Author Topic: The 2016 and the Muslim Question  (Read 9346 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
The 2016 and the Muslim Question
« on: December 31, 2015, 07:46:59 pm »
Farrakhan’s Warning About What Will
Happen If Donald Trump Becomes President —
and His Message About the ‘Character
of the Whites’ Who Follow Him

Dec. 31, 2015 3:22pm  Billy Hallowell

The Minister Louis Farrakhan has a warning for the American public:
“If Donald Trump becomes president, he will take America into the abyss of hell.”

“Mr. Trump is tearing away the skin of the onion of white civility
and the more he pulls the skin of that onion back, he’s beginning
to show something in the character of the whites that follow him ..."

√  SHORT VIDEO: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/31/farrakhans-warning-about-what-will-happen-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-and-his-message-about-the-character-of-the-whites-who-follow-him/
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline The Saint

Re: Donald Trump -- Islam 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 09:19:44 am »
Trump is a classical fascist.

He wants certain groups on lists, persons of certain religions banned from entry to the US, restrictions on internet freedom, murder of suspected terrorists' families, will require internal documents and checkpoints, and more besides. He may not be allowed to do these things, but these policy positions tells us much about the personality and philosophy of the man.

Gerald Celente compares Trump to Mussolini, and he is correct to do so. Remember, most of Mussolini's fascist agenda started as being 'temporary' too.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 09:33:23 am »
^ ^ ^ ^

... remember the IRANIAN (islamic) 'hostage crisis' during Democrat
Jimmy Carter's admin? When crazy muslims took
US Embassy workers hostage, etc?

IT'S COMMON SENSE. YOU DON'T THROW OPEN
YOUR BORDERS TO YOUR ENEMY ... DUH.

CARTER BANNED IRANIANS FROM
COMING TO US DURING HOSTAGE CRISIS

Trump is just like Hitler. Or Jimmy Carter.

Here's Jimmy "Hitler" Carter saying it back in 1980.

Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261062/carter-banned-iranians-coming-us-during-hostage-daniel-greenfield

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 09:42:06 am »
Trump is a classical fascist.

He wants certain groups on lists, persons of certain religions banned from entry to the US, restrictions on internet freedom, murder of suspected terrorists' families, will require internal documents and checkpoints, and more besides. He may not be allowed to do these things, but these policy positions tells us much about the personality and philosophy of the man.

Gerald Celente compares Trump to Mussolini, and he is correct to do so. Remember, most of Mussolini's fascist agenda started as being 'temporary' too.

Big error, Islam isn't a religion!
Kind of ruins your whole premise doesn't it?
What do you under-stand?

Offline The Saint

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 09:53:21 am »
Big error, Islam isn't a religion!
Kind of ruins your whole premise doesn't it?

Even if you were right about Islam not being a religion (which of course you are not) then it would hardly ruin my whole argument would it?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 10:08:58 am »
^^^

... sorry. IMO, not a strong point. It is the RELIGION
that has declared war on US (& Christians) ...

Truth is, a country can BAN ANYONE it pleases to enter
the country, for any or no reason ... just sit back and
watch the muslim-swamped EU countries do just that.
Matter of fact ... England might ban me for saying the above.   :-\

Offline The Saint

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 10:37:34 am »
^^^

... sorry. IMO, not a strong point. It is the RELIGION
that has declared war on US (& Christians) ...

Truth is, a country can BAN ANYONE it pleases to enter
the country, for any or no reason ... just sit back and
watch the muslim-swamped EU countries do just that.
Matter of fact ... England might ban me for saying the above.   :-\

It's a bit rich to claim that I don't have a strong point, and then to go on to say that the Muslim religion has declared war on the US. Show me where it says that in the Muslim texts.

I didn't say that a country cannot ban who they want, rather that Trump's idea is fascistic, absurd and unworkable since only honest persons of good intent would check the "Are you a Muslim?" box.

While on some levels it might be refreshing to have someone like Trump just speaking from the top of his head, it also reveals the serious deficiencies that he suffers.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2016, 10:49:30 am »
It's a bit rich to claim that I don't have a strong point, and then to go on to say that the Muslim religion has declared war on the US. Show me where it says that in the Muslim texts.

I didn't say that a country cannot ban who they want, rather that Trump's idea is fascistic, absurd and unworkable since only honest persons of good intent would check the "Are you a Muslim?" box.

While on some levels it might be refreshing to have someone like Trump just speaking from the top of his head, it also reveals the serious deficiencies that he suffers.

Of course if you mischaracterize what Trump said it would follow the false narrative of those not really interested in the truth but rather an agenda.
And since the Muslims have already murdered most Christians in their area it doesn't leave much to be inspected.
I am not alone in those that declare Islam as not a religion, but rather an ideology, which is generally accepted by rational people.
The ideology needs to be eradicated which is the only obvious logical conclusion of sane people to conclude.

What do you under-stand?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 11:07:16 am »
... we should probably switch this
conversation over to the ISLAM thread ...
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=311619.msg1583753#msg1583753
we're getting off-course here. But, anyway
here's one more link, The Saint ... about the
Quranic text which 'clears the way', in the eyes
of the crazy muslims, for WAR
against Christians and Jews:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Offline The Saint

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 11:17:34 am »
Of course if you mischaracterize what Trump said it would follow the false narrative of those not really interested in the truth but rather an agenda.
And since the Muslims have already murdered most Christians in their area it doesn't leave much to be inspected.
I am not alone in those that declare Islam as not a religion, but rather an ideology, which is generally accepted by rational people.
The ideology needs to be eradicated which is the only obvious logical conclusion of sane people to conclude.

How have I mischaracterised what Trump said?

You say that "Muslims have already murdered most Christians in their area". By 'their area' I assume you mean countries where most people are Muslim. If so then you are incorrect. In Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia (to name but a few) Christians have lived for centuries alongside Muslims and Jews in peace and under protection of law and their community, and continue to do so. Where this has broken down is where the US-manufactured group known as ISIS have been installed (again, by the US and allies).

I know you're not alone in 'declaring' that Islam is not a religion, but this does not make you any less wrong. If you have anything to support your assertion that this is 'generally accepted by rational people' then I would be very interested in seeing it.

As for stating that the only 'sane' conclusion is that Islam should be 'erradicated', well..that is an inversion of reality if ever I saw one.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 12:02:10 pm »

You say that "Muslims have already murdered most Christians in their area". By 'their area' I assume you mean countries where most people are Muslim. If so then you are incorrect. In Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia (to name but a few) Christians have lived for centuries alongside Muslims and Jews in peace and under protection of law and their community, and continue to do so. Where this has broken down is where the US-manufactured group known as ISIS have been installed (again, by the US and allies).

I know you're not alone in 'declaring' that Islam is not a religion, but this does not make you any less wrong. If you have anything to support your assertion that this is 'generally accepted by rational people' then I would be very interested in seeing it.

As for stating that the only 'sane' conclusion is that Islam should be 'erradicated', well..that is an inversion of reality if ever I saw one.

Inferences do count; of course if you don't want to admit that then I guess you can lay in your own delusion and everyone that knows better can judge for themselves.

