Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS! FISA MEMO JUST RELEASED - DNI & INFOWARS! WILLIAM BINNEY  (Read 12161 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: BREAKING NEWS! FISA MEMO JUST RELEASED - DNI & INFOWARS! WILLIAM BINNEY
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2018, 04:45:43 pm »
.... there is probably  much more to
come ... Trump's team and the HOUSE
surely have not shown their full hand.
    :o

Monica Crowly Warns:
As Bad As The Memo Might Be, Something
Much WORSE Is On It’s Way….

February 2, 2018

The term “can of worms” has been used a lot when talking about the memo. One of the common beliefs with the potential release of the memo is not the questions that it will answer. There’s something else that should scare a lot of people.

That being the followup questions that people are going to ask once their initial ones are answered in the memo. The people who are the answers to those questions are the ones that should be really scared.

... FOX News contributor Monica Crowley appeared on FOX Business early Thursday morning and said this is the first of several memos to be released.

Crowley told the FOX Business News panel: “From what I’m hearing from my sources, this is about how this FISA warrant came into being and why and how it got approved and why and how it was used.”

Next, Monica Crowley really dropped an unexpected bombshell…

“I also understand from some very good sources that this is the first of several memos so as bad as this memo might be, my understanding is there is worse coming down the pike.”

http://fbnewscycle.com/mccain-0/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline jofortruth

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2018, 06:25:19 pm »
OUTRAGE! NSA WHISTLEBLOWER WILLIAM BINNEY: FISA, VIOLATES ALL U.S. CITIZENS RIGHTS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE4QgUjRQKI

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2018, 07:30:18 pm »
Sort of what I thought NPR et al in denial ... not a river in Egypt

https://www.infowars.com/deep-state-death-spiral-dems-in-denial-over-damning-fisa-memo/
Deep State Death Spiral: Dems in Denial over Damning FISA Memo
Democrats claim nothing burger after clamoring to block its release
Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - February 2, 2018

| - - -

look at this BS:

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/02/582666768/trump-leans-into-attack-on-fbi-as-clock-ticks-toward-release-of-nunes-memo
Controversial Nunes Memo Released Following Formal Approval From Trump
February 2, 201810:41 AM ET
Updated 2:30 p.m. ET

President Trump joined his Republican allies on Friday in piling on with attacks about "bias" in the FBI and the Justice Department as Washington, D.C., waited on tenterhooks for the release of a controversial secret spying memo.

Critics complain Trump and his allies are simply dirtying up federal law enforcement in order to raise doubts among their supporters about whatever the office of Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller eventually releases.

Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain, R-Ariz., lamented Friday that the controversy over the memo had stolen the focus of officialdom from Russian President Vladimir Putin's attack on Western democracies that began two years ago.
Nunes' memo is Republicans' latest gambit in their defense of the president.
Critics called the memo saga a new low point in the already-contentious relationship between America's intelligence agencies and the congressional committees that are supposed to oversee them.

Former Republican Rep. Mike Rogers, who served as the previous chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said he thought the episode meant that panel has lost its credibility.

"Unfortunately I do," he told NPR. "And it's not necessarily even the credibility from the public perspective. I know for a fact [ people in the intelligence community ] don't trust Republicans and Democrats on this committee anymore to keep a secret in the intelligence community."

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/02/582828461/fact-check-read-the-gop-memo-released-by-house-intelligence-committee
FACT CHECK: Read The GOP Memo Released By House Intelligence Committee
February 2, 2018
5:58 PM ET

A memo alleging the FBI abused its surveillance authority became public on Friday after a push by House Republicans. President Trump authorized the memo's release, even after the FBI expressed "grave concerns" about the "accuracy" of the document, authored by House intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif.

NPR journalists who cover the Justice Department,
the White House and national security have annotated the White House's authorization letter and the memo itself.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2018, 07:33:34 am »
Jim Jordan: DOJ & FBI Dressed Up Opposition Research to ‘Spy on an American Citizen’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/02/jim-jordan-doj-fbi-dressed-up-opposition-research-to-spy-on-an-american-citizen/

What destroys trust is when you dress up an oppo reseearch document that Jim Comey himself, this is not my words or Marks’ words, he said under oath that they were ‘salacious’ and ‘unverified.’ What destroys trust is when you take that kind of document dress it up make it appear like it is legitimate intelligence and then take it to a court to get a warrant you don’t tell them important facts like, ‘oh by the way the Clinton campaign paid for this,’ and you do all of this in the context of a presidential campaign. It is really that basic. He’s the one that said it was unverified and salacious. McCabe said we had to use it or we wouldn’t get a warrant. When they went to the judge why they didn’t tell them who paid for it?

