Author Topic: Voice of reason. My wife is Muslim. Any Questions about Islam? I'll answer.  (Read 16832 times)

Offline doc

Re: Voice of reason. My wife is Muslim. Any Questions about Islam? I'll answer.
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2017, 10:18:29 pm »
We have Somalis in Melbourne wreaking absolute havoc! Google; Melbourne somali crime wave.

There are Muslim of all denominations. I couldnt say one is better than the other. But some immigrants from some regions cause more trouble than others. Again, it is cultural, not Spiritual.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2017, 10:27:09 pm »
^^^

... does your wife feel safe in the Somali and other
'troublesome' areas? Excuse me if I don't accept
the idea that Sharia craziness is cultural, not
spiritual/islamic.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline doc

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2017, 10:43:28 pm »
Sorry I messed up the link. Thanks jofortruth for the correction. Video was only 3 minutes 42 seconds long. Anyhoo, here are Paul Joseph Watson's “20 Questions for Muslims” (actually 21). Please feel free to answer all, some, or none.

1. If banning people from countries because of their religion is bad, then why do 16 Muslim countries ban Israelis because of their religion?

2. If Islam is culturally compatible with the west, why do 11 Muslim countries still execute gay people?

3.  If Islam is culturally compatible with the west, why do the majority of Muslims living in the UK think that homosexuality should be criminalized?

4. If Islam is culturally compatible with the west, why do supposedly modern Muslim countries like the United Arab Emirates detain, harass, and threaten transgender people when they try to enter the country?

5. If Islam is culturally compatible with the west, why do you have something literally called, “The Rape Game” (Taharrush Gamea) and something called “bacha bazi” where old men have sex with young boys?

6. Why do you fail to speak out against Islamic terrorism yet organize mass protests when someone draws a cartoon of Mohammed?

7. Why do you complain about all Muslims being blamed for radical Islam,  then shout down and intimidate ex-Muslims who speak out against radical Islam?

8. Why do you insist that all Muslims shouldn't be collectively blamed for terrorism, bu then collectively blame all westerners for the actions of our governments in Muslim countries?

9. Why do you insist that Islam is a religion of peace and then threaten to kill me when I say it isn't?

10. If Islam is a religion of peace, why does the Koran contain 109 passages that call for Muslims to wage war against non-believers?

11. If Islam  is a religion of peace, why do police keep finding huge caches of military-grade weapons in mosques across Europe?

12. If Islam  is a religion of peace, why do significant numbers of Muslims living in the west support suicide bombings?

13. If Islam  is a religion of peace, why is there no popular Muslim peace movement?

14. If Islam  is a religion of peace, why do I routinely receive messages from Muslims who agree with me, but who are afraid to speak out for fear of being killed?

15. If terrorism is all just a backlash against wester foreign policy, why are most victims of terrorism other Muslims?

16. Why do you constantly invoke the Crusades, a 600 year old defensive war, to make apologies for modern day Islamic terrorism? That's not an argument.

17. Why do you complain about France banning the burkini when if western women visited beaches in Islamic countries wearing what they wanted to wear, they'd be attacked and imprisoned?

18. Why do you try to shout down criticism of Islam by calling it racist when Islam isn't a race?

19. Why, after every Islamic terror attack, is your primary concern a backlash against Muslims? Like, if a far right troll kills Muslims, should our primary concern be a backlash against far right trolls?

20. If the west is so selfish for not taking in enough Syrian refugees, why have the 5 wealthiest Muslim countries taken in virtually no Syrian refugees?

21. If the west is so evil, oppressive, and islamophobic, why do 50 million of you live here?

1. Those 16 countries are banning Jews. Probably due to the Palestinian/Israel conflict.

2. Some Muslims are more compatible than others. Many Muslims are very tolerant. Media have highlighted stuff like this as we were at war with Muslims. Now the media has done an about face.

3. Because it says in the Koran it is wrong. As it does in the bible. What is wrong with thinking Homosexuality is wrong? Why must we agree with it?

4. Because they dont agree with it.

5. No idea. Ask John Podesta. Hes an expert.

6. Probably because they see Terrorism as 'retaliation' for the hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths caused by the west.

7.  Perhaps they see these people as traitors? Or they dont want to have their faith slandered like Christians have allowed? The Pope says Europe being considered Christian is 'Disgusting'.

8. I dont think they do. But perhaps they think democracy is will of the people?

9. Who threatened you? I imagine it would be rare for that to happen..

10.  Probably writen in a time of war?

11. They love their guns? Dont know. Perhaps they feel persecuted? Or perhaps their recent history suggests to them they need weapons?

