Author Topic: Iran is doubling down on western pols.  (Read 643 times)

Online chris jones

Iran is doubling down on western pols.
« on: May 13, 2018, 07:25:27 pm »
https://youtu.be/0WVsIi58cf8

I have tried to fact check this info and came up positive. If this is off the wall, please advise.

Offline Al Bundy

Re: Iran is "threat"
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 07:47:15 pm »

I have tried to fact check this info and came up positive. If this is off the wall, please advise.

Unbelievable, Obama is fault for "Nuclear Deal" with Iran but his successor Trump is not guilty for preparing
a war against Iran.

Chris, why you want to USA and Israel bomb Iran ? Be Honest, please.

Offline globalheist

Re: Iran is doubling down on western pols.
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 08:20:01 pm »

Looks like fake news disinfo. The only original source is one guy on twitter who probably made it up.

Online chris jones

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 09:55:43 am »
Unbelievable, Obama is fault for "Nuclear Deal" with Iran but his successor Trump is not guilty for preparing
a war against Iran.

Chris, why you want to USA and Israel bomb Iran ? Be Honest, please.
            Al. I don`t want the USA to bomb Iran. My intent was,( according to the article), exposing those who profited, the *BIGS* globally who have profited from the Kerry deal.. According to the validity, ( & it appears legit) of this post, Iran will expose those who have had their grubby mitts in this deal. NO< I would not so much as consider a positive on the invasion of Iran.  The regime and its fanatic followers are responsible for the anti-west rhetoric, They have the upper hand, the commoners don`t have much say or they would be labeled unpatriotic and one way or another pay the price. I have known Iranian`s, worked for a family years ago, they were not fanatics, they simply wanted to be left in peace and rejected the terrorist ideology.
   GWB and their maties created this abomination, though it is not mentioned often enough, as always the memory hole is dark and deep. Trump inherited a horror show, he has sanctioned Iran delayed the treaty and given them the hard word, WORDS. My opinion this was done to open a door to any manner of negotiations to end the position of the regime and appeal to the people, commoners in hopes they will see the light. Trump was against the Iraq invasion, that said I am convinced he will not invade nor be a part of any invasion or bombing.
 The MSM presses the Iran regime philosophy, death to the west- daily, they nurture the average citizen to be immobilized with fear, as they did with Iraq WMD`s.
The opinions of the little people in Iran are never seen, I don`t believe they are suicidal maniacs.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 12:48:50 pm »
            Al. I don`t want the USA to bomb Iran. My intent was,( according to the article), exposing those who profited, the *BIGS* globally who have profited from the Kerry deal.. According to the validity, ( & it appears legit) of this post, Iran will expose those who have had their grubby mitts in this deal. NO< I would not so much as consider a positive on the invasion of Iran.  The regime and its fanatic followers are responsible for the anti-west rhetoric, They have the upper hand, the commoners don`t have much say or they would be labeled unpatriotic and one way or another pay the price. I have known Iranian`s, worked for a family years ago, they were not fanatics, they simply wanted to be left in peace and rejected the terrorist ideology.
   GWB and their maties created this abomination, though it is not mentioned often enough, as always the memory hole is dark and deep. Trump inherited a horror show, he has sanctioned Iran delayed the treaty and given them the hard word, WORDS. My opinion this was done to open a door to any manner of negotiations to end the position of the regime and appeal to the people, commoners in hopes they will see the light. Trump was against the Iraq invasion, that said I am convinced he will not invade nor be a part of any invasion or bombing.
 The MSM presses the Iran regime philosophy, death to the west- daily, they nurture the average citizen to be immobilized with fear, as they did with Iraq WMD`s.
The opinions of the little people in Iran are never seen, I don`t believe they are suicidal maniacs.

Chris, thank you for your answer about Iran.
The questions how Iran became a threat ?
Iran Revolutionary Guard participated in defeat of ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Is that a sin ?
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0163660X.2017.1370338?src=recsys&journalCode=rwaq20http://

Iran was no threat when in whole Brigade from Iran are under command of Bosnian Army.
In fact, how they get there ? Iran was no threat because they fought in Bosnia against Army of Republic of Srpska ( VRS ).

Online chris jones

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 08:52:56 pm »
 Holly. I understand how you feel and agree that tribal warfare for dominance M.E. is timeless.
 I just can`t come to a point to lump all them together, it could be compared to saying all Americans are warmongering fanatics.
 Before 911 there were problems, but they were minuscule compared to what has been rolling for over 16 years or so. Where would we be today if GWB had not invaded, Afghanistan, Iraq, HRC`s-Libya, etc? I believe a hell of a lot better off. The terrorists were there in the past, but not as it is today, GWB and the mighty ones plotted this out long before 911. In short, a vacuum was created our regime knew it would be an implosion, knew mass migration would be definitive, that trillions would be added to our nation's debt, civilian casualties would be calculated in the area of 100,000, the city`s destroyed, homes and family`s snuffed along with our troopers.
 Our ADM `s were not Johny hands clean, the agenda was in place, the hornet's nest in the middle east was kicked full force. The powers gave them the motivation for revenge, a green light along with feeding into their agenda.
 Unfortunately, there is now no alternative but to take out the terrorists, all options were canceled, just as the global and domestic masters knew that this would be the outcome.
 As for Assad, his nation was in a civil war, we get it, reinforced by paid mercs and leftovers from his neighbor nations fanatics. At a minimum, we may recall our civil war, very bloody. I have to say despite the fact he is of the Muslim religion, he didn`t want to be the ruler, his brother died and he was placed in position. His life's dream was to be an eye surgeon, he had attended a medical university before he was forced into position. I`m not saying he is hands clean, but he was stuck in a situation out of his control in the absolute.
Rant over- We, peon mortals, are of no consequence to those who plotted this abomination.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 08:56:21 pm »
^^^

... yeah, Al, I believe they got into NATO just
to disrupt the Xian devils.

