Author Topic: A Victory of sorts  (Read 968 times)

Offline decemberfellow

A Victory of sorts
« on: February 23, 2016, 03:39:15 pm »
My wife and myself have fought this battle for quite some time.  Today my son in law called and said one of the students in my grandson Conners class came down with the chicken pox, and seeing that Conner was not vaccinated he would be sent home for 10 days.  The victory, there are 16 other students being sent home too.  Parents waking up.  Now the rest of the message is this, the send home date is next Monday feb 29th!  Read between the lines here my friends, why the wait, I think it is so the school can cover its ass if one or more of the exposed children come down with the chicken pox, it could be pinned on them. The original student could be swept under the carpet so to speak.  That will be dealt with if it developes, believe me. ( All those students would truly be immunized naturally so not such a bad thing for the kids.)  Will keep you updated.   

17 students being sent home I think that's awesome.

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
Re: A Victory of sorts
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 12:44:41 am »
Yeah, that is awesome! 
Be Prepared

Offline decemberfellow

Re: A Victory of sorts
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 08:52:05 am »
UP Date...............Conners dad(Mark) is sending him to school, why... in school handbook on vaccination requirements: it is stated: it is recommended unvaccinated students be send home.
State truancy laws parent responsible and liable if student not in school blah blah, NO mention of exception for vaccination suspension!   Hes spreading the word.

Good research Mark   
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo