Author Topic: Apple Cider Vinegar Shots For 30 Days  (Read 1820 times)

Offline One Revelator

Apple Cider Vinegar Shots For 30 Days
« on: March 24, 2018, 02:47:33 pm »
I Tried Apple Cider Vinegar Shots For 30 Days—Here’s What Happened

Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past few years, you’ve heard about apple cider vinegar—or ACV, as it’s affectionately called by its die-hard fans. According to online buzz, this ancient remedy reduces inflammation, promotes weight loss, and relieves everything from arthritis to leg cramps.

Some fans claim it does pretty much everything except solve our country’s current political woes. (Check out the many uses for apple cider vinegar and how it promotes better health.) Natural remedies (like, um, snake oil?) that supposedly fix everything that ails you are often too good to be true, so I was skeptical. But then my sister began taking ACV on a daily basis. At first, it was merely to serve as an immunity booster. But she swore it also helped her digestion, allergies, and simply made her feel better. So I decided to jump on the ACV bandwagon for 30 days straight—here’s what happened.

The Month Long Experiment

Before starting this experiment, my thoughts were simple. My mom cooks with ACV, I love apples, and I like vinegar on my salad. How bad could it be? Well, just as bad as taking a regular shot is my answer.

The first week and a half I had to get used to taking a pungent shot of vinegar every morning. In the beginning it felt like I was getting my day started with a shot of alcohol and I wasn’t into it.

#SpoonTip: Take the shot before you brush your teeth, so you can brush the taste out after.

At the end of week two, I was finally used to the taste and not gagging anymore. This was when I finally started feeling and seeing the results. The small shot would actually fill me up so I didn’t need to eat as much. My skin also got significantly “glowier”.

#SpoonTip: Don’t take the ACV out of a shot glass. Take it out of the bottle or pour a bit in a cup, so it feels less like pregaming your day.

Week three and four were simple. It became part of my morning routine and the taste became familiar. Also, when you start seeing positive results from something it becomes easier to do.

Psst! If you’re over 40, you’ll want to do these 6 things to lose weight:

Week 1

The folks at Ethan’s, a Boulder, Colorado-based company that creates ACV elixirs in various flavors, were kind enough to provide me with a month’s supply of flavored apple cider vinegar “shots” (four teaspoons if you want to try this at home). The first one I try is turmeric apple, which has a peppery zing that’s far more appealing than straight-up vinegar. (Plus, the curcumin in pepper has anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties.) In fact, it’s so tasty that I’m wishing I could pour it into a pint glass and sip it at dinner rather than make do with one shot. (Psst! Here are 5 health and beauty benefits of turmeric.)

Within hours of my first “dose,” something even stranger happens. My cravings for sugar (which are legendary) disappear. (Here are 15 painless ways to crush your sugar cravings for good.) Completely. Coming from someone who regularly has chocolate for breakfast—not to mention all the other meals—this is no small feat. By the end of the week, my taste for sugar is all but eliminated. I bite into a fresh apple and it tastes sickeningly sweet to me; I can’t even finish it.

More:
http://inshapetoday.com/tried-apple-cider-vinegar-shots-30-days-heres-happened/

Aaaaaaaaaand that's where I stopped seriously reading. If it can do that, then it's worth a try. Anti-inflammatory? Check. Possible weight loss? Check.

I've personally spoken to 2 people that swear by it. One guy says it cured arthritis.

Cheap. Easy to do. Why not? The article says 4 tsp/day dosage. But the guy that had arthritis says he takes only half that.
I plan to do 10ml shots 1-2 times per day to see what happens. The only thing that concerns me in the article is the report of GI/stomach problems at the week 3 mark.

First dose ever: Scored some Bragg's. Taste is manageable if immediately followed by a water chaser.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: Apple Cider Vinegar Shots For 30 Days
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 05:24:39 pm »

... I do about a tbsp splash with squeezed lemon juice most mornings ...
part of my 'keto / paleo' diet to deal w/type 2 .... I believe it helps.  :D
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 05:46:26 pm »

... I do about a tbsp splash with squeezed lemon juice most mornings ...
part of my 'keto / paleo' diet to deal w/type 2 .... I believe it helps.  :D

You're right in the zone of recommended dosage.

How long have you been taking ACV and have you noticed any negative or detrimental effects?

Spoke to another fellow who stopped because it may have been affecting teeth. Seems like I read something about that....teeth and GI problems. Maybe if the dose is too high?

