Author Topic: The Most Wonderful Person I Ever Knew  (Read 1814 times)

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
The Most Wonderful Person I Ever Knew
« on: December 22, 2017, 04:55:12 pm »

Dear Forum Family,

I may not be posting  much for a while, but I'll be reading.  My dear, sweet husband aka swimreferee, here on the forum,  passed away early this morning.  It was peaceful, but very much unexpected.  There's terrible grief, our love was great.  He was the best husband and the most wonderful person I ever knew.

love, e

Offline chris jones

Re: The Most Wonderful Person I Ever Knew
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 05:24:33 pm »
Egypt.
              My condolences, I am so sorry for your loss,.......... sincerely!            Chris

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 06:28:39 pm »
Sorry, egypt.

May God surround you now and shower you with His comfort and His peace that surpasses all understanding.

Take whatever time you need.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 06:57:45 pm »

chris jones & One Revelator,

Thank you both for your appreciated kind words.

love, e

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 06:58:34 pm »

I am so sorry, Dear Egypt ... be strong.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me ..."
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline egypt

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 07:30:25 pm »

Thank you Jackson Holly.

It means a lot to hear.

He was the most beautiful person I ever knew.

love, e

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2017, 07:35:33 pm »
Egypt,

I am so sorry to hear of your sudden loss. That is so hard! (:

I wish you the best and much comfort!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline egypt

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2017, 08:06:38 pm »

Thank you, Jo.

love, e

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 09:17:58 pm »
So sorry to hear that Egypt.  Our prayers are with you and yours. 
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline egypt

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 10:52:24 pm »

decemberfellow,

It helps to hear the comforts from dear people here on the forum.  People dear to him, as well as myself.  The scriptures are nice.

love, e

Offline fradus

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2017, 01:52:54 am »
May you find Peace in the next couple of days E
Vote 1 Julian Assange

Offline poncho

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2017, 04:46:03 pm »
Egypt,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  It sounds like you have a love like I have for my wife.  I cannot imagine losing her.  She is my moon and stars.

Take some time to treat yourself to things that you like, and things you both liked.  You deserve that.
Spend some time with others who knew him.  Their shared stories will help.  You may learn new things.

But most of all cry.  Take the time to grieve.  Remember him fondly and passionately.  Remember the early days and the past days, and all days between.
But you must go on.  And someday, he will be waiting with open arms and a big smile to greet you beyond.  Any thing you felt was unsaid, should be the first things you say.

Hang in there.

With love,
Poncho.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2017, 04:57:54 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ivVJzGgcq0
Gram Parsons/Emmylou Harris-"Love Hurts" from "Grievous Angel"

Grievous Angel was the second solo album by Gram Parsons, compiled from 1973 sessions and released four months after his death. It received great critical acclaim upon release, but failed to find commercial success, a fate shared with his previous efforts solo and with The Flying Burrito Brothers. Grievous Angel peaked at number 195 on the Billboard charts. Despite its modest sales, it is viewed as a successful example of the hybrid between country and rock and roll Parsons called "Cosmic American Music".
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline egypt

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2017, 05:55:00 pm »
Egypt,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  It sounds like you have a love like I have for my wife.  I cannot imagine losing her.  She is my moon and stars.

Take some time to treat yourself to things that you like, and things you both liked.  You deserve that.
Spend some time with others who knew him.  Their shared stories will help.  You may learn new things.

But most of all cry.  Take the time to grieve.  Remember him fondly and passionately.  Remember the early days and the past days, and all days between.
But you must go on.  And someday, he will be waiting with open arms and a big smile to greet you beyond.  Any thing you felt was unsaid, should be the first things you say.

Hang in there.

With love,
Poncho.