12. In war torn areas, Muslims have few weapons. Suicide bombing is one of those weapons. Desperate time. The French in ww2 also suicide bombed. Japs did also.

13. Too busy dodging bullets? Or, they dont feel they are the aggressor? Or, they are pragmatic and know it wouldnt do anything to stop the Military industrial complex? Or, perhaps they dont see us doing it either?

14. Dont know. Perhaps they would be seen as traitors?

15. Politics of war.

16. Guess they are saying they will always fight back when you invade them? One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter..

17. Because Muslims believe in modesty. They dont sexualize women. Muslim women are traditional, feminine. They stay that way in the face of loose western morals through their religion.  Hair covering is modest. Face covering is cultural. Not every Muslim believes the face needs to be covered.

18. They have learned from the 'western'  left?

19. Youre getting desperate to get to 20 questions..

20. Im sure ALL MUSLIMS WOULD AGREE.

Offline doc

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2017, 10:44:39 pm »
^^^

spiritual/islamic.

Do you feel safe in south central LA?

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2017, 10:47:28 pm »
To everyone except Doc: I have some questions:

Why did the US/UK/NATO attack Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Egypt, Syria, Libya, and Kosovo?

Why did the GLOBALISTS want to destroy those countries, bombing them "back to the stone age"?

Why can't people see the truth - that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Religion?

Why did Paul Watson forget about the fact that the GLOBALISTS have coopted Islam, creating radical jihadis to fight their own people - pitting Sunnis vs. Wahabbis vs.
Shia - arming them, training them, radicalizing them - then bombing the hell out of them?

Why did people forget about the GLOBALIST "Arab Spring"?

What did people expect to happen when the GLOBALISTS destroyed these muslim countries?

Why do people bitch about muslims when they are well aware of the atrocities committed by NATO/DynCorp/US/UK et al?

Why do people NOT UNDERSTAND how they are being MANIPULATED to BLAME the victims of the GLOBALISTS?

Why do people post articles about muslim atrocities, but never about the atrocities committed by the US contractors: DynCorp, Blackwater/Xe, et al?

Why did they call it "spreading democracy"?

Why do they kill innocent civilians, including children; and those who they don't kill, they put into sex-trafficking, or they hold them until they harvest their organs?

Why do empires, particularly the UK and Dutch, colonize third world countries - invading, raping, pillaging, taking over their governments, then get pissed off when those colonized people come to live in their country?

Why do the British get pissed off when Pakistani and Indian people come to live in Manchester? They are UK citizens... they were COLONIZED by British force.

Why can't the French see that they colonized Tunisia, Morocco, Lebanon - they invaded those Muslim countries?

Why have people selectively remembered history?

Why are people so incredibly blind to what the hell is happening in these countries?

Why do people insist on sitting in the cave, looking at shadows on the wall, instead of facing the truth? Is it safer there - because one of the shadows looks like a hero who is going to save you from the Globalists?

Why has everyone forgotten the left/right paradigm?

Answer those questions please. I really want to know.

Oh.. a few more questions...

Why do you think these atrocities won't happen at home? Have you heard about Homan Square in Chicago? Do you think you're going to be safe, after you give up all of your freedoms? Do you worry about the loss of your civil rights? Do you worry about the fact that people on domestic flights in the US are being checked by ICE before they're allowed to get off a plane? Do you think you'll enjoy having to present your "papers" on demand, anytime, anywhere?
Do you even have a clue about what is happening right NOW in the US?
Do you feel safer?

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2017, 10:48:16 pm »
I posted the poll results in another thread explaining that about 90% of western Muslims in said polls disagreed with using violence, but that was ignored. We know about "Zbig" and his use of radicalized Muslims to help topple the Soviet presence in Afghanistan, it's been the same modus operandi since then (only the targets have changed). Good luck trying to get any logic out of these guys, they've fallen for the NWO propaganda machine.

I've been through this before when Catholics used to be suspected of being involved with IRA terrorists. Same shit, different decade. "They're all the same", guilt by association. I work with a few Somali Muslims, they turn up and do the job, not much different to anyone else really. If any neighborhoods have a crime problem, it's usually the same ones that have high unemployment and high percentages of single mothers.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2017, 10:52:07 pm »
Today I listened to Michael Savage (posted on Infowars) who ACTUALLY SAID that he was willing to give up freedom for safety.
WTF.

And BTW, I'm moving this thread to Hijacked religions - because that's where it belongs.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2017, 11:02:30 pm »

Seriously?  Michael Savage?  We need to please educate the man.  There can be no safety without freedom.   I'll have to go listen.  Thank you Satyagraha.

love, e

Offline doc

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2017, 11:04:12 pm »

Why did the US/UK/NATO attack Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Egypt, Syria, Libya, and Kosovo?