Also, did it alleviate sugar cravings, like in the article? That's what really caught my attention.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 07:32:08 pm »
... I've been using it about two years, on the
low-carb/high fat diet about 7 years. I have
really cleaned up 'my act' ... I stay at my
'perfect' desired weight, all my GI issues
have cleared up and I take no drugs for
diabetes ... and stay very close to 'normal'
blood sugar levels.
... I use sugar 'substitutes' moderately, a lot
less than many diabetics and don't really
have cravings  ... if I have a bite of cake or
something it almost makes me sick it is so
sweet!
... it's hard to say what has brought me back
to good health with the diet, supplements,
the cider, home-made yogurt & bone broth ...
it's all good.
... but for ANYBODY ... cut your sugar/carbs in half,
after you obtain your target weight add more
fats & protein (and keep dropping the sugar/carbs)
to maintain your weight.

http://www.preventionandhealing.com/articles/Apple_Cider_Vinegar.pdf
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 09:24:07 pm »
Thanks. This is encouraging. I don't recall really caring much for sweet candy until I quit smoking.

Then some really bad habits started. Sugary candy crept in usually right before bedtime. And the weight increased, no matter how little I ate all day. And the GI issues started and got progressively worse over time.

I still don't have the edgy mental sharpness that was there during the smoking years, juggling and multitasking all day.  I think this is was has driven the urge for sugar. People told me that it would come back, but it really hasn't. Some new supplements have helped a bit in that department. IDK, maybe I don't need to be that way now. Maybe there is a new purpose that doesn't require that level of intensity. Sometimes life plays out chapter by chapter.

Can't go back, though. Cigarettes are now super expensive, smoking is highly stigmatized and not allowed anywhere, Most importantly, I was on the verge of COPD when I quit. I highly doubt my body can handle getting back on that road again. My dad was smoking and dragging around an oxygen tank right before he died. So there's my glimpse of that future.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 12:22:07 pm »
ACV cleaned out my guts ...

but Jesus cleaned out my soul ..
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 01:30:27 pm »
TahoeBlue, what was your dosage? How long did you take it? And WHY were you taking it? Was it inflammation/pain management? Weight loss? GI malfunction? Excessive sugar intake? General health?

And how did it work out for you?

I can agree with your second statement. There's nothing on this planet capable of doing that without seriously damaging mental/emotional health in the process. People get hung up on whether spiritual entities exist. "Ghost hunting" shows are on the rise. Certain chemicals lead to encounters of beings described identically by people that have never spoken to each other. But they don't go so far as to decide which entities are trustworthy.

Offline donnay

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2018, 04:57:52 pm »
ACV cleaned out my guts ...

but Jesus cleaned out my soul ..

Amen.  For me too.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2018, 11:26:13 am »
People I know have switched over to lemon juice (fresh) to replace vinegar in their diet.  The reason given is that vinegar with the "mother" has been found to have parasites in it.  They are supposedly not harmful, but it gives me the creeps.

iLabs: Worms in My Vinegar???? The Vinegar Experiment
https://naturalscienceseducation.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/ilabs-worms-in-my-vinegar-the-vinegar-experiment/

June 29, 2012
tags: mother of vinegar, Turbatrix aceti, vinegar eel, vinegar experiment, visitor question
by debrabailey

The Micro World iLab has been abuzz with the sounds of amazement to shock.  The cause? Visitors reacting to the fact that unpasteurized apple cider vinegar is home to the creature, Turbatrix aceti, more commonly known as the “Vinegar Eel.”

It’s not that people mind eels, though these are not eels but free-living nematodes that are present in the environment, in soil, and in water. But what they really seem to find amazing? disturbing? fun? is that these creatures might be living on their kitchen shelf.

Regardless of whether they like or hate the vinegar eels, people almost universally have that initial reaction of “Oh my God — I have a bottle of vinegar that’s months old. Are they living in MY vinegar?” So it is suddenly “personal.”

The next question makes sense: “Are they harmful?” And all are relieved and reassured to learn these are worms that live in the environment, are not harmful, (just maybe not aesthetically pleasing) and they are not the same ones that you can get walking around barefooted, or the ones they have to give their dogs medicine to kill off.

The most common third question is: “Well how long does it take for them to hatch in the vinegar sediment,” to which I reply:

“Funny you should ask – we’re doing ‘The Vinegar Experiment.”

I have no idea how long it takes. I only know my own bottle of vinegar at home that was months old, had “tiny moving things in it” when you held it up to the light. So, I know that sooner or later, the worms emerge.

Unanswered questions are the things science research is made of so I introduce, “the Vinegar Experiment.”

