.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 09:58:15 am »
they keep trying to say that by Tommy standing on the street talking was an attempt to jury tamper ... right ...

https://europe.infowars.com/judge-behind-tommy-robinson-arrest-admits-he-didnt/
Judge Admits Tommy Robinson Sentenced Without Due Process
Kit Daniels May 29, 2018

The judge who imprisoned Tommy Robinson admitted he watched little of Robinson's livestream he claimed was evidence that Robinson was in "contempt of court."

According to Robinson's producer Caolan Robertson, who was in court during Robinson's sentencing, Judge Geoffrey Marson QC admitted that he barely watched Robinson's livestream, despite it being the focal point of Robinson's arrest according to the arresting officers themselves.

How could the judge claim Robinson was tainting a trial if he hadn't watched Robinson's full livestream? Robinson could have simply been talking about the weather and the judge's sentence would have still remained the same, given the judge's self-admitted ignorance.

It seems that Judge Marson didn't base his decision to imprison Robinson exclusively on the evidence presented.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2018, 10:23:56 am »
fyi - lets just get this out there ... the mortgage fraud deal ...
so he did hard time and was on parole what has it got to do with anything .. ?
And , Oh, What a violent crime it was trying to get people loans ?  albeit income probably from dodgy sources 

One might wonder was Tommy set up for per-prosecution ?
Oh and they try to say Tommy was a zionist for working with a Rothschild ?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-25862838
Tommy Robinson, former EDL leader, jailed for fraud
23 January 2014

Former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, has been jailed for 18 months for mortgage fraud.

Robinson, 31, from Bedfordshire, who stood down from the EDL last year, was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court after pleading guilty last November.

The fraud amounted to ?160,000 over a period of six months.

Robinson left the EDL in October, citing concerns over the "dangers of far-right extremism".

The court was told his life was in danger, and he would have to spend his prison time in solitary confinement.

His barrister Charles Sherrard QC said that in January 2013, when Robinson was jailed for 10 months for using someone else's passport to travel to the USA, he had spent the whole time in solitary and was moved to four different jails for his safety.
'Wanted by al-Shabab'

"Even in solitary he was regarded as being in danger," said Mr Sherrard.

Judge Andrew Bright QC described him as the "instigator, if not the architect" of some of the frauds.

Passing sentence, the judge told him: "This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning."

He described Robinson as a "fixer" who had introduced others to fraudulent mortgage broker Deborah Rothschild.

"I am satisfied you took part in a thoroughly dishonest course of conduct," he told him.

The judge said he realised that any sentence he passed would be much harder for Robinson because of the need to protect him.
Rothschild, 44, of Toddington, Bedfordshire, admitted four charges of conspiring to commit fraud by false representation.

A cousin of Robinson, Anjee Darcy, 31, of Hardwick Green, Luton, admitted two offences of conspiring to commit fraud by misrepresentation and false accounting.

Rothschild assisted Moore, Vowles and Darcy in their fraudulent applications by providing fake pay slips and income details.

The fraudulent mortgages she obtained came to a total of ?640,000. She was jailed for 18 months.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2018, 02:00:12 pm »
fyi - lets just get this out there ... the mortgage fraud deal ...
so he did hard time and was on parole what has it got to do with anything .. ?
And , Oh, What a violent crime it was trying to get people loans ?  albeit income probably from dodgy sources 

One might wonder was Tommy set up for per-prosecution ?
Oh and they try to say Tommy was a zionist for working with a Rothschild ?

Can you see the funny side ?

The person you believe verbatim, is a convicted Fraudster.
Not only that, but with a freaking Rothschild.

Nobody is "trying to say" anything, its all come out in open court and documented.
Case Closed.
 :P

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2018, 02:32:50 pm »
lets see I'm desperate to trying to make a living ...And a Rothschild offers to help me out ... hmmm ...
no the case is NOT closed to any one trying to do right  . ever

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2018, 02:25:32 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5836703/Muslim-protester-hit-police-officer-face-walking-stick-Tommy-Robinson-event.html
Muslim protester hit police officer in the face with walking stick during violent clashes at right-wing rally led by Tommy Robinson

Omar Mohamad, 62, was attending a free speech event led by Tommy Robinson
    City of London Magistrates' Court heard he hit police officer with a walking stick
    Officer gave a 'graphic and moving attack' of being attack at Speaker's Corner 

By Stewart Paterson For Mailonline
Published: 16:25 EDT, 12 June 2018 | Updated: 04:14 EDT, 13 June 2018
A Muslim protester smashed a police officer in the face with his walking stick during a rally led by Tommy Robinson. 

