Author Topic: NAKED SHORT SELLING ... What is That?  (Read 5443 times)

Offline boomerkel

NAKED SHORT SELLING ... What is That?
« on: March 15, 2008, 10:08:08 am »
NAKED SHORT SELLING ... What is That?

Most people have never heard of this term, although they probably lost a lot of money because of it and to this day they still don’t know … Some believe that stocks they owned were “Pumped & Dumped”

I lost 60 million ($60,000,000) how about you?

Just in case you have never heard of Naked Short Selling or you have heard of Naked Short Selling but your not sure what it is or how it works then I suggest you watch the following "Power Point Presentation about Fails to Deliver (FTD)".and ......

"Naked Short Selling According To The Truth"

Posted To Web-sites & Emailed To Every Email Address In My Possession on or about  July 17, 2006

THE TIME HAS COME TO TELL MY STORY AGAIN

Haaaaaaaay ….. Did you hear that CNBC, Morning Call is going to give us an update, tomorrow (July 18, 2006) between 8:00am & 9:00am EST on Gary Aguirre! That should be interesting or should I say that’s going to be a joke. Yep, they just let the public know today what they are going to speak about tomorrow.

Get your popcorn & drink ready and gather around the TV.
Well, I ate the popcorn, but the program never materialized ... HMMMMM, I wonder why?  Who owns CNBC?

Background, Experiences & Much More

Well, my pilot light has been out for about four (4) years. I didn’t commit suicide or die from a heart attack, but my light went out for quite sometime. Look out assholes, because I have not forgotten what you did to my company and intern my life and my family. I WILL TELL YOU THAT IT HAS AFFECTED ME EMOTIONALLY AND I AM NOT THE SAME PERSON I US TO BE!

The last time someone played with me and mine I spent four (4) years and thousands of dollars tracking this financial terrorist and handed over the case to the SEC. He went to jail (14 Years)! I’m sure he got out early for good behavior, because this guy knew how to set the stage. He was one of the best crooks I have ever met. To this day this guy hasn’t got a clue that I packaged and delivered him to the SEC.

The only other …… lets say person, that I have ever had an opportunity to meet that was better than this animal, I referenced above, was Elie Rabi, DAVID ELIE RABI (a/k/a ELIE RABI, a/k/a ELIE RABIE, a/k/a EDWARD RABIE, a/k/a ELIAS RABBIAH, a/k/a EDUARDO RABIE a/k/a ROBERT ALESI, a/k/a WALTER ARBIB, a/k/a JACK BENDER), and I'm sure there are others.

This guy I can talk about because I had nothing to do with him going to the funny farm. I did have an opportunity to sit across from him and his outrageously carved antique desk in Manhattan after having been served with a subpoena, which included a 3/8-inch thick dossier on this guy. It’s much more complicated than that, but that’s all I’m going to tell you about my relationship with this former SEC investigator. How was I so fortunate to be approached by this SEC investigator? I was the founder, general partner of a small registrar & transfer agency that represented OneCard.

By the way, he quit the SEC and went into the private sector, because he was fed up with the way the SEC was conducting investigations. HMMMMM, sounds familiar, doesn’t it?

Yep …….. I know all about the SEC and have known for years (give or take 20) that they are useless! I know of numerous situations that substantiate just how useless they really are, such as the SEC in PA not sharing evidence with the SEC in FL and the SEC in NY not sharing its evidence with the SEC in PA, even though that evidence would have assisted the SEC in PA, FL &/or NY in making other cases against other individuals. Most of the Big Shots in the SEC only care about making a name for themselves and getting promotions and pay raises!  From there the are hired into the private sector. Ding ... Ding ... Ding ... Do I smell potential conflict of interest? ... Without a doubt!

Never, back when, did I think the (SEC) was useless and corrupt!

Back to Elie Rabi, do a Google! What you will read about this guy is nothing compared to the 3/8-inch thick dossier that I once had in my possession.

• They have no idea; how old he was, his origin or where he was educated, etc.
  • They did know that he spoke, I believe, eight languages; Italian, English, Spanish, French, Russian, German and others.
  • The first page of the dossier was a copy of an article that appeared in the New York Daily News, and it read "Master of Deceit Arrested in Brooklyn …" with a picture of his mug.
  • Elie was on Canada’s most wanted list for ten (10) years, for causing the collapse of a major insurance company in the 1950s.
  • He not only scammed individuals and companies, BUT COUNTRIES ….. Yes, I said COUNTRIES. Paraguay, Uruguay, I forget which one, but he scammed the number two (2) guy (leader) of one of these countries out of 60 million.
  • Oh woooow, Lookey here, I Googled "Elie Rabi Switzerland" and I found an article. It says "We reported in September on the alleged abduction to Brazil of Dr. Julio Cesar Vasconsellos, lawyer for the international financier Eduardo Rabi. Rabi is accused of fraud by Guarani Cambios, an enterprise of Gen. Andres Rodriguez (whose daughter is married to Stroessner's son, and who is considered number two in the military hierarchy). Dr. Sara Rivas de Vasconsellos, the exiled lav.-yer's wife, has taken over the case, but it was interrupted by the transfer of Rabi to a hospital for an emergency operation. While conciliation proceedings between Rabi and Guarani Cambios continued, Mrs. Vasconsellos has flamboyantly discussed the case with the press and with one of the judges involved, as in this anecdote (the judge is not identified in the report)"
  • Elie (I like to call him by his first name. We’ll I’m assuming it’s his first name), was wanted, simultaneously, in Italy, Canada, Switzerland and the U.S. at one time in the 1970s. I’m sure there were others, as in countries.
  • Believe me when I tell you, If you choose to read about Elie on the web, this is nothing compared to what was in his dossier, and I’m confident that there was more.

I also Googled "daily news master of deceit" to see if could quickly find the article referenced above, to no avail, but found some interesting links, such as Information Clearing House.

"News You Won’t Find On CNN"

After I read his dossier, I arranged to meet with him in Manhattan, as he wanted me to assist him with fund raising for his company ONECARD, among other things. Of course, I had no intentions of helping Elie do anything. I just wanted to sit across from this international criminal, look him in the eye (knowing that he was about to be indicted), ask lots of pertinent questions related to his funding needs and the structure of this bogus company, and hear his absolutely well crafted, fascinating story about his past, his wealth and his trust fund that he could not touch. I felt like I was sitting across from Dracula and at any moment I would be in his power and he would be sucking me dry.

I previously met Elie at the request of a business acquaintance (original owner of shell prior to merger) and he (Elie) gave me the creeps. Of course, I subsequently received his dossier after I told my business acquaintance, just how I felt about Elie. He became enraged about my comments and did the merger anyway.

By the way, the OneCard technology was real. Elie acquired the technology from Unisys. Elie befriended the Chairman of the Board of Unisys. Elie was a close trusted friend (for many years) of the Chairman, but what the Chairman did not know was that Elie was machine documenting (tape recording) the Chairman's private conversations. The Chairman disclosed to Elie inside information that Unisys' stock would be pushed higher in the market and they would subsequently release devastating quarterly results. Do I hear insider trading? He of course blackmailed the Chairman into selling the OneCard technology to him. The SEC knew the whole story about Elie and the Chairman. The question is why wasn't the Chairman of Unisys indicted for insider trading? I know the answer to this question ... Chairmans of major corporations, like John Mack, Chairman of Morgan Stanley, are above the law!

What’s amazing is Elie gets out of jail on good behavior and is right back in the good old USA doing scams ... 800 America". He even had his own web page; Google "Elie Rabi". I could write a book and do a movie about this guy. Anybody interested?

I think that they should fire Christopher Cox and appoint Elie Rabi chairman of the SEC. Why not put the best crooks in the SEC to write the new rules. Isn’t that what they did before, as in Joseph Kennedy.

Dave Patch … I couldn’t help my self even though I read your Blog dated 7/13/2006 10:29 AM. As I sit here writing this account, all I keep hearing on the boob tube (CNBC) is about the great things the SEC is doing about back dating options. What a joke!

I have a fairly diverse background in the security business and have been handed many jars of Vaseline.  The last jar handed to me was gigantic:

• Extortion by a hedge fund delivered through a broker who was supposed to be assisting me with fund raising.
  • A wonderful listing, as I was told, on the Anthony Elgindy web page.  (I have recently been provided with documented evidence that; not only was I posted on the anthonypacific web-site, he did FBI background checks on me as well, through the FBI web-site that he had access to)
  • Bogus lawsuits, coming from every direction, by former associates and business contacts related to contracts. Of course, in some instances I did not know they existed because there wasn’t proper service.  Why?  They knew I was heading for Texas to meet with Wes Christian.
  • The sale of large amounts of stock by insiders, not in compliance with the so-called "SEC Rules and Regulations".Two previous insiders walked away with close to, in the aggregate, one million dollars.
  • The name of the corporation was changed to something else. I, being on the Balls Of My Ass, flew out to Nevada and undid what had been done. By the way, if you go to the Nevada Corporation web-site, they advise you that doing shit like this is a Class C Felony.
  • One month later they merged the Nevada Corporation with a Florida Corporation. By the way, under Nevada Law, you cannot merge a publicly held Nevada Corporation with any other corporation unless you have major consent of the minority shareholders.  Why?  They knew I was heading for Texas to meet with Wes Christian.
  • Naked Short Selling? … I never had a chance to confirm this illegal, fraudulent activity that has been going on for years.  (I recently confirmed that there was a huge illegal short in my stock because the idiot that took over the corporation and changing its name to Sitework was listed on Reg SHO)!

Back then, I was just about ready to retain the Wes Christian Crew (John O'Quinn). I hesitated because I was not comfortable with the terms offered to me by HC, nor was I comfortable with HC. I wasn’t about to jump out of the shark tank and into the Alligator pit. Some of us know whom HC is, and I would rather leave it at that. One final note; HC is no reflection on Wes Christian and John O'Quinn. HC eventually did a job on Wes Christian and John O'Quinn. They paid him one million to purchase tracking software and got rid of him (HC).

I sent letters (certified, return receipt) to the SEC, the State of Nevada, Attorney Generals. I sent my story all over the place and never heard a thing from any one.

Well, that’s my short story. Time to go work for a living; hand to mouth … hand to mouth. Thank the lord that I am good with my hands, as in construction. It sucks but it’s a living.

My Social Network: Boomerkel

Read my piece on Naked Short Selling "Freedom to Fascism in Our Financial Markets"

My other Posts "Dumbing Down America ... Annihilation of Small Business'and Emerging Technologies"

My other Posts "What Happened?; Willie Nelson, "BioWillie" & Earth Biofuels, Inc."

My other Posts "You thought the game of monopoly was just a game!"

My other Posts "SEC Proposes Tougher "Naked" Short Selling Rules!"

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." ... Thomas Jefferson

Offline boomerkel

Re: NAKED SHORT SELLING ... What is That?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 09:11:37 am »

Message from:

pac522

hello

Sent to: boomerkel on: Today at 11:48:57 AM

I just skimmed through your post on financial markets and Sane. I don't think Sane has disinfo, maybe misinfo. Any way I was wondering when you were going to get to the mob and then there it was at the end. I'm still not sure what naked short selling is or any thing about the market. But I am from New York and I know a few things about the mob. My father had told me that crime families had been sending their kids to school to be brokers and learn the market. There have been many companies set up by the mob with buildings and furniture and everything with shares sold on the market only to have people come to work 3 months later to an empty building, happened to my great aunt. I also had a cousin that invested peoples money and was selling and buying ship lloads of sugar that never existed. I'm sorry to hear of your loses. But it seems that the government who used to be satisfied with a bribe or a payoff now is manipulating, extorting and involved in the whole criminal enterprise. God help us all. Take care.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate your message back ... I'm happy to hear that someone has their thinking cap on.

As far as SANE is concerned, when you "Copy and Paste" someone else’s diatribe, especially when it’s coming from Tony Ryals and/or Gary Weiss and you absolutely do not have a clue as to what you are posting, I find that to be reckless!  When one does not understand a topic, such as “Naked Short Selling” … one should not comment, as SANE and others have done …

“Point and Case” … Here are two threads:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=25411.msg127669#msg127669 …by SANE

and

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=15262.msg127661#msg127661 … by Industria

both “Copy & Pastes” of Tony Ryals POOP across the web, involving no original thought and most definitely not investigated or understood.

With respect to your misunderstanding that I said SANE is spreading disinformation  … that is not what I said.  Here are my quotes:

“In the case of Tony Ryals, it's a combination of disinformation (with emphasis), ignorance and stupidity.

In the case of Sane it is his utter lack of understanding. I have the feeling that Sane once owned a stock or two that were PUMPED and DUMPED, thus he believes there is or was no other logical explanation."

If you go to this link and click on the Power Point Presentation that was created by Patrick Byrne of Overstock he does an incredible job explaining how Naked Short Selling works and the FTD fraud, which is electronic counterfeiting of shares.

My other Posts "NAKED SHORT SELLING ... What is That? "

The MOB did exist on Wall Street and the eventually became the Scapegoats for the Government, Prime Brokers, Banks, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Dark Pools (Offshore) and Brokers.  The SEC, DTCC and the rest are totally corrupt!

Go to this Link and read the Lawsuit filed by Rod Young against Citigroup and others and you will see the the Real Story about the Mob on Wall Street.

"1st Amended Complaint part 1 of 2 "

"1st Amended Complaint part 2 of 2 "

Thanks again for your comment
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." ... Thomas Jefferson

Offline boomerkel

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 02:41:19 pm »

Message from:

pac522

hello

Sent to: boomerkel on: March 15, 2008, 05:42:59 PM

If you go to this link and click on the
Power Point Presentation that was created by Patrick Byrne of Overstock he does an incredible job explaining how Naked Short Selling works and the FTD fraud, which is electronic counterfeiting of shares.

I just finished watching this and it was exactly what I was looking for. Yes with out a doubt this is happening and just like the FDA is there to drive out rival pharma companies, it seems like the SEC is now providing that same shelter to fraudulent brokers. Oh the webs we have weaved. Question is when does all of this, not just the market, but the whole entire system that makes up this country from the market to the fed to military industrial complex, when does it begin to implode? Can it? When will all the people wake up and take this country back? Sad, very sad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just skimmed through your post on financial markets and Sane. I don't think Sane has disinfo, maybe misinfo. Any way I was wondering when you were going to get to the mob and then there it was at the end. I'm still not sure what naked short selling is or any thing about the market. But I am from New York and I know a few things about the mob. My father had told me that crime families had been sending their kids to school to be brokers and learn the market. There have been many companies set up by the mob with buildings and furniture and everything with shares sold on the market only to have people come to work 3 months later to an empty building, happened to my great aunt. I also had a cousin that invested peoples money and was selling and buying ship lloads of sugar that never existed. I'm sorry to hear of your loses. But it seems that the government who used to be satisfied with a bribe or a payoff now is manipulating, extorting and involved in the whole criminal enterprise. God help us all. Take care.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

I appreciate your message back ... I'm happy to hear that someone has their thinking cap on.

As far as SANE is concerned, when you "Copy and Paste" someone else’s diatribe, especially when it’s coming from Tony Ryals and/or Gary Weiss and you absolutely do not have a clue as to what you are posting, I find that to be reckless!  When one does not understand a topic, such as “Naked Short Selling” … one should not comment, as SANE and others have done …

“Point and Case” … Here are two threads:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=25411.msg127669#msg127669 …by SANE

and

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=15262.msg127661#msg127661 … by Industria

both “Copy & Pastes” of Tony Ryals POOP across the web, involving no original thought and most definitely not investigated or understood.

With respect to your misunderstanding that I said SANE is spreading disinformation  … that is not what I said.  Here are my quotes:

“In the case of Tony Ryals, it's a combination of disinformation (with emphasis), ignorance and stupidity.

In the case of Sane it is his utter lack of understanding. I have the feeling that Sane once owned a stock or two that were PUMPED and DUMPED, thus he believes there is or was no other logical explanation."

If you go to this link and click on the Power Point Presentation that was created by Patrick Byrne of Overstock he does an incredible job explaining how Naked Short Selling works and the FTD fraud, which is electronic counterfeiting of shares.

My other Posts "NAKED SHORT SELLING ... What is That? "

The MOB did exist on Wall Street and the eventually became the Scapegoats for the Government, Prime Brokers, Banks, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Dark Pools (Offshore) and Brokers.  The SEC, DTCC and the rest are totally corrupt!

Go to this Link and read the Lawsuit filed by Rod Young against Citigroup and others and you will see the the Real Story about the Mob on Wall Street.

"1st Amended Complaint part 1 of 2 "

"1st Amended Complaint part 2 of 2 "

Thanks again for your comment

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 03:29:46 pm »

If you go to this link and click on the
Power Point Presentation that was created by Patrick Byrne of Overstock he does an incredible job explaining how Naked Short Selling works and the FTD fraud, which is electronic counterfeiting of shares.

Great presentation! Thanks for the post!

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 02:16:58 am »
It seems this is a lot more complicated than we first thought it out to be.

Offline MikiQuick123

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 02:19:17 am »
It seems this is a lot more complicated than we first thought it out to be.

I looked into this last night after the mess died down. He is right. I know people who did this a few years back. The SEC looks to be complicit if not aided and abetted this awful practice.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"-Edmund Burke

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 02:23:42 am »
ill make it easy for this...

http://www.website.ws/

MLM and conglomeration. its dirty dirty scale.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 02:26:38 am »
FYI, this boomerkel character seems like he's telling the truth. I did some searching on him, turns out to be a former company owner.

http://thefaulkingtruth.yuku.com/topic/620/t/I-Want-To-Organize-A-Protest-Against-A-Radio-Station.html

At any rate, attacking people on this forum did nothing to promote his case.

Some of you guys should look into this "naked short selling."

Offline New Whirled Order

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 02:58:46 am »
Some of you guys should look into this "naked short selling."

I'm going to dive into that powerpoint presentation as soon as I get the opportunity to do so.

I've always suspected that Wall Street was controlled by very intelligent network of crooks with a whole lot of $$$ at their disposal.

Offline Spectre

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 06:44:18 am »
A fantastic presentation, although I lost the audio during (I think) page 91.

I was aware that Naked Short Selling was selling stocks that were not owned by the seller in the hope that they could be bought back again at a lower price in order to complete the deal. The profit coming from the difference between the selling price and the purchase price after the stocks had fallen in value.

What I was not aware of is how this practice could be used to totally destroy perfectly sound businesses. I was also not aware of the huge cover up hiding this shady and underhanded practice from the eyes of the investors.

Not sure if I could answer questions on  the subject but it was very clearly explained and relatively easy to understand for the duration of the presentation.

A great post. Thanks for sharing the info. I'll pass the link on to others.

Offline New Whirled Order

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 06:53:26 am »
The embeded video from bloomberg was also very good.  A great companion piece to the slideshow.

http://www.bloomberg.com/avp/avp.htm?clipSRC=mms://media2.bloomberg.com/cache/vIrfhgQPAJ1s.asf

Offline boomerkel