Author Topic: It will be the Last War  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
It will be the Last War
« on: April 03, 2018, 09:29:17 am »

Lt. Gen. Evgeny Buzhinsky (ret.) is warning the West not to ‘corner’ Russia.

A former Russian general has made a startling warning regarding the United Kingdom’s push toward war over the nerve agent attack in Salisbury last month.

Speaking to BBC Radio’s “Today” program, Lt. Gen. Evgeny Buzhinsky (ret.) warned such a war would be “the last war in the history of mankind.” He added:

“It is a cold war. It’s worse than the cold war because if the situation will develop in the way it is now I am afraid it will end up in a very, very bad outcome …

“Worse than a cold war is a real war. It will be the last war in the history of the mankind.

“Not the Salisbury poisoning but all the actions.

“You see the pressure from the United States, that you say the pressure is going to continue, what are you going to achieve?

“Okay, you expelled diplomats. We expelled diplomats. You further expel, what is the next step? The breach of diplomatic relations.

“After that, I said it may lead to nowhere. Actually, you are cornering Russia. To corner, Russia is a very dangerous thing.”

The general’s comments followed a statement by Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in which he accused the UK and “some countries that blindly follow them,” including the U.S., of “casting away decency” and “resorting to open lies, blatant misinformation.”

Content Contributed By — TruNews Team
Provided by — TruNews

Offline Al Bundy

Re: It will be the Last War
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 04:28:50 pm »

Lt. Gen. Evgeny Buzhinsky (ret.) is warning the West not to ‘corner’ Russia.

A former Russian general has made a startling warning regarding the United Kingdom’s push toward war over the nerve agent attack in Salisbury last month.

Speaking to BBC Radio’s “Today” program, Lt. Gen. Evgeny Buzhinsky (ret.) warned such a war would be “the last war in the history of mankind.” He added:

“It is a cold war. It’s worse than the cold war because if the situation will develop in the way it is now I am afraid it will end up in a very, very bad outcome …

“Worse than a cold war is a real war. It will be the last war in the history of the mankind.

“Not the Salisbury poisoning but all the actions.

“You see the pressure from the United States, that you say the pressure is going to continue, what are you going to achieve?

“Okay, you expelled diplomats. We expelled diplomats. You further expel, what is the next step? The breach of diplomatic relations.

“After that, I said it may lead to nowhere. Actually, you are cornering Russia. To corner, Russia is a very dangerous thing.”

The general’s comments followed a statement by Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in which he accused the UK and “some countries that blindly follow them,” including the U.S., of “casting away decency” and “resorting to open lies, blatant misinformation.”

Content Contributed By — TruNews Team
Provided by — TruNews