Author Topic: Rep. Dan Johnson Commits Suicide Amid Sexual Assault Allegations, Leaves Note  (Read 946 times)

Offline jofortruth

BREAKING=> KY State Rep. Dan Johnson Commits Suicide Amid Sexual Assault Allegations, Leaves Suicide Note on Facebook

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/rep-dan-johnson-commits-suicide-amid-sexual-assault-allegations-leaves-suicide-note-facebook/

The full text of the post, which appears to now be deleted, reads as follows:

“The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be. AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news . Conservatives take a stand. I LOVE GOD and I LOVE MY WIFE, who is the best WIFE in the world,My Love Forever ! My Mom and Dad my FAMILY and all five of my kids and Nine grandchildren two in tummies and many more to come each of you or a total gift from GOD stay strong, REBECCA needs YOU . 9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME. ‘PLEASE LISTEN CLOSELY, Only Three things I ask of you to do,if you love me is (1)blame no person,Satan is the accuser, so blame the Devil himself. (2) Forgive and Love everyone especially yourself .(3)most importantly LOVE GOD. P.S. I LOVE MY FRIENDS YOU ARE FAMILY ! GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT !”
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

I was waiting for all this to start happening.  He must have known too much.  Even the suicide note seems fake.  Why would he be telling everyone how much he loved them, then kill himself?

It's a warning "suicide."  I bet he was suicided.

love, e

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/rep-dan-johnson-commits-suicide-amid-sexual-assault-allegations-leaves-suicide-note-facebook/

...The full text of the post, which appears to now be deleted, reads as follows:

“The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be. AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news . Conservatives take a stand. I LOVE GOD and I LOVE MY WIFE, who is the best WIFE in the world,My Love Forever ! My Mom and Dad my FAMILY and all five of my kids and Nine grandchildren two in tummies and many more to come each of you or a total gift from GOD stay strong, REBECCA needs YOU . 9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME. ‘PLEASE LISTEN CLOSELY, Only Three things I ask of you to do,if you love me is (1)blame no person,Satan is the accuser, so blame the Devil himself. (2) Forgive and Love everyone especially yourself .(3)most importantly LOVE GOD. P.S. I LOVE MY FRIENDS YOU ARE FAMILY ! GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT !”

Offline jofortruth

State Rep. Dan Johnson's resignation sought after church member alleges sexual abuse

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/11/kentucky-dan-johnson-resignation-sexual-abuse-allegation/941233001/

Last year, the Republican Party called for Johnson to drop out of the House race after Johnson posted, and later removed, racist images on his Facebook page, including images of former President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama as monkeys.

Offline jofortruth

Rep. Dan Johnson Refuses To Resign, Denies Molestation Allegation

http://kycir.org/2017/12/12/pope-dan-johnson-longcon-presser/

Offline egypt

...Last year, the Republican Party called for Johnson to drop out of the House race after Johnson posted, and later removed, racist images on his Facebook page, including images of former President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama as monkeys...

I was wondering what type of Republican he was, supportive of Trump or not...  Seems he truly was not an Obama fan.   It seems he would be one they would make sure was suicided.  It is sick.

Heartfelt thoughts and prayers are extended to Dan Johnson's family.

love, e

Offline jofortruth

Kentucky House candidate making no apologies for shocking Facebook posts

http://www.wdrb.com/story/33281914/ky-house-candidate-making-no-apologies-for-shocking-images-on-his-facebook-page

”I love America. I love people. I believe red, yellow, black and white, all are precious in God's sight. I'm not a racist,” Johnson told WDRB News.

His church sign reads, “Jesus and this church are not politically correct.

The season of sexual allegations playing out in the media (who is now judge and jury when they are the real scum) is being used to purge people the establishment doesnt want around anymore. The media and some of these accusatory politicians are a joke. We all know THEY ARE THE REAL CRIMINALS WHO WILL LIE, KILL AND DO WHATEVER TO KEEP THEIR ILLICIT POWER. WE KNOW THEY ARE DONE, AS THE PUBLIC IS AWAKE!

The attack on People of faith is one commonality? Just like Moore, this guy was not politically correct. We dont know if he is guilty or not, but its not the job of the media to be judge and jury especially when they are criminals helping destroy the country. We know that by their scumbag actions.

Also, the globalists / establishment and their hacks believe only they get free speech these days. Everyone else gets smeared, censored or worse, who speak truth. THIS IS WHY IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL AMERICANS TO EXERCISE THEIR FREE SPEECH AND KEEP EXPOSING THE REAL CRIMINALS. DO NOT LET THEM TAKE YOUR LIBERTY OR YOUR COUNTRY. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

Also, Mitch McConnell is from Kentucky and seems to think he can interfere in every election, so probably doing it there also. These goons who think they are better than everyone are trying to regain control, and are purging those with a backbone and who dont tow the line. They seem to really fear people of faith and who speak truth to power. This is why everyone must speak out and expose these maggots.

Stand up, America. The globalists are trying to destroy you, your freedom, and your country. Are you going to let them?

Offline jofortruth

Dan Johnson Suicide: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know (Looks like he took the 2nd Amendment seriously. Also he was colorful like Moore. Interesting!)

http://heavy.com/news/2017/12/dan-johnson-suicide-ky-kentucky-rep-death-danny-ray-pope/

According to the Associated Press, “Johnson sponsored a number of bills having to do with religious liberty and teaching the Bible in public schools.

Long ago, Johnson fashioned an identity as a modern-day American patriot. Pro-gun, pro-God, pro-life. He talked in 2013 about making America great again. He lamented the lack of God in everyone’s lives. He wept over the country’s future,” it reads.

