Author Topic: Extreme UV causing crop failure | Pomegranates ripe on outside/NOT on inside!  (Read 852 times)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Extreme UV causing crop failure | Pomegranates ripe on outside/NOT on inside! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMmtfVrIvVM

Sep 22, 2016 MrMBB333

ELEVATED UV CREATING "FRANKENFRUIT": More evidence that something, more than likely an elevated UV frequency is causing fruits and vegetables of various kinds to ripen differently.

Pomegranate season in North America is September thru February, so far I have opened 6 what clearly appear to be ripe pomegranates and once opened the seeds are not near ripe.

I have even let some set in the window for a few days to possibly finish ripening...did not work.

Reminds me of the 'ripe' tomatoes I picked in June, clearly solid red on the outside...pure green on the inside?!

I have to admit, in 30+ years of growing tomatoes that was a first for me personally.

Had exactly the same problem with some wild peaches a bought a week ago grown in Spain.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Honor18

I have a garden every summer that me and my granddaughter take care of when she visits weekly and this year it has been a brutal summer here in north central florida and I could get nothing to grow it all basically burned up and would not grow what so ever ....