Author Topic: Are you people insane? Stefan Molyneux rant  (Read 8831 times)

Offline stockholmimmune

Are you people insane? Stefan Molyneux rant
« on: November 25, 2017, 05:02:26 am »
Can somebody please explain to me for all that's good and holy why in the blue blazes nobody has a problem with Stefan Molyneux and his race and IQ theory?  Because it seems racist, but nobody seems to have anything to say about it, and this guy just turns up on The Alex Jones and nobody has anything to say about it?  You say you're not racist but you invite a guy whos promoting racism on your show and interestingly enough nobody seems to criticize Alex for this. " Alex Jones is a racist he's great pals with a guy who thinks blacks are unsuccesful because they have low IQ", simple.

Not only that Alex Jones seems to think that white people have highier IQs because Europeans are used to the winter season so they have to plan ahead, and also seemed to imply maybe that racist blacks are jealous because he has a highier IQ, now the way he said did actually seem racist.  It's a nonsense theory other countries may not have winter but they still have different seasons where things change.

I recently debated with a guy on youtube about this and he ran!!  What on earth is wrong with you people?  Yea I'm also in a bad mood and maybe I'm overeacting.  I expect nobody is going to respond to this.

Offline Honor18

Re: Are you people insane? Stefan Molyneux rant
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 06:59:11 am »
I did not see the Info wars episode you are talking about but have seen several of molyneaus videos on IQ ....maybe you should look at some of those videos and look at where he gets his information ... its quite credible and is not racist

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 08:38:12 am »
Ok I'll be honest with you I haven't looked at all his videos in full but since I'm constantly being harrassed by liberals all the time and having to recover from health problems sometimes it's hard to focus, really I just want to focus on my recovery not this.  I wasn't really going to get into this but since I'm getting irritated about this I'm getting fed up.  But maybe you can fill me in.

Ok let's see if I can get this straight right, he's arguing that black people have low IQ and that's why they're not successful is that correct?  If this is the case it doesn't matter what his sources are it's a BS argument.  Here's why.....why aren't Asian countries the most advanced?  Asians are supposed  to have the highest IQ right?  Furthermore why is it that countries with races with lower IQs were at some point more advanced than European ones?  For example it could be argued that up until the 16th century black Africans were just advanced or to some extent more advanced than Europeans.  Wait a minute wasn't Timbutuku part of the Mali empire and a centre for Islamic learning?  So wait a second so you're telling me that at some point in the 16th century that white people suddenly got highier IQs?  So what that means is two things, either the IQ tests are racist...actually or it can't be applied to the real world.  Furthermore I saw him on one video have some one argue that people who have low IQs are the most violent.  I dunno maybe I could argue that Asians are the most violent eg China, North Korea, Cambodia what the Japanese did in WW2.  How's that grab ya?

There is actually a war on blacks.  So all of a sudden what LBJ did, weaponization of hip hop and Planned Parenthood doesn't matter anymore or the fact that fluoride affects black people more doesn't matter?  From what I've seen I have personally been targeted by liberals to have my life ruined as well, and as far as I can see one of the reasons is because I'm black.  From my personal experience liberals hate everyone but they REALLY hate blacks they just pretend they like us.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 09:27:52 am »
From the same people that 'interviewed'  and promoted Britain’s leading Neo-Nazi Mr Tommy Robinson , the French Vichy Nazi Le Penn, and the Satanist StyxnHammer . . .

I avoid Stefan Molyneux because while superficially he projects the image of the intellectual, all he really promotes is emotional irrational anarcho capitalisim. A careful examination of his args will lead to the discovery that some of his most fundamental beliefs are inherently flawed and debunked by the sciences. His economics can be best be summarized as satanic.

I'm glad he opened his mouth and made a complete idiot of himself with the Black IQ bullshite, as it reveals his true nature.
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 09:30:24 am »
I did not see the Info wars episode you are talking about but have seen several of molyneaus videos on IQ ....maybe you should look at some of those videos and look at where he gets his information ... its quite credible and is not racist

Honour18 . . .

For those of you who are not so bright, the digits 1 is for A, the digit 8 is for H.
The "18" in its name is derived from the initials of Adolf Hitler.

-- Donald Trump

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 09:36:23 am »
From the same people that 'interviewed'  and promoted Britain’s leading Neo-Nazi Mr Tommy Robinson , the French Vichy Nazi Le Penn, and the Satanist StyxnHammer . . .

I avoid Stefan Molyneux because while superficially he projects the image of the intellectual, all he really promotes is emotional irrational anarcho capitalisim. A careful examination of his args will lead to the discovery that some of his most fundamental beliefs are inherently flawed and debunked by the sciences. His economics can be best be summarized as satanic.

I'm glad he opened his mouth and made a complete idiot of himself with the Black IQ bullshite, as it reveals his true nature.

Well no Tommy Robinson isn't a neo nazi but I don't understand why this Stefan gets a free pass.

Which is what I was thinking..

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
-- Donald Trump

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2017, 09:45:48 am »

Political Derangement Syndrome | Alex Jones and Stefan Molyneux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ztib0aXJgg

I believe this is his latest appearance on AJs show!

Stefan is a very intelligent man. He speaks truth to power and to progressives. Thats why they dont like him. I have listened to many of his videos and not once can I disagree with his philosophy.

Dont count on progressives (really blind regressives) ever ageeing. They are incapable of seeing truth. Very sad!

More videos by Stefan
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=stefan%20molyneux%20&sm=3

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=stefan%20molyneux%20canada&sm=1
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2017, 09:48:32 am »
Can somebody please explain to me for all that's good and holy why in the blue blazes nobody has a problem with Stefan Molyneux and his race and IQ theory?  Because it seems racist, but nobody seems to have anything to say about it, and this guy just turns up on The Alex Jones and nobody has anything to say about it?  You say you're not racist but you invite a guy whos promoting racism on your show and interestingly enough nobody seems to criticize Alex for this. " Alex Jones is a racist he's great pals with a guy who thinks blacks are unsuccesful because they have low IQ", simple.

Not only that Alex Jones seems to think that white people have highier IQs because Europeans are used to the winter season so they have to plan ahead, and also seemed to imply maybe that racist blacks are jealous because he has a highier IQ, now the way he said did actually seem racist.  It's a nonsense theory other countries may not have winter but they still have different seasons where things change.

I recently debated with a guy on youtube about this and he ran!!  What on earth is wrong with you people?  Yea I'm also in a bad mood and maybe I'm overeacting.  I expect nobody is going to respond to this.

It would be nice if you provided a link to what you are talking about. Otherwise its senseless.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2017, 09:50:10 am »

Ok I'll be honest with you I haven't looked at all his videos in full but since I'm constantly being harrassed by liberals all the time and having to recover from health problems sometimes it's hard to focus, really I just want to focus on my recovery not this.  I wasn't really going to get into this but since I'm getting irritated about this I'm getting fed up.  But maybe you can fill me in.

You would be more credible if you watched the videos in their entirety.

Sorry you are sick. Hope you recover soon.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2017, 09:52:40 am »

Can you provide some links to his videos you are protesting? No evidence, no credibility, EG!

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2017, 09:54:22 am »
Ok, Crypto-Nazi is more accurate.
 8)

Crypto-fascism is the secret support for, or admiration of, fascism. The term is used to imply that an individual or group keeps this support or admiration hidden to avoid political persecution or political suicide. The common usage is "crypto-fascist", one who practices this support.

As far as I'm aware he's not any sort of a nazi.

Political Derangement Syndrome | Alex Jones and Stefan Molyneux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ztib0aXJgg

Stefan is a very intelligent man. He speaks truth to power and to progressives. Thats why they dont like him. I have listened to many of his videos and not once can I disagree with his philosophy.

Dont count on progressives (really blind regressives) ever ageeing. They are incapable of seeing truth. Very sad!

No he doesn't seem particularly intelligent actually, yea but nothing special.  Gonna respond to any of my arguments?

It would be nice if you provided a link to what you are talking about. Otherwise its senseless.

A link to what exactly?

You would be more credible if you watched the videos in their entirety.

Sorry you are sick. Hope you recover soon.

Well how about you sumarise what he said.  When I get the time i'll watch it.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2017, 12:11:51 pm »
just to document >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
The Bell Curve: IQ, Race and Gender | Charles Murray and Stefan Molyneux

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life is a 1994 book by psychologist Richard J. Herrnstein and political scientist Charles Murray,

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35650616
What is India's caste system?
 20 July 2017

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Dude447

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2017, 03:44:10 pm »
I will answer your question  which was does race relate to iq the answer is no . How that iq gets developed is another thing .

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2017, 05:27:37 pm »
Theyve been called insane many times before, but never for this.
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2017, 05:36:41 pm »
Theyve been called insane many times before, but never for this.

who have been called insane for what ?