Thank you Poncho.  Fortunately, things were more than good, with extra being said for some reason before he passed, from both of us.  No regrets at all.  It is hard, and crying is a lot in missing him and loving him so.

love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2017, 06:00:49 pm »
Tahoe Blue,

Thank you for your thoughtfulness.  This song is so beautiful and fits.

love, e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ivVJzGgcq0
Gram Parsons/Emmylou Harris-"Love Hurts" from "Grievous Angel"

Grievous Angel was the second solo album by Gram Parsons, compiled from 1973 sessions and released four months after his death. It received great critical acclaim upon release, but failed to find commercial success, a fate shared with his previous efforts solo and with The Flying Burrito Brothers. Grievous Angel peaked at number 195 on the Billboard charts. Despite its modest sales, it is viewed as a successful example of the hybrid between country and rock and roll Parsons called "Cosmic American Music".

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2017, 06:43:18 pm »
Oh Egypt!

I am so very sorry for your loss.  Swimreferee was a wonderful man.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask.

I love you, Sweetie. 
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline egypt

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2017, 06:56:35 pm »
May you find Peace in the next couple of days E

fradus, this wish is appreciated and needed.

love, e

Offline donnay

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2017, 07:02:36 pm »
John 16:22 -
And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

2 Corinthians 1:3 - 1:4
3 Blessed [be] God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Offline egypt

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2017, 07:47:39 pm »
John 16:22 -
And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

2 Corinthians 1:3 - 1:4
3 Blessed [be] God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Donna,

Thank you for the comforting scripture.  Grace & Mercy abounds in my coping.  The sooner Jesus comes, the better.

love, e

Offline donnay

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2017, 07:59:03 pm »
Donna,

Thank you for the comforting scripture.  Grace & Mercy abounds in my coping.  The sooner Jesus comes, the better.

love, e

Amen.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2017, 06:15:57 am »
Dear Egypt,
My heart is broken for you; I pray peace too you and yours, may God Spirit help comfort you... I am so sorry, please know the prayers of his saints are with and for you......nothing can measure up to this loss, your husband. Your testimony to him being The MOST wonderful person you ever knew is the most marvelous witness you can give to a man or a husband, bless you; we all can know he has left the best parts of his spirit within you. Tears are filling my eyes and just know God loves you and will keep you closer than ever.
JL
What do you under-stand?

Offline egypt

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2017, 11:03:10 am »
Dear Egypt,
My heart is broken for you; I pray peace too you and yours, may God Spirit help comfort you... I am so sorry, please know the prayers of his saints are with and for you......nothing can measure up to this loss, your husband. Your testimony to him being The MOST wonderful person you ever knew is the most marvelous witness you can give to a man or a husband, bless you; we all can know he has left the best parts of his spirit within you. Tears are filling my eyes and just know God loves you and will keep you closer than ever.
JL

Jacob Law,

Thank you for these words of kindness that mean a lot to me.  Being here alone, the caring extended is heartfelt.  My sweet husband is the most beautiful person I have ever known.  And, he knew it as he was told often.  Our last days together were Blessed.  He told me he was the happiest he has ever been in his Life, with me.  He had me sing to him O Holy Night.  And, many other things.   He sleeps with God now.  He is a part of God's breath.  So, in my breaths, my love is there.  He will always be near as my breath and close as my heartbeat.   I am only his wife, forever.  I vow to live and be worthy of this privilege of being his wife.   There will not be another.  I wait for the day to be caught up in the clouds with my sweet husband, and Jesus.   He was held in my arms, for me to say over and over he was my sweet husband. These were my last words he heard.  He wasn't feeling well, so he went down to take a warm bath.  He did this.  I found him sitting on the floor, peaceful, no trauma, no injuries, no suffering.  God is so good in His mercy.    May everyone enjoy a Blessed Christmas Eve in much appreciation of time spent with loved ones.   Every moment is precious and should be lived this way.

love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2017, 07:05:10 pm »

I cannot believe these outrageously-priced insurance company scammers!  To take my husband off of our car insurance, the insurance goes UP.  I'll look for other than Allstate, but wow, just wow!

This really is not right because both my husband and myself have perfect driving records -- for 40 years!  Not just the 3-5 they ask for.

I really really hope with all this fantastic fallout (thanks to Alex Jones!) that the insurance companies get their comeuppance.  They need to pay back into the coffers what they have stolen, too.

love, e