On June 11th, I went out and bought 3 different brands of unpasteurized, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, all of which have the “mother” in it. That is the film of microbial culture used to create the vinegar.

The next day I looked at samples of them microscopically and verified there were no Vinegar eels present.

I put some of each in the dark as well as the light as I don’t know which set of conditions they prefer.

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2018, 01:35:13 pm »
Shook the bottle and smeared a drop onto a slide.

Some filament-looking things present but negative movement under a microscope. There IS sediment in the bottle. Looks safe for now. Hard to imagine anything living in an acidic environment like that.

Will keep an eye on things. Expiration is 4 years from now at room temperature.

I would imagine if there were parasites verified since the article, the product would have been pulled.

If something did wiggle around, I suppose a few seconds in the microwave would take care of it. The other option is buying the filtered vinegar.

Offline egypt

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2018, 02:15:31 pm »
Shook the bottle and smeared a drop onto a slide.

Some filament-looking things present but negative movement under a microscope. There IS sediment in the bottle. Looks safe for now. Hard to imagine anything living in an acidic environment like that.

Will keep an eye on things. Expiration is 4 years from now at room temperature.

I would imagine if there were parasites verified since the article, the product would have been pulled.

If something did wiggle around, I suppose a few seconds in the microwave would take care of it. The other option is buying the filtered vinegar.

Good thoughts.  I have a microscope, but need to get some slides... I can always inspect it first

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2018, 02:40:19 pm »
Any piece of glass should do. I used a plastic slide from a child's science kit. It had scratches in it. But I could tell the difference.

Kinda strange since ACV is considered a cleanse for parasites and yeast. It supposedly kills any internal parasites.

I'm only doing 10-20ml/day. So maybe the whole environment changes once it's in the body. Maybe these things thrive off of fermented vinegar. But won't withstand stomach acid.

Another thing they need is oxygen. So an open container would grow them. A sealed bottle, not as much.

Worst case, even if they were there wiggling around, I see nothing online indicating a danger to human health. They are intentionally raised for fish food.

Offline nufalkes

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2018, 04:35:24 am »
It really does give results, I find it gives me a a lot of energy too. It's just that taste, haha. I never took it consistent for a month though I am intrigued to read about your results.

Offline donnay

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2018, 06:21:26 am »
All throughout the winter I used a Fire Cider.  It really helped to keep the cold and flu away.   :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU8U0bDmXks

Homemade Fire Cider
Ingredients
1 large red onion, chopped
3 heads garlic, chopped
1 organic lemon with peel, diced
½ cup fresh ginger root, grated
½ cup fresh turmeric root, grated
¼ cup fresh horseradish root, grated
¼ cup fresh thyme, chopped
2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
A few fresh cayenne or jalapeño peppers (depending on how spicy you want your fire cider, you might use more peppers, or omit them altogether—it’s better to err on the side of caution because you can always make it spicier later!)
Honey to taste
Raw, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar

Directions
Remember—you can be really flexible in how you make homemade fire cider. These ingredients are a start, but you can add others. Some other great options are dried elderberries, cinnamon sticks, Echinacea, Astragalus root, even lavender flowers.

Directions:

Place all ingredients except honey in a half-gallon jar, and cover with raw, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar. Be sure to cover the herbs by at least few inches, then cut a square of parchment or wax paper and cover the jar before tightly capping it.
Store in a warm place (I like the top of the fridge) for a few weeks, shaking the jar daily.
After three weeks, your fire cider will pack a punch, but you can keep infusing for much longer if you like—I know herbalists that let their fire cider sit for months before straining it!
At this point, you can strain out the herbs from the liquid, but another option is to blend the whole batch in a blender or Vitamix and let it sit for an additional week (without shaking for the last few days to let the ingredients settle) before pouring off the liquid.
Either way, once you’ve finished infusing herbs, add warmed raw honey to taste (I usually add about 1/3 cup), mix thoroughly, and bottle. This doesn’t have to be refrigerated, but it can’t hurt.
https://theherbalacademy.com/homemade-fire-cider/

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2018, 10:59:58 am »
People I know have switched over to lemon juice (fresh) to replace vinegar in their diet.  The reason given is that vinegar with the "mother" has been found to have parasites in it.

Perhaps that's why I woke up feeling like crap the last two times I tried it (even though I deluded it with water). I stopped drinking it after that.

If it works for others, good for them. But for me personally, my body has the final say on whether I continue to consume something or not.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline egypt

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2018, 11:21:51 am »
Any piece of glass should do. I used a plastic slide from a child's science kit. It had scratches in it. But I could tell the difference.