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2017, 05:56:16 pm »
Alex and Stefan are not racist!

Democrats need to stop listening to the racebaiting from the left media.

All Americans need to see themselves as Americans first.

Imo, anyone who is a racist is ignorant. Anyone who uses violence to attack other people are ignorant!

People need to understand that race baiting is used by the globalists to divide people. Stop believing the lies and start living your life. We are all under attack by the globalists, and if you keep letting them divide you, we all lose.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2017, 06:21:02 pm »
Most of the lamers who post on this forum and others dont  get it God  made man for women in a faithful relationship .sometimes is does not work . all this tranny i am not sure what my genda bs  is just that people who are mentaly ill

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 09:38:41 pm »
just to document >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
The Bell Curve: IQ, Race and Gender | Charles Murray and Stefan Molyneux

The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life is a 1994 book by psychologist Richard J. Herrnstein and political scientist Charles Murray,

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35650616
What is India's caste system?
 20 July 2017

Saw the video in full not as bad as others I have seen.  Please respond to this post.

Ok let's see if I can get this straight right, he's arguing that black people have low IQ and that's why they're not successful is that correct?  If this is the case it doesn't matter what his sources are it's a BS argument.  Here's why.....why aren't Asian countries the most advanced?  Asians are supposed  to have the highest IQ right?  Furthermore why is it that countries with races with lower IQs were at some point more advanced than European ones?  For example it could be argued that up until the 16th century black Africans were just advanced or to some extent more advanced than Europeans.  Wait a minute wasn't Timbutuku part of the Mali empire and a centre for Islamic learning?  So wait a second so you're telling me that at some point in the 16th century that white people suddenly got highier IQs?  So what that means is two things, either the IQ tests are racist...actually or it can't be applied to the real world.  Furthermore I saw him on one video have some one argue that people who have low IQs are the most violent.  I dunno maybe I could argue that Asians are the most violent eg China, North Korea, Cambodia what the Japanese did in WW2.  How's that grab ya?

There is actually a war on blacks.  So all of a sudden what LBJ did, weaponization of hip hop and Planned Parenthood doesn't matter anymore or the fact that fluoride affects black people more doesn't matter?  From what I've seen I have personally been targeted by liberals to have my life ruined as well, and as far as I can see one of the reasons is because I'm black.  From my personal experience liberals hate everyone but they REALLY hate blacks they just pretend they like us.

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2017, 10:08:14 pm »
Oh by the way don't have time to read the whole of the wiki.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2017, 06:28:37 am »

To which you replied:

Can you provide some links to his videos you are protesting? No evidence, no credibility, EG!

Can you tell me which allegation you are disputing ?
Can I assume it is Stephen Molyneux ?

Mr Tommy Robbinson, is an alias, as are the other names his has used such as Stephen Christopher Yaxley, Paul Harris, Mr Lennon, Mikey and Wayne King, Andrew McMaster and Mr Yaxley-Lennon. The people who fund him also use alias to hide their identity. The alias "Tommy Robinson", which is alleged to be taken from a football hooligan of local notoriety from a Football Hooligan Firm . . . charming. Who ever he is, he claimed to be a Zionist, and yet he also claimed to be Irish . . . Anyway, his first political choice was to join the extremist, racist, British Nazi Party whose familiar name is the B.N.P.

I can go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, about Tommy Robinson all day, and all night. Suffice to say, that crypto-racists will continue to insist that he is just a patriot and not a racist. To circumvent that, I will simply point to his Criminal Record his conviction for FRAUD... If that does not set alarm bells ringing, then how about checking out precisely who else was involved, who else stood in Court that day facing charges of FRAUD... How about if I told you it was one "Deborah Rothschild . . . . ".

The history of Front National, its Vichy French origins are a matter of public record. If you don't know about it, go and read up on the subject. I can forgive anyone for not knowing much that about French History. Its a difficult topic as the enthusiastic French Collaboration with the Nazis has understandably been airbrushed out of History - for example, the distorted French Resistance mythology.  I don't know how many times Jones has pointed out that the Fall of France in 1940 was partly an inside job.

As for Styxhexenhammer666, how about you buy some of his books as Christmas presents to red pill your Christian friends ?
https://tarlwarwickbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

GREATER KEY OF SOLOMON
One of Mathers' compilations of Renaissance ceremonialism. Long and dense and infamous.
https://www.amazon.com/Greater-Key-Solomon-Grimoire/dp/1539028003

CLAVICULA SALOMONIS
The original manuscript, unbridled from Ptolemy the Grecian's later work. Mostly invocations.
https://www.amazon.com/Clavicula-Salomonis-Knowledge-King-%20%20Solomon/dp/1532805128

GRIMORIUM VERUM
Possibly the darkest grimoire, containing mostly folkish rites, including the use of the hand of glory.
https://www.amazon.com/Grimorium-Verum-True-Grimoire-%20%20Author/dp/1519209282

Stefan Molyneux is an Anarcho Capitalist, its not an allegation I have to "prove". You should also know what is wrong with Anarcho Capitalism.
For people who never ever read a damn thing that Geolibertarian has been posting for the past decade....

Anarcho Capitalist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism

As for the Black IQ bullshite, links to videos on that topic are all over this thread, you even posted them yourself if you had bothered to scroll down the search results.
-- Donald Trump

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2017, 10:34:05 am »
... I am always surprised at discussions about race/IQ ... it is
not a difficult proposition to give a bunch of people of different races
an IQ test and break down the results for all to see. And the results
are always pretty much the same ... as are other indicators such as
high school graduation rates vs race, etc.
I am very attuned to this because I have a son graduating from an Albuquerque HS
this year ... he's top of his class, high IQ (135), is taking classes at University
already, no problem. His High School is majority Hispanic, very low black/others, moderate
white ... below 60% graduation rate ... so we are watching tons of his old
friends struggling to make it through ... and sadly MANY have dropped out already
or have gotten into 'alternative' programs, etc.

This graph is for HIGH SCHOOL students graduation rate:
Figure 2. Adjusted cohort graduation rate (ACGR) for public high school students, by race/ethnicity: 2014–15

This one is for HIGH SCHOOL grad rates per State:
Figure 1. Adjusted cohort graduation rate (ACGR) for public high school students, by state: 2014–15

√ MUCH MORE HERE: https://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator_coi.asp
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Dude447

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2017, 12:50:56 pm »
To which you replied:

Can you tell me which allegation you are disputing ?
Can I assume it is Stephen Molyneux ?

Mr Tommy Robbinson, is an alias, as are the other names his has used such as Stephen Christopher Yaxley, Paul Harris, Mr Lennon, Mikey and Wayne King, Andrew McMaster and Mr Yaxley-Lennon. The people who fund him also use alias to hide their identity. The alias "Tommy Robinson", which is alleged to be taken from a football hooligan of local notoriety from a Football Hooligan Firm . . . charming. Who ever he is, he claimed to be a Zionist, and yet he also claimed to be Irish . . . Anyway, his first political choice was to join the extremist, racist, British Nazi Party whose familiar name is the B.N.P.

I can go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, about Tommy Robinson all day, and all night. Suffice to say, that crypto-racists will continue to insist that he is just a patriot and not a racist. To circumvent that, I will simply point to his Criminal Record his conviction for FRAUD... If that does not set alarm bells ringing, then how about checking out precisely who else was involved, who else stood in Court that day facing charges of FRAUD... How about if I told you it was one "Deborah Rothschild . . . . ".

The history of Front National, its Vichy French origins are a matter of public record. If you don't know about it, go and read up on the subject. I can forgive anyone for not knowing much that about French History. Its a difficult topic as the enthusiastic French Collaboration with the Nazis has understandably been airbrushed out of History - for example, the distorted French Resistance mythology.  I don't know how many times Jones has pointed out that the Fall of France in 1940 was partly an inside job.

As for Styxhexenhammer666, how about you buy some of his books as Christmas presents to red pill your Christian friends ?
https://tarlwarwickbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

GREATER KEY OF SOLOMON
One of Mathers' compilations of Renaissance ceremonialism. Long and dense and infamous.
https://www.amazon.com/Greater-Key-Solomon-Grimoire/dp/1539028003

CLAVICULA SALOMONIS
The original manuscript, unbridled from Ptolemy the Grecian's later work. Mostly invocations.
https://www.amazon.com/Clavicula-Salomonis-Knowledge-King-%20%20Solomon/dp/1532805128

GRIMORIUM VERUM
Possibly the darkest grimoire, containing mostly folkish rites, including the use of the hand of glory.
https://www.amazon.com/Grimorium-Verum-True-Grimoire-%20%20Author/dp/1519209282

Stefan Molyneux is an Anarcho Capitalist, its not an allegation I have to "prove". You should also know what is wrong with Anarcho Capitalism.
For people who never ever read a damn thing that Geolibertarian has been posting for the past decade....