They used the Isikoff story that they knew was Steele was giving information to the reporter and they presented it as a separate and corroborating piece of information? That’s unbelievable. That’s what took place here. So Comey can say what he wants here but look at what happened. This happened at a secret court to get a secret warrant to spy on an American citizen during a presidential campaign.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2018, 07:41:00 am »
James Comey Signed FISA Applications Utilizing Same Dossier He Publically Called ‘Salacious and Unverified’

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/02/james-comey-signed-fisa-applications-utilizing-dossier-publically-called-salacious-unverified/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2018, 07:50:11 am »
“Obviously the information that I got from Christopher Steele
was information the FBI already had ... It’s self-referential ...
My story is about the FBI’s own investigation.”

Isikoff Stunned That His Carter Page
Article Was Used To Justify Spy Warrant

CHUCK ROSS -  02/02/2018

Investigative journalist Michael Isikoff said Friday that he was surprised to find out that an article he wrote about Carter Page prior to the election was used to obtain a spy warrant against the former Trump campaign adviser. The revelation, which was made in a memo released by the House Intelligence Committee on Friday, “stuns me,” Isikoff said in an episode of his podcast, “Skullduggery.”

The four-page memo alleges that the DOJ and FBI submitted inaccurate and incomplete information in a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant against Page. The spy warrant was granted on Oct. 21, 2016.

One “essential” part of the application was the uncorroborated Steele dossier, according to the memo. And an article that Isikoff wrote for Yahoo! News on Sept. 23, 2016 that was based directly on the dossier was “cited extensively” in the application.

Isikoff was shocked, he said, because his very article was based on information that came from Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the dossier. He said it was “a bit beyond me” that the FBI would use his article in the FISA application.

“So it seems a little odd that they would be citing the Yahoo! News story about the matter that they are investigating themselves based on the same material that had been separately presented to the FBI before I was ever briefed by Christopher Steele.”

√ CONTINUE: http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/isikoff-stunned-carter-page/

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2018, 07:55:05 am »
Michael Flynn Jr. Reacts to FISA Memo “I WANT JUSTICE!”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/michael-flynn-jr-reacts-fisa-memo-want-justice/

Every American should demand justice, and the removal and prosecution  of deep state (and their complicit stooges) treasonous operatives who are undermining the Republic and who think they are above the law!

Intelligence agencies must have honest real Americans at the top, not arrogant, subversive little boys who think they rule and who abuse their power. You punks make the rest of the agency look untrustworthy and THE RANK AND FILE MUST REBEL AGAINST THIS TREASONOUS ABUSE OF POWER AND RECLAIM THEIR AGENCY, AND NOW!

THIS CAN NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2018, 08:09:59 am »
BREAKING=> FOX Analyst: Rod Rosenstein Threatened Chairman Nunes and House Intel Members in a Meeting 3 Weeks Ago (Video)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-fox-analyst-rod-rosenstein-threatened-chairman-nunez-house-intel-members-meeting-3-weeks-ago-video/

Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

Who does Rod Rosenstein think he is to threaten anyone? The intel committee’s job is oversight. However, the deep state punks think they are above the law. THESE PEOPLE (AND THOSE WHO CARRY WATER FOR THEM) MUST BE REMOVED FROM ANY HAND IN GOVERNMENT. THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROL AND UNDERMINING THE COUNTRY! HEADS NEED TO ROLL AND TRUE JUSTICE SERVED!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2018, 08:17:22 am »
GOP Lawmaker: Comey, McCabe & Ohr Should Be In PRISON For ‘Committing Fraud Upon FISA Court’

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/gop-lawmaker-comey-mccabe-ohr-jailed-committing-fraud-upon-fisa-court/

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2018, 08:18:45 am »
WHEN WILL JUSTICE BE SERVED ON THOSE WHO ATTEMPTED A COUP ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY ATTEMPTING TO REMOVE THEIR DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT?? NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, AND THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED IMMEDIATELY! THEY HAVE ENGAGED IN TREASON!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2018, 08:31:38 am »
Outcry over the Nunes memo is damning for Democrats and FBI - Jonathan Turley

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/372061-outcry-over-the-nunes-memo-is-damning-for-democrats-and-fbi

However, my greatest concern is what is not in the dossier: classified information “jeopardizing national security. ” Leaders like Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) declared that the committee had moved beyond “dangerous irresponsibility and disregard for our national security” and “disregarded the warnings of the Justice Department and the FBI. ”

Now we can read the memo. There is a sharp and alarming disconnect between the descriptions of Pelosi and the House Intelligence Committeeʼs Ranking Minority Member Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and the actual document. It clearly does not contain information that would reveal sources or methods.

—-

What was added was testimonial evidence and details to the publicly known information. Yet, the FBI vehemently objected to the release of the memo as threatening “grave” consequences to national security ground.