You say that "Muslims have already murdered most Christians in their area". By 'their area' I assume you mean countries where most people are Muslim. If so then you are incorrect. In Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia (to name but a few) Christians have lived for centuries alongside Muslims and Jews in peace and under protection of law and their community, and continue to do so. Where this has broken down is where the US-manufactured group known as ISIS have been installed (again, by the US and allies
).

Again playing semantics with domestic realizations only defuses logical analysis. You obviously choose to ignore historical facts, which again discredits your premises and inability to defend your assumption. That doesn't really fly on this forum, you aren't in Kansas anymore Toto.  As far as ISIS goes that is your closes point of reality, however it does not excuses them (Muslim) assimilating the ideology, which if you what to establish the normal by the exception you will fail to correlate the two together because the argument is well made that Muslim support ISIS on a whole.

No it just lends creditability; and my support is not lacking as you already admits, if you want more I suggest you get off your agenda and take a look for yourself. 

Inversion of reality; well I suggest you watch the movie "O Yeller" !!!!

What do you under-stand?

Offline The Saint

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2016, 12:30:51 pm »
Inferences do count; of course if you don't want to admit that then I guess you can lay in your own delusion and everyone that knows better can judge for themselves.
).

Yes, inferences count, but you still haven't specified what those offending inferences are. Otherwise you're just making inferences about inferences...

Again playing semantics with domestic realizations only defuses logical analysis

???

You obviously choose to ignore historical facts, which again discredits your premises and inability to defend your assumption. That doesn't really fly on this forum, you aren't in Kansas anymore Toto.  As far as ISIS goes that is your closes point of reality, however it does not excuses them (Muslim) assimilating the ideology, which if you what to establish the normal by the exception you will fail to correlate the two together because the argument is well made that Muslim support ISIS on a whole.

I am citing historical facts and current examples. You are doing neither.

ISIS are the exception. There are more than a billion Muslims in the world, you should support the 99.9% of them who are not ISIS and want nothing to do with them, rather than attempting to tar them all with the ISIS brush.

No it just lends creditability; and my support is not lacking as you already admits, if you want more I suggest you get off your agenda and take a look for yourself.

I have looked and it is only a very tiny number of extremists who believe as you do. If you have any evidence to the contrary whatsoever then you should provide it.

Inversion of reality; well I suggest you watch the movie "O Yeller" !!!!

Maybe I'll catch that some time. My point, in case you missed it, was that your conclusion that Islam should be 'eradicated' is insane - genocidally insane.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2016, 12:41:39 pm »
I feel dissapointed by some feeling expressed.
Just to mention, The saud's are controlled by Islamic Law...Please corect me if I'm wrong.
If so, religion the base,,, controlled by religous dogma, if I'm off base please send me a post, I will apologize, make amends, etc.
WIK:
Saudi law allows the death penalty for many crimes. For example:

Adultery (Unmarried adulterers can be sentenced to 100 lashes, married ones can be sentenced to stoning.)[6]
Apostasy (Apostates are sentenced to beheading but are usually given three days to repent and return to Islam.)[5]
Atheism
Armed robbery[5]
Blasphemy[5]
Burglary
Carjacking
Aircraft hijacking
Drug smuggling
Fornication
Home invasion
Sodomy, homosexuality, or lesbianism (If a man or woman is sodomized by their own consent, then they will also be sentenced to death along with the sodomizer)
Idolatry
Murder[5]
Rape[5]
Sedition
Sexual misconduct
Sorcery
Terrorism
Theft (fourth conviction)
Treason
Waging war on God[25][26]
Witchcraft[7][8][9][1

Whats your interpretation...........? 

Offline The Saint

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2016, 12:54:09 pm »
I feel dissapointed by some feeling expressed.
Just to mention, The saud's are controlled by Islamic Law...Please corect me if I'm wrong.
If so, religion is basicallt controlled by religous dogma.
WIK:
Saudi law allows the death penalty for many crimes. For example:

Adultery (Unmarried adulterers can be sentenced to 100 lashes, married ones can be sentenced to stoning.)[6]
Apostasy (Apostates are sentenced to beheading but are usually given three days to repent and return to Islam.)[5]
Atheism
Armed robbery[5]
Blasphemy[5]
Burglary
Carjacking
Aircraft hijacking
Drug smuggling
Fornication
Home invasion
Sodomy, homosexuality, or lesbianism (If a man or woman is sodomized by their own consent, then they will also be sentenced to death along with the sodomizer)
Idolatry
Murder[5]
Rape[5]
Sedition
Sexual misconduct
Sorcery
Terrorism
Theft (fourth conviction)
Treason
Waging war on God[25][26]
Witchcraft[7][8][9][1

Firstly, as everyone knows, Saudi Arabia is a creation of British Intelligence to be a center of extremism as part of their divide and rule strategy for the middle east.

On Sharia Law, I'm certainly not here to defend it, but we should remember that Sharia Law is mostly derived from the Old Testament of the Bible and not from the Quran.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2016, 01:18:04 pm »
  If the rulers of this nation decided they would modify these laws, liberation of penalty's do you assume the Brits would be offended.
 Saint, how is going?               Just mentioning.

Sam Eilertsen, thinker, history geek, cinematographer
7.1k Views • Sam has 10+ answers in Middle East.
Because the British understood that trying to control a huge desert populated by nomadic people with a long tradition of guerrilla fighting was a really bad idea, especially since British rule of Mecca and Medina would really piss off the millions of Muslims in the British Empire. The British didn't particularly want direct rule over any of the Middle Eastern states, until pretty far into WW1 they still envisioned letting a weakened, pacified Ottoman Empire continue to rule the Arab world.
 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unification of Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia map.png
Present Saudi state (Saudi Arabia)
Date   1902–1932
Location   Arabian Peninsula (including South Arabia), Mandatory Iraq, Transjordan and Kuwaiti Emirate
Result   
Saudi takeover of central and northern parts of Arabia:

End of the Rashidi Emirate and Kingdom of Hejaz.
End of Ottoman presence in the Arabian Peninsula.
Establishment of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1932.
Annexation of Asir and Saudi-Yemeni War in 1934.
Belligerents
Flag of Hejaz 1917.svg Kingdom of Hejaz   
Flag of Nejd (1921).svg Sultanate of Nejd

Ikhwan (until 1927)
Ottoman flag alternative 2.svg Ottoman Empire
Flag of the Emirate of Ha'il.svg Emirate of Jabal Shammar
Commanders and leaders
Flag of Hejaz 1917.svg Hussein bin Ali
Flag of Hejaz 1917.svg Ali bin Hussein   
Flag of Nejd (1921).svg Abdulaziz Ibn Saud

Sultan bin Bajad
Ottoman Empire Ahmed Tevfik Pasha
Ottoman Empire Fakhri Pasha
Flag of the Emirate of Ha'il.svg Abdul-Aziz bin Mitab
Strength
38,000[citation needed]   77,000[citation needed]   23,000[1][verification needed]
Casualties and losses
Unknown   Unknown
8,000+ killed in total[a][2]
[show] v t e
Unification of Saudi Arabia
Part of a series on the
History of Saudi Arabia
Coat of arms of Saudi Arabia
Ancient Arabia
Early Islamic State
Rashidun Caliphate
Umayyad and Abbasid periods
Sharifate of Mecca
Ottoman rule
Emirate of Diriyah
Emirate of Nejd
Emirate of Nejd and Hasa
Sultanate of Nejd
Kingdom of Hejaz and Nejd
Unification
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Portal icon Saudi Arabia portal
v t e
The unification of Saudi Arabia was a military and political campaign, by which the various tribes, sheikhdoms, emirates, and kingdoms of most of the Arabian Peninsula were conquered by the House of Saud, or Al Saud, between 1902 and 1932, when the modern-day Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was proclaimed. Carried out under the leadership of Ibn Saud, this process created what is sometimes referred to as the Third Saudi State, to differentiate it from the Emirate of Diriyah, the First Saudi State and the Emirate of Nejd, the Second Saudi State, states that existed under the Houe of Saud.