Anarcho Capitalist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism

As for the Black IQ bullshite, links to videos on that topic are all over this thread, you even posted them yourself if you had bothered to scroll down the search results.

Tommy Robinson does talk the the truth , unfortunately he promotes a problem that does exist in a minority group of the muslim faith in the wrong way .

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2017, 02:18:35 am »
Yea like I said all this race IQ stuff is BS.  Nobody is responding to my questions.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2017, 06:49:02 am »

... why is it all BS?   ???

Offline chris jones

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2017, 08:43:14 am »
 I'm getting the drift, I just watched a tape of Stefan, I didn`t see this guy rattling on about IQ, he did hit on the degenerating of our society, Hollywood, Soros, the left libs-anything goes ( a wake-up theme). I`ll have to keep digging, so far he seems dedicated and knows his history.  So what is the bottom line?

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 11:23:45 am »
It's BS because you're saying blacks have low IQ AND that's the reason why they're not successful, that's BS.  Here's why:

1.  Why aren't Asian nations the most successful?  They have the highiest IQs right? 
2.  I have also heard him equate low IQ with violence.  Here's the problem with that theory.  Communist China, Cambodia, North Korea and what the Japanese did in WW2.  Bare in mind the Japanese didn't kill as many people as the Nazis but they were really sadistic.
3.  Why weren't European nations always the most advanced?  It could be argued that Black Africans were just as advanced as Europeans up until the 16th century.  So wait white people all of a sudden started getting an IQ boost in the 16th century?
4.  There is a war on blacks actually. LBJ, Marageret Sanger and weaponization of hip hop.  Liberals have destroyed black communities.

I suspect all these IQ tests are nonsense but even if it's not what the IQ tests show is that it can't be applied to reality and it doesn't mean a group of people or individuals will do better than people with lower IQs.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2017, 11:37:14 am »
Its Scientific Racism

What Stefan Molyneux is promoting, is known as Scientific Racism
Scientific racism is the pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to support or justify racism.

Pseudoscience
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience

The Bell Curve
The Bell Curve that Stefan Molyneux cites as evidence, is in fact one of the most infamous modern examples of Scientific Racism.

-- Donald Trump

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2017, 12:03:48 pm »
https://alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/chinese-looking-for-secrets-of-the-jews/
Chinese Looking for “Secrets of the Jews”

Posted on 26 January, 2016   

Why Are Jews so Successful in Science, Maths, and Business?

In the sciences, Jews have won 22 percent of all the Nobel Prizes ever awarded – 29 percent of the prizes since 1950, after the Holocaust destroyed a third of their numbers. Given their small population, Jews should have earned only one of the 502 Nobels awarded for physics, chemistry, medicine and physiology. They have won 123.

The Fields Medal, awarded to the world’s brightest mathematicians under age 40, is the honor John Nash, of the book and movie A Beautiful Mind had hoped to win. Instead, he took a Nobel Prize in economics as a consolation prize. One-fourth of the Fields Medals winners are Jews.

__ http://www.jewishachievement.com/about/about.html

The Chinese Want to Know the “Secrets of the Jews”

[At larger Beijing bookstores] we found entire sections devoted to books about Jews. Most of the books focused on finance, such as 16 Reasons for Jews Getting Wealthy by Chu Ke; The Secret of Talmud: The Jewish Code of Wealth by Jiao Yiyang; and Secret of Jewish Success: Ten Commandments of Jewish Success by Li Huizhen.

… The most prominent author and editor of Chinese books about Jews is He Xiongfei, who identifies himself as a literary critic, orator, Jewish studies expert, and visiting professor at Nankai University. He is director of Xiongfei Limited in Hainan and has edited a number of book series on intellectual, literary, and cultural studies. His most popular series is titled “Revelations on the Jews Superior Intelligence,” launched in 1995. His books include Jewish Wisdom of Family Education: The Cultural Code of the Most Intelligent and Wealthy Nation in the World (2005); Secrets of Jewish Success: The Golden Rule of a Miraculous Nation (2004); and Uncovering the Enigma of Jewish Success in the World (2002). He also has edited Collection of Jewish Strategies (1995); Jewish Life of Money (2002); Jewish Magnates of Ideas (1995); Legend of World Famous Jewish Celebrities (1996): Riddle of Jews (1997); and Jewish Bigwigs’ Skills of Making Money (1996). His most recent publications are cartoon books for children about Jewish wisdom and the Talmud.

Another popular book is The 101 Business Secrets in Jews’ Notebook by Zhu Xin Yue. It suggests that the Jews’ systematic experience and knowledge are part of their secret for creating wealth. In addition, Jews are born with the ability to make money.

… In his blog post “Why are Jews so clever?” Gao Feng suggests that diet and “fetal education” are keys to Jewish success. He notes that “all Jews firmly believe when meat and fish are mixed together, it will do harm to their body.” __

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/196382/chinas-secrets-of-jewish-success
Chinese Secrets of the Jews

https://www.slideshare.net/operacrazy/jewish-genetics-42903596

Jewish genetics
1. A genetic history of the Jewish people Dave Shafer CHJ
 2.  The Torah gives a lot of Jewish genealogies that start with Noah and go for many generations. But this is not science, it is hearsay. Here we will look at DNA evidence to trace some of the long history of the Jewish people.
 3.  DNA research on ancestry is quite complicated and very technical and has nuances and fine points that we will skip over to give a simpler view of this subject.
 4.  Much of this material comes from this 2012 book by genetic scientist Harry Ostrer, M.D., Professor of Pathology and Genetics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Director of Genetic and Genomic Testing at Montefiore Medical Center. He has spent over 20 years researching Jewish genetic history.
 5.  Any discussion of racial differences is a highly charged and possibly dangerous activity. Yet there is an increasing amount of hard scientific genetic facts that throw much light on Jewish history as well as that of other groups. Why should this be suppressed? Should it be? We will discuss this after this talk. Genetic research can reveal surprising things about our distant past.
 6.  Neanderthal man takes a selfie. Neanderthals were very similar to us, but with 13% larger brains than us. Like us, when nude they always walked with the right leg forward, to conceal the naughty bits. Recent genetic studies have shown that most of us are about 3% Neanderthal in our genetic makeup, due to this mixing shown here. But none of sub-Saharan Africa has any and the Basques in the Pyrenees have more than us. Genetics can show the history of a population group’s travels very long ago.
 7.  People with an anti-Jewish and/or anti Israel agenda can look toward this new and evolving information in hopes of finding ammunition against – for example – the idea of an ancient Jewish historical “right” to the land of Israel. Any information about innate differences between races can lead to bad outcomes, as history has painfully shown. But within the Jewish community this material can lead to a better understanding of the long span of Jewish history, with its many separate diasporas. At CHJ and SHJ, whether you were born Jewish or came to Judaism, this material here ought to be of interest as part of one’s general education about all things Jewish.
 8.  Maurice Fishberg was a physical anthropologist in NYCity and wrote this classic study in 1911. Today most geneticists carefully avoid the word “race” and use euphemisms which mean exactly the same thing.
 9.  Jewish genetics The extreme crowding of living and working conditions on the Lower East Side led many to think that these Jewish immigrants were an unhealthy presence in the city, with TB and other illnesses being rampant. And that therefore Jewish immigration should be reduced. Maurice Fishberg set out to find the facts, using census and medical records. The facts proved to be the opposite to the popular beliefs. Jewish TB rates were much less than those of surrounding ethnic “ghettos” in New York. He speculated that this might be due to eating kosher food and fewer risk factors like syphilis and alcoholism.
 10.  Annual TB deaths by ward in New York City, 1897-1899 Lowest TB rates were in wards 10, 11, and 13, where the % of Jews was the highest
 11.  Was there something special about the Jews who came to America, from other countries, to account for this unexpectedly good health statistic? Fishberg did more research. Why was Jewish health better than that of gentiles?
 12.  It turns out that world- wide, back in the early 1900s, Jews outlived Christians everywhere. In Budapest the life expectancy was 37 for Jews, 26 for Christians (much infant mortality) while in London it was 49 years for Jews, 37 for Christians. Despite a low birth rate this longevity (due to several causes, like better hygiene, kosher food preparation, etc. ) led to an increase in Jewish populations. Tsk! Tsk! Smoking is bad for you
 13.  Using the crude tools at his disposal, Maurice Fishberg, back in the early 1900s, started to do some basic research on a very simple question - who are these people, the Jews, his people? And associated with that is the age-old question – who is a Jew? Fishberg started out by looking for easily measurable physical aspects of Jewish people (eye color, hair color, head shapes, etc.) and assembled some statistics that sometimes led to surprising conclusions. Fishberg approached his studies as a scientist, with an open mind. Decades later the Nazis would do their own studies of this type, with a racist agenda that was happy to fudge data to suit their pre- existing opinions.
 14.  Fishberg measured the cephalic index (ratio of head height to width) of several thousand New York Jews, both men and women. 40 years later the Nazis would make their own measurements as part of their racial purity campaign. Jewish men showed a sharp peak in their data, sharper than other ethnic groups, implying a tighter genetic base and little intermarriage. Jewish women showed two separate peaks, implying two different genetic strains. Head shape data
 15.  Fishberg also considered the status of blonde or red head Jews – was this evidence of intermarriage? But the Torah talks of several red headed Jews –King David, Esau, and others. And blue eyes and fair skin may also go back millennia in the Jewish genetic makeup. Woody Allen as a Hassid in Annie Hall
 16.  Worldwide about 4% of Jews have red or auburn hair, especially beards in men. About 20% of Jews have blue eyes, with a lot of country variability. Here is movie star Kirk Douglas, with blue eyes and auburn hair. He was born Issur Danielovitch from Russian Jews Young Kirk and his 6 sisters
 17.  Maurice Fishberg, 100 years ago, thought that Jews were a distinct group in appearance and said that “One can pick out a Jew from a thousand non-Jews without difficulty” If that is true it is probably only true of Jews recognizing other Jews. Maybe there is sometimes a Jewish expression, more than distinctive facial features, that other Jews can recognize. This expression may come from life experiences.
 18.  There was a Get Smart episode where two Arab KAOS agents dressed in sheik's robes were rhapsodizing about the impending destruction of several free world capitals: ARAB 1: "New York." ARAB 2: "Gone!" ARAB 1: "London." ARAB 2: "Vaporized!" ARAB 1: "Paris" ARAB 2: "Obliterated!" ARAB 1: "Tel Aviv" ARAB 2: "Uh, no. Not Tel Aviv." ARAB 1: "Why not?" ARAB 2 whispers something in ARAB 1's ear. ARAB 1: "Funny, you don't look it." The old joke with the punch line “That’s funny, you don’t look Jewish” goes back to the early 1900s and was a staple in vaudeville and early TV. But I remember as a kid in the 1950s watching Myron Cohen (I think) on the Ed Sullivan show tell this old joke – and he changed the key word to “German” instead of “Jewish”. A joke told with a heavy Yiddish accent but the word “Jew” was never mentioned.
 19.  The classic question – “who is a Jew?” When George W. Bush was president Hu became premier of China. Here is an imagined conversation, back then, between Bush and Marty, a Jewish aide. Bush – “You look pensive Marty, what’s on your mind?” Marty – “Who is a Jew?” Bush – “What? You’re kidding! He certainly looks Chinese to me!” Marty – “Who?” Bush – “Hu” Marty – That’s what I said – “Who?” Bush – “I’m saying, Hu doesn’t look Jewish!” Marty - “Who doesn’t look Jewish? - What an odd thing to say!” Bush - “Hu looks Chinese” Marty – “Who looks Chinese? Sorry boss, I’m just not following you here. Etc. Etc. (Credit here is due to playwright Jim Sherman for this concept)
 20.  The Nazis had no trouble answering the question “Who is a Jew” and considered all possible family tree variations. For them it was purely genetic. These are the Nuremberg Laws of 1935. In some rare instances a Jew could be given the status of an “honorary Aryan by marriage” when the gentile spouse was a very important person.
 21.  An extremely rare pristine copy of a Nazi- prepared picture book for school children, showing them how to recognize Jews and the dangers they posed. Here the Jewish man is offering them candy and says you can have more if you come with me. Fishberg found that the stereotype with the hooked nose was actually rare in his survey of NYCity Jewish immigrants from all over Europe. The book, called “The Poisonous Mushroom” warned that Jews are like poisonous mushrooms, that children should stay far from.
 22.  From the same Nazi children’s book. A lecherous Jewish doctor is about to examine and then abuse a pure German girl. She bashes him in the face and runs away. A different page in the book homes in on the Jewish nose as a sure way to spot those who children should stay far away from. Note here his exaggerated nose.
 23.  These days the internet makes it much easier for anti- Semites to inform the public how to spot Jews by sight – it is that telling Neanderthal look. But did the Neanderthals wear glasses?
 24.  Of course you have to be careful with info you get from the internet. Reality is often somewhat different from what you find there. For example, you may read on the internet that the North Korean air force has launched a training exercise. But shown here is the reality. Online anti-Semitic rants depend on an uncritical acceptance of their “facts”. My info on Jewish genetics comes from multiple reliable sources and not primarily the internet.
 25.  Some early genetic results have had to be revised due to more sophisticated analysis techniques. The field is still evolving and it is a good idea to take a skeptical stance towards what you see on the internet about genetic research.
 26.  South Korea is 99.9% Korean and .1% Chinese. North Korea is probably 100.000% Korean and has a very proud view of itself as an extreme of racial purity. Race has always been a very charged topic world-wide. In the Torah (Numbers 12:1) we read that Moses had a black wife and his sister Miriam spoke of this is a denigrating way. Later we will hear about the flip side of that coin. Genetic heritage is just one possible way to think about being Jewish. CHJ and SHJ do not consider it relevant, if one self- identifies as a Jew.
 27.  Feelings of racial “purity” often go hand in hand with feelings of superiority. That 0.1% of South Korea that is Chinese really dilutes the gene pool and makes North Korea clearly the place to be. When it first came out a few years ago about our Neanderthal genetic material some black South Africans, who have none of it, proclaimed that they were the only ones 100% human.
 28.  Now, over 100 years after Fishberg’s pioneering studies, we have DNA analysis to give new data. We can read the human genetic code and look for genetic hints about Jewish history. For example, the European population group most closely related to Ashkenazi Jews are …..the Italians, specifically northern Italians! Stay tuned for the explanation, which is complicated.
 29.  Probably not what you were expecting - it is not Russia, or Poland, or Hungary, the Czech Republic, or Germany. It is northern Italy!
 30.  It is easy to assume that in ancient times the Jews wandered out of Israel and went directly to Fiddler on the Roof shtetls in Poland and Russia. Genetic evidence, however, shows that a much more likely scenario involves going from Israel to Italy, hanging around Rome for a very long time, intermarrying with local Italian women, and then eventually settling Northern Europe and then Eastern Europe and Russia. Not what you would think. Overall, at least 80 percent of Ashkenazi maternal ancestry comes from women indigenous to Europe, and 8 percent from the Near East, with the rest uncertain, the researchers estimate. But there is some dispute about the actual % values.
 31.  We inherit genetic material from both our father and our mother and it is an amazing fact of genetics that these two inputs can be traced back separately thousands of years.
 32.  Many people find it surprising that human evolution is still proceeding, and at a rate far faster than what one might expect. Mutations, like lactose tolerance – which most of the world does not possess – can arise and become dominant in a population group in just a few thousand years. There have been some genetic changes involving resistance to certain diseases, in some population groups, that have happened within historical times.
 33.  Rome has one of the oldest continuous Jewish communities in the world – over 2000 years of history. Roman Jews are fond of saying that they are neither Ashkenazi or Sephardic, because they predate those two dispersals of Jews outwards from Italy over 1000 years ago. They lack some of the disease mutations that later occurred among the Ashkenazi and Sephardic communities elsewhere, after they were expelled from Rome.
 34.  The ancient Roman empire included Israel as well as Egypt (think Julius Caesar and Antony and Cleopatra). Jewish wars of rebellion, put down by Rome, resulted in many Jewish slaves being taken to Rome. In Egypt the city of Alexandria was a great commerce center and Jewish traders there often went to Rome and sometimes settled there. Shortly before Christianity began there was much Jewish proselytizing (surprised by this!?) and many converts were made as well as a lot of intermarriage. The word “proselyte” originally meant a convert to Judaism. At one time an estimated 10% of the Roman Empire was Jewish, mostly converts! (That’s funny, you don’t look …..). But that rapidly changed once Christian persecution started. We know about Chabad proselytizing but don’t think of this as also something from the distant Jewish past.
 35.  Intermarriage has made it difficult to discover any simple genetic story about long-term Jewish history, migrations, etc. This table here shows a recent survey but it would be a mistake to think that intermarriage is a relatively recent phenomenon. From biblical times onward any time Jews are in any place for any time span there is always some intermarriage. Including some rather unlikely ones. We don’t know what she was thinking but we certainly know what he was thinking.
 36.  It would be interesting to see divorce rates of mixed-marriage couples for Orthodox, Conservative and Reform groups.
 37.  Throughout Jewish history converts have played a very important role. The biblical character of Ruth was a convert and she was the great grandmother of the great King David, whose descendants are supposed to include the Messiah when he comes.
 38.  Bill ponders going kosher If Queen Esther had children with King Ahasuerus they would have been half-Jewish by birth and gone into the Jewish genetic pool.
 39.  In the interest of space we will focus here almost exclusively on Ashkenazi Jews and not cover Sephardic Jews or Mizrahi- Iranian Jews, the other two distinct genetic groups.
 40.  Some famous Jews with one or two Sephardic parents. Spinoza, Disraeli, Pissarro, Pasternak, Hayworth, Dylan, Seinfeld.