Why did the GLOBALISTS want to destroy those countries, bombing them "back to the stone age"?

Why can't people see the truth - that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Religion?

Why did Paul Watson forget about the fact that the GLOBALISTS have coopted Islam, creating radical jihadis to fight their own people - pitting Sunnis vs. Wahabbis vs.
Shia - arming them, training them, radicalizing them - then bombing the hell out of them?

What did people expect to happen when the GLOBALISTS destroyed these muslim countries?

Why do people bitch about muslims when they are well aware of the atrocities committed by NATO/DynCorp/US/UK et al?

Why do people NOT UNDERSTAND how they are being MANIPULATED to BLAME the victims of the GLOBALISTS?

Why do people post articles about muslim atrocities, but never about the atrocities committed by the US contractors: DynCorp, Blackwater/Xe, et al?

Why do they kill innocent civilians, including children; and those who they don't kill, they put into sex-trafficking, or they hold them until they harvest their organs?

Why do empires, particularly the UK and Dutch, colonize third world countries - invading, raping, pillaging, taking over their governments, then get pissed off when those colonized people come to live in their country?

Why do the British get pissed off when Pakistani and Indian people come to live in Manchester? They are UK citizens... they were COLONIZED by British force.

Why can't the French see that they colonized Tunisia, Morocco, Lebanon - they invaded those Muslim countries?

Why are people so incredibly blind to what the hell is happening in these countries?

Why do people insist on sitting in the cave, looking at shadows on the wall, instead of facing the truth? Is it safer there - because one of the shadows looks like a hero who is going to save you from the Globalists?

Why do you think these atrocities won't happen at home? Have you heard about Homan Square in Chicago? Do you think you're going to be safe, after you give up all of your freedoms? Do you worry about the loss of your civil rights? Do you worry about the fact that people on domestic flights in the US are being checked by ICE before they're allowed to get off a plane? Do you think you'll enjoy having to present your "papers" on demand, anytime, anywhere?
Do you feel safer?

Excellent. Absolutely correct.  ;D

Offline doc

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2017, 11:06:42 pm »
I posted the poll results in another thread explaining that about 90% of western Muslims in said polls disagreed with using violence, but that was ignored. We know about "Zbig" and his use of radicalized Muslims to help topple the Soviet presence in Afghanistan, it's been the same modus operandi since then (only the targets have changed). Good luck trying to get any logic out of these guys, they've fallen for the NWO propaganda machine.

I've been through this before when Catholics used to be suspected of being involved with IRA terrorists. Same shit, different decade. "They're all the same", guilt by association. I work with a few Somali Muslims, they turn up and do the job, not much different to anyone else really. If any neighborhoods have a crime problem, it's usually the same ones that have high unemployment and high percentages of single mothers.

All true. Do a google on photos of Afghanistan before the Russian invasion. Looks like any city in the world at the time. Skirts, no head dress, women walking together, smiling. Look what the NWO created...

Offline egypt

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2017, 11:28:48 pm »
I posted the poll results in another thread explaining that about 90% of western Muslims in said polls disagreed with using violence, but that was ignored..

doc -- with regard to the poll results, what about the religious justification that to lie and hide (basically anything that needs to be done) in order to accomplish jihad?  Do you think these poll results reflect this?

love, e

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2017, 02:29:34 am »
doc -- with regard to the poll results, what about the religious justification that to lie and hide (basically anything that needs to be done) in order to accomplish jihad?  Do you think these poll results reflect this?

love, e

The term "jihad" means struggle. As such, it can mean a struggle for survival. I don't have access to the context of the question to answer you.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2017, 06:42:22 am »

Do you feel safer?

I agree with Saty on most of these points. If the arrogant and insane imbred globalists and their so called allies (ignorant henchmen, Yes men) didn't stick their noses in all these other countries most of what is happening would not be happening. They went into these countries, murdered their people, caused the migration problem INTENTIONALLY (for regime change, natural resources, elites wish list, whatever) and then caused a big mess for the entire world. THEY DO THIS FOR THEIR SICK AGENDAS, AND THAT IS WHAT NEEDS TO END. GET OUT OF THEIR COUNTRIES, INSANE GLOBALISTS WHO THINK YOU RUN THE WORLD. NO MORE!

