Author Topic: ABC news, Flynn & PROOF of Trump's "Fake news"  (Read 547 times)

Offline Rex

ABC news, Flynn & PROOF of Trump's "Fake news"
« on: December 04, 2017, 07:01:39 am »
ABC just lied about Trump sending Flynn to Russia.  ABC said he sent Flynn BEFORE the election.  In truth he sent him after the election.  Obama also sent a representative to Russia before he was sworn in, but that won't be discussed.  What will now be discussed is the need to impeach Trump.

Trump has talked about "fake news" for a long time now, and this is the best, most public example I've seen.  ABC had all the facts at hand, could have reported the truth, but they chose to lie.  And of course now they're saying it was a mistake and they've suspended the reporter who made the mistake and mistakes happen.  But it wasn't a mistake.  It was a lie.  It was fake news, reported to you by one of the big three networks.

If anybody asks me in the future what I mean by "fake news," I will use this event as an example.  It's a good one because it was reported by one of the "trustworthy" news outlets.

Offline jofortruth

Re: ABC news, Flynn & PROOF of Trump's "Fake news"
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 08:19:16 am »
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=318966.msg1634208;topicseen#msg1634208

The deep state is behind this. They hate Trump for exposing their globalist anti America agendas and are engaging in criminal activity against him. They appointed Mueller and gang!

The good people need to prevail this time. These deep state despicable, mentally unstable punks are out of control.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!