(I think we have lost a couple of posts here?)
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 09:22:11 pm »
^^^

... we (westerners) continually go around in circles trying
to make sense of the muslim (eastern) world ... it has been
the same for 1,300 years! We try to create 'alliances' with
'moderate' muslims, 'progressive islamic thinkers', etc ...
when there ARE NONE! East is East and West is West and
never the twain shall meet.
   True, Al, Iran is fighting 'ISIS' ... same as US / Russia ...
but for DIFFERENT reasons .... Iran vs ISIS is a TRIBAL war
ongoing since who knows when ... all about Noah's sons
or something. I don't think Trump or Putin gives a damn
about any of that ... they are both just jockeying for a power
base in the LEVANT ... trying to stem the overwhelming tide
of hapless war refugees and find a sane footing to try
to bring these islamic 'thinkers' into the 21st C. ...
   I really don't think either DJ or VP REALLY believes ANY of the
current islamic leaders (including Assad) is any better than the next ...
I WANT to believe Assad is sensible and the best we have going
forward ... but he is muslim ... and the Assad waters are poisoned at this
point ... I sense Putin wants a way out.
... And with the Jerusalem embassy thing ... the US is calling
the Islamic hand ... we will never be in a better position to
defeat the islamic world once and for all ... than today ... so
bring it on! And you know what? I do believe Trump and
Putin will come down on the same side when the
BIG WAR (ISLAM vs JUDEO-CHRISTIANS) comes down ...
I wish there was a way to avoid it ... but there is NO
such thing as reason in the islamic world.

Is a Russian-American Rapprochement Possible?
BY DAVID P. GOLDMAN  - MAY 15, 2018

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/is-a-russian-american-rapprochement-possible/

"we (westerners) continually go around in circles trying
to make sense of the muslim (eastern) world ... it has been
the same for 1,300 years! We try to create 'alliances' with
'moderate' muslims, 'progressive islamic thinkers', etc ...
when there ARE NONE! East is East and West is West and
never the twain shall meet."

JH, I do not agree.
1)When Turks was in front of doors of Constantinople, West ( especially  Vatican ) ddi not try to help and today that city is Istanbul.
2) French revolutionary instead get off Turks from Europe ( SERBIAN REVOLUTION grows ), Freemason Napoleon attack Russia  :o
3) Crimean war: UK, France and Sardinia defend Crimea from Russia ( 1853-1856).
4) At end of century colonial powers just conquer new Muslim lands ( Spain, Portugal, France, UK, Russia, Italy, Germany etc. )
5) Who threw out Turks from Balkan ? Serbs, Bulgarians and Greeks without any help from West in 1912-1913.
6)What Turks did in WW1: they committed first modern genocide against Armenians who is Christians.

West do not look for "moderate Muslims". West look only their own Colonial interests. British interested only Suez Channel.,
Austro-Hungary only interested Bosnia and Herzegovina and that colonial policy bring to WW1.

7) in WW2 Muslims on Balkans and in USSR fought under command of Hitler and Mussolini.
8) In IRAN  first democratic elections in 1951. Won poet Mosaddegh. Eisenhower and Churchill react quickly and overthrow Mosaddegh ( Operation: Ajax ).
9) Five years later, after a coup in Egypt, Colonel Nasser nationalized the Suez Canal. Immediately reacted to England, France and ISRAEL immediately. Thanks to Eisenhower and Khrushchev's threats, aggressors have been stopped.
10) Afganistan. Under Communist rule that country came out from Stone Age. What USA ( especilally Brzezinski ) do ? "We wil get Sovets their Vietnam" and start to support with rifles and "Stringers" Jihadists ( Taliban movement ) against Red Army.
11) Islamic Revolution in Iran  :'(
12) Saddam Husein attacked by USA. He is dictator but secular. Both wars USA starts from false allegations.
13) In Bosnian war, West support Islamic fundamentalists Alija Izetbegovic against Serbs ( 1992-1995).
14) Kosovo: Clintons and Blair accused that Serbian force of security terrorize Muslim Albanians. West not only bombed Serbia in 1999.
but almost all Serbs must leave Kosovo.
15) Lybia: Colonel Gadafi was apsolutist but he was secular leader. NATO killed him.
16) Egypt: General Mubarak also dictator but secular. West overthrow him and Installed Muslim Brotherhood,

And I forget one country but Paul Joseph Watson knows better then me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoVXp3nqNfohttp://

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 10:14:48 pm »
^^^

... thanks Al ... good post, a lot to consider ... and thanks for saving
those lost posts ... now the thread makes sense again.   :)

I have defended many muslim leaders over the years
myself ... but I hated what US/NATO did in Kosovo ...
Gadafi was a crazy muslim (and was playing the West
for what he could get from them) but he was a
'strongman' who maintained a grain of civility and
made his country into the BEST in Africa and it
made no sense to take him out ...

In all our dealings with the ARAB/MUSLIM universe
we go down a rabbit hole ... we try to deal with them
and their warped worldview and end up making things
worse. AND ... whenever you kill one muslim you make
another muslim happy because of their continuous, violent,
tribal, twisted intra-warfare ... in our dealings with any one
muslim country we are ALWAYS being played, one against
the other.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 03:38:27 am »
^^^

the other.

Thank you General. ;)

Online chris jones

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2018, 01:11:29 pm »
^^^