However, even before the release, the FBI seemed to be objecting to the framing of the facts rather than the disclosure of “sources and methods. ” The FBI said publicly that it had “grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memoʼs accuracy. ” That is not an objection to classified material but the fairness of the portrayal. For years, many of us have objected that the intelligence agencies  classified material for improper purposes to frame public debate or conceal embarrassing information. Unless there was a material change in this memo, it proved to be an empty “grave” after weeks of overheated hyperbole.

The FBI opposition to declassification of this memo should be a focus of both Congress and the public. The memo is clearly designed to avoid revealing classified information. For civil libertarians, this is a rare opportunity to show how classified rules are misused for strategic purposes by these agencies.

It’s time for intelligence (actually, rogues in high places who should not have those jobs) to quit hiding their misdeeds claiming “threats to national security!”

Turley is right about this being a window for the public to see how often this is claimed when really it only protects MISDEEDS OF ROGUE PLAYERS WHO ABUSE THEIR POWER!

LOOK BACK IN HISTORY AT HOW MANY TIMES “national security” has been claimed which prevented the people from knowing the truth! IT IS ABUSED REPEATEDLY, AND THAT NEEDS TO STOP! THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS ABUSE IS TO REMOVE FROM POWER THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW AND WHO ABUSE THEIR POWER, AND START HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE!

IMO, THIS IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS SOME REAL AMERICANS (HEROES) RELEASED THIS MEMO!! THOSE ABUSING THEIR POWER MUST BE REMOVED FROM POWER AND HELD ACCOUNTABLE! NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, AND ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ATTEMPT A COUP AGAINST THE REPUBLIC! THESE PEOPLE MUST GO DOWN! THEY THREATEN THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE REPUBLIC!

SHAMEFUL!

Offline globalheist

« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2018, 10:38:38 am »
The White House itself makes it clear, in the cover letter to congress for the memo release, that the 'memo' is a political document:

"To be clear, the Memorandum reflects the judgments of its congressional authors"

Offline globalheist

« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2018, 10:40:46 am »
Nunes Memo Accidentally Confirms the Legitimacy of the FBI’s Investigation

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/02/nunes-memo-fisa-trump-russia/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2018, 11:27:20 am »
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-03/nunes-fisa-memo-just-phase-one-now-targeting-state-department-phase-two
Nunes: FISA Memo Just "Phase One," Now Targeting State Department In "Phase Two"
by Tyler Durden
Sat, 02/03/2018 - 09:09

Devin Nunes (R-CA) said that the investigation leading up to the four-page FISA memo released on Friday was only "phase one," and that the House Intelligence Committee is currently in the middle of investigating the State Department over their involvement in surveillance abuses.

"We are in the middle of what I call phase two of our investigation, which involves other departments, specifically the State Department and some of the involvement that they had in this," said Nunes.

comments:

JimmyJones Ex-Oligarch Feb 3, 2018 10:40 AM Permalink

Don't forget Bush Sr, handed off to Clinton like, Clinton's expanded and stuffed the DoJ with their people, Clinton hands off to Bush Jr, leaving all of Clinton's people in place (done purposely) Bush Jr hands off to Obama, Obama has everything in place for him to do whatever he is told to with legal cover now in senior positions,

Obama was supposed to hand off to either Hillary or Jeb Bush (controlled opposition).

Enter Trump. Trump looks like he will win the Republican primary and not Jeb. Creation of Dossier, destroy Trump at all cost.

DNC and team Clinton aka team Pedophile get the Dossier to McCain, McCain to FBI, FBI figures we must get Hillary in office so that we have cover, goes all in. Trump wins, FBI goes full retard to have him mired in endless investigation while praying they can find anything for impeachment.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2018, 11:46:16 am »
#16. "Much of the “salacious and unverified” material in the
dossier came from the Russians.... So there is no question that it
was the Clinton campaign, Democrats, Steele, the FBI, and DOJ
who colluded with the Russians to rig a presidential election."

16 Bombshells in the Nunes Memo the
Media Do Not Want You to Know About

JOHN NOLTE - 3 Feb 2018

In its partisan zeal to protect the ongoing witch hunt against President Trump, our Nixonian media went into hyper-drive last week to ensure that the unethical and un-American behavior of President Obama’s FBI and Justice Department remained covered up from the public.

Mark Wilson/Getty Images

After this cynical effort failed with the release of the Nunes memo Friday, the media quickly switched tactics and is now working feverishly to muddy the waters about the horror show revealed in the memo.

To begin with, it is obvious that a hysterical talking point about declaring the release of the memo a “Constitutional Crisis” has been spread far and wide… Naturally, the “constitutional crisis” in question is not the wrongdoing committed by federal law enforcement. Instead, because we are now deep within the head of the media’s fabricated reality where wrong is right and up is down, the “constitutional crisis” is that government wrongdoing was uncovered.

One way the media are hoping to shield the federal government from accountability for its indefensible lies, cover-ups, and civil rights violations is to muddy the waters; to distract us with nonsense so that we lose focus on the sins committed by an FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) that abused its power and public trust in unprecedented ways.

