Author Topic: Jeff Sessions?  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Jeff Sessions?
« on: November 15, 2017, 08:29:58 am »
Incompetent Dolt Jeff Sessions Is Donald Trump's Biggest Most Colossal Mistake Bar None

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdHwkP6mvCE

Mike Goodwin says it best: Jeff Sessions is a man in search of a banana peel. When he can’t find one to step on, he supplies his own.

By writing to Republicans in Congress just hours before he was scheduled to testify that he was open to appointing a special prosecutor to examine former FBI Director James Comey’s handling of Hillary Clinton’s e-mail case and the notorious Uranium One deal, Sessions primed the pump for a really big show.

Democrats arrived furious and Republicans gleefully expected an ah-ha moment. Both came away unsatisfied and unhappy.

Unfortunately for Sessions, the old conceit in journalism — that if both sides are angry at your story, you’ve done something right — doesn’t apply to being attorney general. When nobody’s happy, including your boss, you’re failing.

While Democrats and Republicans are angry at Sessions for different reasons, there’s no rule saying both can’t be right.

The litany of things he couldn’t remember or couldn’t discuss seemed calculated to frustrate rather than enlighten. The fact that he thought non-answers to big questions would be good enough reflects how poorly he fits his job.

His faulty judgment has become a calling card, which is why I’ve argued that appointing Sessions was Trump’s biggest personnel mistake; yesterday’s performance did nothing to change my view.

There’s also a new bonus reason: had Sessions stayed as a senator from Alabama, Roy Moore’s dirty history would have remained a secret instead of a national scandal that could help flip Senate control.

Sessions’ decision to recuse himself, then tell Trump, from anything related to the 2016 campaign led to the enormous cloud over the White House that has distorted the first year of the new presidency.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Jeff Sessions?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 09:13:09 am »
Incompetent Dolt Jeff Sessions Is Donald Trump's Biggest Most Colossal Mistake Bar None

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdHwkP6mvCE

Mike Goodwin says it best: Jeff Sessions is a man in search of a banana peel. When he can’t find one to step on, he supplies his own.

By writing to Republicans in Congress just hours before he was scheduled to testify that he was open to appointing a special prosecutor to examine former FBI Director James Comey’s handling of Hillary Clinton’s e-mail case and the notorious Uranium One deal, Sessions primed the pump for a really big show.

Democrats arrived furious and Republicans gleefully expected an ah-ha moment. Both came away unsatisfied and unhappy.

Unfortunately for Sessions, the old conceit in journalism — that if both sides are angry at your story, you’ve done something right — doesn’t apply to being attorney general. When nobody’s happy, including your boss, you’re failing.

While Democrats and Republicans are angry at Sessions for different reasons, there’s no rule saying both can’t be right.

The litany of things he couldn’t remember or couldn’t discuss seemed calculated to frustrate rather than enlighten. The fact that he thought non-answers to big questions would be good enough reflects how poorly he fits his job.

His faulty judgment has become a calling card, which is why I’ve argued that appointing Sessions was Trump’s biggest personnel mistake; yesterday’s performance did nothing to change my view.

There’s also a new bonus reason: had Sessions stayed as a senator from Alabama, Roy Moore’s dirty history would have remained a secret instead of a national scandal that could help flip Senate control.

Sessions’ decision to recuse himself, then tell Trump, from anything related to the 2016 campaign led to the enormous cloud over the White House that has distorted the first year of the new presidency.

The Only redeeming thing is if all these indictments that are being done (over 800) and is aimed at taking the deep state down and Jeff Sessions is playing the idiot on purpose, then we can say holy cow girl what a rodeo!
What do you under-stand?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 10:40:21 am »
It's interesting because Sessions claim to fame was on immigration . ... which he has done nothing ...

Then he pushed on the mary jane angle ... What ?

then he can't seem to fire the people in his dept . What ?

then he really cant get behind the Potus agenda What?

He was put forward by talk host  Ingrahm  - now she doesn't mention him .. .