 41.  Mormons claim that Native Americans are very distant Jewish descendants of the biblical Joseph and were transported here to the USA by the hand of God a few thousand years ago. It is well known that Native American DNA indicates that they came from Siberia as well as very solid archaeological evidence for a route across the Bering Strait land bridge near Alaska. There is almost no DNA overlap with Jewish DNA. Yet Mormon scientists have put forth ingenious arguments to explain this clear contradiction between their faith and genetic facts. Some of it is very technical while other ideas include a route into here through Central America and then very extensive genetic mixing with the much larger existing populations. Here we will take no position on this but will not be including the Sioux in our discussion of the Jew. See this link here for more about the Mormons. http://www.slideshare.net/elderdavidmarques/dna-and- the-book-of-mormon-by-david-g-stewart-jr?related=2 Sioux Jew
 42.  Ashkenazi Jewish men have a complicated mix of genetic strains that indicate ancient Near Eastern origins mixed with people from the Russian steppes, and then Eastern Europe (more recently). Ashkenazi Jewish women, however, have a distinctly different genetic heritage – small Near Eastern strains and mostly Central Europe population types. Remember our earlier slide showing head shapes and how Jewish woman had two different data peaks, unlike the single one of men. It may be that Jewish men leaving the Near East in ancient times partly intermarried with local populations during their migration into Europe, along a southern route. They then settled a lot in Italy and the Vatican in Rome had a large Jewish population for a long time. After some of this intermarriage with local Italian women they were eventually expelled from Rome and Italy, over 1000 years ago, and moved north into Germany and into Eastern Europe, like Poland and parts of Russia. There the Ashkenazi settled for a long time until the Holocaust.
 43.  A Turkish-Mongol king converted to Judaism, about 1200 years ago, and then by fiat made his whole country convert. But this did not last long and neither Ashkenazi men or women have much of a genetic strain from that population group. The writer Arthur Koestler wrote an influential book – “The 13th Tribe” in which he speculated that Ashkenazi Jews were mostly descendants from these Khazars and were not genetically related to biblical Jews. Recent genetic analysis shows that he was wrong, although there are some Khazar lineages but it is not a major component. It mainly shows up in the Levites but not the Cohens. Our story has complicated chapters
 44.  As Europe expelled the Jews, sometimes more than once, they often moved into Eastern Europe and Russia into an area known as the Pale.
 45.  After a few hundred years of living in the Pale, some intermarriage with local people led the Ashkenazi to acquire some of that genetic material. Here you see some of the movement out of Europe as the Jews were expelled in waves from different countries.
 46.  It is estimated that in the 11th century Ashkenazi Jews composed only three percent of the world's Jewish population (most Jews were still in the Near East or in Spain) while at their peak in 1931 they accounted for 92 percent of the world's Jews. Immediately prior to the Holocaust, the number of Jews in the world stood at approximately 16.7 million. The contemporary population of Ashkenazi Jews is between 10 and 11 million. In a rough calculation of Sephardic and Mizrahi (Iranian) Jews it looks like Ashkenazi make up a definite majority of Jews worldwide. Holocaust death toll, as a fraction of Jewish population
 47.  Mixed marriages have always been more common than popular belief. In the German Empire between 1901 and 1907 about 19% of all Jewish marriages were mixed. In Amsterdam, with a sizable Orthodox population, between 1902 and 1903 it was 15% of Jewish marriages. Today there is only 2% Orthodox intermarriage.
 48.  Some genetic sensitivities or illnesses are very specific to Ashkenazi or Sephardic Jews. Some Sephardic Jews are highly sensitive to fava beans and can have a fatal reaction. For one person simply smelling fava plant flowers made him ill. Ashkenazi Jews have no reaction at all. There are sometimes evolutionary correlations between the genes that result in these medical susceptibilities and resistance to malaria or other diseases. The prevalence of “stub thumbs”- missing a joint, was once though to be common among Jews. It is not and is actually twice as common among Arabs. The subject of specific Jewish diseases like Tay-Sachs is a big one and will not be covered here.
 49.  Actor Sasha Baron Cohen, is a Cohen – from the traditional priestly class. The distinctive Cohen genetic lineage is estimated to have started about 4,400 years ago. The Lemba people of Zimbabwe were found to share this some of this genetic history. They trace their origin to Yemen. Recent studies have tempered somewhat this dramatic story. Although they definitely have a considerable Semitic genetic heritage, this is not necessarily the same as a Jewish one. Some of their cultural and religious practices could have an Islamic source. Kosher and halal are not that different. There is some ambiguity in the genetic evidence to specifically tie them to the Cohens, contrary to the initial press coverage of this story, due to more sophisticated recent genetic testing 13 years after the original results. But there may be bias on the part of some researchers, for religious or political reasons. And the weight of other evidence is heavily towards a distant Jewish origin. It is certain that none of the Lemba women have any Semitic lineage, so the Orthodox do not consider them or their children Jewish.
 50.  The Levites (from the tribe of Levi) were one step down from the Kohain (Cohen) in religious importance. They had certain tasks like transporting the Ark of the Covenant, some Temple duties, animal sacrifices, etc. Moses was a Levite. Recent genetic analysis of Ashkenazi Levis (family name) has shown that their lineage does not have a clear path as far back as the Cohens. In fact they, today, have multiple genetic origins that depend on the Diaspora community from which they originally came. This means that some Ashkenazi Levites are definitely not genetically related to the original Near East biblical Levites and are probably descendants of ancient converts – like the Khazars. The is not true of Sephardic Levites, who have a much closer genetic connection to the biblical Levites. This clearly shows the hazards of looking too closely into one’s genetic family tree. Unwelcome results may appear. At CHJ and SHJ all that counts is self-identification with the Jewish people.
 51.  I hope this material that has been given here is acceptable to Jews everywhere on the religious spectrum.
 52.  New York, originally called New Amsterdam by its Dutch settlers, was filled with waves of Jewish immigrants. First by Sephardic Jews escaping the Inquisition in Brazil. Then later by German Jews, then lastly by Polish/Russian Jews. Genetic analysis of current residents today can easily trace these influxes. The genetic ancestor testing result that you can get commercially is kind of like ordering a mail order bride. The results can be surprising, not what you had in mind, and maybe are not very reliable. These ancestry places generally look at only a small fraction of the possible relevant genetic data, in order to keep the analysis costs low. The information here, however, is based on a much more sophisticated genetic analysis and takes many different genetic markers into account.
 53.  Jews excel in certain types of intelligence but do worse than gentiles in spatial relations ability Ashkenazi Jews score higher on IQ tests than any other ethnic group.
 54.  A 1958 survey of yeshiva students found an average verbal IQ of 125
 55.  Although Ashkenazi Jews make up 2.2% of the US population they make up 30% of the faculty at elite colleges and 21% of Ivy League students. About 50% of chess grandmasters are Jewish, like Bobby Fischer here.
 56.  Music ability is partly genetically determined. Just before the Russian Revolution Jews made up 5% of the Russian population but 50% of the students in St. Petersburg Music Conservatory. In Odessa the situation became absurd. In 1916 in their music conservatory 80% of the students were Jewish. Officials reacted by establishing an affirmative action scholarship program for gentiles.
 57.  The three greatest pianists of the 19th century are generally agreed to have been Carl Tausig, Anton Rubenstein and Franz Liszt, shown here from left to right. Tausig and Rubenstein were Jewish. Tausig worked very closely with Richard Wagner and lived with the Wagner family for years. Liszt was Wagner’s father-in- law.
 58.  A brief interesting digression, not related to Jewish topics. If you know what to look for it is possible to tell at a glance from the outside surface of the brain whether it belongs to a violinist or a pianist. A violinist develops a distinctive fold at a certain position on the surface of the right brain lobe and a pianist develops one at a similar position on the surface of the left lobe. Amazing!
 59.  If there are more Jewish “geniuses”, as a percentage, than are in other groups what could be the reason? There are two possibilities. One is a broader IQ bell curve than normal but with the normal average = 100 That is the case with Scottish men and women and it gives more Scottish men than women geniuses because the men’s bell curve extends out further on both ends. But the average IQ is the same for both = 100
 60.  The other possibility that would give a disproportionate amount of high IQ Jews is if The Jewish IQ bell curve has the same width as that of the general population but a slightly higher average than 100. It only takes a small shift in the average, such as to 105, to make a big difference in the percentage with very high IQs. In fact Ashkenazi Jews in general have an average that is about 112 compared to the general European population. 4 out of every 1,000 Northern Europeans is 140+ IQ, but 23 out of every 1,000 Jews is 140+, or 6 times higher percentage. In America the Ashkenazi average is more like 108 compared to the general American population. In a 1954 study of the NYCity schools, 28 students were identified with an IQ above 170, which is extraordinarily high. 24 of the 28 were Jewish. Very high IQ IQ % of population You can see that at a particular high IQ value the % value height of the blue curve is several times higher than that of the red curve. This ratio becomes more pronounced as you go to higher and higher IQ values. Yet the two curves are not dramatically different in their average values. General population Jews
 61.  It is very likely that the most brilliant mind in all of human history was that of John Von Neumann (1903-1957), a genius in many fields, a child prodigy, and a polymath who was born into a wealthy Hungarian Jewish family. Fluent in Latin and Greek at the age of 6 he could also then divide 8 digit numbers in his head. He had massive memorization ability with essentially total recall and could effortlessly recite at will whole books he had read years earlier. He made major contributions to many branches of mathematics and physics, invented game theory and computer science. He was a key member of the team that developed the atom bomb in the Manhattan project. He could instantly perform complex mathematical calculations in his head and with a speed that stunned famous genius-level colleagues. Einstein was truly a piker in brilliance compared to Von Neumann and Einstein’s contributions were just to physics while Von Neumann made very important advances in math, physics, economics, computers and other fields. Every famous physicist or mathematician who knew him said that he had the fastest and most brilliant mind they had ever met. He was a great wit and liked to play practical jokes on Einstein, when they were both at the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton. Edward Teller, father of the H-bomb and famous as a genius in his own right said that he could never begin to keep up with Von Neumann. Nobel Prize wining physicist Hans Bethe said "I have sometimes wondered whether a brain like von Neumann's does not indicate a species superior to that of man“ In his personal life he was very sociable and liked to throw big parties. He liked to drive - often while reading a book, was a fancy dresser, married twice, loved to eat and drink and liked Jewish jokes.
 62.  In the endless nature versus nurture debate it is still not clear what role each plays in these high Ashkenazi IQ values. Furthermore Sephardic Jews do not have this characteristic. But more and more genetics is showing that IQ is mostly hereditary. Identical twins separated at birth and raised separately clearly shows this. Various theories have been put forth about how natural selection over centuries may have had a role in emphasizing the genetic component. • The survival advantage of high IQ in a hazardous anti- Semitic environment may have resulted in this being reinforced over many generations, through Darwin’s natural selection (an awful term when applied to people). • Jewish culture placed high value on learning. High IQ makes one much more of a marriage catch, resulting in more and earlier children than poor marriage prospects. • The few trades allowed to Jews (finance, medicine) rewarded math and science aptitudes.
 63.  You may have thought that all those young yeshiva boys and nerdy Asian students who are wearing glasses are doing so because their vision changed because of all those many hours studying books at close reading distance. Recent research has shown, however, a correlation between high IQ and early vision problems. In fact, it seems to be genetic and high IQ children have it before they start to read and they need glasses early.
 64.  Of course being a smart person with musical ability does not also make you a good person. It is a very perilous bridge to cross to try to go from genetic data of a group to speculations about individuals.
 65.  The historical hazards of considering race above individual characteristics are well known. I only got about 6 feet out on this bridge here, in Germany, before quickly turning back. I hope that this talk today has also managed to steer clear of most of the missteps that one might make.
 66.  This topic of IQ is very controversial and emotionally charged. It might be that cultural differences (the nurture part of nature versus nurture) explain a lot of the IQ differences among different ethnic groups. But recent science tends very much to not support that idea. It might be that there are some areas of knowledge that are best left unexplored. Furthermore, there is a lot more to a person than just their IQ. That is a great lead in to our discussion, which starts now. All views should be allowed airtime Please note that this whole slideshow has only been about Jewish genetics and not about culturally transmitted traits - like hypochondria, anxiety, non-athleticism, etc. or about what makes for being a mensch.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2017, 12:24:27 pm »

