Author Topic: France's Marine Le Pen Says EU Responsible For "Monstrous Chaos In Syria"  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
France's Marine Le Pen Says EU Responsible For "Monstrous Chaos In Syria"
6 October 2016
, by Tyler Durden (Zero Hedge)
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-06/frances-marine-le-pen-says-eu-responsible-monstrous-chaos-syria
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
^^^

... she is a breath of fresh air and
will almost certainly TRUMP all the
crazy left-tards in the French election.
I was reading the comments and this
makes me laugh ... these people are
off-the-scale stupid:

ROTFLMAO:

MillionDollarBonus_ mofreedom Oct 6, 2016 10:59 AM

WRONG! Assad is responsible for the chaos in Syria, and Putin is his accomplice. We are trying to bring peace and democracy to Syria - this is our official objective, that has been communicated on all accredited media outlets. We are on a moral quest to liberate Syria - and this is the basis for all of our foreign policy decisions. Watch the news and get educated - you people are embarrassing.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Al Bundy

^^^

... she is a breath of fresh air and
will almost certainly TRUMP all the
crazy left-tards in the French election.
I was reading the comments and this
makes me laugh ... these people are
off-the-scale stupid:

ROTFLMAO:

MillionDollarBonus_ mofreedom Oct 6, 2016 10:59 AM

WRONG! Assad is responsible for the chaos in Syria, and Putin is his accomplice. We are trying to bring peace and democracy to Syria - this is our official objective, that has been communicated on all accredited media outlets. We are on a moral quest to liberate Syria - and this is the basis for all of our foreign policy decisions. Watch the news and get educated - you people are embarrassing.

Jackson, "watch the news and get educated".  ;D  I thought that we gain the education in schools and in the media (mis)information.