Kinda strange since ACV is considered a cleanse for parasites and yeast. It supposedly kills any internal parasites.

I'm only doing 10-20ml/day. So maybe the whole environment changes once it's in the body. Maybe these things thrive off of fermented vinegar. But won't withstand stomach acid.

Another thing they need is oxygen. So an open container would grow them. A sealed bottle, not as much.

Worst case, even if they were there wiggling around, I see nothing online indicating a danger to human health. They are intentionally raised for fish food.

Yes, I really wish they would do the double blinds on it and make sure what is going on to see if stomach acid does kill it off.  I'll look for some glass to use for the slides, or maybe just order some.

love, e

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2018, 11:43:10 am »
Perhaps that's why I woke up feeling like crap the last two times I tried it (even though I deluded it with water). I stopped drinking it after that.

If it works for others, good for them. But for me personally, my body has the final say on whether I continue to consume something or not.

I have to admit I to switched ice water with lemon juice with meals and had the same effects ...

ACV was too much ...

but it seemed to end the bloating I was getting after I quit drinking beer . ( and switched to red wine cabernet sauvignon )

The classic profile of Cabernet Sauvignon tends to be full-bodied wines with high tannins and noticeable acidity that contributes to the wine's aging potential. In cooler climates,

http://www.medibiztv.com/articles/health-benefits-of-plant-tannins
Remarkable health benefits of plant tannins

Tannins are a broad class of compounds that is present in tea, red wine, cocoa, chocolates, coffee, some herbal preparations, grapes and certain fruits like blackberries and cranberries.
Their properties are well remarkable, but not completely understood. Most of the tannins fight cavities, diarrhea, and some even protect heart diseases and cancer. They disable bacteria in the mouth, which inhibits plaque formation. Tooth decay is also prevented. But they stain teeth.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2018, 12:16:25 pm »

How much did you take in one go? And how often? Was it early morning or late evening?

So far, I did 4 tsp the first day split between morning and evening. I feel the evening dose was a mistake. I could taste the acid coming back up around bedtime. Since then, it's been down to 2 tsp per day in the morning generally accompanied by food. And that's it. 2 tsp is no more than I would have in a salad dressing every day.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2018, 12:35:20 pm »
How much did you take in one go? And how often? Was it early morning or late evening?

3 tbsp, mixed in a glass of water. Always late at night, about a half hour before bedtime. Always on an empty stomach, so it wouldn't clash with anything. And never more than once a day.

I was thinking of reducing the dosage to 1 tbsp, but in light of that article egypt posted about parasites, am weary of drinking even that much.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2018, 12:56:47 pm »
3 tbsp, mixed in a glass of water. Always late at night, about a half hour before bedtime. Always on an empty stomach, so it wouldn't clash with anything. And never more than once a day.

I was thinking of reducing the dosage to 1 tbsp, but in light of that article egypt posted about parasites, am weary of drinking even that much.

Tablespoons??? Three of those would be 9 teaspoons per day.

The article writer did 4 teaspoons/day and the old guy I spoke to that swore it cured his arthritis only does 2 teaspoons/day.

Just 2 teaspoons at night was asking for a rude midnight heartburn awakening in my case.

As far as the worms or eels, I think they're only in the unrefined, unpasteurized products like Bragg's. And even though I spotted one under the microscope, it was dead. Calculated risk.

There are other ACV products that are clear with no sediment on the shelves as well – filtered and pasteurized. And they're cheaper. For now, I'm going with the Bragg's just because it's what people have recommended.

I'll have to ask that old guy what brand he uses.

Offline donnay

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2018, 07:49:36 pm »
People I know have switched over to lemon juice (fresh) to replace vinegar in their diet.  The reason given is that vinegar with the "mother" has been found to have parasites in it.  They are supposedly not harmful, but it gives me the creeps.

iLabs: Worms in My Vinegar???? The Vinegar Experiment
https://naturalscienceseducation.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/ilabs-worms-in-my-vinegar-the-vinegar-experiment/

June 29, 2012
tags: mother of vinegar, Turbatrix aceti, vinegar eel, vinegar experiment, visitor question
by debrabailey

The Micro World iLab has been abuzz with the sounds of amazement to shock.  The cause? Visitors reacting to the fact that unpasteurized apple cider vinegar is home to the creature, Turbatrix aceti, more commonly known as the “Vinegar Eel.”

It’s not that people mind eels, though these are not eels but free-living nematodes that are present in the environment, in soil, and in water. But what they really seem to find amazing? disturbing? fun? is that these creatures might be living on their kitchen shelf.

