Author Topic: I just really don't understand  (Read 7560 times)

Offline sneexe21

• how are you?
I just really don't understand
« on: August 08, 2007, 05:59:39 pm »
I don't understand why people still accept that "terrorists" blew up our towers.  First off, why the hell would they want to do that anyway.  And then what good did it do them?  My mother and I were talking about 9/11 and i said "i just want to go up to Bush or Rumsfeld and say, why did you blow up our towers?"  She was absolutley appalled at what i said.  Then she started saying things like "well, osama bin laden could have benifited from it." can you say b.s.?  Then her conversation turned to anger, like she hated the terrorists.  Look, you can't win a war on terror and to believe so is completly absurd.  What are they gonna do, just say "Got em' all!" The main point of me writing all this is, it's clean and clear that bombs (chordite) were used to demolish the towers.  (not to mention there was no damn plane at the pentagon) so why are people still eating this terrorism s**t up!?  It pains me to believe that all americans are just willing to listen to micheal savage and all of those guys. (which if you listen to em' latley there running out of answers) and just accept it.  Without once thinking, not that 9/11 was an inside job, but just not what it appears to be.  I'm not gonna lie because personally i don't care but im new to this forrum thing and i hope to be hearing from you people.  This crap makes me sick.
THE BEST WAY TO ENSLAVE THE PEOPLE IS TO MAKE THEM BELIEVE THEY ARE FREE...

Offline THX1138EB4

Re: I just really don't understand
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 06:42:25 pm »
I personaly believe that 9/11 was carried out by the intelligence services in cahoots with everyone with something to gain.

But,

And then what good did it do them?

OK, Terrorism 101,

Terrorism is part and parcel of the blueprint for "violent revolution" championed by the FLN in the liberation of Algeria and is based on the ideas and writings of Karl Marx and Jean-Paul Satre. These teachings are the cornerstone of Islamic Fundamentalist terrorism.

The idea is that the population can be "freed" with terrorist violence. Shocked into action if you like. Violence and Terrorism awakens people from apathy. Once awake, they can be mobilised.

This is why terrorists blow up civilians, to shock and disgust people to their core, to compel them to ask "why?".

By this measure, 9/11 was the PERFECT terrorist attack, it's the reason that you are reading this. It awoke you from apathy as it should've done.

Problem is, terrorists didn't do it. Instead they where just blamed for it. It was turned into a religeous "Hate crime" and it was effective in turning many people against the Muslim world.

The actual perpetrators of 9/11 have inadvertently politicised a generation of people.

Offline uwaf

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 06:44:09 pm »
Welcome  8) Soon there's going to be a big storm! a "TERRORSTORM" Store water and can goods.

Offline 9-11 truther

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 06:53:18 pm »
You said you personally DON'T CARE THAT >:( 9-11 WAS an inside job or that these treasonous bastards have murdereed thousands of innocent people including our poor troops too and have LITERALLY DESTROYED AMERICA FROM WITHIN NOW! GONE IS AMERICA AND OUR PRECIOUS FREEDOM'S AND PRIVACY, and all for these pure evil Satan worshipper's of the NWO!

Offline 9-11 truther

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 06:59:19 pm »
People are in DENIAL,just like in Nazi, Germany! They can't or don't want to comprehend that people in our OWN gov't did 9-11! It's far easier to think those brown skinned people killed thousands on 9-11 then pure evil, Satan worshippng, treasonous Bush and cohorts! WE ARE LIVING IN NAZI,GERMANY NOW, AND WORSE!  :'( To believe 9-11 was an inside job means people MUST face facts and then MUST act on their believes too! It's called being in DENAIL, JUST LIKE IN NAZI, Germany! They will  NOT wake up some of them til Gestpo takes them to FEMA "civilian detention camps" FACT!

Offline sneexe21

• how are you?
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 08:52:38 pm »
yeah yes has the idea

-sorry i didn't spell your name all crazy lookin

Offline Gator

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 09:31:43 pm »
What's really gonna shock you is the fact the cavemen didn't have enough intelligence to take down the towers in the first place ? 

I saw all the coincidences back in the JFK assassination that illuminated during the whole investigation.  It was just as spectacular as 9-11, why would anyone look over there, when its all right HERE ? 

Offline Sonja

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 02:28:27 am »
Here we come to psychology. This was well thought out. Trauma induces a certain state of shock, and denial. Even on a plain piece of paper. For example, pre 911, if you had written down that an all powerful Muslim, from a cave in Afg. could organize 19 hijackers with boxcutters, to hijack 4 planes, at the same time, hit 75% of their targets , bring down 3 bldgs in NYC and hit the Pentagon, with one crashing in Penna and the US government could do nothing about it, people would have laughed and thougt it fiction.  Given the trauma, they believed this insane story from the shock of the spectacular event, and have no questions. They cannot afford to have questions or it will break everything they have ever believed in , America, right or wrong, we are the good, the right, the brave, defenders of Democracy Worldwide.
People, average people have a consience. They cannot comprehend that that 'good ole boy' in the WH does not have one, that anyone does not have one, yet 1 in 25 people are born with no conscience and are recruited by higher ups for these attributes. See: The Sociopath Next Door.

