Author Topic: US Assessment of the Assad Regime’s Chemical Weapons Use - White House  (Read 489 times)

Offline jofortruth

United States Assessment of the Assad Regime’s Chemical Weapons Use - White House Released April 13, 2018
https://www.scribd.com/document/376407180/United-States-Assessment-of-the-Assad-Regime-s-Chemical-Weapons-Use#from_embed
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

Timeline of Syrian Chemical Weapons Activity, 2012-2018
https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Timeline-of-Syrian-Chemical-Weapons-Activity

July 23, 2012: Syrian Foreign Ministry spokesman Jihad Makdissi confirmed for the first time that Syria has chemical weapons, stating that these weapons would never be used against the Syrian people, but only against “external aggression.”

Offline jofortruth

Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

Report: ISIS, Rebels Used Chemical Weapons in Syria
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/06/report-isis-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-syria/

Syria: UN Mission Report Confirms that “Opposition” Rebels Used Chemical Weapons against Civilians and Government Forces
https://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139

Report: Soros-Linked Group Behind Chemical Attack in Syria - Chemical attack has all the hallmarks of a false flag (April 5, 2017)
https://www.infowars.com/report-soros-linked-group-behind-chemical-attack-in-syria/

The White Helmets, an al-Qaeda affiliated group funded by George Soros and the British government, have reportedly staged another chemical weapon attack on civilians in the Syrian city of Khan Shaykhun to lay blame on the Syrian government.

So, who is telling the truth? Same old story everytime. The public is constantly told lies, so the truth is never known.

If the media had true investigative journalists doing their jobs, and if the networks had some integrity, we would know the truth.  It is not acceptable that the main stream media only spouts lies and propaganda and is extremely biased as to be of no use. The unprofessionalism in the main stream media is absolutely shameful! It's no wonder they are losing ratings. The public thinks they are a joke, andtrusts nothing they say, and they would be right! The media has a major PR problem, and the only way they will fix it is if they start acting like professionals and men and women of integrity.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
THE LIE IS SO BIG AND WE ARE STANDING SO CLOSE TO IT WE CAN'T SEE IT!
What do you under-stand?

Offline chris jones

The photo op/video was the sloppiest FF so far, see through- to be sure.
Why would Assad use gas at this critical time, he was defeating the insurgents, WHY. He didn`t, that's why. This gas doesn`t leave a footprint unless barrel bombs are used, they weren't.  International inspectors confirmed years ago the rebs used gas on civilians, they had stockpiles from neighboring countries.
  It is obvious they are out to get Assad and Russia, WHY, there is so much more to this than gas attacks.
The nerve agent hysterical Boris and May immediately accused Russia was sickening, planned, and executed post haste. They failed, the MSM will not report that Swiss scientists have confirmed it was not the Rusian nerve agent, it was BX. Will they admit it, not in our lifetime?
  What is really going on, it`s a tad obvious they are taking on Russia, attacking Assad as if he is another BinLaden boogie man-monster. Did you guys know Assad didn`t want to be the boss, his life's dream was to be an eye surgeon, he did attend a medical university to become one, only when his older brother died he was forced into position. *Halley`s U.N. comments were obnoxious, this global game must end!*
  Wesly Clark retired big dog made claims the globalist wanted 7 M.E. nation invaded, was he out of his mind, did his matey at the DOD feed him BS. I have to ponder on this. Truthfully, the hit on Syria was a show, nothing of serious consequences was done other than it captured the attention of the media, no matter what they claim.
 End rant, either they have a summit meeting, Putin, Trump, Assad, etc or the show will continue. If they don`t WHY NOT. Far too many lives have been lost, too many nations leveled isn`t it about time the neighborhood of global heavies got together and worked out an agreement that saves lives of commoners and restores sanity.

Offline One Revelator

THE LIE IS SO BIG AND WE ARE STANDING SO CLOSE TO IT WE CAN'T SEE IT!

I can see it just fine. And so can a whole lot of other people. It's obvious that the international zionist neocons are behind this and the failed "novichok" story across the pond. All in the name of kickstarting a new war with Russia. These people never met a war they didn't like.

Good thing Trump was elected because Hillary would have greenlighted this the day after inauguration.

isn`t it about time the neighborhood of global heavies got together and worked out an agreement that saves lives of commoners and restores sanity.

That just wouldn't be profitable for neocon warmongers. So, no. They feel that they are "supporting Israel" by destabilizing the region with an added bonus of possibly running a new pipeline through there to compete with Gazprom.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline chris jones

Rev

I wish I could hit on a bottom line as you do, I get riled up and rant, good on ya.

Offline chris jones

Oil may have been a bit player in the Syria clustermuck, I realize this post is strictly about Assad, but it is relevant, the fanatics are motivated by religion, OK, But, where there is wealth there- is power.
Short rant. Around 55 years ago a school substitute teacher gave our class a real education, no books, no blackboard, no tests. (This gals lights were on).
She spoke clearly about the wars to come, she referred to as the OIL WARS. I was mesmerized as she articulated the worlds need for oil, she went on to say, one day in your future there will be serious wars in the Middle East for oil.
She explained-Oil is the most important substance on earth, our energy, our very survival depends on oil, alternatives will be met with deaths hammer. She ranted up a storm and I about fell in love with her.
She was reported to the superintendents, The school administration fired her two days later, as she didn`t read the standard book as is and was required.
She is probably dead and gone by now, but a finer truth had not been spoken in our educational system, her teaching remains in the minds of the class that was privileged to listen to facts, truths, I will never forget her.
 Syria is oil-rich, there are areas that don`t require pumping the oil, the deposits bubble up into trenches by their own force, like a water balloon being punctured. This may be a *bit player* in the ongoing wars ME.     Follow the money.