I keep thinking he is another fakir ..
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 11:41:53 am »
Sessions was only given the job because he was an early supporter of Trump. Since he has no spine and hasnt cleaned out the Obama lowlifes still in the DOJ, they are now obstructing him.

The DOJ needs a fearless leader, like Trump, to clean out the scum and make the DOJ once again respected.

Sessions will be removed and hopefully replaced by a real man that none of the deep state operatives can cow. His first job is firing the holdovers and getting control of the DOJ. Justice will never return to the DOJ until the troublemakers are purged.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 09:39:57 pm »
Craig Sawyer (listen starting at time 14:47)
https://www.davejanda.com/audio/CraigSawyer111917.mp3

https://vets4childrescue.org

A different opinion! We may be wrong about Sessions!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 10:06:43 am »
The DOJ has been investigating the FBI for 11 months - Attorney General Jeff Sessions, FBI Spox and Office of DOJ Inspector General Release Statements
https://www.infowars.com/the-doj-has-been-investigating-the-fbi-for-11-months/

It would be prudent to withhold negative opinion of AG Sessions and FBI Director Wray until we can see the outcome of the Inspector General findings – which will, given the duration of the investigation, likely be a very lengthy and extensive report.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 10:26:19 am »
Look at Q ANON POST  #567 and #534 on Sessions (Trust Sessions)

https://qcodefag.github.io

Jan 14 2018 15:49:27
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
TRUST SESSIONS.

567 Will SESSIONS drop the hammer?
1 of 22.

#Memo shifts narrative.
#Memo reinstates SESSIONS' authority re: Russia/ALL.
#Memo factually demonstrates collusion at highest levels.
#Memo factually demonstrates HUSSEIN ADMIN weaponized INTEL community to ensure D victory [+insurance].
#Memo factually demonstrates 'knowingly false intel' provided to FISA Judges to obtain warrant(s).
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]
Hussein [8]
Install rogue_ops
Leak C-intel/Mil assets
Cut funding to Mil
Command away from generals
Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)
SAP sell-off
Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency)
Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM)
Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13 fund/install (fear, targeting/removal, domestic-assets etc.)
Blind-eye NK [nuke build]
[Clas-1, 2, 3]
Blind-eye Iran [fund and supply]
Blind-eye [CLAS 23-41]
Stage SC [AS [187]]
U1 fund/supply IRAN/NK [+reduce US capacity]
KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) - RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)
[CLAS 1-99]
HRC [8] WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]
Eliminate final rogue_ops within Gov't/MIL
KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]
Open borders
Revise Constitution
Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)
Install 'on team' SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)
Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]
Limit/remove funding of MIL
Closure of US MIL installations WW [Germany 1st]
Destruction of opposing MSM/other news outlets (censoring), CLAS 1-59
[]
Pure EVIL.
Narrative intercept [4am].
Sessions/Nunes Russian OPS.
Repub distortion of facts to remove Mueller.[POTUS free pass].
Shutdown Primary Reasons.
Distract.
Weaken military assets.
Inc illegal votes.
Black voters abandoning.
"Keep them starved"
"Keep them blind"
"Keep them stupid"
HRC March 13, 2013 [intercept].
The Great Awakening.
Fight, Fight, Fight.
Q

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 02:23:53 pm »
AG’s Office Confirms Sessions Appointed Separate “Senior Federal Prosecutor” Outside of DC to Investigate FISA Abuse

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/ags-office-confirms-sessions-appointed-separate-senior-federal-prosecutor-outside-dc-investigate-fisa-abuse/

SESSIONS APPOINTED PROSECUTOR MONTHS AGO TO INVESTIGATE POSSIBLE CRIMES, MIGHT APPOINT 2ND SPECIAL PROSECUTOR - These prosecutors will report directly back to Sessions
https://www.infowars.com/sessions-appointed-prosecutor-months-ago-to-investigate-possible-crimes-might-appoint-2nd-special-prosecutor/

Is Something Brewing? Sessions Says He Appointed Someone “Outside of Washington” to Look at Allegations House Judiciary Committee Sent DOJ
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/something-brewing-sessions-says-appointed-someone-outside-washington-look-allegations-house-judiciary-committee-sent-doj/

