Author Topic: Warning! Alert! Urgent information from informed whistleblower !  (Read 1963 times)

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-events-of-9232016.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheEndTimesForecaster+%28The+End+Times+Forecaster%29

source >>The End Times Forecaster

Please  read at link to bottom......I don't think I'm crying wolf here....at least I hope not.

THIS IS FRIDAY SEPT 23RD – WE ARE HEADING INTO THE WEEKEND -  GET THIS MESSAGE OUT NOW!

THIS MAY BE WHY THE RV/GCR HAS NOT YET BEEN RELEASED – ESPECIALLY FOR THE UNITED STATES – AS ALL EFFORTS ARE NOW UNDERWAY BY THE UNITED NATIONS AND THE CABAL TO BEGIN THE FINAL TAKE DOWN OF THE UNITED STATES

THIS IS TO BE CONSIDERED A DECLARATION OF WAR BY THE UNITED NATIONS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES

WE HAVE BEEN ALERTED THAT EVEN THE USE OF NUKES IN THE UNITED STATES IS UNDER CONSIDERATION!!!!

YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS BEING REPORTED VIA THE MAINSTREET MEDIA – THIS IS NOT TO BE KNOWN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC – THIS WARNING IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU VIA INSIDE WHISTLEBLOWER SOURCES ONLY

EFFORTS ARE UNDERWAY RIGHT NOW TO GET MORE ‘DEMONSTRATIONS’ UNDERWAY THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES TO GIVE CAUSE TO INITIATE MARTIAL LAW NATIONWIDE

THIS WILL MEAN ….. - LOCK DOWN NATIONWIDE  - CANNOT TRAVEL WITHOUT PRESENTING   PAPERS - CANNOT GO TO GROCERY STORES - CANNOT PURCHASE GAS - CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT GOING    THROUGH CHECKPOINTS - ROUNDUPS OF CITIZENRY   - TRIPS TO FEMA CAMPS - SOME WILL BE SHOT DOWN IN PLACE - GUN
CONFISCATION ................................

Offline marlowe

Re: Warning! Alert! Urgent information from informed whistleblower !
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 04:21:43 am »
           THE END IS UPON US. NOW. MUST SEE This is it. We are there. RIGHT NOW

source   >>>9Nania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5DL8YjxpmA&feature=em-uploademail

Published on Sep 24, 2016

This is it. We are there. RIGHT NOW

MORE INFORMATION BELOW (Click SHOW MORE):

Print the Charts at: http://indigoflower.net/

Offline marlowe

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 06:26:18 am »

Alternative Media Will Be Gone in 6 Months Unless We Act Quickly

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/09/24/alt-media-will-be-gone-in-6-months-unless-we-act-quickly/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=alt-media-will-be-gone-in-6-months-unless-we-act-quickly

from Dave Hodges  of the  common  sense  show

We do not have to wait for Obama’s giveaway of the Internet to ICANN to bring about mass censorship of the Independent Media. The attacks are already commencing.

This morning, I was banned from Facebook for posting a video about how my small community defeated the New World Order by restoring our lost property rights when the forces of John McCain and the Central American Free Trade Agreement/CANAMEX Highway Corridor were trying to force myself and 300 of my neighbors off of their land without compensation.

Offline marlowe

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 04:56:52 am »
Yet 5 Days and New York City Will Be Destroyed!?

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2016/09/yet-5-days-and-new-york-city-will-be.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheEndTimesForecaster+%28The+End+Times+Forecaster%29

Conclusion

Will NYC be destroyed within 5 days? I do not know, as I originally wrote I do not know the individuals making the claims. But I do believe, because of all the signaling, that one day NYC will be destroyed. Will it happen this week? I do not know, but let’s think about this fictional scenario.

Suppose that during the debate Donald Trump totally annihilates Hillary. It then becomes clear to the powers aligned with satan that they must eliminate both candidates—Trump because they cannot have him win, and Hillary because she is unelectable. So they call out the big guns—the Russian tsunami bomb, which creates an East Coast tsunami that, is blamed on an asteroid. As a result there cannot be a crash because the stock market is gone, and banking is shut down. The country quickly falls into chaos, martial law is declared, as we were just alerted to, and the election is suspended… Welcome to the new USA.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 05:13:57 am »

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-events-of-9232016.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheEndTimesForecaster+%28The+End+Times+Forecaster%29

source >>The End Times Forecaster

Please  read at link to bottom......I don't think I'm crying wolf here....at least I hope not.

THIS IS FRIDAY SEPT 23RD – WE ARE HEADING INTO THE WEEKEND -  GET THIS MESSAGE OUT NOW!

THIS MAY BE WHY THE RV/GCR HAS NOT YET BEEN RELEASED – ESPECIALLY FOR THE UNITED STATES – AS ALL EFFORTS ARE NOW UNDERWAY BY THE UNITED NATIONS AND THE CABAL TO BEGIN THE FINAL TAKE DOWN OF THE UNITED STATES

THIS IS TO BE CONSIDERED A DECLARATION OF WAR BY THE UNITED NATIONS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES

WE HAVE BEEN ALERTED THAT EVEN THE USE OF NUKES IN THE UNITED STATES IS UNDER CONSIDERATION!!!!

YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS BEING REPORTED VIA THE MAINSTREET MEDIA – THIS IS NOT TO BE KNOWN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC – THIS WARNING IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU VIA INSIDE WHISTLEBLOWER SOURCES ONLY

EFFORTS ARE UNDERWAY RIGHT NOW TO GET MORE ‘DEMONSTRATIONS’ UNDERWAY THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES TO GIVE CAUSE TO INITIATE MARTIAL LAW NATIONWIDE

THIS WILL MEAN ….. - LOCK DOWN NATIONWIDE  - CANNOT TRAVEL WITHOUT PRESENTING   PAPERS - CANNOT GO TO GROCERY STORES - CANNOT PURCHASE GAS - CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT GOING    THROUGH CHECKPOINTS - ROUNDUPS OF CITIZENRY   - TRIPS TO FEMA CAMPS - SOME WILL BE SHOT DOWN IN PLACE - GUN
CONFISCATION ................................

Citizens of New York City,
do not let to fear of religious fanatics like such William Frederick.
NYC will not be destroyed.