Globalization and the plan for New Word Order > Bilderberg 2016 and previous Bilderberg Meetings

Will Mr. Trump be our 45th President..?

(1/5) > >>

iamc2:
Will Mr. Trump be our 45th President?

...in the light of this election...

...I would say: "Mr. Trump'' will be in the White House in 2017;...and this is a GOOD thing  8)

iamc2:

--- Quote from: iamc2 on May 17, 2016, 08:03:55 pm --- Will Mr. Trump be our 45th President?

...in the light of this election...

...I would say: "Mr. Trump'' will be in the White House in 2017;...and this is a GOOD thing  8)

--- End quote ---

...Now do you believe?

...Alex was for Cruz? and now he is for Trump?

I think Alex is smart: but he is not always right---his spider sense was off this time!

...I have always been for Trump...and NOW it is coming to pass.

...America and the World is in for a BIG CHANGE!

...interesting article on: News With Views, by Dr. Cuddy : one of the Founders of the Truth Movement...this man is 70 years old and knows a lot more than you or I...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis324.htm

Please take the time to read the wisdom from this link above....

decemberfellow:
Yes,   will he make America great again, I can't see that.  I've posted quite a few ties to the  power folks that run things. Just another puppet whose very popular, and saying the "right "
things as instructed.

TahoeBlue:
This is very similar to previous DemoRat disasters ... The press will continue to push that it is a close race ,.. while in reality it is a landslide for Trump ...

iamc2:

--- Quote from: TahoeBlue on May 28, 2016, 11:38:34 am ---This is very similar to previous DemoRat disasters ... The press will continue to push that it is a close race ,.. while in reality it is a landslide for Trump ...

--- End quote ---
You are Spot On ... Trump will Win and he will Destroy 'Old Haggery' in a one on one debate.

...even the Mangled Media is saying that; the Old Hag, is in HOT WATER---because she can not swim in the world of truth!

...GAME OVER---MR. TRUMP will be our 45th President! 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version