The Al-Saud had been in exile in Ottoman Iraq since 1893 following the disintegration of the Second Saudi State and the rise of Jebel Shammar under the Al Rashid clan. In 1902, Ibn Saud recaptured Riyadh, the Al Saud dynasty's former capital. He went on to subdue the rest of Nejd, Al-Hasa, Jebel Shammar, Asir, and Hejaz (location of the Muslim holy cities of Mecca and Medina) between 1913 and 1926. The resultant polity was named the Kingdom of Nejd and Hejaz from 1927 until it was further consolidated with Al-Hasa and Qatif into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1932.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2016, 01:25:23 pm »
Yes, inferences count, but you still haven't specified what those offending inferences are. Otherwise you're just making inferences about inferences...

???

ISIS are the exception. There are more than a billion Muslims in the world, you should support the 99.9% of them who are not ISIS and want nothing to do with them, rather than attempting to tar them all with the ISIS brush.

I have looked and it is only a very tiny number of extremists who believe as you do. If you have any evidence to the contrary whatsoever then you should provide it.

Maybe I'll catch that some time. My point, in case you missed it, was that your conclusion that Islam should be 'eradicated' is insane - genocidally insane.

Really, you are either willfully ignorant or just are being deliberately evasive.
Okay then a short spell out; you mischaracterize Trump were he qualified that any person coming into the country needed to be vetted.
So there you go; I gave you an escape but you insisted on playing a idiom to be discovered.

??? 

If you want to engage in a dialog based on your assumptions and accusations you are going to need to think about and analysis things that don't grasp: because that is where you are beginning at and if you don't know that then your really don't know where you are standing and that may be why you aren't getting it!!!!

I actually acknowledge and agreed on your closes historical fact you pointed out, so you are stumbling around wrongfully accusing again: you need to stay focused and quit being overly emotional.
Knowing what you have already said lets magnify your error a bit more, maybe you will back off your accusations instead of multiplying them. (sic)

This is where your delusion is overriding the axiomatic facts, you don't have to claim or would they claim they claim they are ISIS to embrace the ideology that drives them. Sorry it is quite obvious the Muslims in the greater masses are inherited with this deadly ideology and have not the will how or have the moral fortitude not to assimilate with it. 
Just because the major are a bunch of Lemmings that will runs us over the cliff it doesn't excuse them, they are just as dangerous. You really need to watch "O Yeller"!!!! A mad dog can't be reasoned with......

What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2016, 01:38:21 pm »
Firstly, as everyone knows, Saudi Arabia is a creation of British Intelligence to be a center of extremism as part of their divide and rule strategy for the middle east.

On Sharia Law, I'm certainly not here to defend it, but we should remember that Sharia Law is mostly derived from the Old Testament of the Bible and not from the Quran.

Your ignorance is not only condescending but is reflexing your ability to have foundational intelligence to address this body.
To accuse the Bible of the errors of Quran is typical of Muslim rhetoric, that double speak at best is entertaining as watching them running themselves over in Hajj Pilgrimage in Mecca.
What do you under-stand?

Offline The Saint

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2016, 02:54:00 pm »
Really, you are either willfully ignorant or just are being deliberately evasive.
Okay then a short spell out; you mischaracterize Trump were he qualified that any person coming into the country needed to be vetted.
So there you go; I gave you an escape but you insisted on playing a idiom to be discovered.

This is the full statement from Trump's website:

"(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah." Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women.

Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump"

He doesn't qualify anything as you claim and he has not backed away from this statement.

I have noticed that there is a great deal of kidology about what Trump has said. Various people seem to have convinced themselves that Trump said something that they wished he had said or what he should have said.

Supporters of Trump should look carefully at what he actually says and the implications of it.

If you want to engage in a dialog based on your assumptions and accusations you are going to need to think about and analysis things that don't grasp: because that is where you are beginning at and if you don't know that then your really don't know where you are standing and that may be why you aren't getting it!!!!

No, what you wrote in that instance simply did not make any linguistic sense.

I actually acknowledge and agreed on your closes historical fact you pointed out, so you are stumbling around wrongfully accusing again: you need to stay focused and quit being overly emotional.
Knowing what you have already said lets magnify your error a bit more, maybe you will back off your accusations instead of multiplying them. (sic)

You said that I 'obviously choose to ignore historical facts' but if you're now agreeing with me then that's fine and dandy.

This is where your delusion is overriding the axiomatic facts, you don't have to claim or would they claim they claim they are ISIS to embrace the ideology that drives them. Sorry it is quite obvious the Muslims in the greater masses are inherited with this deadly ideology and have not the will how or have the moral fortitude not to assimilate with it. 
Just because the major are a bunch of Lemmings that will runs us over the cliff it doesn't excuse them, they are just as dangerous. You really need to watch "O Yeller"!!!! A mad dog can't be reasoned with......

This is simply wrong, on various levels, as I have pointed out.

Offline The Saint

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2016, 03:02:36 pm »
Your ignorance is not only condescending but is reflexing your ability to have foundational intelligence to address this body.
To accuse the Bible of the errors of Quran is typical of Muslim rhetoric, that double speak at best is entertaining as watching them running themselves over in Hajj Pilgrimage in Mecca.

A five minute search reveals that Sharia comes from the Hadith, which is written by 'scholars' and not from the Quran which does not talk about stoning or executions. These 'scholars' lifted most of Sharia from the Old Testament as I stated. Here are a few examples:

Deuteronomy 21:18-21
Exodus 19:13
Joshua 7:1-26
Leviticus 24:16
Deuteronomy 22:23-24
Exodus 21:28
Deuteronomy 22:13-21
Deuteronomy 17:2-5
Deuteronomy 13:5-10
Leviticus 20:27
Leviticus 20:2
Numbers 15:32-56
1 Kings 21:10

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2016, 05:22:06 pm »
A five minute search reveals that Sharia comes from the Hadith, which is written by 'scholars' and not from the Quran which does not talk about stoning or executions. These 'scholars' lifted most of Sharia from the Old Testament as I stated. Here are a few examples:

Exodus 19:13
Joshua 7:1-26
Leviticus 24:16
Deuteronomy 22:23-24
Exodus 21:28
Deuteronomy 22:13-21
Deuteronomy 17:2-5
Deuteronomy 13:5-10
Leviticus 20:27
Leviticus 20:2
Numbers 15:32-56
1 Kings 21:10

Wow, you think the qualifies anything; in fact it just looks like a type of plagiarism to their own devices, I guess Mormons and Muslims scholars can now walk hand in hand.
The fact of your lack of understanding biblical principle can only make you glow with total incompetence.  Epic failure.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2016, 05:31:56 pm »
This is the full statement from Trump's website:

"(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah." Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women.

Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump"

He doesn't qualify anything as you claim and he has not backed away from this statement.

I have noticed that there is a great deal of kidology about what Trump has said. Various people seem to have convinced themselves that Trump said something that they wished he had said or what he should have said.

Supporters of Trump should look carefully at what he actually says and the implications of it.

No, what you wrote in that instance simply did not make any linguistic sense.

You said that I 'obviously choose to ignore historical facts' but if you're now agreeing with me then that's fine and dandy.

This is simply wrong, on various levels, as I have pointed out.

What are you talking about; what was that, if that is what you are using then your premise is more lame than I though.
Funny to watch you squirm like this; like I said you need to put your thinking cap on and pause to your inability to reason rationally.
What do you under-stand?

Offline The Saint

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2016, 05:46:27 pm »
Wow, you think the qualifies anything; in fact it just looks like a type of plagiarism to their own devices, I guess Mormons and Muslims scholars can now walk hand in hand.
The fact of your lack of understanding biblical principle can only make you glow with total incompetence.  Epic failure.

Yes, you've got it, it's a form of plagiarism. So we shouldn't really call it Sharia Law, but rather it's the Biblical Law, face it!

What are you talking about; what was that, if that is what you are using then your premise is more lame than I though.
Funny to watch you squirm like this; like I said you need to put your thinking cap on and pause to your inability to reason rationally.

Methinks you doth protest too much..:D

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2016, 06:54:16 am »
Trump grabbed the bull by the testicles, WHY?
 He openly admits we should have stayed out of the middle east, a fact. I can only imagine  the number of lives that would have been saved..Frankly/up front, he was right on target over a decade past.
                                                    I'm sure you agree, Yes, No?.
If any poster had been raised in a Muslim nation would it go to follow they would be a Muslim, for the most part I have to assume a child raised and nurtured with a religious based society YES they would be.
Quite the same as the majority of Americans have been raised in the Christian faith, it as if religion is a inheritance, family, socialy and nationaly.
 The USA regimes declared invasions in the M.E.were not in my opinion motivated by true Christian beliefs and values,they were lying rat scumbags hypocrits with a bible in one hand a bomb in the other moving the meat around and claiming to be sainted, churchgoers, holy than though hypocrits.
 Whats the difference. You tell me?
Glass houses and stones, I agree with the teachings of the Christ, but in all honesty I don't see it in today's or for the past 1/2 century. Nor do I agree with the Muslim standards of law that dictate to their populations, simply own/control their minds.
   It may sound off the board, but Mulsins I knew in other lands believed Christ a prophet. Fact.
As one human being to another, there is a right and wrong independent of relgious  training.
Trump is not calling for the slaughter of Muslims, invasions, genocide,idiotic nonsence, etc. In my opinion he wants to stop the cycle long enough to get a grip on the true culprits who began this horror show, a breather, time out,examination to get a handle on the disaster untill we can sort out solutions before this becomes a WWIII.
 The regimes and their insane elite wanna be demigods- masters along with their money grubbing sucklings wanted war, not the American people for the most part. True Christians didn't, the folks that truly beleive. The remainder have been the Joe go alongs, wiggle the flag-all is well no matter what the truth may be.
 I have know Muslims, here and in other countrys, some very nice, some rat bastards, just as in any other  religion.  However in all honesty their training has been dominated by faith, interbred with Governent dictates and very powerfull leaders using the devoted in line to get in the upper crust, not unlike most any religion.
 Trump is in my oppinion against the heirarchy that has brought us to this state, is that a bad thing.
He isn't blaming all Muslims, or targetting their faith, he is attempting to get to the bottom of this, including the regimes and Gov USA.. How the hell can he do that without calling a time out Lets get real, we are all human beings.  When any religion seeks to dominate a population they are using the oldest technique know to mankind.
 In end, killing for religious beleifs, domination of ones soul and mind eliminates the essence of all that is divine.  When a religon becomes a a pathway for the powerfull to move the masses to horendous abominations/ deeds it needs a close reveiw as to WHY.
 Historically, Rome, the Pope etc, commited acts I won't rant on, though in all honesty they are on par with ,  a close cousin to the Muslim training.
  History repeats, the problem the people pay the price for the crews on high.
Donald T, has at minimum brought attention to this fact.  The pole of this nation were duped, deceived, lied to blatantly by our illustrious teflon leaders YES, are all Christians in this involved, by no means whatsoever. Those who went along with this, no questioning, no remorse, lack basic free thinking human capacity.
 Im' sure (Saint) has the capacity to listen to an old duffer hit on points that may have revelance to this entire abomination.
 No one more than truthers wants an end to pyschotic criminals in office controlled by powers in the shadows, nor those controlled by religous training to the point of fanatasism in any other religion that condones slaughter.  Trump has to begin examination as why this began, who was clearly responsible,
 Pandoras box has been opened, it is my sincere hope we as human being all of us living  on this earth find the time to examine who is the true enemy of mankind, isn't it the time, or will this insanity continue.
 SAINT, please check out archives, dig around on  forums, pat archives, you may be a tad suprised.

Very well put; the bottom line it isn't the average Joe stirring it all up: but the average Joe needs to wake up to his complicities or he will pay the price for all this evil. 
What do you under-stand?

Offline The Saint

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2016, 10:56:30 am »
Trump grabbed the bull by the testicles, WHY?
 He openly admits we should have stayed out of the middle east, a fact. I can only imagine  the number of lives that would have been saved..Frankly/up front, he was right on target over a decade past.
                                                    I'm sure you agree, Yes, No?.
If any poster had been raised in a Muslim nation would it go to follow they would be a Muslim, for the most part I have to assume a child raised and nurtured with a religious based society YES they would be.
Quite the same as the majority of Americans have been raised in the Christian faith, it as if religion is a inheritance, family, socialy and nationaly.
 The USA regimes declared invasions in the M.E.were not in my opinion motivated by true Christian beliefs and values,they were lying rat scumbags hypocrits with a bible in one hand a bomb in the other moving the meat around and claiming to be sainted, churchgoers, holy than though hypocrits.
 Whats the difference. You tell me?
Glass houses and stones, I agree with the teachings of the Christ, but in all honesty I don't see it in today's or for the past 1/2 century. Nor do I agree with the Muslim standards of law that dictate to their populations, simply own/control their minds.
   It may sound off the board, but Mulsins I knew in other lands believed Christ a prophet. Fact.
As one human being to another, there is a right and wrong independent of relgious  training.
Trump is not calling for the slaughter of Muslims, invasions, genocide,idiotic nonsence, etc. In my opinion he wants to stop the cycle long enough to get a grip on the true culprits who began this horror show, a breather, time out,examination to get a handle on the disaster untill we can sort out solutions before this becomes a WWIII.
 The regimes and their insane elite wanna be demigods- masters along with their money grubbing sucklings wanted war, not the American people for the most part. True Christians didn't, the folks that truly beleive. The remainder have been the Joe go alongs, wiggle the flag-all is well no matter what the truth may be.
 I have know Muslims, here and in other countrys, some very nice, some rat bastards, just as in any other  religion.  However in all honesty their training has been dominated by faith, interbred with Governent dictates and very powerfull leaders using the devoted in line to get in the upper crust, not unlike most any religion.
 Trump is in my oppinion against the heirarchy that has brought us to this state, is that a bad thing.
He isn't blaming all Muslims, or targetting their faith, he is attempting to get to the bottom of this, including the regimes and Gov USA.. How the hell can he do that without calling a time out Lets get real, we are all human beings.  When any religion seeks to dominate a population they are using the oldest technique know to mankind.
 In end, killing for religious beleifs, domination of ones soul and mind eliminates the essence of all that is divine.  When a religon becomes a a pathway for the powerfull to move the masses to horendous abominations/ deeds it needs a close reveiw as to WHY.
 Historically, Rome, the Pope etc, commited acts I won't rant on, though in all honesty they are on par with ,  a close cousin to the Muslim training.
  History repeats, the problem the people pay the price for the crews on high.
Donald T, has at minimum brought attention to this fact.  The pole of this nation were duped, deceived, lied to blatantly by our illustrious teflon leaders YES, are all Christians in this involved, by no means whatsoever. Those who went along with this, no questioning, no remorse, lack basic free thinking human capacity.
 Im' sure (Saint) has the capacity to listen to an old duffer hit on points that may have revelance to this entire abomination.
 No one more than truthers wants an end to pyschotic criminals in office controlled by powers in the shadows, nor those controlled by religous training to the point of fanatasism in any other religion that condones slaughter.  Trump has to begin examination as why this began, who was clearly responsible,
 Pandoras box has been opened, it is my sincere hope we as human being all of us living  on this earth find the time to examine who is the true enemy of mankind, isn't it the time, or will this insanity continue.
 SAINT, please check out archives, dig around on  forums, pat archives, you may be a tad suprised.

I agree with most of this.

I did not drag the discussion into an argument about religion, but it did reveal that there are certain people who are obsessed with Islam and openly state that they want Muslims eradicated, which is every bit as bad as the worst bile to come out of ISIS. It is somewhat surprising that I seem to be the only one to call him out on this.

The Muslim ban and Muslim list, while serious and indicative of the character of Trump, and his natural fascistic leanings, was not my only point of criticism of him, or even the most important one. However, if he will do this to Muslims, who are the current bogey men, then he will do it to Christians when their turn comes around, and anyone else who gets in the way of his distorted idea of what makes America great. When a candidate comes out with policies so unconstitutional and anti-American, it should automatically invalidate him as a potential POTUS. 

Unlike Rand Paul, Trump has not said that he will end occupation and wars against Muslim and other countries, he has not pledged to withdraw the US military and foreign bases, he has not pledged to cease covert destabilization activities, all of which would be concrete, workable and useful. Instead he wants to put domestic Muslims on lists, which is fascistic and puts all Americans at risk whether you want to believe that or not, and he wants to ban Muslims entering the country, which is stupid and unworkable since those with ill intent would not identify themselves as Muslim, as I have already pointed out. His plans are not a 'time out'; rather they betray a fundamental ignorance of the Constitution and its underpinning values, and an inability to properly think things through before opening his mouth, neither of which are qualities desirable in a POTUS.

Let's look at his plan to repatriate all the 'illegals'. How is this to be done? How will he determine who is illegal and who is not? The only way this can be achieved is by mandating internal passports and checkpoints, with failure to produce your papers meaning a presumption of being undocumented. It beggars belief that so-called libertarians would even contemplate Trump as president. He may be prevented from implementing his policies, but they nevertheless indicate the character and proclivities of the man.

In his dealings with people, Trump has shown himself to be a bully and a gangster-style thug. His Eminent Domain activities in the US, where he displayed his complete contempt for American values of private property and constitutional rights, should be plain enough for everyone. Watch the documentary You've Been Trumped, it's about how he crapped all over the local people in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, and the natural countryside and environment in his effort to build a golf course which is affordable only by the rich. Scotland has seen the light about Trump, and have sacked him as business ambassador and removed his honorary degree from a Scottish university. Whether or not he is officially banned, it's fair to say that he will not be welcome in his mother's homeland.

Rand Paul tells the truth about Trump. It is truly shaming that so many of his supporters have jumped ship for an anti-American fascist like Trump.

Offline The Saint

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2016, 11:08:57 am »
Actually, we are not the ones calling it Sharia Law, rather it is the usurpers of righteous Islam by the Radical Sunni and Wahhabi sects who are implementing this bastardization of Mosaic Law, The Torah, and The Gospel, which already existed. This Original True Law was that which Mohammad vowed to and was inspired by God to protect when he was given the Quranic texts...

The demon in this is the web of woven tales that change with each telling, each interpretation, each new day it seems, and is the driving force behind the radicals. This force is found in the turning spinning and ever changing Hadith, the supposed eye-witness accounts by countless thousands of witnesses to actual talks and speeches of Mohammad. All of which have become a tangled web of yarns that are interpreted and handed down as edicts if you will, by radical Imams...

They should all read and understand the Quran instead and realize their true charge is actually in defense of God's Perfect Word as it was and is already upon Earth...

Now, Back On Topic regards Mr. Trump...

Oldyoti

"And let the People of the Gospel judge
by what God has revealed in it. If any fail
to judge by what God has revealed,
they are licentious."
  ~ Quran, Sura 5:50:

I completely agree with this. The Hadith is comparable to the Jewish Talmud and is often used for similar purposes.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2016, 06:27:42 pm »
I agree with most of this.

I did not drag the discussion into an argument about religion, but it did reveal that there are certain people who are obsessed with Islam and openly state that they want Muslims eradicated, which is every bit as bad as the worst bile to come out of ISIS. It is somewhat surprising that I seem to be the only one to call him out on this.

The Muslim ban and Muslim list, while serious and indicative of the character of Trump, and his natural fascistic leanings, was not my only point of criticism of him, or even the most important one. However, if he will do this to Muslims, who are the current bogey men, then he will do it to Christians when their turn comes around, and anyone else who gets in the way of his distorted idea of what makes America great. When a candidate comes out with policies so unconstitutional and anti-American, it should automatically invalidate him as a potential POTUS. 