Omar Mohamad, 62, attended Speaker?s Corner in Hyde Park to vent his anger at the former EDL leader during the free speech event.

He was in a crowd of hundreds ?chanting and cheering? during a speech delivered by Robinson ? who was jailed last month for contempt of court.

Mohamad, from Reading, Berkshire, was convicted of causing actual bodily harm.

City of London Magistrate Richard Blake said: ?The case I have to consider is an allegation of assault causing actual bodily harm.

'This was alleged to have occurred on March 18 2018.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2018, 02:30:21 pm »
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1006949857347686400

BREAKING: Tommy Robinson has reportedly been moved to a prison with a 71% Muslim population.
Inmates were banging on cell walls last night shouting death threats.

Protests were ignored. Tommy now fears for his safety,

Full info coming up on live show @ http://infowars.com
10:22 AM - 13 Jun 2018

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2018, 02:41:22 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E6q3I4yaok
Tommy Robinson. Breaking! He's being moved to Leicester! #freetommy #iamtommy

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2018, 08:40:28 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E6q3I4yaok
Tommy Robinson. Breaking! He's being moved to Leicester! #freetommy #iamtommy

The only thing factually correct is the name of the Prison.

Its actually not a high security etc prison.
Its actually the local prison, a proportion of prisoners are not even convicted and simply awaiting trial.
Its not a Muslim Prison, its not 70% Muslims etc....

In other words, what you have been told and what is being repeated is the biggest steaming pile of BS.

-- Donald Trump

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2018, 10:33:24 am »
I don't really give a ... he's a patented political prisoner tool for fodder on the pyre of the NWO

so fight fight fight

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/update-tommy-robinson-receiving-death-threats-in-new-uk-prison-imam-places-hit-on-tommy-robinson-video/

UPDATE: Tommy Robinson Receiving Death Threats in New UK Prison ? Imam Orders Hit on Tommy Robinson (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft June 13, 2018 617 Comments

As TGP?s Cassandra Fairbanks previously reported, UK activist Tommy Robinson was arrested on May 25th for suspicion of breaching the peace while livestreaming to report on the trial of a child grooming gang and will now have to serve a prior 13 month suspended sentence.
An imam has placed a hit on Tommy Robinson.

Coalan Rob: As soon as he arrived he was told there are people here who don?t like him. He was put on the main wing which is central main heart of the prison. It?s not solitary it?s the main open season(?) part of the prison? And that was where he was put. We found specifics of the prison. It is around 71% Muslim. This is really, really, really disastrous. The last one was close to 2%. As soon as he arrived he looked around. He could see people shouting. It?s really, really quite terrifying. He went to his cell. He said all night people were shouting and banging on his door, screaming death threats? We also have there?s been a hit by an imam on him directly.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2018, 12:03:12 pm »
I don't really give a ... he's a patented political prisoner tool for fodder on the pyre of the NWO

so fight fight fight

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/update-tommy-robinson-receiving-death-threats-in-new-uk-prison-imam-places-hit-on-tommy-robinson-video/

UPDATE: Tommy Robinson Receiving Death Threats in New UK Prison ? Imam Orders Hit on Tommy Robinson (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft June 13, 2018 617 Comments

As TGP?s Cassandra Fairbanks previously reported, UK activist Tommy Robinson was arrested on May 25th for suspicion of breaching the peace while livestreaming to report on the trial of a child grooming gang and will now have to serve a prior 13 month suspended sentence.
An imam has placed a hit on Tommy Robinson.

Coalan Rob: As soon as he arrived he was told there are people here who don?t like him. He was put on the main wing which is central main heart of the prison. It?s not solitary it?s the main open season(?) part of the prison? And that was where he was put. We found specifics of the prison. It is around 71% Muslim. This is really, really, really disastrous. The last one was close to 2%. As soon as he arrived he looked around. He could see people shouting. It?s really, really quite terrifying. He went to his cell. He said all night people were shouting and banging on his door, screaming death threats? We also have there?s been a hit by an imam on him directly.