I live in Taos, so does Donald Rumsfeld. He often has work done on his many properties. People often say to me, he is a 'nice guy, generous even'. I shudder at this. Sociopaths have no conscience, their only way of interaction is manipulation and they are often very charming. They take no satisfaction from family or relationships as we know them, it is all a farce, so they are GOOD at it, lifelong. They spend a lifetime HIDING that they have no conscience. They know there is something different about them, but cannot grasp what it is, and WE cannot grasp what it is to be without.

So, as an answer, the majority of the public cannot grasp and simply would have a complete internal meltdown if they could for a moment in time comprehend that your average person, government official with whom they somewhat relate -of their own race and country- would design to KILL them for an agenda -not having a conscience-what-so-ever. its easier to believe and certainely to sell that someone else, outside the race, with a crazy (religious or political) agenda would. I recommend people see the movie Babel,  (new release)which deals with cultural fear , spanning events occurring that touches 4 countries, and the way its filmed , you get how we have been programmed to fear each other, you feel it and get to know your own prejudices.

Now, one of the great 911 filmers, I forget who, said that it is likely a good thing that 911 truth is not instantaneous right now. For example, he said, if it came on the news , which said 911 has been proven an Inside Job and the US government or International Bankers have been PROVEN complicite in the killing of 3000 plus, etc, the stock market and US economy would crash in ONE DAY.
I can see this as true.

I also have trouble with long time friends who will not 'wake up'. Its not that they 'dont know' its that some part of their brain refuses to look at it. They cant, they are not ready. It's terribly frustrating, especially if they try as they might to make YOU out to be crazy. Its been tried on me for years. I used to wonder, now I just say, when you are ready you will see, but I make sure to tell them
THEY ARE DEAD WRONG and there is NO, ZERO DOUBT if they WANT to look at the evidence, until they are willing, we dont talk about it.

Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline jbrid1138

• Governments don't care, individuals do. MARK TWAIN
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 05:17:55 am »
(snip) This crap makes me sick.
SNEEXE21

Those 19-Arabs didn't blow up those buildings at the WTC; first of all no one in the entire history of mankind had ever witnessed a steel-framed high rise building being completely demolished like what we all saw happen that day (and we'd seen fire, and we'd seen rain -- make that airplane collisions), so they (the 19-Arabs) had nothing to base their 'planned' action of total destruction upon either -- now did they.  And when the second airplane flew closer and saw the first tower still standing -- it shed no new insight into anything that would pursue now did it.  In fact if history is any kind of teacher -- their earlier attempts at destroying the towers back in the early 1990s (using actual explosives) proved to no avail either // so again, what would have made them think otherwise?  Nothing.

And yet total destruction followed.  Two airplanes bringing down an entire World Trade Center of steel and concrete.  Bullshit -- That's what it was.  A disaster for sure but a BIG LIE in the presentation.  A magic trick, a slight of the hand, a finger pointed at another as to who to lay the guilt upon.  Not 19-Arabs, but a rogue element working inside our government who had all the reason and means to carry off such a crime.

And they (the rogue element) knew the towers were gonna come down, regardless of what history indicated, they knew because they took the time and effort to position high explosives to insure the event // an event they needed to launch the United States into anger and into a war with a country that had neither the means nor the will to attack us (Iraq).  We attacked them // they never attacked us.  And in our government's ill conceived plans the TRUTH of that eventually came to the surface when Bush admitted years later that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.  About damn time some truth came through, wouldn't you say.

We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
 -- James Madison (Fourth President USA 1809-1817)

Offline sneexe21

• how are you?
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 10:24:12 am »
man, for real

you know, i have heard other news reports from 9/11 and one of them reported that the second tower had been hit.  Which is all well and good but with one problem... some of these reports happened before it actually WAS hit!  (no we didn't stage a massive attack on our own people...) BASTARDS!!!  what the hell are we gonna do?...

Offline jbrid1138

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 11:52:47 am »
I can't answer that last question, simply because I have no damn idea myself.

But here's the thing, they still mostly continue to believe they got away with it this time too.  There has been many other incidents of which 9/11 is only one, terrible as it is, only one thing.

Since the internet, these many things have become more and more aware to us ordinary citizens, the same ones that were before going about our daily business thinking every thing was right as rain with the world, especially when it came to the good ol' USA and our approach to world matters.  Somehow in all that the fact that we are the only country to have dropped an atomic bomb (two of them, actually) on a couple of cities (that means innocents -- women, children, men, cats, dogs, mokeys, squirrels, etc) // we somehow push that out of our head when it comes to the good thoughts we continued within our deeply sound asleep state of mind.  The internet has changed that, real quick like.  Stuff like the USS Liberty, the killing of JFK, the lies leading us to Vietnam, the lies leading us to Iraq, etc.