They foment strife between various groups, using the poorest of the poor, just like the pathetic Democrats use the poorest and most ignorant of their base to foment chaos in the US (currently happening with all of their brainwashed zombies rioting and interrupting Republican townhalls using idiots who have no clue why they are really there. They give them soundbites and tell them to make an ass of themselves and then Soros and Obama call that OFA Organizing for Action and Free Speech. Sorry its neither. It's causing trouble using ignorant people. period). This is an old game of the elite that has to be called out and stopped. They use chaos to get what they want. NOT THIS TIME LITTLE SICK ELITE BOYS!

WHO REALLY BELONGS IN JAIL, THEIR WEALTH TAKEN AWAY ARE THESE IMBRED SICK GLOBALISTS AND ALL THEIR HENCHMEN, WHO PRETEND TO BE LEADERS BUT ARE NOTHING BUT ARROGANT LOWLIFE YES MEN AND WOMEN. IT IS THEY WHO FOMENT EVERYTHING HAPPENING IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW! IT IS THEY WHO NEED TO BE DETHROWNED ONCE AND FOR ALL.

EXAMPLE: The US Neocons planned to invade 7 countries but no one condemns them? They should be thrown out of the State Dept, Pentagon, wherever they lurk for doing this and fomenting war after war for their globalist friends.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=9073&st=0&

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7133

RANT!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2017, 10:55:01 am »
^^^

spiritual/islamic.

NO, every time I see Islam portrayed as normal (ie...a religion) because it shouldn't be judge by the exception I've got to say this is part of the secret society, it's all part of the deception: because there actions are inline with the "Satanic Verses" see X Muslim Salman Rushdie's fourth novel, first published in 1988, his life has been in danger ever since.
They lie, kill, steal for Allah and rape little boys too, I'm sorry that attitude is obscure from normalize civilize actions; Sharia is their law, it's not religious but political, and secret at that as this thread proves.
Doc, I think you believe the deception and you wouldn't be the first but this is the standard modus operandi in Islam to deceive the world and get them to accept them as legitimate as this tread again show to be effective, look how many well meaning people are falling for the counter intelligent program they are actually trying to run on this forum.   
Islam is a deep state in it's highest form, a secret society, of wickedness beyond most peoples ability to grasp, a cognitive dissonant grandiose is full bloom.
Please watch inforwars Paul Watson's video on touching just a few points about Islam.
Conclusion: Islam is not a religion of peace, or even a religion, all the facts point at it and it's showing how deceptive it is just as this tread shows. 

Finally:
QUESTION are you ignoring the actions that line up with their (Islam) stated goals?
What do you under-stand?

Offline egypt

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2017, 11:13:44 am »
^ ^ ^ ^

Thank you Jacob Law.
So far too, there seems to be deflection and minimization instead of answers to questions, so I now cease to ask any.

love, e

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2017, 11:54:40 am »
NO, every time I see Islam portrayed as normal (ie...a religion) because it shouldn't be judge by the exception I've got to say this is part of the secret society, it's all part of the deception: because there actions are inline with the "Satanic Verses" see X Muslim Salman Rushdie's fourth novel, first published in 1988, his life has been in danger ever since.
They lie, kill, steal for Allah and rape little boys too, I'm sorry that attitude is obscure from normalize civilize actions; Sharia is their law, it's not religious but political, and secret at that as this thread proves.
Doc, I think you believe the deception and you wouldn't be the first but this is the standard modus operandi in Islam to deceive the world and get them to accept them as legitimate as this tread again show to be effective, look how many well meaning people are falling for the counter intelligent program they are actually trying to run on this forum.   
Islam is a deep state in it's highest form, a secret society, of wickedness beyond most peoples ability to grasp, a cognitive dissonant grandiose is full bloom.
Please watch inforwars Paul Watson's video on touching just a few points about Islam.
Conclusion: Islam is not a religion of peace, or even a religion, all the facts point at it and it's showing how deceptive it is just as this tread shows. 

Finally:
QUESTION are you ignoring the actions that line up with their (Islam) stated goals?

Its not a secret society.

The meetings are open to the public, the book is available in the public library, and membership is not secret.

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Rex

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2017, 12:02:32 pm »
I gather that the original poster is from Europe.  The Dalai Lama made an interesting statement about Europe, and in particular Germany:

Dalai Lama Warns ‘Europe Has Taken Too Many Migrants’

http://investmentwatchblog.com/dalai-lama-warns-europe-has-taken-too-many-migrants/

Islam is not a religion, it's a cancerous death cult.  And it is incompatible with the U.S. Constitution.  Americans have constitutionally protected rights to things like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  That means that Islam's slavery, pedophilia and general brutality are unlawful, in the U.S.  Don't know about Europe.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2017, 01:25:40 pm »
... Yai, Yai, Yai. I don't get it ... people keep saying that
the NWO / EURO CHRISTIANS CREATED ISIS and the
crazy muslims! The NWO created the Muslim Brotherhood?
Totally a 'secret' society formalized for jihad in the 1920s!