4. Johnson Was Accused of Posting Racist Facebook Messages About the Obamas & Was a Fervent Trump Supporter

Johnson was elected to the state legislature in 2016, part of a wave of Republican victories that gave the GOP control of the Kentucky House of Representatives for the first time in nearly 100 years,” AP reported.

We are an Evangelical Church, Where Jesus is Real and the People are too!

Was this his real sin? Supporting Trump? Being an Evangelical? Yes, In the sick minds of the globalist Trump haters who fear him removing their power.

Is this forming a picture of why the globalists fear these real men who stand for something, and are now going after them?

People of faith must start standing up and quit hiding behind their 501 c 3 silencing mechanism. You are under attack.

Are the real American men going to tolerate scumbags doing  this? Stand up for each other, or you will lose to absolute maggots - THE GLOBALISTS, WHO ARE BEHIND ALL THE CHAOS!

Offline chris jones

Strange, they say he shot himself in his car and was then found on a river bank.
 A man suicided, generally with a headshot, a woman may use her upper torso, generally, that is.
  So, where the hell did this guy shoot himself?
   Just an opinion, it doesn`t add up.

Offline jofortruth

So, it appears they didnt want this guy in government for the same reasons they did not want Roy Moore!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320426.0

PEOPLE OF FAITH, YOU ARE UNDER ATTACK. ARE YOU GOING TO SIT THEIR AND DO NOTHING? REALLY? YOU SHOULD BE OUT THERE SUPPORTING THESE MEN WHO ARE TRYING TO RETURN THE GOVERNMENT TO THE PEOPLE.

IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT EVERY ABLE BODIED PERSON IS NOT IN THIS FIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR FREEDOM.

IF YOU DONT STAND UP WHILE PRESIDENT TRUMP IS IN OFFICE, YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE!

STAND UP OR LOSE IT ALL! THE GLOBALISTS ARE PURE EVIL!

Offline egypt

There's another Republican resigning -- forgot his name.  Saw it on the ticker with Fox News this morning.  It's about sexual allegations, too.  Of course, they are not going after RINOs.  I wonder if he is a Trump supporter too.  On the other hand, we do need virtuous, reputable people who hold high values representing us...

And, then there is Republica Trent Franks resigning
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/07/us/politics/trent-franks-house-member-resigns.html

Rep. Pat Tiberi (R-Ohio) resigned from his seat on Thursday
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/356159-senior-house-republican-expected-to-resign-report

love, e

Offline egypt

We need to fax our Congressmen and let them know we want Trey Gowdy or Jim Gordon as the new Speaker of the House.

Free fax.  Your Congressman and their fax number is automatic.
https://faxzero.com/fax_congress.php

love, e

Offline One Revelator

SICK! Liberals CHEER SUICIDE of Rep. Dan Johnson ‘Roy Moore Should Follow...'
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2017, 12:24:02 pm »
SICK! Liberals Cheer Suicide of Rep. Dan Johnson ‘Roy Moore Should Follow His Example’
by Cristina Laila

As previously reported, Kentucky State Representative Dan Johnson, who was under investigation for alleged sexual molestation, committed suicide on Wednesday evening.

Johnson vehemently denied the charges and was never charged criminally.

Evil liberals cheered Johnson’s suicide. He was a father and grandfather.

On Tuesday, Johnson had stated that he had no intention of resigning and giving up his seat.

Johnson was accused of molesting a 17-year-old girl at Heart of Fire Church in 2013, where he was the pastor. He was never charged over the accusations, but was under investigation.

Around 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Johnson posted what appears to be his suicide note on Facebook, in which he still maintained his innocence. He had previously called the allegations “part of a smear campaign against Republicans.” (screenshot below). Full text was reported by WDRB:

Johnson’s body was discovered on a bridge in Mt. Washington. A gun was also recovered on his person.

The liberals cheers Johnson’s death.

Byyyyyyeeeeeeee
— Richard Glisson (@GlissonRichard) December 14, 2017

Clearly deranged and guilty!
— Jon Antis (@Jon_Antis) December 14, 2017

and the conclusion we ALL draw…yeah he did it…
— Scott Hyman (@Scott__Hyman) December 14, 2017

One down.
— canary in a coal mine (@betchacan2) December 14, 2017

A good start.
— Joel Zimba (@jzimba) December 14, 2017

Good riddance
— Andres Espinoza (@andreze68) December 14, 2017

Roy Moore should follow his example. 😎
— Barcham (@Barcham2015) December 14, 2017

😁
— ChicagoLibtard (@cuttlefish_chi) December 14, 2017

This article makes me thankful for the second amendment.
— EsoxSolar (@piker8) December 14, 2017

Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition…
— Haston (@haston) December 14, 2017

Good.
— CykoDad (@CykoDad408) December 14, 2017

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/sick-liberals-cheer-suicide-rep-dan-johnson-roy-moore-follow-example/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jofortruth

There's another Republican resigning -- forgot his name.  Saw it on the ticker with Fox News this morning.  It's about sexual allegations, too. 

Rep. Blake Farenthold Won’t Run in ’18 Under Pressure from Harassment Settlement
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/14/rep-blake-farenthold-wont-run-in-18-under-pressure-from-harassment-settlement/

Is this the guy?

Offline egypt

Yes Jo, I think so!

Thank you.

Rather than admit it is because they cannot run again, or be elected again, or that they're going to prison... they all time it with a fiery speech on the floor, denouncing Trump as some horrible person, as the reason they are leaving.  wow
There sure is an exodus.  What a time to be living in!

love, e