NELLIE OHR

#9 Ohr, who was part of the FBI’s anti-Trump Russian investigation, was not only friendly with Steele, Ohr’s own wife worked with Steele at Fusion GPS doing opposition research (the dossier) against Trump for the Clinton campaign.

√ CONTINUE: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/03/16-nunes-memo-bombshells-media-not-want-know/

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2018, 11:49:47 am »
Former NSA Whistleblower William Binney on AJ show today talking about the memo release 2-2-18 (Hr 2 starts 30 mins into hr & 5 mins into Hr 3)

http://cdn1.gcnlive.com/cache/gcn_archives/TheAlexJonesShow/TheAlexJonesShowFeb022018Hour2.mp3
http://cdn1.gcnlive.com/cache/gcn_archives/TheAlexJonesShow/TheAlexJonesShowFeb022018Hour3.mp3

”A Good American” gives Binney credibility (On Netflix):
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320548.0

Binney consulted on the “Snowden” video, (also on Netflix)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JCYip6hKtoI

NSA concedes violating surveillance limits and pledges curbs on US email collection

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/28/nsa-stops-surveillance-us-residents-foreign-targets

A Fisa court decision from 2011, declassified in 2013, found that the agency had overcollected tens of thousands of purely domestic US emails in violation of the law, which permits warrantless interception of Americans’ international communications so long as one party to the communication is a foreigner overseas.

NSA illegally collected thousands of emails before Fisa court halted program
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/21/nsa-illegally-collected-thousands-emails-court

Former NSA whistleblower William Binney has warned the people about the surveillance abuses of the NSA. Then add to that the abuses out of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, etc. THESE ABUSES OF POWER ARE UNACCEPTABLE! THE MEMO IS CALLING OUT THESE VIOLATORS OF YOUR RIGHTS! ABOUT TIME THAT HAPPENED!

THE SURVEILLANCE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE VIOLATES THEIR 4TH amendment rights and it must end!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2018, 11:59:13 am »
BREAKING=> FOX Analyst: Rod Rosenstein Threatened Chairman Nunes and House Intel Members in a Meeting 3 Weeks Ago (Video)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-fox-analyst-rod-rosenstein-threatened-chairman-nunez-house-intel-members-meeting-3-weeks-ago-video/

BREAKING: Second Source Comes Forward=> Claims Rosenstein Threatened Nunes and House Intel if They Didn’t Stop Investigation!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-second-source-comes-forward-claims-rosenstein-threatened-nunes-house-intel-didnt-stop-investigation/

THIS IS HOW DEEP STATE THUGS OPERATE! THIS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR NEEDS TO END! SHAME ON YOU, ROD! YOU ARE OVER THE LINE THREATENING ANYONE! YOU AND YOUR DEEP STATE BUDDIES ARE DISGUSTING! NOW THE PEOPLE SEE YOU AND ARE DEMANDING YOU ALL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE! YOU ARE ON TRIAL IN THE PUBLIC RIGHT NOW! ACCOUNTABILITY IS FINALLY COMING!

>:(

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2018, 12:01:01 pm »

... Prez Trump's tweet @9:40am EST:

Offline globalheist

« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2018, 02:17:03 pm »
Dow plunges 666 points on the day Trump releases memo..

Dow drops 666 points and posts its worst week since 2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/capitalbusiness/2018/02/02/cc0949cc-084f-11e8-94e8-e8b8600ade23_story.html

Offline chris jones

« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2018, 03:05:53 pm »
666, reminds me of something else, no matter, the Washington Post is the source, don`t ya just love em. :(

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2018, 03:40:00 pm »
Deep State reveals themselves yet again. Phil Mudd on CNN shows his true colors for all to see AND HOPEFULLY WAKE UP TO THE REAL MENACE -THE DEEP STATE GLOBALISTS!

CNN ANALYST THREATENS TRUMP, SAYS FBI WILL GET REVENGE - ‘We’re going to win,’ he says (Why isnt this deep state stooge arrested? )

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-analyst-threatens-trump-says-fbi-will-get-revenge/

CNN analyst and former CIA agent Philip Mudd said the FBI is “ticked” over the FISA memo’s release and warned the bureaucracy is determined to get rid of President Trump.

You’ve been around for 13 months. We’ve been around since 1908,” Mudd said on The Situation Room Friday. “I know how this game is going to be played. We’re going to win.”

See how long the deep state operatives (secret societies) have been menacing the planet? Their arrogance is breathtaking, but now out there for all to see. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM!

Phil Mudd likes to make threats. It makes him feel tough, when hes really a sick little boy. See what else he has done on CNN. Why would CNN allow someone to threaten the President on air?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319978.0

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2018, 03:48:29 pm »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/capitalbusiness/2018/02/02/cc0949cc-084f-11e8-94e8-e8b8600ade23_story.html

Thanks for proving to us that the deep state banker buddies were behind this. Yes, they are satanic (666)! We know their signature and how they pull stunts like this. Yes, they did this! They are pure evil!