Unlike Rand Paul, Trump has not said that he will end occupation and wars against Muslim and other countries, he has not pledged to withdraw the US military and foreign bases, he has not pledged to cease covert destabilization activities, all of which would be concrete, workable and useful. Instead he wants to put domestic Muslims on lists, which is fascistic and puts all Americans at risk whether you want to believe that or not, and he wants to ban Muslims entering the country, which is stupid and unworkable since those with ill intent would not identify themselves as Muslim, as I have already pointed out. His plans are not a 'time out'; rather they betray a fundamental ignorance of the Constitution and its underpinning values, and an inability to properly think things through before opening his mouth, neither of which are qualities desirable in a POTUS.

Let's look at his plan to repatriate all the 'illegals'. How is this to be done? How will he determine who is illegal and who is not? The only way this can be achieved is by mandating internal passports and checkpoints, with failure to produce your papers meaning a presumption of being undocumented. It beggars belief that so-called libertarians would even contemplate Trump as president. He may be prevented from implementing his policies, but they nevertheless indicate the character and proclivities of the man.

In his dealings with people, Trump has shown himself to be a bully and a gangster-style thug. His Eminent Domain activities in the US, where he displayed his complete contempt for American values of private property and constitutional rights, should be plain enough for everyone. Watch the documentary You've Been Trumped, it's about how he crapped all over the local people in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, and the natural countryside and environment in his effort to build a golf course which is affordable only by the rich. Scotland has seen the light about Trump, and have sacked him as business ambassador and removed his honorary degree from a Scottish university. Whether or not he is officially banned, it's fair to say that he will not be welcome in his mother's homeland.

Rand Paul tells the truth about Trump. It is truly shaming that so many of his supporters have jumped ship for an anti-American fascist like Trump.
            I don't agree with this guy being labled a Facist, a very tough leader I'll go with. A newbee Pol, the same, agreed.. Anti PC, yup...Lets face it, he is not a career pol, he is in my opinion a guy who did well and wants to see the USA back on track.
            I have seen this guy hit back, is that a gangster ? He has been on the receiving end from almost every politician, I beleive that to be a good thing, check out our past 50 years, or so, the elites have been chip, chiping away.   No matter, be aware of the of the pols defiant reaction to this guy, the last thing they want is to loose their game plan...2016 is an indicator the dung will hit the fan. The crew on high are going to atack this man from every angle, in fact they allready have.
           This guy didn't want Vietnam, Afgh, Iraq, invasions, does that indicate he is a gangster.
Is he a  polite Lil dooby Pol, barfing up PC rhetoic to please the establishment..
            Is he controversial, you bet, does he get disturbed career pols seek to bury him, yes. Does he want the USA back on the map*, does he want peace*, YES. Basically he has perpetrated the ideal of stopping the US playing the part of global police and invaders of nations leading to this abomination.
 As to your question concerning our infamous intell agency, clandestine infiltration in foriegn nations, all the goody's our present regime condone. I can't see he wants to be the world nemasis, he wants the US to regain integrity, pride, and become financialy stable..

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2016, 09:40:55 pm »
I completely agree with this. The Hadith is comparable to the Jewish Talmud and is often used for similar purposes.

The webs woven by the "magicians" in the minds of the untutored by both the Hadith and the Talmud are the reason for the turmoil between many Jews and Arabs... the Romans created the same tumultuous thing with Catholicism ("the one true Religio") within the larger Christian expanse beginning in the Nicean 2nd century that brought death and destruction to many over the next 600 years or so... the Gnostic Christians and the Catharians among them... Mohamed's sworn task was to wrench back from the hands of the Roman usurpers, and return to the people, the true Law of the Torah and the Gospel.

Oldyoti

"Say, O People of the Book! You are not (founded) on anything
UNTIL you PERFORM the TORAH and the GOSPEL, and what was
revealed to you from your Lord."
~ Quran, Sura 5:71:

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2016, 10:17:09 pm »
... stoning ... as death penalty. I know stoning, as such, is said to
have been performed in ancient Greek times. Some say it was only
written about as a mythological device then ... I don't know. Some
scholars argue that by the time it was written into the early books of
the Old Testament (presumably by Moses) it was as a linguistic device,
even then ... not a literal STONING ... that the term translated as
'public stoning' really meant 'public shaming'. But almost CERTAINLY
by the first century this was the case.
HOWEVER ... this barbarity has been consistently performed since
the 5th C. (as well as other monstrous public acts like beheadings and
crucifiction) and still is ... by muslims. This turns my stomach ... I'm sorry ...
I will never get past this. I just want them away from me.

√ 
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrB8o.om4hWRioA7BqJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsZ29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X1MDOTYwNjI4NTcEX3IDMgRiY2sDYWQ5OHZsMWI2Z3N1MCUyNmIlM0QzJTI2cyUzRDA5BGZyA2FhcGx3BGdwcmlkA252dkFvMnNLVDM2b3NjNlRVOFEyZUEEbXRlc3RpZANudWxsBG5fc3VnZwMwBG9yaWdpbgNpbWFnZXMuc2VhcmNoLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMARwcXN0cgMEcHFzdHJsAwRxc3RybAMyNARxdWVyeQNzdG9uaW5nIGFzIGRlYXRoIHBlbmFsdHkEdF9zdG1wAzE0NTE3OTM1ODEEdnRlc3RpZANudWxs?gprid=nvvAo2sKT36osc6TU8Q2eA&pvid=CRUQxzY5LjGmpR.oVmhzwAclNzYuMQAAAAD5IrJt&p=stoning+as+death+penalty&fr=aaplw&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt&y=Search#id=36&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2009%2F12%2F14%2Farticle-1235763-0798A090000005DC-484_634x667.jpg&action=close

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2016, 10:49:51 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeXqNmQcn2E

Youtube video...dated Jan 2, 2016

Trump BOMB!! Clinton & Obama created ISIS!
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2016, 12:37:49 am »
... stoning ... as death penalty. I know stoning, as such, is said to
have been performed in ancient Greek times. Some say it was only
written about as a mythological device then ... I don't know. Some
scholars argue that by the time it was written into the early books of
the Old Testament (presumably by Moses) it was as a linguistic device,
even then ... not a literal STONING ... that the term translated as
'public stoning' really meant 'public shaming'. But almost CERTAINLY
by the first century this was the case.
HOWEVER ... this barbarity has been consistently performed since
the 5th C. (as well as other monstrous public acts like beheadings and
crucifiction) and still is ... by muslims. This turns my stomach ... I'm sorry ...
I will never get past this. I just want them away from me.

√  [...]

Why do you dwell upon these acts and images of wanton savagery and criminal hate...?

It is upon the fulfillment of the Law as Christ demonstrated in the Gospel, protected and placed in the hands of the People of God, used in righteousness... only then will these "Obamanations" stop... these acts are not those of Quranic Muslims, but the followers of the weaving spider magician Imams who twist the Quran and abuse the Hadith, those who love not the Law but are in the charge of Satan...

Oldyoti

"The people are the government,
administering it by their agents;
they are the government, the
sovereign power."
~Andrew Jackson

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2016, 07:24:17 am »
Why do you dwell upon these acts and images of wanton savagery and criminal hate...?

It is upon the fulfillment of the Law as Christ demonstrated in the Gospel, protected and placed in the hands of the People of God, used in righteousness... only then will these "Obamanations" stop... these acts are not those of Quranic Muslims, but the followers of the weaving spider magician Imams who twist the Quran and abuse the Hadith, those who love not the Law but are in the charge of Satan...