Read this :

From about Page 78 in the appendix it breaks down the demographics, like race, religion, length of sentance etc....

When I said that the only fact Jones got right was the name of the Prison, I was not entirely joking.

https://www.justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmiprisons/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/02/Leicester-Web-2015.pdf
-- Donald Trump

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2018, 03:15:43 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RPoitFQQ8Y
Paul Weston - Tommy Robinson & The Traitor Class
Paul Weston
Published on Jun 8, 2018

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2018, 03:44:31 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7xhNYJV430
Tommy Robinson This guy should be knighted (Andrew Norfolk (Times)
160woolley
Published on Jan 29, 2018
"To have sex with them" No rape them. If its truth that needs to be spoken we need to use correct terminology. Where is the  "me to movement for these children?
Cristi Neagu
2 months ago
He's right that without a newspaper he wouldn't have accomplished all this. Look at Tommy Robinson. He's been screaming about these things for longer than this guy has even known about the issue, and yet he's still being called a racist.

| - - -  -

TI's - Targeted Individuals ... 

http://www.eslandcare.co.uk/our-homes/solo-home/
Solo Home

Our Solo Homes have been created to meet the needs of very complex children and young people. Designed to look after just one young person, an Esland Solo home offer?s a tailored care package which firstly works to identify and then to manage the risks surrounding some of the sector?s most complex children,

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 03:58:34 pm »
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Bleak-House
Bleak House - Charles Dickens

Structured around Chancery?s tortuous machinations, Dickens?s narrative is less picaresque than other of his works but nevertheless provides his customary, witty dissection of the layers of Victorian society.

https://www.bl.uk/romantics-and-victorians/articles/charles-dickens-victorian-gothic-and-bleak-house
Playful Gothic in Bleak House

Dickens also uses a more obvious and dramatic form of Gothic imagery in Bleak House to heighten the emotional drama of his story. Here Gothic is used primarily for effect, rather than to address the real horrors that plague society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A
Tommy Robinson - Main Speech
OxfordUnion
Published on Mar 16, 2015

SUBSCRIBE for more speakers ► http://is.gd/OxfordUnion
Oxford Union on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theoxfordunion
Oxford Union on Twitter: @OxfordUnion

Tommy Robinson is the co-founder and former spokesman and leader of the English Defence League (EDL) "street protest" movement, and also founded the European Defence League. For a short time in 2012 Robinson was joint Party Vice Chairman of the British Freedom Party. He led the EDL from 2009 until 8 October 2013, when he was persuaded to quit the organisation and to discuss alternative ways of tackling extremism with the think tank Quilliam.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2018, 11:35:13 am »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/thousands-turn-out-for-pro-trump-and-free-tommy-robinson-rally-in-london-video/
AMAZING TURNOUT! ? THOUSANDS Turn Out for Pro-Trump and Free Tommy Robinson Rally in London (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft July 14, 2018

THOUSANDS of pro-Trump and Free Tommy Robinson protesters gathered in London today to show their support for the American president and to bring awareness to the plight of jailed activist Tommy Robinson.

https://twitter.com/IamCatyI/status/1018128095163772928/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018128095163772928&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2018%2F07%2Fthousands-turn-out-for-pro-trump-and-free-tommy-robinson-rally-in-london-video%2F

Avi is in London today at Pro Trump Rally & #FreeTommy Rally

He will be speaking at #FreeTommyRobinson event today, follow him on @OzraeliAvi or FB #livestreaming 👉https://www.facebook.com/OzraeliAvi/ #breaking #brexit #qanon #trumpvisituk #TrumpProtest #marian #engbel #amjoy #BastilleDay

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2018, 09:00:55 am »
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6912226/tommy-robinson-freed-appeal-bail-contempt-of-court-latest/
ROBINSON FREED Tommy Robinson freed after winning appeal over contempt of court sentence

Robinson, 35, was sentenced to 13 months in prison after he broadcast footage during a trial on social media
By Alex Matthews
1st August 2018, 11:27 am

TOMMY Robinson will today be freed from jail after winning his appeal for a contempt of court conviction.

But the 35-year-old, who did not appear for the hearing, is a free man again after the Court of Appeal ruled there were technical flaws in the ruling of the judge who jailed him.

