Author Topic: While driving in your car - Do you wear a Hat ?  (Read 809 times)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
While driving in your car - Do you wear a Hat ?
« on: December 19, 2017, 01:12:51 pm »
Just researching and wondering ...

also post reasons if any ... or photos of said head wear ...

I live in freezing temps and don't wear any head wear except when I'm out of the car . Don't want my head to sweat ...
Oh I'm not bald and I don't want hat hair ... 
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: While driving in your car - Do you wear a Hat ?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 01:02:10 pm »
so they wear caps to avoid surveillance  - I notice when I look they dip their  caps ...  hmmm...

http://odditymall.com/justice-caps-hide-your-face-from-surveillance-cameras
Justice Caps: Hide Your Face From Surveillance Cameras

Date Published: 04/02/2014 3:16 AM

The Justice Cap is a baseball hat with a set of LEDs on it that boast anti-camera technology that will white out your face when viewed through a surveillance camera. Made for your Liberty loving individual or your standard night time gas station thief, the justice cap is best used against low-light or night vision cameras, so not quite yet Minority Report technology protection yet, but great for someone who's looking to do some sketchy shit in a low lighted area. The Justice Cap comes with 9 LEDs across the brim of the hat, contains a battery pack hidden in the sweatband, and the LEDs only emit a small dull red light, they don't actually light up the area in front of you. Check out the Justice Hat in action via the video below.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Dude447

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 04:59:13 pm »
TB I voted other because its  sort of like a beanie /skull cap ie not over the ears and I only wear when its cold driving or walking  work or social . I do have a black beret that I wear out sometimes but never for work

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 09:44:33 am »
As a kid I loved and still do baseball,  so the baseball cap is part of me,  95% of the time baseball cap, 5%  others  but always wearing a hat. 
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 11:07:19 am »
As a kid I loved and still do baseball,  so the baseball cap is part of me,  95% of the time baseball cap, 5%  others  but always wearing a hat.

But while you're driving ?

anyway it seems that with the influx of MANY new people to my area ... they seem to be L.A. types and construction type people ... (some who may not be citizens.) .... and it seems they wear long billed caps in the car ( generally pickup trucks ) to mask there identities from cameras ...

So mystery sort of solved ... 

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 02:01:27 pm »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/4537459.stm
Should Bluewater ban baseball caps?

Prime minister Tony Blair and deputy prime minister John Prescott have backed a shopping mall's crackdown on anti-social behaviour.

The Bluewater retail and leisure centre in Kent has banned shoppers who swear or wear hooded tops. Smoking, leafleting and canvassing have also been outlawed.

Surely part of the issue Bluewater are trying to tackle isn't that youths wear these items but do so specifically because they can hide their identity from the CCTV cameras and security guards, making it harder for them to be identified in case of arrest.
Claire Herbert, London, UK

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 08:49:41 pm »
its the thug / antifa  lifestyle  attire ... ...  tinted out windows hoodies etc
these people look like grave diggers ... 

http://copsandbloggers.ca/the-dangers-of-window-tinting/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHR9NX4gS74
ANTIFA Thugs block road, then slash tires when driver gets mad #DNN

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 11:37:49 pm »
now I need this ...

https://www.dhgate.com/product/8gb-720p-cap-camera-baseball-cap-hidden-camera/246158973.html
8GB 1280*720P cap camera Baseball Cap hidden camera,Hat Mini DV,DVR Cap spy camera,Camcorder Video Recorder Remote Control Cam PQ107

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2015/10/automatic_face_.html
Automatic Face Recognition and Surveillance
Facebook, Google, Twitter, and other companies with large databases of tagged photos know how valuable their archives are. They see all kinds of services powered by their technologies ­ services they can sell to businesses like the stores you walk into and the governments you might interact with.

Other companies will spring up whose business models depend on capturing our images in public and selling them to whoever has use for them. If you think this is farfetched, consider a related technology that's already far down that path: license-plate capture.

Today in the US there's a massive but invisible industry that records the movements of cars around the country. Cameras mounted on cars and tow trucks capture license places along with date/time/location information, and companies use that data to find cars that are scheduled for repossession. One company, Vigilant Solutions, claims to collect 70 million scans in the US every month. The companies that engage in this business routinely share that data with the police, giving the police a steady stream of surveillance information on innocent people that they could not legally collect on their own. And the companies are already looking for other profit streams, selling that surveillance data to anyone else who thinks they have a need for it.

CyEnt • October 5, 2015 7:30 PM
Blocking technologies like scarves (and Hoodies) declare your political allegiance out loud.

Does a TV show want to portray a Baddie Stereotype? What does he wear? Baseball hat and hoodie.
Walk into a shop wearing that attire.... the floor walkers watch you double close.

Meet a policeman whilst wearing that attire... He looks double hard for reasons to not like your face (or race) so he may apply a "don't like your face" harassment law.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 11:26:12 am »
what I find interesting is that no search term seems to give up pictures of concealment while driving ...

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 03:26:33 pm »
But while you're driving ?

anyway it seems that with the influx of MANY new people to my area ... they seem to be L.A. types and construction type people ... (some who may not be citizens.) .... and it seems they wear long billed caps in the car ( generally pickup trucks ) to mask there identities from cameras ...

So mystery sort of solved ...

Yes  while driving,  never meant do avoid the camera  but if it works  then I'm all set with that.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 04:42:33 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Zl5zCnHgg

Will it happen? Are we being set up? Be ready. Something could be coming even if not on that day.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 04:53:15 pm »
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1962110/cops-arrest-motorist-seen-driving-on-busy-road-wearing-a-killer-clown-mask/
'DON'T BE A CLOWN' Cops arrest motorist seen driving on busy road wearing a ‘killer clown’ mask

They were unable to see his face because of the red and white clown mask he was wearing while driving
By ELLIE CAMBRIDGE
12th October 2016, 2:40 pm

A MAN driving a car while wearing a clown mask was issued a warning by police after he was pulled over.

Cops were staggered to see the costumed driver, and could not see his face thanks to the red and white clown mask.
./..

He was ordered to take off the mask, which was then confiscated by police.

The unnamed driver was issued a section 59 after he was seen driving "inconsiderately" while wearing a clown mask.