Oldyoti

"The people are the government,
administering it by their agents;
they are the government, the
sovereign power."
~Andrew Jackson

... well, I do think you're correct in that it is Satanic. Let's move on.  :'(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... this Biloxi speech is game changer?
Here's a bit from chris's link.

TRUMP: 'Hillary Clinton created ISIS with Obama'

EXCERPTS:
"One thing I see out there just happened today in Tehran," Trump said. "They're burning down the Saudi Embassy, you see that? Now, what that is is Iran wants to take over Saudi Arabia. They always have. They want the oil, OK? They've always wanted that."

In order to tout his predicting ability, Trump cited his past calls for the US to bomb the oil assets of the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS.

"I've predicted a lot of things, you have to say, including, 'Get the oil, take the oil, keep the oil.' Right? I've been saying that for three years, and everybody said, 'Oh, I can't do that. I mean, this is a sovereign country.' There is no country!" Trump exclaimed.

~~~~

"They have a bunch of dishonest people," he continued. "They've created ISIS. Hillary Clinton created ISIS with Obama — created with Obama. But I love predicting because you know, ultimately, you need somebody with vision."

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-created-isis-obama-2016-1

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2016, 09:42:59 am »
^^^^
well, I do think you're correct in that it is Satanic. Let's move on

Amen

The true enemy has been identified.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline The Saint

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2016, 10:26:51 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeXqNmQcn2E

Youtube video...dated Jan 2, 2016

Trump BOMB!! Clinton & Obama created ISIS!

Saying that ISIS was created by Hillary and Obama is highly misleading and betrays Trump's bias and/or ignorance of what is going on.

Al Q and all it's successors, including ISIS, were created and continue to be run by western intelligence as a secret Arab irregular army, we all know this. The decisions were taken way above Hillary and Obama, and initiated way before they were on the scene.

Trump completely omits to mention the role of Saudi Arabia and Israel in ISIS. It turns out that, like so many other hypocrites and liars, Trump will condemn the barbarity of ISIS while defending their funders and co-creators in Saudi Arabia and Israel, because they are his Pals.

In the same speech as making these misleading statements, Trump condemns the attack on the Saudi embassy in Tehran as a prelude to Iran wanting to take over Saudi Arabia! Because they want the oil! How much more absurd can he get?

Trump is either an ignoramus or a deceitful liar, and I suspect a lot of both, since it is the Saudis who have been scheming for decades to destroy Iran, not the other way around.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2016, 10:50:32 am »
^^^

... it was a 'coalition of the willing' that has funded
and trained the muslim crazies ... but they didn't
'create' their will to destruction and world domination ...
it's a muslim thing. The 'coalition of the willing' main
plan-of-operation is (as I have said before) to give the
maniacs a machine gun and a Toyota, then sit back and
enjoy the show ... it's a dog fight.
As for Trump saying, 'hilldog and barack hussein' created
ISIS ... this is AMERICAN POLITICS ... he is running for office
againg H&BH ... keep it simple stupid. They were and are
the US branch of CHAOS,Inc.

Offline The Saint

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2016, 11:41:17 am »
^^^
 ...it's a muslim thing.

Your apparent hatred towards Muslims is irrational - I don't think it can be reasoned with in its current state. Others more patient and eloquent than I, like JT Coyote, have tried to do this on this thread and if they cannot get through to you then I certainly couldn't.

The 'coalition of the willing' main plan-of-operation is (as I have said before) to give the maniacs a machine gun and a Toyota, then sit back and enjoy the show ... it's a dog fight.

This is factually wrong and takes no account of anything that happened more than a few years ago. This forum is a very good source of information:

Just so everyone is clear...

MI6 created the Muslim Brotherhood to hijack Islam toward a Zionist type of model where terrorism is used to secure a nation state and then institute cybernetics and central control so that another revolution will never be possible. Since everyone knows this...the only 2 political parties allowed for the upcomming election will be the official MI6 Muslim Brotherhood party and this spin off globalist/cybernetics party with connections to the NEW WORLD ORDER ROUND TABLE.

So thanks to Brzezinski and Soros, the 80 million Egyptians still have no choice on government, but now the government will institute cybernetics, sustainability, smart resource management, etc. Of course all of the wealth will be pushed to the IMF/Bilderberg and huge debt slavery will be mandated for the next 10 generations.

Way to go Anderson Cooper...you really earned that Astor fortune.

Ex-Brotherhood member Mady fancies AK Party
http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNewsById.action?load=detay&newsId=235719&link=235719
16 February 2011, Wednesday / TODAY’S ZAMAN WITH WIRES, İSTANBUL

The Muslim Brotherhood will be the only group in Egypt ready for a parliamentary election unless others are given a year or more to recover from years of oppression, said a former Brotherhood politician seeking to found his own party. Abou Elela Mady, who broke away from the Brotherhood in the 1990s, likens the ideology of his party to that of Turkey’s ruling AK Party, which has conservative roots but appeals to a wider electorate including more secular middle class elements as well as religious conservatives. He tried four times to get approval for his Wasat Party (Center Party) under President Hosni Mubarak’s rule, but curbs on political life prevented him doing so. “They turned political life into a farce,” said Mady in an interview with Reuters. Mubarak had sought to bring about the “political death” of Egyptian society, he asserted. After 15 years of trying, Mady hopes the Wasat Party will finally come into being on Saturday, when a court is scheduled to rule on an appeal marking the latest round of his battle with the Egyptian authorities. After Mubarak’s 30 years in power, the only political forces left standing in Egypt are the state and the Muslim Brotherhood, a group founded in the 1920s and which has deep roots in Egypt’s conservative Muslim society. “If parliamentary elections happen now, the only party ready are the Muslim Brotherhood. As for the rest, they are not,” Mady said. “We have had dialogue with all the parties. We ask for a transitional period for a year in which there is freedom for parties and organizations,” he said. Mubarak’s administration used tools including emergency laws to suppress politics. The officially-recognized opposition parties have little support. Mady said the collapse of the ruling National Democratic Party showed it never represented a real political force. “Parliamentary elections need time so that there is a chance for all parties to reform themselves, to rebuild,” Mady said.

Balanced parliament
“At that point, a balanced parliament will emerge representing all parties without a single party forming a majority that causes concern to anyone,” he said. The Brotherhood, though formally banned, was tolerated by Mubarak as long as it did not challenge his power. Since Mubarak’s rule was ended by a mass uprising, the Brotherhood has stated that it does not seek power, saying it will not seek the presidency or a majority in parliament. The military council to which Mubarak handed power on Friday has said it will stay in power for six months or until free and fair elections can be held for parliament and the presidency “We can hold presidential elections soon, we have no problem with that, because it is one seat and the Brotherhood have said they will not run for the presidential elections,” said Mady, who split from the movement because of what he described as its “narrow political horizons.” Mady’s first attempt at founding the Wasat Party in 1996 landed him in jail. He was held for five months during a military trial, accused of seeking to set up a party that was a front for the Brotherhood. He also drew heavy criticism from the Brotherhood, which accused him of seeking to split the movement. Unlike the Brotherhood, the Wasat Party counts Christians among its members.

As Paul Craig Roberts said on the AJ show recently, if the Middle East was populated by Buddhists, then we would have radical Buddhists. If you doubt that then look at what the British did in India. It's divide and rule. The oldest strategy in the book. I suggest you do some research into it.

As for Trump saying, 'hilldog and barack hussein' created ISIS ... this is AMERICAN POLITICS ... he is running for office againg H&BH ... keep it simple stupid.

Trump's policy is actually just 'keep it stupid'...

They were and are the US branch of CHAOS,Inc.

No. That would be the CIA and rogue elements of the military.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2016, 04:16:06 pm »
^^^^

Thanks to the mods for separating out this discussion.   :)

~~~~~~

Reply to The Saint:

^^^

... can't answer all your points right now, but as to 'coalition of the willing':

"This is factually wrong and takes no account of anything that happened
more than a few years ago."