They keep outing themselves for the public to see. More wake up with every evil act they pull!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2018, 04:29:06 pm »
16 Bombshells in the Nunes Memo the Media Do Not Want You to Know About

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/03/16-nunes-memo-bombshells-media-not-want-know/

Here are 16 things the media do not want you to know about the Nunes memo:

1. The so-called Russian Dossier, the creation of Fusion GPS and former British spy Christopher Steele, is a political document — namely, opposition research, created for the Democrat National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

2. Using what it knew was opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign, in October of 2016, the FBI and DOJ obtained a FISA warrant from the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to install a wiretap to spy on Hillary Clinton’s opponent — the Trump campaign, specifically Carter Page. This spying would last for a year.

3. It should be noted that the FISA court was set up to stop foreign terrorists. The fact that the FBI and DOJ would use this court to not only wiretap an American but to wiretap a presidential campaign belies belief. Why Obama’s FBI and DOJ used this court as opposed to a normal court is obvious. As you will see below, a normal court probably would have denied the wiretap.

4. Worse still, in the summer of 2016, Obama’s DOJ had already opened a counter-intelligence investigation into the Trump campaign. The fact that nothing from that months-old partisan investigation was used to obtain the Page wiretap is revealing.

5. According to the Nunes memo, an “essential” part of the FISA wiretap application was the Steele dossier, which again is a partisan political document created for the Clinton campaign.

6. So essential was this partisan dossier, Andrew McCabe, the disgraced former-Deputy Director of the FBI, admitted in December that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought” without the dossier.

7. Not only did the FBI knowingly use a document from a partisan campaign to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the competing campaign, the FBI knew the dossier was mostly “salacious and unverified.” We know this because disgraced former-FBI Director James Comey told us so in June of 2017.

8. According to the Nunes memo, “Steele told [former FBI official Bruce] Ohr, he ‘was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.'”

9. Ohr, who was part of the FBI’s anti-Trump Russian investigation, was not only friendly with Steele, Ohr’s own wife worked with Steele at Fusion GPS doing opposition research (the dossier) against Trump for the Clinton campaign.

10. Despite a) knowing the dossier was opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign b) knowing the dossier was “salacious and unverified” c) knowing Steele was desperate to destroy Trump d) the breathtaking conflict of interest in having an investigator’s own wife working on the dossier, the FBI still went to the FISA court to obtain permission to spy on Hillary Clinton’s opponent.

11. In order to obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, all of the conflicts of interest above were withheld from the FISA court — an indefensible (and possibly illegal) lie of omission.

12. Even worse, in order to legitimize a warrant request based on a piece of partisan opposition research they knew was “salacious and unverified,” the FBI and DOJ used a media report to bolster the findings in the phony dossier. The FBI and DOJ told the court that the media report was independent verification of the dossier. But this was not true, and, according to the Nunes memo, the FBI and DOJ knew this was not true. The truth is that the phony dossier was the source of this media report.

13. Also hidden from the FISA court was the fact that the FBI obtained Steele as a source but had to fire him in October of 2016 when, in a bid to use his phony dossier to derail the Trump campaign, he leaked his information to the far-left Mother Jones.

14. Although the FBI and DOJ were willing participants in pushing a “salacious and unverified” narrative against a presidential candidate (primarily through media leaks), this was all hidden from congressional investigators. To begin with, for months, while under oath, Comey said he did not know where the dossier came from — meaning from the Clinton campaign. The Wall Street Journal explains:

We also know the FBI wasn’t straight with Congress, as it hid most of these facts from investigators in a briefing on the dossier in January 2017. The FBI did not tell Congress about Mr. Steele’s connection to the Clinton campaign, and the House had to issue subpoenas for Fusion bank records to discover the truth. Nor did the FBI tell investigators that it continued receiving information from Mr. Steele and Fusion even after it had terminated him. The memo says the bureau’s intermediary was Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, whose wife, incredibly, worked for Fusion.

15. All of this dishonesty occurred under Comey, the man our media now hold up as a living saint, a man so desperate to destroy Trump, he not only oversaw those committing the above abuses, he leaked classified information to the news media in order to see a Special Prosecutor appointed against Trump, which his pal, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, immediately did.
And finally…

16. Much of the “salacious and unverified” material in the dossier came from the Russians. In other words, those disgusting dossier lies about Trump’s personal behavior came from Russian operatives. So there is no question that it was the Clinton campaign, Democrats, Steele, the FBI, and DOJ who colluded with the Russians to rig a presidential election.

