Author Topic: Senator John McCain Explains Mysterious Boot Switch…  (Read 1847 times)

Offline One Revelator

Senator John McCain Explains Mysterious Boot Switch…
« on: November 23, 2017, 07:03:33 pm »
Senator John McCain Explains Mysterious Boot Switch…
Posted on November 23, 2017 by sundance

Lots of people were wondering why Senator John McCain’s orthopedic boot mysteriously switched from his right leg to his left leg yesterday.

Senator McCain has worn the boot on his right leg since treatment for a minor tear in his right Achilles tendon at the beginning of the month.  He explained the switcheroo in a tweet earlier today:

I can't tell you how much I hate wearing this boot! https://t.co/W6zClDRpFb pic.twitter.com/x3mDC4n11H
— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) November 6, 2017

Mother, father & puppy of the bride in beautiful Cornville #Arizona yesterday! pic.twitter.com/sd3rsye1OV
— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) November 22, 2017

Thank you for your support & best wishes. My left leg was doing extra work to compensate for the boot, so I'm giving it a break. I still hate wearing this boot, but it won't slow us down from frying 7 turkeys today!
— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) November 23, 2017

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/23/senator-john-mccain-explains-mysterious-boot-switch/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Rex

Re: Senator John McCain Explains Mysterious Boot Switch…
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 08:26:04 pm »
Well, if he's wearing an ankle monitor, as some suspect, maybe he got a doctor's order to move it from one leg to the other.  Old folks have delicate skin, get lesions and so on.  The boot covering it from our view would also have to go to the other leg.

And what about the possibility of ankle monitors?  Hillary Clinton was wearing an orthopedic boot recently.  Lots of pictures of that around.  She said she broke a toe.

But what about this picture of her daughter?

Is that a recent picture?  Is she wearing a boot at the same time as her mother?  Chelsea Clinton is a monster in her own right, married to George Soros' nephew and so on, so if that's a current picture then maybe 2 of the 3 owners of the Clinton Foundation are wearing tags.  Could be related to the record number of sealed indictments that were recently issued in Washington.

Offline Rex

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 02:44:34 pm »

Here's a good comparison of some McCain photos.:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-22/john-mccain%E2%80%99s-walking-boot-mysteriously-swaps-sides-two-weeks-after-treatment-torn-a

Some folks poo pooed the issue by saying the photos had been digitally flipped, but that's wrong.  Jacket buttons same in all the photos and so on.  So, McCain switched the orthopedic boot from one leg to the other.  If he's wearing an ankle monitor and the boot is intended to obscure it, then some judge would have to OK  the move, some cop would have to do the removal and reattaching.

The mystery of the boot switch made me wonder about Hillary and Chelsea Clinton.  Both were photographed wearing orthopedic boots lately.  To cover ankle monitors?  I thought there might be some photos of them over Thanksgiving.  I found a video of Hillary Clinton:

Hillary Clinton arrives at Chelsea and Marc's New York home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1409075/Hillary-Clinton-arrives-Chelsea-Marc-s-New-York-home.html

32-second video.  She's limping, favoring her right hoof.  She supposedly broke a toe on the foot and that was the reason for her orthopedic boot.  The boot's gone now, but notice how bulky the cloth of the pants is around her ankles, especially the right one.

Chelsea wore boots on Thanksgiving day.  Boots to hide something?  I'm no fashion expert, but if you zoom in on the right ankle (the leg she had the orthopedic boot on at one time), there seems to be a band or something peeking over the top of the boot.

50 more sealed indictments in eastern Virginia. 33 others are in DC. These are 50 additional sealed indictments. A big storm.is a brewing

http://investmentwatchblog.com/50-more-sealed-indictments-in-eastern-virgina-33-others-are-in-dc-these-are-50-additional-sealed-indictments-a-big-storm-is-a-brewing/

If there's any justice at all in the justice system, then the indictments are connected to the activities of the Obama administration and the Clinton Foundation.  McCain is a commie rat, so hopefully he's about to get his comeuppance.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 03:05:24 pm »
I dont want to seem to be unkind but I want this traitor to curl up and die . Thanks Arizona for voting for him every time  >:(

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 06:11:43 pm »

Good, they are arrested for their crimes that have cost how many lives?  Nevermind the treachery, treason, and con flim flam operations.  What a disgrace they are.

My question is, why are their reputations being protected with all the secrecy?  Because they are dignitaries?  Sorry, dignity is the last thing associated with these scum.  They should be out in full bloom and answer openly to the American Public.

love, e

Offline Dude447

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 06:15:50 pm »
love you egypt big man hug

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 06:34:12 pm »

Thank you, with love too, Dude ----> and hug right back at ya.

love, e