Author Topic: Dennis Kucinich, Intelligence community is behind WH attacks.  (Read 1221 times)

Offline chris jones

Dennis Kucinich, Intelligence community is behind WH attacks.
« on: February 16, 2017, 05:15:48 pm »
'Wake Up!': Kucinich Says Intel Community Making 'Unprecedented ...
insider.foxnews.com/.../kucinich-intelligence-community-games-t...

2  - Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) was a guest Tuesday on "Mornings with Maria" ... Kucinich said Trump must get a hold of the intelligence community ...
Kucinich: “The White House is under attack from elements inside the ...
investmentwatchblog.com/kucinich-the-white-house-is-under-atta...

20 h - Former Dem Congressman Dennis Kucinich ... “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from ... .com/news/2017-01-15/scathing-attack-cia-director-brennan-warns-trump-watch-what-he-says.
Trump attacks set intelligence community on edge - CNNPolitics.com
www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/us-intelligence-trump/
4  jan  2017 - Intelligence officials are increasingly dismayed about President-elect Donald ... Trump attacks set intelligence community on edge ..... the intelligence community and his behind-the-scenes behavior when he's sitting across ...
Dennis Kucinich: “The White House is under attack from elements ...
galacticconnection.com/dennis-kucinich-the-white-house-is-unde...

5 h - Dennis Kucinich: “The White House is under attack from elements inside the ... There's a game going on inside the intelligence community where there are ... by the intelligence community to perpetuate the Cold War is behind ... on here in the intelligence community,” said Kucinich, who urged Trump to take ...
Kucinich: "The White House is under attack from elements inside the ...
www.activistpost.com › Politics

1 day - “Whether you're for Trump or against Trump, the White House is under ... There's a game going on inside the intelligence community where ...
Dennis Kucinich believes the cia wants Trump gone and new cold war ...
www.mmo-champion.com › ... › General Off-Topic
Kucinich, a former long time congressman known for being one of the most liberal ... Trump directly attacked them, so it's only natural that they would want him gone. .... Trump or a non-partisan independent intelligence community owing loyalty to ... and things like the Patriot Act, which the cia also was providing intel behind.
Dennis Kucinich: “The White House is under attack ... - NewZSentinel
newzsentinel.com/dennis-kucinich-the-white-house-is-under-attac...

4 h- Dennis Kucinich: “The White House is under attack from elements inside the intelligence community! ... There's a game going on inside the intelligence community where ... by the intelligence community to perpetuate the Cold War is behind ... Flynn submitted his resignation to President Donald Trump on ...
"He Will Die In Jail" - Intelligence Community Ready To "Go Nuclear ...
www.zerohedge.com/.../he-will-die-jail-intelligence-community-r...
T
15 hr - Just got an EM fm senior IC friend, it began: 'He will die in jail'." ... Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 15, 2017 ..... Trump can personally fund some of his intel and attacks, leaving the ... 113,429 - "Wake Up America" Dennis Kucinich Defends Trump, Issues Dire Warning About "Deep State".
Dennis Kucinich Acurately Outlines The Danger Of a Rogue ...
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/.../dennis-kucinich-acurately...

2 d- Former Representative Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) appeared on Fox News to ... more dangerous issue of a rogue intelligence community undermining the ... February 15th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #27 .... and His Divine commandments and are being persecuted and attacked .
Flynn witch hunt will hamper Trump's foreign policy - Trump battling ...
https://www.sott.net/.../342641-Flynn-witch-hunt-will-hamper-Tr...

2 days- Trump's enemies and some intelligence officials accused Flynn of lying about the ... But by throwing ais

Offline One Revelator

Re: Dennis Kucinich, Intelligence community is behind WH attacks.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 05:25:12 pm »
Kucinich Warns of “Deep State”, Defends Trump, Tells America to “Wake Up”

Posted by Mish | February 16, 2017 3:58:39

Dennis Kucinich, Former U.S. Rep. and Democratic presidential candidate, defended Donald Trump on “Mornings with Maria” on Tuesday.

In regards to Michael Flynn’s resignation, Kucinich defended Trump and told America to “Wake Up”

Anti-Russia Game

In the interview, Kucinich blamed factions of the US intelligence community for wanting to end any positive relationship between Russia and the US, hoping for a return of the cold war.

Kucinich did not see this as an anti-Trump game, but rather an anti-Russia game” “It’s not just this administration. I want to remind the views and all those who are on the panel that in the closing months of the Obama administration, they put together a deal with Russia to create peace in Syria. A few days later, a military strike in Syria killed a hundred Syrian soldiers and that ended the agreement. What happened is inside the intelligence and the Pentagon there was a deliberate effort to sabotage an agreement the White House made.”

This is like “Deep State” said Kucinich.

My take: Anyone against war wanting to open ties with Russia has at least something on the ball.

Mike “Mish” Shedlock

https://mishtalk.com/2017/02/16/kucinich-warns-of-deep-state-defends-trump-tells-america-to-wake-up/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 07:06:59 pm »
Why is it so important to the IC to revive the cold war?