Yes, there was collusion with the Russians, and those in our government currently investigating Trump in the hopes of overturning a presidential election are the colluders.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2018, 04:53:01 pm »
EVERY BOGUS 2016 FISA REQUEST to Spy on Trump was Signed by Obama’s AG Loretta Lynch (Remember tarmac Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton?)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/all-the-bogus-fisa-requests-were-signed-by-obamas-ag-loretta-lynch-and-first-request-to-spy-on-trump-was-denied-by-the-court/

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2018, 04:56:13 pm »
Rep. Nunes Exposes COMEY’S BIG DOSSIER LIE – Then Challenges Him to Come Back to Congress and Testify (VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/rep-nunes-exposes-comeys-big-dossier-lie-challenges-come-back-congress-testify-video/

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2018, 04:58:22 pm »
Obama Admin’s First Request to Spy on Trump Campaign Was Rejected by FISA Court — So They Added the Fake Dossier Knowing It Was Lie

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/obama-admins-first-request-spy-trump-campaign-rejected-fisa-court-added-fake-dossier-knowing-lie/

Treason, treason, treason!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2018, 05:06:30 pm »
THE MEMO HAS BEEN RELEASED - Stefan Molyneux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obywWwAmiEA

The Truth About The FISA Memo | FBI/DOJ Exposed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sToAWZCO_8

Stefan is pissed, as should be every American.

THIS SUBVERSION, TREASON MUST BE PUNISHED OR AMERICA IS NO MORE!

JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED ON EVERY CRIMINAL INVOLVED, NO MATTER WHAT PARTY!

AMERICANS, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DEMAND PROSECUTION OF THESE TREASONOUS BASTARDS AND NOW! THEY ARE SUBVERTING YOUR COUNTRY!

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2018, 06:43:32 pm »

I personally don't mind "an opposing view" on the Trump situation. I prefer to see what I might be blind to-however---

I think it's obvious that you are suggesting that the release of the memo was Trump's idea, and I also think it's obvious that you are suggesting that the release caused the stock market to "post its worst week since 2016".

I happen to keep close tabs on the stock market, as I buy and sell stocks rather frequently. I knew the market was going down big before it opened because of interest rate hikes. Add that to the profit taking as well....

Article:

The Dow Jones industrial average plunged 2.5 percent Friday — closing down 666 points — and suffered its worst week in two years as concerns over rising interest rates and inflation from an overheated economy triggered a long-feared sell-off.

The U.S. and world economies are so strong that people think the situation cannot last.

A tightening labor market sparked fears that interest rates will rise.

The point swing was eye-popping, but in terms of the percent of the loss, the decline did not appear to alarm investors. The Dow and the Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index are off 4 percent from their all-time highs.

“A Dow point today isn’t what it used to be,” said Jeffrey DeMaso, director of research at Adviser Investments. “On October 19, 1987, the Dow fell 508 points, or 22.6 percent. Today’s decline of 666 points was just 2.5 percent.”

Friday’s retreat came two days after the market finished a powerhouse January, closing its best month in almost two years.

“We haven’t had a correction of 5 percent for over 400 days,” he said. “That’s a long streak. You usually have a correction of that magnitude every 90 to 120 days.”

This is the only part of the article that is in line with what you are suggesting, and it is backed by nothing and I know it isn't true because like I said-I was watching the interest rates and job reports and expected the downturn:

Some were ascribing the market turbulence to political concerns in Washington over the ­special-counsel investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and reports about a sensitive memo.

However-if you REALLY want the stock market to tank-then impeachment is what you want. This is just a small sample of what will happen to the stock market when Mueller "brings the goods"...

ABC News apologizes for ‘serious error’ in Trump report and suspends Brian Ross for four weeks
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/12/03/abc-news-apologizes-for-serious-error-in-trump-report-suspends-brian-ross-for-four-weeks/?utm_term=.28b33c196b5f

There is one sure fire way to slaughter the stock market and start an economic collapse with the wealth that will disappear--and that is impeachment of Trump. Are you truly concerned about a crash and economic collapse?
Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2018, 07:06:56 pm »
GOP CONGRESSMAN SEEKS TREASON CHARGES AGAINST FBI, DOJ FOR ‘FULL-THROATED’ ILLEGAL MISCONDUCT - ‘This is third world politics where the official government agencies are used as campaign attack dogs,’ Gosar says

https://www.infowars.com/gop-congressman-seeks-treason-charges-against-fbi-doj-for-full-throated-illegal-misconduct/

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepGosar/status/959508977095602176

TREASON! THIS TIME THEY WERE CAUGHT RED-HANDED!

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2018, 08:42:38 pm »
Deep State reveals themselves yet again. Phil Mudd on CNN shows his true colors for all to see AND HOPEFULLY WAKE UP TO THE REAL MENACE -THE DEEP STATE GLOBALISTS!