Regardless of whether they like or hate the vinegar eels, people almost universally have that initial reaction of “Oh my God — I have a bottle of vinegar that’s months old. Are they living in MY vinegar?” So it is suddenly “personal.”

The next question makes sense: “Are they harmful?” And all are relieved and reassured to learn these are worms that live in the environment, are not harmful, (just maybe not aesthetically pleasing) and they are not the same ones that you can get walking around barefooted, or the ones they have to give their dogs medicine to kill off.

The most common third question is: “Well how long does it take for them to hatch in the vinegar sediment,” to which I reply:

“Funny you should ask – we’re doing ‘The Vinegar Experiment.”

I have no idea how long it takes. I only know my own bottle of vinegar at home that was months old, had “tiny moving things in it” when you held it up to the light. So, I know that sooner or later, the worms emerge.

Unanswered questions are the things science research is made of so I introduce, “the Vinegar Experiment.”

On June 11th, I went out and bought 3 different brands of unpasteurized, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, all of which have the “mother” in it. That is the film of microbial culture used to create the vinegar.

The next day I looked at samples of them microscopically and verified there were no Vinegar eels present.

I put some of each in the dark as well as the light as I don’t know which set of conditions they prefer.

love, e

This is why it is important to get the Raw Unfiltered Unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar with MOTHER. 

1 tbsp in water before each meal is all you need.  It helps the digestion.  It is also good for riding us of parasites and Candida,  It's also high in B Vitamins and helps the body’s pH neutralize.

Offline One Revelator

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar Shots For 30 Days - Week 1
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2018, 03:57:43 pm »
Week 1 follow-up. Dosage: 2 teaspoons/morning with 2 exceptions. One day doubled. One day none.

Craving for sweets has tapered but is not eliminated. I don't go out of my way to look for candy bars at the grocery store. But still indulge at night about half the time. It's more of a take it or leave it attitude.

I tried switching to a sugar free energy drink. But noticed a weird gut reaction after a few days.

The constant aches and pains have tapered a bit. More pronounced toward the end of the day when fatigue has set in.

Did talk to the old guy that claims arthritis was cured. He uses Braggs. When asked about the vinegar worms, he wasn't concerned. He did mention that it took about 6 months to notice beneficial effects. He wasn't waking up in excruciating pain any more.  And his dose is 2 tablespoons in the morning per day and not 2 teaspoons as I had thought he said before. I mentioned that some people had issues when dosing at bedtime. He equated it to loading up on junk food and beer right before rolling over to go to sleep. He also feels that it works for arthritis, but not necessarily other ailments.

I might up my dose a bit. Liking Jackson Holly's dose. Still thinking about it.

Offline One Revelator

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar Shots For 30 Days - Week 3
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2018, 12:51:10 pm »
Week 3 follow-up. Dose upped to 15ml (1 Tbsp) per morning w/food. Simple shot glass chased with a few gulps of water.

Sweets continue to be take-it-or-leave-it. No significant weight loss.

Inflammatory response to physical work has lessened a great deal. However, I still brace up before heading out and take magnesium if there's a remote chance of night spasms. I'm also using another natural anti-inflammatory at night that I haven't discussed yet as well as a rather expensive cream and epsom salt lotion that can be used on local areas trying to heal as needed. Liking the epsom salts! It's cheap and it works.

Possible slight lowered sensitivity to USP nicotine. Found myself wanting to use snus more during arduous outdoor sessions. Vape has become irritating to the lungs at times, even with lower nic.

Interesting side effect that I didn't mention last time. There are a few skin lesions that have been there for years. Assuming ringworm, I have tried every cream and oil I could think of for moths at a time to no avail. So, they seemed to have gone dormant. However, since starting ACV shots, those areas are more irritated during showers. I may try to prep a wet ACV poultice for the area if it doesn't become so painful as to be debilitating. Still thinking about it, though. I've tried it before on a particularly sensitive area and the continual burning seriously hindered my ability to function.

Offline One Revelator

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar Shots For 30 Days - Week 4 and Final Entry For Now
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2018, 01:18:12 pm »
Week 4 follow up:

Ended up traveling and skipping the morning dose. Left the Braggs at home. Got back and forgot to include ACV in the routine for a day or two.

GI problems worsened. Restarted 15ml/day and the condition improved again.

So, this pretty much concludes any noticeable effects to document. My overall assessment is that it is beneficial to health. And I plan to continue the daily dosage for now noting that my old-guy mentor said it took 6 months before he noticed his arthritic pain was gone.

I may post more if there are any long-term problems or undocumented benefits.