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 07:25:30 pm »

Two things.

As with ANY agency, the need to justify their existence. They're scared to death of being dismantled in any way. P e r p e t u a l war on <insert vaguely-defined concept here>. How many people in government jobs do you know of that got laid off due to downsizing? I can't think of any. It's the ultimate job security. You could sleep at your desk and they wouldn't fire you. Their worst nightmare is being declared "obsolete".

They're going with the MIC/wartime economy. As I stated before, though, economy ALWAYS follows policy. Wall Street is incredibly flexible and quick to adapt. They don't need the MIC.

The cold war was the most prosperous time for the MIC/gov employees. A neocon paradise. Money was plentiful and body bags were practically non-existent. The public didn't seem to mind as long as sons and daughters weren't maimed or killed.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 07:40:48 pm »
Two things.

As with ANY agency, the need to justify their existence. They're scared to death of being dismantled in any way. P e r p e t u a l war on <insert vaguely-defined concept here>. How many people in government jobs do you know of that got laid off due to downsizing? I can't think of any. It's the ultimate job security. You could sleep at your desk and they wouldn't fire you.

They're going with the MIC/wartime economy. As I stated before, though, economy ALWAYS follows policy. Wall Street is incredibly flexible and quick to adapt. They don't need the MIC.

The cold war was the most prosperous time for the MIC/gov employees. A neocon paradise. Money was plentiful and body bags were practically non-existent. The public didn't seem to mind as long as sons and daughters weren't maimed or killed.

So strange... we've been in a CONTINUAL war for years ... really since 911, and increased over Obama's terms. So I wonder what the hell the reason for a new cold war is; given we're already spending trillions (and "misplacing" trillions) on the MIC.
I was wondering if there was a strategic need for this ... I was under the impression that we wanted better relations with Russia in order to prevent their China romance.
? Strange.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 07:48:06 pm »
So strange... we've been in a CONTINUAL war for years ... really since 911, and increased over Obama's terms. So I wonder what the hell the reason for a new cold war is; given we're already spending trillions (and "misplacing" trillions) on the MIC.
I was wondering if there was a strategic need for this ... I was under the impression that we wanted better relations with Russia in order to prevent their China romance.
? Strange.

Not so strange when you consider the continual war really kicking off with the National Security Act of 1947. This government has a 70 year old addiction. Intelligence agencies are a deep part of it.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 12:10:56 pm »
            Fear tactics controll, create hatred & divisions. I remember hiding under my desk in school when the warning systems would be screaching, people were building bomb shelters etc. A state of fear is a form of controll.
            Now that Russia is no longer the USSR/Communist the insiders have decided to perpetrate ill will.
many have forgotten Reagen and Gorbachev together brought down the wall, in fact Gorby was considered a traitor to the communist party members and they were planing a coup- Millitary command, he actually risked his life to end communism.
           The illustrious MSM sucklings continue to say Russia  more or less invaded and took over Cremia
The truth:Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia | Reuters
www.reuters.com/.../us-ukraine-crisis-idUSBREA1Q1E82014031...

16  mar  2014 - Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia ... Turnout was 83 percent, he added - a high figure given that many who opposed ..... down several public NATO websites with attacks on Saturday, the alliance said.Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia | Reuters

16  mar 2014 - Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia ... Turnout was 83 percent, he added - a high figure given that many who opposed ..... down several public NATO websites with attacks on Saturday, the alliance said.Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia | Reuters
Traduzir esta página
16  march 2014 - Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia ... Turnout was 83 percent, he added - a high figure given that many who opposed ..... down several public NATO websites with attacks on Saturday, the alliance said.
   The MSM will of course say this was rigged to slice and dice Crimean voters and Putin, however i have dug around and this is basically accepted by credible sources..
   Who has mucked up for the past few decades, being honest that is.. USA's ADM & intell DOD  shadow gov.etc. have invaded more Middle East nations and killed more humans  than I care to mention.
   Russia, did they actually invade the Ukraine, or was there forces and ops that were initiated causing this, lets be realistic. Russia is surrounded by NATO, for what?  Lot's of military , armament, lives and $$$ involved.
   I have heard trump say, or at minimum go along with NATO on the Ukraine angle, Russia invades BS..I'm dissapointed he has been led to beleive this.  i would hope the Ukraine people get to vote one way or another, afterall it is their right though no NATO official , nor high placed pols have asked for this.
  Just to mention, Gorbachev was born in the Ukraine, his entire family  lived there. When asked about the situation and if Ukranians would vote, he became emotional and upset at the situations brought on by the shadow govs and their using NATO infiltration tactics and power shows. Yes, Gorbachev the same guy who stopped the USSR/communism and took down the wall.
  For me, I would sooner get along with Russia than see another cold war begin or worse.
The USA regimes of past have been making enemy's globally, I sincerly beleive it's time to get real and seek fair negotiations. MUCK the shadow gov. It's time to stop blowing up nations and creating enemy's, lets attempt to get along or we leave a true Sh**t show for the young ones.