Alex Jones is a racist he's great pals with a guy who thinks blacks are unsuccesful because they have low IQ", simple.

Not only that Alex Jones seems to think that white people have highier IQs because Europeans are used to

You are not being honest, stockholmimmune! You are simply not understanding either Stefan or Alex, and believing the lies of the left. Please look at this:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320269.msg1633945#msg1633945

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2017, 12:55:49 pm »

Actual high IQ does not necessarily = smart.  It is the ability to use the high IQ that = smart.  At one time, the standards for Stanford University not only included straight A's and a second language, but also no idiot savants.  Applicants were reviewed for their social skills and ability to communicate which were very important, in addition to their smartness.

So, who is truly smart and who isn't.  Seems to me it would only be shown by their fruits.  So, to classify any particular human group as smarter, or not, than another doesn't mean too much.  It was mentioned above that the Chinese have high IQ.  I wouldn't say so anymore considering China's fruits.   Historically, famine has been an issue, not even being able to feed themselves.

Then, you look at Tahoe Blue's  post, and it is obvious that as a group, the Jew's outshine via high IQ fruits-wise.  Maybe the Jews are the smartest.  At least they recognize the existence of God.  That's pretty smart.  Also, they were the originators of the idea of one creator God.  Also, Christianity grew out of Judaism.

I think about how smart humanity really is.  Geniuses still pop up despite globalist goals to dumb down humanity.  Reducing & degrading what humanity really is, has already been done so much!  It seems this has been accomplished right down to what size we are (a lot smaller).

love, e

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2017, 01:19:47 pm »
Its funny having done my DNA ... that it turned out pretty much as I had investigated ..

I'm a descendant of Anglo-Norman Crusaders - Danish/Swedish/Nordic Vikings ... via Beowulf ..  ... A little bit Neanderthal, a little bit Sephardic   with a long family history in Ship owning, Building and Mariners ..

Sounds like the tribe of Dan
Danes - Danemark -  Danube ...  hmmm
?

http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/49.htm

Jacob Blesses his Sons

1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
13 Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships; and his border shall be unto Zidon.
16 Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.
17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
18 I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Zebulun
As part of the Kingdom of Israel, the territory of Zebulun was conquered by the Assyrians, and the tribe exiled; the manner of their exile led to their further history being lost.

Israeli Knesset member Ayoob Kara speculated that the Druze are descended from one of the Lost Tribes of Israel, probably Zevulun
. Kara stated that the Druze share many of the same beliefs as Jews, and that he has genetic evidence to prove that the Druze were descended from Jews.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Dan
The Tribe of Dan (Hebrew: דָּן‎), meaning, "Judge," was one of the tribes of Israel, according to the Torah. They were allocated a coastal portion of land when the people of Israel entered the Promised Land, later moving northwards.

As part of the Kingdom of Israel, the territory of Dan was conquered by the Assyrians, and exiled; the manner of their exile led to their further history being lost.
Their primary trade characteristic was seafaring, unusual for the Israelite tribes.[20] In the Song of Deborah the tribe is said to have stayed on their ships with their belongings.
Modern artists use the "scales of justice" to represent the Tribe of Dan due to Genesis 49:16 referencing Dan "shall achieve justice for his kindred". More traditional artists use a snake to represent Dan, based upon Genesis 49:17, "Let Dan be a serpent by the roadside, a horned viper by the path, That bites the horse's heel, so that the rider tumbles backward."
The Book of Revelation (7:4–8), mentions that people from the twelve tribes of Israel will be sealed. The selection of the twelve tribes does not include the names of Ephraim and Dan, although their names were used for the twelve tribes that settled in the Promised Land. It has been suggested that this could be because of their pagan practices

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2017, 08:20:43 pm »
It's BS because you're saying blacks have low IQ AND that's the reason why they're not successful, that's BS.  Here's why:

1.  Why aren't Asian nations the most successful?  They have the highiest IQs right? 
2.  I have also heard him equate low IQ with violence.  Here's the problem with that theory.  Communist China, Cambodia, North Korea and what the Japanese did in WW2.  Bare in mind the Japanese didn't kill as many people as the Nazis but they were really sadistic.
3.  Why weren't European nations always the most advanced?  It could be argued that Black Africans were just as advanced as Europeans up until the 16th century.  So wait white people all of a sudden started getting an IQ boost in the 16th century?
4.  There is a war on blacks actually. LBJ, Marageret Sanger and weaponization of hip hop.  Liberals have destroyed black communities.

I suspect all these IQ tests are nonsense but even if it's not what the IQ tests show is that it can't be applied to reality and it doesn't mean a group of people or individuals will do better than people with lower IQs.