The original judge was found to have "rushed" Robinson?s trial and as a result the court did not hear which parts of his offending footage was problematic.

This meant that he could not defend himself properly, the Court of Appeal heard.

The three top judges presiding over the case added that as a result of the "muddled" hearing Robinson was treated with "unfairness".
The allegations against Robinson will be reheard at The Old Bailey later this year - possibly as early as September.
Robinson's cause has also enraged the right in the U.S, a country which does not have contempt laws, who claimed the convictions violated his freedom of speech.
[ of course this is all part of the effort to suppressing the news about asian grooming gangs ... ] 

It was the second time Robinson had breached court orders, having narrowly avoided jail in May last year over footage he filmed during the trial of four men who were later convicted of gang-raping a teenage girl.
The judge on that occasion gave him a three-month suspended sentence and told him his punishment was not about "freedom of speech or freedom of the press" but about "justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly".

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2018, 09:24:49 am »
BREAKING: Tommy Robinson Freed From Prison in UK After Winning Appeal

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/breaking-tommy-robinson-freed-after-winning-appeal/
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2018, 09:29:45 pm »
It's interesting the BIASed reporting ...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-speaks-first-time-13019035

- English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson - they always state this first even though he's NOT in the EDL anymore ...

The far-right activist suggested - He's far right compared to a communist ...

jailed in May after broadcasting a Facebook Live outside Leeds Crown Court that potentially jeopardised an ongoing criminal trial.

They keep saying that when the trial was OVER and  NO ONE in court knew what he was doing  OUTSIDE ...

So the politics of this that they'd like to give these white slaving grooming gangs light sentences, but there's Tommy out there reporting on it ...
That is keep them from doing what they like 'cause the flood lights are on ...  and they might have to give real tough sentences ... hmmm   

And the racial aspect of this are damning ... They are NOT targeting MUSLIM girls or HINDU girls ,,, they are targeting POOR WHITE "Christian" UNDERAGE GIRLS ... and the TARGETERS , THE PERPS ARE MUSLIM MEN

A group of about 30 anti-fascist protesters gathered outside the Royal Courts of Justice after the ruling to set him free was handed down, shouting chants including "Nazi scum, off our streets" and "refugees are welcome here".

So antifa shows up ... and what ? So they're the good guys ... ( if you are a commie rag paper ... maybe ? ) 

So watch the freedom video ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3a4r_2cA4w&feature=youtu.be

He continued by thanking a number of his supporters at home and around the world, including UKIP politicians Gerard Batten and Lord Pearson.
Earlier, as he was released from prison, he told the waiting press pack: ?The British public no longer believe the (mainstream media).

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2018, 01:02:03 pm »
I remember when Evadinggrid said negative things about Tommy; I was shocked and still wonder where he got such a negative view; I have heard things, but his resistance to Islam puts him up as a hero to me.
What do you under-stand?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2018, 08:45:42 am »
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/07/instagram-bans-tommy-robinson-as-social-media-companies-purge-far-right-7807413/
Instagram bans Tommy Robinson as social media companies purge far right
Tom Usher
Tuesday 7 Aug 2018 10:39 am

Tommy Robinson has become the latest in a list of far-right activists who have had their social media accounts closed.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, has now been banned from instagram.

Robinson, 35, was already banned from Twitter in March this year, supposedly for breaching its ?hateful conduct? policy. However his Facebook and YouTube pages remain active.

He follows shock jock Alex Jones from Infowars and controversial Milo Yiannopoulos who have both been silenced.

Offline optimal prime

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2018, 11:51:22 am »
And now they are coming for everybody.

Offline JTCoyote

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2018, 12:39:24 pm »
And now they are coming for everybody.

Yes!

JTCoyote

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable."

~ John F. Kennedy, remarks on the first anniversary of
the Alliance for Progress, March 13, 1962

Offline JTCoyote

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2018, 01:10:26 pm »
I remember when Evadinggrid said negative things about Tommy; I was shocked and still wonder where he got such a negative view; I have heard things, but his resistance to Islam puts him up as a hero to me.

This isn't exactly clear, Jacob, who's the hero..?

JTCoyote

?The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society;
and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to
secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.
We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and
unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed
the dangers which are cited to justify it.?

~ John F. Kennedy, April 27, 1961