Author Topic: Vote Fraud? Ohio Exit Polls Have OBAMA Winning  (Read 992 times)

Offline A K

Vote Fraud? Ohio Exit Polls Have OBAMA Winning
« on: March 04, 2008, 10:33:39 pm »
The Ohio exit polls show Obama winning, but the posted results favor Clinton and they have now called it for her, and she is celebrating her great victory.   I don't rule out Clinton machine vote fraud, but with the Republican control over Diebold vote machines, could they be 1) selecting a a candidate with higher negatives than Obama that they think they can beat easier and/or 2) setting up a November election in which they can't really lose because while they may prefer McCain to Clinton they are comfortable that either one will follow the neocon/war party/WTO/Corporate Elite agenda?  From www.rightpundits.com:

5:45 - More demographics - 6/10 Dems say that the economy is their top issue and 8 of 10 said trade eliminates more jobs then it creates. Again, this would tend to help Obama more since Pres. Clinton signed NAFTA into law, however the recent flap with Canada may counter-act that to some degree.

5:55 - AP reports that Obama leads amongst voters who find electibility and ability to inspire important, Hillary leads on having more detailed policy.

7.45 EST - A number of exit polls have Obama winning Ohio by either +1 or +2. However, the HRC camp is adamant that these polls are not right and that Clinton will win by +3 in Ohio.

Offline A K

Re: Vote Fraud? Ohio Exit Polls Have OBAMA Winning
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 11:04:30 pm »
Rush Limbaugh called on Republicans to vote for Hillary and there is evidence that they have done so. 

More importantly, remember how posted results for Clinton in NH were 5 to 10 % higher than exit polls?  Looks like the same thing is happening in Ohio and Texas.  Exit polls have OBAMA winning Ohio by 2 to 3%, yet results are showing Clinton winning by 10% or more.  Impossible.  And remember how the NY Post broke the story that, Obama - who gets 85% of the black vote - got 0 votes in a Harlem district, when a recount showed that as false - well that may be happening again also.  From www.rightpundits.com:

12.15 EST Update: I just got an odd report from someone in the Texas Hillary camp. She’s supposedly running better than expected around Dallas, which is surprising as that’s a heavily black area. When I asked what “better than expected” meant, she said 5-7 points higher. Can anyone decipher this?

Yes, I can decipher it - it is called "vote fraud". 

Offline freedom7

Re: Vote Fraud? Ohio Exit Polls Have OBAMA Winning
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 11:14:57 pm »
Ohio voter fraud , not surprised at all. After all diebold's centered in canton, ohio. Its gotta be easier to rig an election in the state that your head offices are located.