... I used the Bushian term 'coalition of the willing' to imply that
this kicking of the wasp's nest has been ongoing for a long time ...
it's just now that satan and muslim insanity reigns supreme ...
whatever control the 'coalition of the willing' had, is lost.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2016, 11:13:46 am »
Trump wants to prevent this: Enjoy Sweden

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/02/07/muslim-immigrant-gangs-having-all-but-destroyed-swedish-cities-like-malmo-are-expanding-their-crime-and-burglary-sprees-to-oslo-norway/
Muslim immigrant gangs, having all but destroyed Swedish cities like Malmo are expanding their crime and burglary sprees to Oslo, Norway

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/muslim-rapists-in-sweden-enjoy-impunity-amnesty-international/
Muslim rapists in Sweden ‘enjoy impunity’ – Amnesty International

Posted on April 14, 2014 by Admin   

http://www.thelocal.se/20140108/rape-is-a-muslim-form-of-punishment-sweden-democrat
A top Sweden Democrat defending a racism-accused colleague has claimed the Koran states that "rape is a Muslim form of punishment". The prime minister quickly joined a choir of critics and said it illustrated the minority party's us-versus-them rhetoric.

Your apparent hatred towards Muslims is irrational - I don't think it can be reasoned with in its current state. Others more patient and eloquent than I, like JT Coyote, have tried to do this on this thread and if they cannot get through to you then I certainly couldn't.

This is factually wrong and takes no account of anything that happened more than a few years ago. This forum is a very good source of information:

As Paul Craig Roberts said on the AJ show recently, if the Middle East was populated by Buddhists, then we would have radical Buddhists. If you doubt that then look at what the British did in India. It's divide and rule. The oldest strategy in the book. I suggest you do some research into it.

Trump's policy is actually just 'keep it stupid'...

No. That would be the CIA and rogue elements of the military.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline The Saint

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2016, 11:25:53 am »
Trump wants to prevent this: Enjoy Sweden

Trump is not saying that he will prevent immigration or tourism by citizens of certain countries which currently have an extremism problem. That at least would make some kind of sense. His idiotic and unworkable plan is to ban people from anywhere in the world on the basis of their religion.

BTW, I have never been to Sweden, but I hear it's very nice.

I am based in the US but use a VPN for privacy reasons..;)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
The 2016 Election and the Muslim Question
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2016, 11:48:10 am »
Yes, Sweden is in dire straits with the muslim crazies ... as are any
number of other EU countries ... with the US not far behind. Donald
Trump is IMO our best hope to stem the tide:

"

... the crimes have been committed by a group of people
who mostly come from her in appearance from the
North African and Arab countries."

1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually
Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train
Station On New Year’s Eve

by OLIVER LANE   4 Jan 2016

Just five arrests have been made by German police after central Cologne was transformed into a war-zone on New Year’s Eve, as an estimated 1,000 migrants celebrated by launching fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German women caught up in the chaos.

The sordid details of the horrifying sexual assaults and attacks made against ordinary Germans by large gangs of migrants in Cologne in the early hours of Friday morning are just now emerging.

Far from a small number of sex assaults reported to have been made by German speaking men in initial reports on New Year’s Day, dozens of women are now reported to have been molested and “raped”, while dozens more men have been assaulted and robbed.

One victim, 28 year old ‘Katja L’ spoke of her ordeal as she tried to make her way to the waiting room of Cologne railway station with two other girls and a boyfriend in the early hours of new year’s day. She told Der Express – one of the largest regional newspapers: “When we came out of the station, we were very surprised by the group that met us there”. She said the group was “exclusively young foreign men”. Keeping close to her friends, they pressed on:

“We then walked through this group of men. There was an alley through [the men] which we walked through. Suddenly I felt a hand on my buttocks, then on my breasts, in the end, I was groped everywhere. It was a nightmare. Although we shouted and beat them, the guys did not stop. I was desperate and think I was touched around 100 times in the 200 meters.

“Fortunately I wore a jacket and trousers. a skirt would probably have been torn away from me”.

As Katja L and other witnesses who have since come forward said, as they were molested by the gang the men were laughing and pulling their hair, and there were shouts of “ficki, ficki” (f**ky f**ky) hurled at them as they were called “sluts”. Treating her as “fair game”, there had been so many men groping at her Katja L said she would be unable to positively identify any of the perpetrators to the police.

√ CONTINUE
  http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: The 2016 ELECTION and the Muslim Question
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2016, 09:55:07 pm »
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

... the pro-muslim/immigrant woman MAYOR of
Cologne says, "... we will publish online guidelines
that these young women can read through to
prepare themselves ... " - FOR RAPE!

Cologne Mayor: Women Should Be More Careful After
Migrant Mass Rapes, Promises ‘Guidance’ So They Can ‘Prepare’

by OLIVER LANE   5 Jan 2016

A political scandal is developing in Germany as ordinary citizens wake up to the scale of the migrant crime cover-up, and the callous reaction of the mayor of Cologne to mass-sex crime on new year’s eve.

The Mayor of Cologne has spoken out about the attacks, but her carefully chosen words are unlikely to delight many. Rather than addressing the root causes of the violence — unlimited mass migration and a totally failed system of integration — the newly elected pro-migrant mayor instead blamed the victims of the sexual abuse for having failed to defend themselves against the immigrant attackers.

Speaking on live television this afternoon mayor Henriette Reker, who was near-fatally stabbed in the run up to October elections by an anti mass migration campaigner, said in future women would have to be better prepared in her city to deal with migrants. She remarked: “The women and young girls have to be more protected in the future so these things don’t happen again.

“This means, they should go out and have fun, but they need to be better prepared, especially with the Cologne carnival coming up. For this, we will publish online guidelines that these young women can read through to prepare themselves”.

Despite the chief of police admitting the enormous scale of sexual assault and confirming the attackers were of “North African and Arab” origin, much of the mainstream media is still in damage control mode, either trying to shift the focus from migrants, or avoiding the events completely.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/05/cologne-mayor-women-careful-migrant-mass-rapes-promises-guidance-can-prepare/