Author Topic: americans, is there any progress in beating leftists?  (Read 915 times)

Offline regmeok

americans, is there any progress in beating leftists?
« on: April 21, 2018, 04:04:12 pm »
...a lawsuit to Russia is a new low... and it does not look that leftists hysterical and infantile moves will be over while Trump is a president.

Offline One Revelator

Re: americans, is there any progress in beating leftists?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 04:34:17 pm »
They don't really have to be beaten since they are destroying themselves. The lawsuit is a sign of implosion. They're running around accusing everyone of doing exactly what they have done.

A good countersuit would certainly open up the legal discovery process. And there's a lot of material out there pinning the DNC to actual Russian collusion.

I'll predict that the lawsuit story will disappear in 48 hours.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline regmeok

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 05:14:16 pm »
"they are destroying themselves." ...probably

...but i guess i wanted to know about some measurable achievements ...because as i understand academia and college/uni campuses are hijacked by leftists... all conventional massmedia (TV and well known newspapers) is pro-demparty/anti-trump/anti-conservative/etc ... weaponized hollywood, biased google+facebook ... unlawful behavior of anti-fa is backed by some 'dark forces'...  (some speculates that USA 'owners' were not happy with such obamization and put Trump into president's sit) 

...so i was wondering if there are any info/data with regard to the 'balance of power' restoration after a year of trump's presidency

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 06:19:48 pm »
These organizations are powerful because people give them the power. In the past, the people were deceived into doing so or they simply had no other choice.

Now I see the same corrupt organizations. But people are turning elsewhere to satisfy their needs. The power, as such, is being taken away.

I can't think of anybody with a newspaper subscription anymore. CNN has lower viewership than cartoon reruns. There was a recent mass exodus from Facebook. And TouTube censorship has boosted participation in alternative platforms.

I see less people fawning over Hollywood these days and seeing actors for what they are. Humans that morph into whatever they are told to morph into. Fewer people are tolerating an actor lecturing them on what they should or shouldn't do.

As far as academia, homeschool has boomed over the past few decades and people are starting to double-take on universities. I would say there's room for new universities to pop up and compete with the tired, old, biased ones. The only reason they're still in business is because they're seen as a pathway to earning a living wage. So a lot of people have put up with the bias, telling professors what they want to hear, getting the degree, and moving on.

Antifa has been much quieter since the DHS  classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence”.

The last presidential election has caused many of the sources of leftist ideology to surface out of the shadows. Since the power depends upon secrecy, such exposure has weakened the “progressive” agenda.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline regmeok

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 05:19:34 am »
I can't think of anybody with a newspaper subscription anymore.

i meant digital versions.

for example i opened reddit and saw large groups like /politics and /worldnews which are filled with articles from WP, NYT, huffington, uk guardian etc...

it just looks like as being a mainstream/majority way of thought... i just dont see any popular(!) platform where conservatives held comparable to leftists position. (L 1:C 0 ?)

CNN has lower viewership than cartoon reruns.
as i heard it works in airports. 
and TV influence is hard to compare...as i understand there is only one mildly conservative channel (Fox) which is not that pro-trump... and i bet its viewers numbers are lower than all CNN-alike channels altogether... (L 1:C 0 ?)
and if to compare such channels with, say, youtube infowars it also will be an incorrect approach as you will have to take leftists youtube channels into account. (never checked so dont know any numbers of followers)

There was a recent mass exodus from Facebook.
to VK.com? ;] i havenot heard about anything comparable. but evidently such exodus will result into leftists total dominance in FB (L 1:C 0 ?)

And TouTube censorship has boosted participation in alternative platforms.
good for other platforms. but it is conservatives who will be in echo-chamber. while leftists will continue 'poisoning' minds of an average Joe. (L 1:C 0 ?)

I see less people fawning over Hollywood these days and seeing actors for what they are.

stilll shows like oscars ceremony is popular and used as a platform for propaganda(kimmels;]). along with night shows and comedy shows...

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 06:32:12 am »

... the "hysterical and infantile" libtard left certainly
hold the reins of societal and cultural propagandizing.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 12:26:53 pm »
Nobody has to beat them, they are being so childish, anti American, idiots they are destroying their own party. Never stop idiots who destroy themselves. Keep digging your holes, little boys and girls! You have no real leaders. You are done as a party!

::)
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline regmeok

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 05:29:01 pm »
Never stop idiots who destroy themselves.

what if ...while you are staying optimistic, leftists are getting stronger ;]

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 08:23:09 pm »
There is progress. Trump love leftists and leftists love him. Bombing of Syria made such love.