I am an antique book collector and READER ... one of my
favored subjects is the history of the Holy Land ... I, at the
moment, am reading three separate books (original issue)
from the 1800s, original 'travelogues', written by Americans
and Europeans making the horse-drawn, perilous journey
thru Palestine/Egypt/Israel, etc., all the Biblical sites, etc., with
REVEALING descriptions of the majority muslim population ...
let me tell you ... the HORRIBLE treatment of women and
children was NOT 'created' by 20th C., bankers ... for God's sake.

These 'travelogue-type' books are really the only first-hand TRUE
reports in an era before widespread 'news coverage' in the mid-east.
The authors literally risked their heads going into the muslim lands ...
see Mark Twain's first book, "The Innocents Abroad," published in 1869 ...
a real eye-opener.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2017, 01:36:19 pm »

a real eye-opener.

http://publicliterature.org/pdf/3176.pdf

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2017, 06:42:19 pm »
Its not a secret society.

The meetings are open to the public, the book is available in the public library, and membership is not secret.

Wrong!
I have address this before with  you and you are ignoring the facts.
Lets see you go to Mecca or Medina
Please quit ignoring the evidence your position is very week.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2017, 06:44:54 pm »
... Yai, Yai, Yai. I don't get it ... people keep saying that
the NWO / EURO CHRISTIANS CREATED ISIS and the
crazy muslims! The NWO created the Muslim Brotherhood?
Totally a 'secret' society formalized for jihad in the 1920s!

I am an antique book collector and READER ... one of my
favored subjects is the history of the Holy Land ... I, at the
moment, am reading three separate books (original issue)
from the 1800s, original 'travelogues', written by Americans
and Europeans making the horse-drawn, perilous journey
thru Palestine/Egypt/Israel, etc., all the Biblical sites, etc., with
REVEALING descriptions of the majority muslim population ...
let me tell you ... the HORRIBLE treatment of women and
children was NOT 'created' by 20th C., bankers ... for God's sake.

These 'travelogue-type' books are really the only first-hand TRUE
reports in an era before widespread 'news coverage' in the mid-east.
The authors literally risked their heads going into the muslim lands ...
a real eye-opener.

Right ON!
The problem is you keep showing the evidence and facts and some just keep on ignoring the truth.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Changeling

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2017, 07:58:14 pm »
It was sadly predictable that this thread would be derailed and bespoiled by the usual suspects.

Some people have already made their mind up about this subject, and are impervious to any contraindicatory information (which is completely fine - enjoy yourselves), but at best they can only offer rhetorical questions masquerading as genuine enquiries. However there are people who do have genuine questions, and for them, and the OP, this thread has been ruined.

It's "dog in the manger" behavior, especially since there is already a glut of cloned muslim-bashing threads (oh I forgot, they're "separate trains of thought" ::)).

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2017, 10:15:27 pm »

It was sadly predictable that this thread would be derailed and bespoiled by the usual suspects.

Free speech involves hearing many different perspectives.

This problem has many facets, and is a very complex issue that goes far back into history.

I think this is one of the best threads in this forum. It has not been derailed!

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2017, 11:41:24 pm »
Lets see you go to Mecca or Medina

Last time I checked Saudi Arabia is still open to visitors. They don't have TSA viper teams either.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Last time I checked Saudi Arabia is still open to visitors. They don't have TSA viper teams either.

I'm sorry you can't be the ignorant; do you even know or heard of Mecca?
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!

Some people have already made their mind up about this subject, and are impervious to any contraindicatory information (which is completely fine - enjoy yourselves), but at best they can only offer rhetorical questions masquerading as genuine enquiries. However there are people who do have genuine questions, and for them, and the OP, this thread has been ruined.

It's "dog in the manger" behavior, especially since there is already a glut of cloned muslim-bashing threads (oh I forgot, they're "separate trains of thought" ::)).

Clearly you yourself are being exposed post by post; I am glad you have acknowledge my posting has exposed the error of this thread and its agenda.
What do you under-stand?

Offline doc

1. NO, every time I see Islam portrayed as normal (ie...a religion) because it shouldn't be judge by the exception I've got to say this is part of the secret society, it's all part of the deception:

2.  because there actions are inline with the "Satanic Verses" see X Muslim Salman Rushdie's fourth novel, first published in 1988, his life has been in danger ever since.

3. They lie, kill, steal for Allah and rape little boys too, I'm sorry that attitude is obscure from normalize civilize actions;

4.Sharia is their law, it's not religious but political, and secret at that as this thread proves.