... it simply does no good to pretend intelligence plays no part in creating/maintaining civilization. Also, it
is news to me that black Africa was as advanced as Europe in the first millennium & onward... much of Africa
is still near-stone age today. Northern Africa was largely Greco/Roman until the muslims started
up their insanity ... nearly every vestige of Greco/Roman world was demolished (see library of Alexandria). Timbuktu is largely fiction based mostly on the accounts of the shadowy figure of Leo Africanus.
    I just read a first hand account of Westerners traveling in Morocco in late 19th C., ... many years after the
muslims had repatriated there from Spain and reverted to ca. 7th C., living. The travelers reported that the
only wheeled contrivance in Morocco at the time was a 'royal' carriage given to their government by
the royal family of Spain, and it was a curiosity in a 'museum'. They traveled on donkey/mule back for the most part throughout Africa, and had only sleds.
What was a written language in African countries? There may have been one ... I am not sure.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2017, 10:51:41 pm »
I kind of agree with stockholmimmune on the “intelligence” issue. Fine line between “brilliant” and “insane”. Intelligent criminals typically become rulers, unfortunately. So, IQ alone is not a good indicator of overall public prosperity or squalor.

Seems to me the condition of the human heart has more to do with how someone will act out. And the source of conflict within borders has more to do with class warfare. The few managing and maintaining control over the many. Like a prison environment. Or not. Depends on the heart condition and priorities of the few at the top. Generally speaking, when rulers focus on the well-being of the many, society tends to flourish. When they withdraw and focus on self-preservation, then society tends to suffer. When they entertain evil thoughts of intentionally lowering everybody's quality of life, then the suffering increases.

Obviously humanity alone has never gotten this right throughout history. Dreams of a man-made utopia always manage to miss some critical detail that results in failure.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2017, 07:40:31 am »
^^^

... yes, I believe it takes a majority
intelligence quotient (in modern terminology)
of 85+ AND a majority population on the
right-hand path (vs left hand) to create and
maintain what we recognize as 'civilization'.

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2017, 11:42:44 am »
Neo nazi academic journals have been promoting the race and IQ theory

One of the people who carried out 9/11 was on the board of one of them. (Adel Batterjee)

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319116.0
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2017, 12:32:23 pm »
Neo nazi academic journals have been promoting the race and IQ theory
One of the people who carried out 9/11 was on the board of one of them. (Adel Batterjee)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319116.0

wow what ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann

Phil Hill, John von Neumann. Riverside Times GP 1960

John von Neumann (/vɒn ˈnɔɪmən/; Hungarian: Neumann János Lajos, pronounced [ˈnɒjmɒn ˈjaːnoʃ ˈlɒjoʃ]; December 28, 1903 – February 8, 1957) was a Hungarian-American mathematician, physicist, and computer scientist. He made major contributions to a number of fields, including mathematics (foundations of mathematics, functional analysis, ergodic theory, representation theory, operator algebras, geometry, topology, and numerical analysis), physics (quantum mechanics, hydrodynamics, and quantum statistical mechanics), economics (game theory), computing (Von Neumann architecture, linear programming, self-replicating machines, stochastic computing), and statistics.

Von Neumann was born Neumann János Lajos to a wealthy, acculturated and non-observant Jewish family (in Hungarian the family name comes first. His given names equate to John Louis in English). His Hebrew name was Yonah. Von Neumann's was born in Budapest, Kingdom of Hungary, which was then part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
Von Neumann was a child prodigy. As a 6 year old, he could divide two 8-digit numbers in his head,[14][15] and could converse in Ancient Greek. When he once caught his mother staring aimlessly, the 6-year-old von Neumann asked her: "What are you calculating?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Robert_Oppenheimer
Oppenheimer was born in New York City on April 22, 1904,[7] to Julius Oppenheimer, a wealthy Jewish textile importer who had immigrated to the United States from Germany in 1888, and Ella Friedman, a painter. Julius came to America with no money, no baccalaureate studies, and no knowledge of the English language. He got a job in a textile company and within a decade was an executive with the company. Ella was from Baltimore.[8] The Oppenheimers were non-observant Ashkenazi Jews.[9] In 1912 the family moved to an apartment on the 11th floor of 155 Riverside Drive, near West 88th Street, Manhattan, an area known for luxurious mansions and townhouses.[7] Their art collection included works by Pablo Picasso and Édouard Vuillard, and at least three original paintings by Vincent van Gogh.[10] Robert had a younger brother, Frank, who also became a physicist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing
Alan Mathison Turing OBE FRS (/ˈtjʊərɪŋ/; 23 June 1912 – 7 June 1954) was an English computer scientist, mathematician, logician, cryptanalyst, philosopher and theoretical biologist.

Turing was born in Maida Vale, London, while his father, Julius Mathison Turing (1873–1947), was on leave from his position with the Indian Civil Service (ICS) at Chhatrapur, Bihar and Orissa Province, in British India.[17][18] Turing's father was the son of a clergyman, the Rev. John Robert Turing, from a Scottish family of merchants that had been based in the Netherlands and included a baronet. Turing's mother, Julius' wife, was Ethel Sara (née Stoney; 1881–1976), daughter of Edward Waller Stoney, chief engineer of the Madras Railways. The Stoneys were a Protestant Anglo-Irish gentry family from both County Tipperary and County Longford, while Ethel herself had spent much of her childhood in County Clare.[19

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell%27s_equations
Maxwell's equations are a set of partial differential equations that, together with the Lorentz force law, form the foundation of classical electromagnetism, classical optics, and electric circuits. They underpin all electric, optical and radio technologies, including power generation, electric motors, wireless communication, cameras, televisions, computers etc. Maxwell's equations describe how electric and magnetic fields are generated by charges, currents, and changes of each other. One important consequence of the equations is that they demonstrate how fluctuating electric and magnetic fields propagate at the speed of light. Known as electromagnetic radiation, these waves may occur at various wavelengths to produce a spectrum from radio waves to γ-rays. The equations are named after the physicist and mathematician James Clerk Maxwell, who between 1861 and 1862 published an early form of the equations, and first proposed that light is an electromagnetic phenomenon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Clerk_Maxwell

A young Maxwell at Trinity College, Cambridge. He is holding one of his colour wheels.

James Clerk Maxwell FRS FRSE (13 June 1831 – 5 November 1879) was a Scottish[2][3] scientist in the field of mathematical physics.[4] His most notable achievement was to formulate the classical theory of electromagnetic radiation, bringing together for the first time electricity, magnetism, and light as different manifestations of the same phenomenon. Maxwell's equations for electromagnetism have been called the "second great unification in physics"[5] after the first one realised by Isaac Newton.

James Clerk Maxwell was born on 13 June 1831 at 14 India Street, Edinburgh, to John Clerk Maxwell of Middlebie, an advocate, and Frances Cay[10][11] daughter of Robert Hodshon Cay and sister of John Cay. (His birthplace now houses a museum operated by the James Clerk Maxwell Foundation.) His father was a man of comfortable means[12] of the Clerk family of Penicuik, holders of the baronetcy of Clerk of Penicuik. His father's brother was the 6th Baronet.[13] He had been born "John Clerk", adding the surname Maxwell to his own after he inherited (as an infant in 1793) the Middlebie country estate near Corsock, Kirkcudbrightshire, from connections to the Maxwell family, themselves members of the peerage.[10] James was a first cousin of both the artist Jemima Blackburn[14] (the daughter of his father's sister) and the civil engineer William Dyce Cay (the son of his mother's brother). Cay and Maxwell were close friends and Cay acted as his best man when Maxwell married

Recognising the potential of the young boy, Maxwell's mother Frances took responsibility for James's early education, which in the Victorian era was largely the job of the woman of the house.[22] At eight he could recite long passages of Milton and the whole of the 119th psalm (176 verses). Indeed, his knowledge of scripture was already very detailed; he could give chapter and verse for almost any quotation from the psalms.

| =  - - -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Graham_Bell

Alexander Graham Bell (March 3, 1847 – August 2, 1922)[4] was a Scottish-born[N 3] scientist, inventor, engineer, and innovator who is credited with patenting the first practical telephone[7] and founding the American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T) in 1885.

