Author Topic: Alex Jones Show on the Playstation Portable  (Read 10945 times)

Offline urbex420

• youtube.com/911infowarrior
Alex Jones Show on the Playstation Portable
« on: November 01, 2008, 05:42:39 pm »
Has anyone had any luck getting Alex's live show or podcast to stream from their PSP?  I just got recieved one and I'm wondering if it's even possible.  I know it's not a PC, but it does have a decently advanced internet browser.  I know I was able to stream it from my girlfriends Iphone, I'm kinda hoping its possible here.  Anyone here able to get the show on it?
Truth is authority, Authority is not truth!

Offline urbex420

• youtube.com/911infowarrior
Re: Alex Jones Show on the Playstation Portable
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 11:05:23 pm »
OKAY, I was able to answer my own question! 

For those who have a psp and want to hear Alex - go to Network > Internet Radio >  About Internet Radio
Connect to the web, download and install Internet Radio Player 1 (the one powered by shoutcast).  Run the program and in the genres section, click on "Talk".  Right now I'm listening to the re-stream of Friday's show via PSP.  Beautiful thing!
Truth is authority, Authority is not truth!

Offline otero1

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 11:16:35 pm »
Yeah, I can get the live stream on my soft-modded original xbox. Pretty sweet. I use XBMC as my dashboard

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 12:40:29 am »
Has anyone had any luck getting Alex's live show or podcast to stream from their PSP?  I just got recieved one and I'm wondering if it's even possible.  I know it's not a PC, but it does have a decently advanced internet browser.  I know I was able to stream it from my girlfriends Iphone, I'm kinda hoping its possible here.  Anyone here able to get the show on it?

Yes. You need to download the podcast on the PC and transfer it to the PSP using the USB cable and put it in the MUSIC folder.

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 12:41:21 am »
Yeah, I can get the live stream on my soft-modded original xbox. Pretty sweet. I use XBMC as my dashboard

I have XBMC installed on Ubuntu. :D

Offline otero1

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 12:51:21 am »

Offline love_info

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2016, 06:07:21 pm »
For XBMC/KODI users: I just released Infowars TimeShift - a video addon that features daily commercial-free feeds of The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News as posted on Ron Gibson's YouTube channel. Channels of individual Infowars contributors are also included.

FREE Infowars TimeShift - Video Addon
https://github.com/nuvolacreative/InfowarsTimeShift/archive/4291079c61437679a7155b3a96a431f989ac2350.zip

FREE Download - XBMC/KODI for Mac, Linux, Windows, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and more . . .
https://kodi.tv/download/

FREE Download - XBMC/KODI for Apple TV (1st Gen.)
http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php/AppleTV