We now see that Sessions has been working behind the scenes since last Summer!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 02:33:11 pm »
Attorney General Jeff Sessions Confirms Prior Appointment of “DOJ Prosecutor” to Parallel IG Horowitz, NOT a Special Counsel
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/08/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-confirms-prior-appointment-of-doj-prosecutor-to-parallel-ig-horowitz-not-a-special-counsel/

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 03:23:09 pm »
Reports: Inspector General Michael Horowitz Will Accuse Andrew McCabe of Leaking, Misleading Investigators
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/02/report-michael-horowitz-accuse-mccabe-leaking-misleading-investigators/

Department of Justice Inspector General (DOJ-IG) Michael Horowitz’s long-awaited report will accuse outgoing FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe of improper leaking to the press and deliberately misleading DOJ-IG investigators,

McCabe is a Comey minion who just did as he was told. No real man just does as he is told. McCabe and many others are a disgrace to America. These traitors need to be prosecuted and held up as the type who should never be in any position of authority ever again.

Time for all globalist minion traitors to be in chains for betraying the American people! No more free reign to continue your treason little boys! Round them all up. Enough!

McCabe fall from grace

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320109.0

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 07:42:30 am »
I watch each bread crumb dropped and see it leading us down the primrose path.
Max Igan lays it out clearly in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro3IrTnmWMY&t=616s
What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2018, 06:59:36 am »
Sessions fired the betrayer, Andrew McCabe, one day before retirement! HE WILL LOSE A LOT OF HIS PENSION AND DESEREVEDLY!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320109.msg1637972#msg1637972

Offline chris jones

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2018, 09:56:41 am »
 Andy will cry a river, however, he has a net worth of well over a million, I shed no tears for this traitor.
  I would be much happier to see him behind bars, as a message to the deep state.
It is unnerving to watch the COC question the big dogs and get replies like, I don`t recall but will get back to you, I don`t remember, denials, bare-faced lies, contempt, in effect spitting on our elected officials, flipping them the bird as if they, our congress is powerless over these freaks.
 Poor Lil Andy doesn`t need a pension, for that matter, you can bet some super corp will hire him on for big bucks and his buddies on the inside and their supporters $$ will take good care of this fellow suckling.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2018, 10:02:00 am »
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2018, 07:55:00 pm »
Andy will cry a river, however, he has a net worth of well over a million, I shed no tears for this traitor.
It is unnerving to watch the COC question the big dogs and get replies like, I don`t recall but will get back to you, I don`t remember, denials, bare-faced lies, contempt, in effect spitting on our elected officials, flipping them the bird as if they, our congress is powerless over these freaks.
 Poor Lil Andy doesn`t need a pension, for that matter, you can bet some super corp will hire him on for big bucks and his buddies on the inside and their supporters $$ will take good care of this fellow suckling.

Yea, shows how they eat their own.   He got bit in the rear.   Andy suffered in losing his retirement (who cares?!) for the very same legally-implemented operations being done on every single American that deserves a retirement -- has gone on for decades.  The big corporation waits until two weeks or so before they retire and fire them so they cannot collect retirement.  Isn't that completely hideous?

Any fair court and judge would at least pro-rate the "retirement" funds paid out for these people... give me a break...20, 30 years of working for a company?  All their lives... not able to recover financially in their elderly years by working another job.  It is criminal and not the right thing to do on the part of the elitist, globalist, criminal big corporations.

Also when it comes to Periello and Brennan Gilmore -- the connection (Dario Marquez?) between the two companies that are owned by the same person... look into the depreciation side of things.  I bet the companies buy each other's equipment back and forth to continue the depreciation of those items -- at the very least.

love, e

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2018, 09:48:58 pm »

Still the same old bread crumbs........ the media is playing us along...... lets see what happens tomorrow..... can stomach them offer Andy a job as he flip us the bird..... if he isn't arrested its just the same old same old...... if he got fired then it was a crime...... it's not like he was working at an ice cream shop.
What do you under-stand?