Author Topic: * Holy Land Foundation v USA - Front funded Hamas  (Read 1484 times)

Offline jofortruth

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

Re: * Holy Land Foundation v USA - Front funded Hamas
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 02:02:36 pm »
Shipp says, Moderate Muslims are not the problem. Muslim Brotherhood backed radical Wahhabist muslims are the problem. They are the ones who are trying to implement Sharia law and undermine the West using the protections of the US Constitution to silence any denouncement of their jihad. They have penetrated the us govt and insane political correctness allows them to advance unimpeded.

These people have been allowed to gain influence in the us govt starting with Clinton (curbed HUMINT! brought in false diversity that undermined intel agencies and deflected from the mission), Bush, Obama (refused to admit there is a war on terror and radical Islam, and his head guy was a islam convert John Brennan) and  with the help of foolish Congressmen.

They use multiple charities (front groups) that fund their illicit acts like CAIR, Holy Land Fdn, and many others listed in Shipps book.

Read the book by former CIA officer, Kevin Shipp "From the Company of Shadows"
https://www.amazon.com/Company-Shadows-Kevin-Michael-Shipp/dp/0692017968

Shipp mentions the Holy Land Fdn as one of many "charities" (Radical Islamic front groups) used to fund radical islam. The Holy Land Fdn was shut down in 2001. (source: 5th circuit court opinion posted above)

Listen to his podcasts
http://theintelligencehour.podbean.com

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 03:18:12 pm »
This was the largest terrorism trial in US history.

Raids on the HLF began shortly before Sept 11th

Infocom Corporation hosted Al Jazeeras web site.

The deputy leader of the HLF lived in San Diego and knew Anwar Al-Aulaqi.
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 03:40:17 pm »

This was the largest terrorism trial in US history.

The deputy leader of the HLF lived in San Diego and knew Anwar Al-Aulaqi.

Yes, it was!

Anwar Al-Aulaqi dined at the Pentagon. He was also one of several radical Islamists who attended events at the Capitol under Clinton, Bush and Obama. He even led a prayer service on Capitol Hill just after the 911 attacks. (Pg 192 of Shipps book)

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 03:58:50 pm »
In contact with Al Bayoumi as well, according to this site

https://counterjihad.com/28-pages-tie-moderate-muslim-brotherhood-911

“The FBI determined that al-Bayoumi was in contact with several individuals under FBI investigation and with the Holy Land Foundation, which has been under investigation as a fundraising front for Hamas,” the report said. The Justice Department said the Holy Land Foundation was also a front for the Muslim Brotherhood, which is the parent of Hamas, a U.S.-designated terrorist group.  The connection was later proven in Federal court.

Federal investigative sources tell CounterJihad that one of the Holy Land Foundation contacts was Mohammad el-Mezain, who in 2009 was convicted of providing material support to Hamas suicide bombers and other terrorists in the Holy Land Foundation trial, the largest terrorist-financing case in US history. Bayoumi met with El-Mezain in San Diego, where he was handling two of the Saudi hijackers who went on to attack the Pentagon. Before his arrest, El-Mezain headed Holy Land Foundation’s San Diego office and also served as a leader in a local mosque attended by the hijackers."
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2017, 04:10:07 pm »
Pg 136 of Shipps book:

"Al Qaeda is the offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In 2011, James Clapper, during a hearing downplayed the Brotherhoods radical religious underpinnings. Counter terrorism experts around the world were stunned at Clappers statement. Apparently, Clapper and the CIA had missed the Brotherhoods public statements regarding its ultimate goal of overturning Western govts and the establishment of a global Islamic caliphate.

The brotherhood connection is the bond that enables Al Qaeda to survive, reorganize, morph into a new cell after an attack and gain the necessary funding."

---

Clapper is either very stupid or knows exactly what is going on. He hangs out with John Brennan (a convert to Islam) and both have lied to congress.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=200912.msg1196161#msg1196161

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=254371.msg1456443#msg1456443

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2017, 04:15:37 pm »
"Sources tell me that a still-redacted section of the Joint Inquiry report reveals that El-Mezain was also linked to 20th hijacker Zacarias Moussaoui “through a member of the Muslim Brotherhood,” who attempted to post bond for Moussaoui’s roommate. Moussaoui recently testified in a deposition that he got help and funding directly from Saudi royals during his stay in America."

This is interesting because Moussaoui entered the United States on a business visa. All the hijackers came on student visas. The company who sponsored Moussaoui were secretly run by a Malaysian military Colonel, Yazid Sufaat. They told the media after 911 it couldn't have been them who sponsored Moussaoui as they only had one US distributor so they had no business in the US. But one is more than none. Their distributor was IEX which turned out to be based in Richardson, Texas, which was where the HLF were based.

I also find it strange that this company IEX had helped to build the ground stations for the GTE Airfone system which was used on 911.

Not sure if this stuff interests anyone else but I think there could be something to it.

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2017, 04:18:12 pm »
Pg 136 of Shipps book:

"Al Qaeda is the offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

I have never heard of this Shipps guy but he sounds very interesting.

Bob Baer has a similar theme in his books. Saudi/Muslim brotherhood connection behind 911.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2017, 04:24:31 pm »
I have never heard of this Shipps guy but he sounds very interesting.

Bob Baer has a similar theme in his books. Saudi/Muslim brotherhood connection behind 911.

Check out his podcasts.

http://theintelligencehour.podbean.com

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2017, 07:46:50 pm »
Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCiGTdtiOf4

Time 19:00 Shipp  talks about the dark figure John Brennan, a wahhabist Muslim convert, and supporter of Muslim Brotherhood who has penetrated US security services. Obama appointed 5 Muslim Brotherhood members to the cia, others in State dept, etc

Obama was a subversive in us govt. much more revealed!

Obama is participating in trying to remove Trump! Amazing treason!

A MUST HEAR!

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2017, 02:34:18 pm »
Recommendation

'muslim brotherhood in america part 2'

Watch it on YouTube

Offline jofortruth

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2017, 08:58:51 am »

'MUSLIM MAFIA' CAIR LOSES ANOTHER PARTNERSHIP - Washington-based Islamic group even

http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/muslim-mafia-cair-loses-another-partnership/