What I would suggest is understand that if we know these things, and they know that we know these things -- then someday soon the table is gonna turn.  Now which direction that might take I can only hope for the best.  Among those of us that have come to question and understand more of the happenings here, I would hope are some pretty smart folks that want to see these lies stopped and will know the correct and legal way of going about getting them stopped and our situation fixed for the better of all.  First things first, however, is more and more of us have to find ourselves on the side of truth wanting to maintain that truth no matter what.  Legal of course.  A new and unbiased panel to thoroughly investigate and announce their findings of 9/11 is a good place to start.

Chances of that happening here in the United States of America before 2-o'clock in the afternoon is probably slim to none.  This will most likely have to be a worldwide court of authority.  Is there such a thing?  Our government needs to be judged accordingly, right down to determining the cause of it all.  Seems only fair and honest way to ever get an answer otherwise.  If we allow the guilty to judge themself -- it'll never happen folks. 

Keep researching and keep spreading the word of truth.  Do so without becoming the terrorist we've been warned about, and do so without becoming the conspiracy nut they are quick to label us.  I suppose some association with this forum is find and dandy as long as we're not tied to the computer keyboard.  Talk to friends, share with those that will listen.  Be serious because this is serious stuff.  Enough from me.  As I said, hell, I don't know what I'm going to do either.  Pray, I suppose.  It can't hurt none.   
We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

Offline Skep Dick

• Now on the Infowars network
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 07:03:25 pm »
i said "i just want to go up to Bush or Rumsfeld and say, why did you blow up our towers?"
Well ya don't wanna ask Cheney that question as you'll likely be arrested for "assaulting the Vice President!"

Look, you can't win a war on terror and to believe so is completly absurd.
They know that, and they don't intend to win either.  The longer the war, the greater $$$£££ the Military Industrial Complex make from it.

What are they gonna do, just say "Got em' all!" The main point of me writing all this is, it's clean and clear that bombs (chordite) were used to demolish the towers.
A casual glimpse of the towers dissolving into dust is obvious that fire could not cause such a collapse.  They may then say the impact of the planes combined with the fire caused the collapse, but the sheer size and strength of the towers could still take a pounding and remain relatively undamaged.

(not to mention there was no damn plane at the pentagon) so why are people still eating this terrorism s**t up!?
Because they have been trained to believe that the TV is G*d and it's word is infallible.  I know its shit, but next time you're down the pub, or even walking around the streets, shops, etc. you can see by their vacant-eyed expression that they've been watching tabloid TV, possiblly for decades, and their zombified look, together with their delusional beliefs that the govt cares about the county and it's people and they themselves are part of the power structure, acting like they have the authority to censor you just because your opinion disagrees with the official line.  I've met plenty of these people and they are classic product of tabloid TV.

It pains me to believe that all americans are just willing to listen to micheal savage and all of those guys.
Is Michael Savage from Faux N00z?  I don't recall having ever seen him, though I've heard the hatemongers like Lush Limbaugh, Sean Insanity, Bile O'Lielly et al. and one does not need to have a brain like Einstein to recognize them for what they are.

The tough part is that we have to respect the rights of people to believe whatever they wish to believe, and spout as much BS as they like, no matter how crass we may think it is...that is if we are to genuinelly support freedom of expression.

Offline jbrid1138

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 08:09:47 am »
I dropped in to take a quick look and see how this thread is going // going pretty well -- agree with your comments SD, completely.

Don't think I can add anything much to this other than perhaps this --

Watch the video, sign the petition --
http://impeachcheney.org/
-- David Ray Griffin

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 06:13:13 am »
Fear is logics true enemy. These creatures who use tactics to control the masses are masters of human nature. In order for our goverment to become our defender and or revenger, we must have an enemy. So , they give us one, taking the lives of Americans is not a new concept. In fact it is historical.
You speak of 911, what of WMD's, remember the newscasts, the terror created, by our illustrious leaders on national television. Satelite photos, Nuclear material fabrication, chemical laboratories, they, our leaders are praticed at initiating fear into the people, why, becasue they must defend us.  They get the go ahead (Even if the enemy is from within.) So it off to war we go, killing 850,0000 innocents, familys, and guess waht there were no WMD's. I must mention our troops , over 10,000 wounded, and 4 or 5000 killed. For non existant WMD's and our congress does nothing, and the majority of Americans have turned their back on independent thinking and in fact their concience.
"Herman Goering (Nazi)was asked at the Nuremburg trials, how did they get the German people to go along with them, Easy, he said, we gave them enemies, then they would do whatever we told them to , war, anything, works the same in any country."
It is simply Human Sacrifice, for money and power.

Offline jbrid1138

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 07:18:43 am »
Glad to see you're back CJ.  Keep up the good postings.
-- David Ray Griffin