Alexander Bell was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, on March 3, 1847.[15] The family home was at 16 South Charlotte Street, and has a stone inscription marking it as Alexander Graham Bell's birthplace. He had two brothers: Melville James Bell (1845–70) and Edward Charles Bell (1848–67), both of whom would die of tuberculosis.[16] His father was Professor Alexander Melville Bell, a phonetician, and his mother was Eliza Grace (née Symonds).[17] Born as just "Alexander Bell", at age 10, he made a plea to his father to have a middle name like his two brothers.[18][N 6] For his 11th birthday, his father acquiesced and allowed him to adopt the name "Graham", chosen out of respect for Alexander Graham, a Canadian being treated by his father who had become a family friend.[19] To close relatives and friends he remained "Aleck"
//...
In 1898, Bell experimented with tetrahedral box kites and wings constructed of multiple compound tetrahedral kites covered in maroon silk.[N 23] The tetrahedral wings were named Cygnet I, II, and III, and were flown both unmanned and manned (Cygnet I crashed during a flight carrying Selfridge) in the period from 1907–1912. Some of Bell's kites are on display at the Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site.[151]

Bell was a supporter of aerospace engineering research through the Aerial Experiment Association (AEA), officially formed at Baddeck, Nova Scotia, in October 1907 at the suggestion of his wife Mabel and with her financial support after the sale of some of her real estate.[152] The AEA was headed by Bell and the founding members were four young men: American Glenn H. Curtiss, a motorcycle manufacturer at the time and who held the title "world's fastest man", having ridden his self-constructed motor bicycle around in the shortest time, and who was later awarded the Scientific American Trophy for the first official one-kilometre flight in the Western hemisphere, and who later became a world-renowned airplane manufacturer; Lieutenant Thomas Selfridge, an official observer from the U.S. Federal government and one of the few people in the army who believed that aviation was the future; Frederick W. Baldwin, the first Canadian and first British subject to pilot a public flight in Hammondsport, New York, and J. A .D. McCurdy–Baldwin and McCurdy being new engineering graduates from the University of Toronto.[153]

Bell was connected with the eugenics movement in the United States. In his lecture Memoir upon the formation of a deaf variety of the human race presented to the National Academy of Sciences on November 13, 1883, he noted that congenitally deaf parents were more likely to produce deaf children and tentatively suggested that couples where both parties were deaf should not marry

http://www.september8th.com/news_neumann1.htm

John von Neumann---Remembering a Sports Car Pioneer!

John von Neumann may never have achieved the national or international notoriety awarded John Fitch, Carroll Shelby, Briggs Cunningham, Phil Hill (America’s first World Champion), or the many other speedy contemporaries representing racing’s “Golden Age.” Instead, von Neumann will undoubtedly remain as one of the few eminent individuals whose business sense and direct involvement in racing, especially on the West Coast, were the main catalysts sparking the unprecedented growth of imported sports car racing following America’s emergence from the World War II.

Born just a few years following the world’s first global conflict in Vienna, Austria (December 16, 1921), von Neumann spent many hours of his adolescence satisfying his voracious appetite for the automobile (especially for the more exotic species) at Max Hoffman’s showroom, also of Vienna.

With Europe on the brink of another world war, the von Neumann family’s affluence enabled them to escape the tense environment and migrate to America in 1939, setting up shop in New York City. A couple years later following the “day of Infamy” (December 7th, 1941), the U.S. Army was von Neumann’s new home, and his overseas’ duties afforded him the opportunity to experience Germany’s outstanding transportation engineering first hand, especially the very reliable vehicles manufactured by Volkswagen works.

With the war over, it didn’t take von Neumann long to trade the hustle and bustle of college life at NYC’s New York University for the University of Southern California, Los Angeles’ wide boulevards, and the Golden State’s milder weather.
And while Southern California (So-Cal) was incubating the Hot-Rod as a future American icon, California was also witnessing great growth in the sports car arena as well. Weaned on a love for foreign badging, von Neumann, after a few trades, was not only gathering with other area enthusiasts with his Jaguar SS100, but more importantly, joined Roger Barlow of Roger Barlow’s International Motors (L.A.’s largest foreign car dealership), and Taylor Lucus (an employee of Barlow’s) to form the California Sports Car Club (CSCC). At the club’s first organized outing at Palos Verdes (August 31, 1947), von Neumann’s SS100 posted the fastest timed lap.

What could be perceived as the next logical step, von Neumann found himself selling Healeys, MGs, Jags, and other badges for Roger Barlow’s Int’l Motors. And what may have been interpreted as mismanagement at the top, von Neumann left Barlow Motors to capitalize on its customer service shortcomings, and, to fill that void, started Competition Motors, an automotive service shop in North Hollywood. Competition Motors began selling MGs as a sub-dealer through Barlow as well.

To advertise his company’s preparation abilities, he began racing an MG TD (von Neumannn had raced a TC since ’48). Never resting on his laurels, von Neumann would additionally add the two German marques, Porsche and Volkswagen, to his newly formed Competition Motors Distributors, Inc. in 1952. To build awareness for the Porsche, von Neumann repeated his MG ”formula of success” by racing Porsches between ’52-’54, and then kept Porsche a winning marque by hiring West Coast racing star, Ken Miles for the ’56 season.

Married to Eleanor Bigelow, and adopting her daughter, Josie, all were involved in the business. In fact, Josie regularly joined John on the race circuit, actively competing in main events and was the first woman to be licensed by the United State Automobile Club (USAC).

As business flourished, John found himself enjoying the view from his very first Ferrari (a Ferrari 500 Mondial), capturing a second-place in class at Palm Springs in ’54. He would never look back as the Ferrari became his weapon of choice on the racetrack.

In 1957, a Ferrari showroom was added. With business continuing to grow, commitment and time restraints forced the end of von Neumann’s racing career seemingly when many of his peers were heading to the next plateau. His decade plus of mostly West Coast racing exploits might have ended at Valle de Bravo in Mexico City in ’59, but his legacy to the sport would not be his laundry list of successful accomplishments on the track, but his interminable zeal to promote the sports car as a racing platform and bring it to the forefront of racing.

Competition Motors continued to prosper as Von Neumann returned to Europe and partner, Sam Weill, now elevated to president, ran the company. John von Neumann sold out to Porsche and Volkswagen in ’71, but never lost his love for the automobile. He continued into old age enjoying the good life, and for the most part, from behind the wheels of one of his Ferraris. Sadly, his ride through life ended on Christmas Eve, 2003.....Walter Pietrowicz

Please Note: All Images ©Lester Nehamkin
September 8th ©2001-2004 All rights reserved

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
Nikola Tesla (/ˈtɛslə/;[2] Serbian Cyrillic: Никола Тесла Serbo-Croatian pronunciation: [nikoːla tesla]; 10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943) was a Serbian-American[3][4][5] inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, physicist, and futurist who is best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system.[6]

Nikola Tesla was born an ethnic Serb in the village Smiljan, Lika county, in the Austrian Empire (present day Croatia), on 10 July [O.S. 28 June] 1856.[13][14] His father, Milutin Tesla (1819–1879),[15] was an Eastern Orthodox priest.[16][17][18][19] Tesla's mother, Đuka Tesla (née Mandić; 1822–1892), whose father was also an Orthodox priest,[20] had a talent for making home craft tools and mechanical appliances and the ability to memorize Serbian epic poems. Đuka had never received a formal education. Tesla credited his eidetic memory and creative abilities to his mother's genetics and influence.[21][22] Tesla's progenitors were from western Serbia, near Montenegro.[23]
In 1887, Tesla developed an induction motor that ran on alternating current, a power system format that was rapidly expanding in Europe and the United States because of its advantages in long-distance, high-voltage transmission. The motor used polyphase current, which generated a rotating magnetic field to turn the motor (a principle that Tesla claimed to have conceived in 1882).[65][66][67] This innovative electric motor, patented in May 1888, was a simple self-starting design that did not need a commutator, thus avoiding sparking and the high maintenance of constantly servicing and replacing mechanical brushes
In the summer of 1889, Tesla traveled to the 1889 Exposition Universelle in Paris and learned of Heinrich Hertz' 1886–88 experiments that proved the existence of electromagnetic radiation, including radio waves.[95] Tesla found this new discovery "refreshing" and decided to explore it more fully. In repeating, and then expanding on, these experiments, Tesla tried powering a Ruhmkorff coil with a high speed alternator he had been developing as part of an improved arc lighting system but found that the high frequency current overheated the iron core and melted the insulation between the primary and secondary windings in the coil. To fix this problem Tesla came up with his Tesla coil with an air gap instead of insulating material between the primary and secondary windings and an iron core that could be moved to different positions in or out of the coil.[96]
On 30 July 1891, aged 35, Tesla became a naturalized citizen of the United States.[97][98] In the same year, he patented his Tesla coil.

https://www.discogs.com/Paul-O-Shea-And-Four-Jacks-And-A-Jill-Sing-A-Song-Of-Sports-Cars/master/751590

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2017, 01:07:45 pm »
^ As far as i can tell its the same Batterjee. details on the web aren't exactly reliable about him.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2017, 06:51:20 pm »

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2017, 07:21:25 pm »
^^^

... thanks Tahoe for reminding us of our spectacular Greco/Roman/European intellectual
heritage by outlining some of the essential work by our people above. It is astonishing
how the the entire history of mankind is being 're-written', attempting to deny this direct
line of rational thought and action that has brought the world to the advanced state of
civilization and modern techno miracles.