5. Doc, I think you believe the deception and you wouldn't be the first but this is the standard modus operandi in Islam to deceive the world and get them to accept them as legitimate as this tread again show to be effective,

6. look how many well meaning people are falling for the counter intelligent program they are actually trying to run on this forum.   

7. Islam is a deep state in it's highest form, a secret society, of wickedness beyond most peoples ability to grasp, a cognitive dissonant grandiose is full bloom.

8. Please watch inforwars Paul Watson's video on touching just a few points about Islam.

9.Conclusion: Islam is not a religion of peace, or even a religion, all the facts point at it and it's showing how deceptive it is just as this tread shows. 

Finally:
10. QUESTION are you ignoring the actions that line up with their (Islam) stated goals?

Will answer these tomorrow. Had a big day. have had 4 beers and am too tired to concentrate. Cheers.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Wow, I watch Bill Still's Report often and came across this, unbelievable, maybe did you know about this doc? The Video is only 3:12 minutes long.

Women of America, Special Instructions for Your Husband

https://youtu.be/pi6Xh7Re8n4

Published on Feb 5, 2017
Good evening, I’m still reporting on how women of America can avoid severe beatings.
Yes, you heard me right. You see, those of you who welcome adherents of a certain quasi-religious cult into the United States with open arms – just as Germany’s Angela Merkel has – should familiarize themselves with some very specific rules under their laws, and take the opportunity to familiarize your husbands with them as well. It could be the difference between life and death.

Visit our website at http://www.billstill.com
Considered by informed insiders’ as the ultimate resource for surviving economic or financial collapse/crash and attaining the unvarnished truth about the latest US and world news, current events in Washington, and today’s United States political climate. Please Like, Comment & Share.

Good morning, I’m still reporting on Women of America, Special Instructions for Your Husband.
Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos and is the host of his wildly popular daily YouTube Channel the “Still Report”, the quintessential report on the economy and Washington.
What do you under-stand?

Offline doc

Quote from: Jacob Law on February 28, 2017, 11:55:01 AM

1. NO, every time I see Islam portrayed as normal (ie...a religion) because it shouldn't be judge by the exception I've got to say this is part of the secret society, it's all part of the deception:

2.  because there actions are inline with the "Satanic Verses" see X Muslim Salman Rushdie's fourth novel, first published in 1988, his life has been in danger ever since.

3. They lie, kill, steal for Allah and rape little boys too, I'm sorry that attitude is obscure from normalize civilize actions;

4.Sharia is their law, it's not religious but political, and secret at that as this thread proves.

5. Doc, I think you believe the deception and you wouldn't be the first but this is the standard modus operandi in Islam to deceive the world and get them to accept them as legitimate as this tread again show to be effective,

6. look how many well meaning people are falling for the counter intelligent program they are actually trying to run on this forum.   

7. Islam is a deep state in it's highest form, a secret society, of wickedness beyond most peoples ability to grasp, a cognitive dissonant grandiose is full bloom.

8. Please watch inforwars Paul Watson's video on touching just a few points about Islam.

9.Conclusion: Islam is not a religion of peace, or even a religion, all the facts point at it and it's showing how deceptive it is just as this tread shows.

Finally:
    10. QUESTION are you ignoring the actions that line up with their (Islam) stated goals?

1. There no doubt there are secretive factions in Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. But calling Islam as a whole a 'secret society' is ridiculous.

2. Many Muslims love their religion. They stand up for it. Wont apologize for it. Christians were once the same. But the Vatican has abandoned the faithful. Even to the extent of saying that to consider Europe as Christian is disgusting. There are fanatics in every religion. But they dont represent the masses. Although i would think a lot of Muslims would be happy to see Rushdie dead.

3. Democrats and some Republicans "Lie, steal, and rape little boys, for nothing but themselves. The evil men do is rarely because of religion. It is lust, hate, greed, etc. There are good men and bad. Bad and good Muslims. Stop thinking black and white.

4. If sharia is secret....how come you know about it? Yes, Muslims dont separate faith and politics. Thats their belief, it isnt a secret.

5. There is no deception. Although you may believe Muslim immigration is an invasion tactic by Muslims, it isnt. I do believe that the INVASION of Europe by immigrants was done on purpose. But not by Muslim planning. By Globalist planning. Divide and concur. There is a war going on. Globalism vs Nationalism, and the Nationalists are just starting to fight back. Muslims are pawns. However, very violent pawns. Something we have taught them since 911. All they know is war, death, hate, fear. We did that. Or, more accurately, the globalists have.