CNN ANALYST THREATENS TRUMP, SAYS FBI WILL GET REVENGE - ‘We’re going to win,’ he says (Why isnt this deep state stooge arrested? )

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-analyst-threatens-trump-says-fbi-will-get-revenge/

See how long the deep state operatives (secret societies) have been menacing the planet? Their arrogance is breathtaking, but now out there for all to see. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM!

Phil Mudd likes to make threats. It makes him feel tough, when hes really a sick little boy. See what else he has done on CNN. Why would CNN allow someone to threaten the President on air?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319978.0

“…..and your little dog too!”

You know, last I checked, the intelligence agencies are NOT a fourth branch of government.

If they think they are, then maybe they should be disbanded.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2018, 10:17:29 pm »

... about the drop in the Stock Market ... I'm no
economic wizard, LOL, but I do know this much ...
when the economy REALLY gets rollin', like Trump's
America, WEALTH is created ... MORE dollars flow
out of the big bank in the sky ... and, just like a
commodity, the more dollars there are, the less
each one is worth = inflation. Yellen is leaving in
a few days, a new Trumper is moving in. Hopefully,
he will get a handle on it and guide us thru this
period of YUGE growth without destroying the
strength of the dollar ... and hopefully, Trump
will be able to rework the FED (get rid of it?).

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2018, 10:29:37 pm »
FMR CIA Dept DIR. Admits Guilt of Intel Agencies
Out To Get Trump: “I Don’t Think I Fully Thought
Through The Implications”

February 3, 2018

EXCERPTS:
(Former Acting CIA Director Michael Morell) ... who left the CIA in 2013 after serving as its acting director twice, endorsed Hillary Clinton in an August 2016 New York Times op-ed.

Politico’s Susan Glassner asked Morell if getting involved was a mistake and the former CIA official said that it wasn’t, but that “there were downsides to it that I didn’t think about at the time.”

“I was concerned about what is the impact it would have on the agency, right? Very concerned about that, thought that through. But I don’t think I fully thought through the implications,” Morell said.

“So, let’s put ourselves here in Donald Trump’s shoes. So, what does he see? Right? He sees a former director of CIA and a former director of NSA, Mike Hayden, who I have the greatest respect for, criticizing him and his policies. Right? And he could rightfully have said, ‘Huh, what’s going on with these intelligence guys?’ Right?”

“And then he sees a former acting director and deputy director of CIA criticizing him and endorsing his opponent,” Morell continued. “And then he gets his first intelligence briefing, after becoming the Republican nominee, and within 24 to 48 hours, there are leaks out of that that are critical of him and his then-national security advisor, Mike Flynn.”

Morell is referring to an NBC report that said Flynn was repeatedly interrupting briefers during the session.

“And so, this stuff starts to build, right? And he must have said to himself, ‘What is it with these intelligence guys? Are they political?’ The current director at the time, John Brennan, during the campaign occasionally would push back on things that Donald Trump had said,” Morell told Politico.

The former CIA acting director continued to reference leaked reports during the interview.

“Then he becomes president, and he’s supposed to be getting a daily brief from the moment he becomes the president-elect. Right? And he doesn’t. And within a few days, there’s leaks about how he’s not taking his briefing. So, he must have thought—right?—that, ‘Who are these guys? Are these guys out to get me? Is this a political organization? Can I think about them as a political organization when I become president?’”

He concluded: “So, I think there was a significant downside to those of us who became political in that moment. So, if I could have thought of that, would I have ended up in a different place? I don’t know. But it’s something I didn’t think about.”

http://fbnewscycle.com/ntel-1/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2018, 07:46:31 am »

WATCH:
MUELLER AIDE THREATENS TRUMP,
SAYS FBI WILL GET REVENGE

Foam-at-the-mouth threats against Trump as
Deep State corruption is revealed

Infowars.com - FEBRUARY 3, 2018

Alex Jones breaks down the repeated threats against President Trump by Deep State actors like Mueller aide and CNN analyst Philip Mudd, as well as liberal media talking heads accusing Rep. Devin Nunes (D-Calif.) and Fox host Tucker Carlson of being Russian agents for simply asking questions and trying to get to the truth.

https://www.infowars.com/live-mueller-aide-threatens-trump-says-fbi-will-get-revenge/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
FISA MEMO JUST RELEASED - HELL BREAKS LOOSE
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2018, 08:22:37 am »

Steve King’s Memo Warning:
‘Watch Closely for Barack Obama’s Fingerprints’

ROBERT KRAYCHIK - 3 Feb 2018

“Watch closely for Barack Obama’s fingerprints,” said Rep. Steve King (R-IA) on Saturday, suggesting the recent alleged partisan weaponization of state surveillance powers could be connected to the 44th president. “[Democrats and their allies] will defend Barack Obama at all costs, and they’ll defend Hillary Clinton almost at all costs unless they have to sacrifice her to protect Barack Obama,” he added.

“Look at all of these investigations now,” said King. “Look closely for Barack Obama’s fingerprints. I’ve just identified some that I think are fingerprints, and I think this trail leads to the Obama presidency, to Barack Obama himself, but it’s going to take some time if we get there, and I’m not certain that the evidence trail necessarily leads there. There’s an indication trail that says we need to take a look and find out. But if it’s not Barack Obama, then who is it? Well, it’s Loretta Lynch, for example, and James Comey, and McCabe, and that cast of characters from Sally Yates on down. I don’t think we’ve ever seen such a long row of very high-level executive branch officials wrapped up in something here that is political partisanship, weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to do opposition research that was stimulated by the presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and [paid for with her] and the DNC’s checkbooks.”

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/02/03/steve-kings-memo-warning-watch-closely-for-barack-obamas-fingerprints/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
FISA MEMO JUST RELEASED - HELL BREAKS LOOSE
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2018, 08:58:31 am »
“Members of the highest echelon in our FBI and Department
of Justice conspired to prevent an outsider from breaking the
establishment stranglehold on the American people.”

Pirro:
‘Desperate’ FBI, DoJ Conspired to Undermine Election to Stop Trump

TRENT BAKER - 3 Feb 2018

“They needed a reason to spy, so they made one up. They used the dossier of lies paid for by a major political party, the Democrat National Committee, and a presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton. They swore to facts they knew were lies to get what they wanted in order to surveil a candidate they could not imagine being president,” she added.

√ WATCH!!!!! http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/02/03/pirro-desperate-fbi-doj-conspired-undermine-election-stop-trump/

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2018, 10:08:32 am »
Remember this happened early December, after he heard the case, and issued the FISA order! The people have the right to know why he recused himself?

Judge Who Presided Over Michael Flynn’s Case and Recused Himself — IS OBAMA APPOINTEE WHO ALSO SITS ON FISA COURT!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/judge-presided-michael-flynns-case-resigned-today-obama-appointee-also-sat-fisa-court/

Contreras suddenly recused himself from former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s criminal case today.

So was Judge Contreras also the FISA Judge who signed off on the application to spy on the Donald Trump campaign — including General Flynn?

THE BIG UGLY – Why U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras Recusal From Mike Flynn Case is a Big Deal

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/08/the-big-ugly-why-u-s-district-court-judge-rudolph-contreras-recusal-from-mike-flynn-case-is-a-big-deal/comment-page-1/

Obviously, the customary reason for recusal is when there is a conflict of interest between the case as assigned and the judge overseeing it.  However, as you can clearly see, in this case it’s rather odd that if a conflict existed the judge would have even begun to oversee the case at the prior hearing.  Why wait until six days after the first hearing?

As to the reasoning for the recusal, and stressed against the backdrop of the new information surrounding the investigative practices of the DOJ and FBI, this recusal is potentially both a game-changer and a massive dose of sunlight.

—-

There is a very real possibility that Judge Contreras signed off on the FISA warrant in October 2016 that initiated the counterintelligence wiretapping and surveillance of the Trump campaign.  That wiretapping and surveillance ultimately led to the questioning of Michael Flynn; the consequence of which brings Flynn to Contreras courtroom.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2018, 10:41:37 am »
Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of General Mike Flynn Sentencing…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/31/robert-mueller-requests-postponement-of-general-mike-flynn-sentencing/

If, as has been reported, Inspector General Michael Horowitz now has evidence the FBI manipulated their FD-302 (interrogation and questioning) documents, as also admitted by FBI agent Peter Strzok in related matters regarding Clinton…

…. and those manipulated or falsified FBI 302’s (containing FBI investigative notes of Michael Flynn’s questioning during the January 2017 interview), were used in the actual Flynn charging documents.

HANNITY: MANAFORT, FLYNN CHARGES ‘NEED TO BE DROPPED’
https://www.infowars.com/hannity-manafort-flynn-charges-need-to-be-dropped/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2018, 10:52:13 am »
^^^

... you gotta wonder ...
were the FISA Judges
complicit in the whole
conspiracy?

::)

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2018, 11:07:15 am »
What to know about FISA court, the super-secret panel that grants surveillance warrants

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/02/what-to-know-about-fisa-court-super-secret-panel-that-grants-surveillance-warrants.html

http://www.fisc.uscourts.gov
https://fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fisa/

Current list of FISA Judges who are appointed by Chief Justice Roberts (The guy that flip flopped on Obamacare at the last minute)
http://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/current-membership

Obama Appointed FISA Court Judges Involved in Numerous Questionable and Controversial Actions
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/obama-appointed-fisa-court-judges-involved-numerous-questionable-controversial-actions/
https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Selection of Judges
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/R43534.pdf

Reform of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Courts: Procedural and Operational Changes
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/R43362.pdf

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/fisa-reauth.pdf