6. You are right. I am trying to counter the bullshit being spewed about muslims by people who know no better. Not all Muslims are bad. Not all are good. Not all are very religious, not all hate you.

7. Mate, join the army. Volunteer to go and shoot a few of them. Stop talking. 'All hat no cattle.'

8. I can teach Watson a few things about Muslims. Watson is a rock star. I like him. He does make some great points. I agree with much he says. But not all. He is a sensationalist, provocateur. He doesn't attempt any balance. To be taken seriously, you need some balance.

9. Rubbish.

10. OK. Lets talk LINE UP?

1. 1st, 911. Shadow government uses Middle east CIA assets (alCIAda) to attack America for an excuse to invade Muslim countries; with war plans already drawn up.

2. US invades Afghanistan, Iraq. Knowing 911 was an inside job, both these countries were invaded for no other reason than profit, control, power. The 'Taliban' had stopped the Poppy trade in Afghanistan. Production was near zero. Now, in occupied Afghanistan, production is near record levels with US soldiers actually guarding poppy fields. CIA flooding US cities with cheap heroin. WHO IS THE ENEMY?

3. Saddam was put in power by the US. A simple head shot would have removed him. A whole country have since been bombed into the stone age, with hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians butchered by coalition forces. I still dont believe freedom is evil, but it must look that way to Muslims.

4. US is at war in 7 (?) different Muslim countries. They werent invited...

How many countries that arent Muslim, have Muslims invaded in the last 50 years? (1?, Israel in the 60s?)

5. Why do you think muslims are unhappy with the US?

Offline doc

love, e

Hi Egypt. Do you have a link to the poll?

Offline doc

Wow, I watch Bill Still's Report often and came across this, unbelievable, maybe did you know about this doc? The Video is only 3:12 minutes long.

Women of America, Special Instructions for Your Husband

Published on Feb 5, 2017
Good evening, I’m still reporting on how women of America can avoid severe beatings.
Yes, you heard me right. You see, those of you who welcome adherents of a certain quasi-religious cult into the United States with open arms – just as Germany’s Angela Merkel has – should familiarize themselves with some very specific rules under their laws, and take the opportunity to familiarize your husbands with them as well. It could be the difference between life and death.

Visit our website at http://www.billstill.com
Considered by informed insiders’ as the ultimate resource for surviving economic or financial collapse/crash and attaining the unvarnished truth about the latest US and world news, current events in Washington, and today’s United States political climate. Please Like, Comment & Share.

Good morning, I’m still reporting on Women of America, Special Instructions for Your Husband.
Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos and is the host of his wildly popular daily YouTube Channel the “Still Report”, the quintessential report on the economy and Washington.

See. I dont draw my conclusions about a whole group of humans by the rantings of one fanatical dickhead. Obviously you feel comfortable with this extremely narrow view. Im shocked you would find yourself on Prisonplanet forum when this is a place for people who look at more than one side of a topic. You certainly dont fit the bio.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
See. I dont draw my conclusions about a whole group of humans by the rantings of one fanatical dickhead. Obviously you feel comfortable with this extremely narrow view. Im shocked you would find yourself on Prisonplanet forum when this is a place for people who look at more than one side of a topic. You certainly dont fit the bio.

See you are fitting into what us that have been fighting at Prison Planet for the last 10 year, troll, shill and the plan ignorant: they have boasted their design disinformation which I am really thinking you may be all of the above.
Of course you are not going to own anything that points out the deception of Islam; that is the modus operandi for the Islam deception, every time the hypocrisy and radical normal of Islam is pointed out, it's "extremely narrow view" rubbish it is the view and it's the norm.
Before you start accusing a long time standing member you should make sure what you consider obvious to be truth, because I do not obviously feel comfortable with Islam extreme views. . 
What do you under-stand?

Offline doc

See you are fitting into what us that have been fighting at Prison Planet for the last 10 year, troll, shill and the plan ignorant: they have boasted their design disinformation which I am really thinking you may be all of the above.
Of course you are not going to own anything that points out the deception of Islam; that is the modus operandi for the Islam deception, every time the hypocrisy and radical normal of Islam is pointed out, it's "extremely narrow view" rubbish it is the view and it's the norm.
Before you start accusing a long time standing member you should make sure what you consider obvious to be truth, because I do not obviously feel comfortable with Islam extreme views. .

YOU yourself ARE what you claim to hate. AN EXTREMEST. You have no idea whats in peoples hearts. You know no Muslims. You have never had any sort of relationship with one, or a family, or a community. Yet you pretend you are an expert on a subject to which it is obvious to everyone you know nothing about!  You are a intellectual cave man. Im sure many intelligent people here at PP have made that observation over time.

You have no idea about 'sharia law' beyond that of what i posted. The depth of your CORRECT learning of sharia law is what i have provided for you. Even a quick search of Google is beyond you! Being ignorant is no excuse to call deeper thinkers than yourself (most of us) shills or trolls. You are a mental Democrat. You, like them sink to gutter levels of name calling when confronted with truth, higher intelligence or better debate. Because you have limited mental capacity You accuse people of trolling, or shill, Accuse of racism, Nazism, anti-semitizm, homophobia etc when you feel mentally threatened. Which, by having a below average IQ like yours, would be OFTEN!

Now before your mum takes you PC off you, or before you enlist in the military and show some moral courage in your beliefs, do some research, talk to some Muslims, do some mental exercises, learn to spell, then come back here and pretend you have the mental capacity to discuss these topics with your intellectual superiors.

You notice i dont bother calling you a troll or shill? I know you arent. It takes me more than one post to beat them in a debate...

Now go back your hate thread and leave this one for the grown ups, or i'll tell your mum you are watching porn again.

Offline One Revelator

I dont want a shit fight.

Well, that didn't take very long. 48 hours later.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Changeling

He was much more patient than I would have been, and for much longer.

This was a good thread, with good debate and information. Then the usual suspects turned up, or dropped their facade as applicable, and went about turning it into one of their familiar slurry pits, as if there aren't far too many of those around here already.

Offline Rex

lol.  I love it when Islam's wise men speak out.  Imagine how brainwashed the target audience for "instruction" like this must be.

Offline doc

Mate, i have been, and will be patient. But excuse me if i dont suffer fools gladly. The half wit even called me a shill and troll for offering a voice of reason. Some people dont like people being reasonable.. who is the troll?

Offline Rex

Mate, i have been, and will be patient. But excuse me if i dont suffer fools gladly. The half wit even called me a shill and troll for offering a voice of reason. Some people dont like people being reasonable.. who is the troll?

So, do you really consider your behavior here to be "patient"?  And do you really think you've spoken with a "voice of reason"?

Offline egypt

Hi Egypt. Do you have a link to the poll?

doc -- the poll is mentioned in freedom-commonsense's post.

love, e

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
YOU yourself ARE what you claim to hate. AN EXTREMEST. You have no idea whats in peoples hearts. You know no Muslims. You have never had any sort of relationship with one, or a family, or a community. Yet you pretend you are an expert on a subject to which it is obvious to everyone you know nothing about!  You are a intellectual cave man. Im sure many intelligent people here at PP have made that observation over time.

You have no idea about 'sharia law' beyond that of what i posted. The depth of your CORRECT learning of sharia law is what i have provided for you. Even a quick search of Google is beyond you! Being ignorant is no excuse to call deeper thinkers than yourself (most of us) shills or trolls. You are a mental Democrat. You, like them sink to gutter levels of name calling when confronted with truth, higher intelligence or better debate. Because you have limited mental capacity You accuse people of trolling, or shill, Accuse of racism, Nazism, anti-semitizm, homophobia etc when you feel mentally threatened. Which, by having a below average IQ like yours, would be OFTEN!

Now before your mum takes you PC off you, or before you enlist in the military and show some moral courage in your beliefs, do some research, talk to some Muslims, do some mental exercises, learn to spell, then come back here and pretend you have the mental capacity to discuss these topics with your intellectual superiors.

You notice i dont bother calling you a troll or shill? I know you arent. It takes me more than one post to beat them in a debate...

Now go back your hate thread and leave this one for the grown ups, or i'll tell your mum you are watching porn again.

Dealing with Muslims is always the same; and man you couldn't be more wrong about my past and relations with the Muslim people. There are two typical types of Muslims, those trapped in the insanity of its iron fist of oppression and those privileged that spout out the hate disguised as Sharia Law. I recognize its evil right away and its always the same lie and its two classes.
I will not fall for its hate and accusations I know you and its types and the thousands of people its hate has injured and killed. Yes there are many people known as Muslim that are beautiful and loving but they are not real Muslim just trapped it the hate of Islam because they were borne into it and ruled by fear and threats.  I hate Islam and can wait to see its demise, the sooner the better and then the many good people trapped in it can be free of its hate and oppression. 
I pray to God that I will see it utterly destroyed.

And your credibility to call a long time member of the forum a troll is rich.
Your reason is now suspect to say the least, so just so you know I think I was right on. Muslims troll everything to spread the propaganda of it secret society, religion of peace, give us a break.
I hope I am breaking your spell you are seeking to cast on this forum, Jesus Christ is the Lord of Lord and every knee will bow and confess it.

What do you under-stand?