Author Topic: Get a Flu Shot and Help Fuel the Epidemic  (Read 15819 times)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Get a Flu Shot and Help Fuel the Epidemic
« on: January 02, 2015, 03:07:30 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/31/health/flu-epidemic/
Teen's death shows horror of flu epidemic
By Josh Levs, CNN
updated 11:35 PM EST, Wed December 31, 2014

(CNN) -- Shannon Zwanziger seemed perfectly healthy. She was an active 17-year-old who rarely got sick and hadn't been to a doctor in more than three years.

Then one day, she came home with the flu. She died a week later.

Shannon is part of grim new statistics released this week by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention showing that the flu has reached an epidemic level in the United States this year.
The CDC said that because of privacy rules, it can say only that there were two "confirmed reports of flu-pediatric deaths in Minnesota this season."

It will be several more weeks before autopsy results show whether Shannon had an underlying health issue that the family was unaware of, Zwanziger says.
Bad year for the vaccine

The CDC said it does not yet have information on how many of those killed by the flu this year were vaccinated.

It's an unusually bad year for the vaccine. Just over half the strains tested were not covered by it. The biggest reason is a mutated strain that was not being spread at the time the vaccine was designed.
Alarming numbers

While alarming, the latest statistics don't indicate that the outbreak this year will be, overall, worse than in previous years, the CDC told CNN on Wednesday. It's too early to know.

Flu activity is high in nearly half the country -- 22 states and Puerto Rico, according to a map released by the CDC.
It's blamed for more deaths than it was at this time last year -- including 15 children. That's as of December 20. Already, more flu-related deaths are suspected, including a 4-year-old boy in Port Isabel, Texas, CNN affiliate KGNS reports.
The not knowing

Gwen Zwanziger says she did not catch the flu from her daughter, even after administering mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Mixed in with all the pain and grief the family is suffering is the frustration of not knowing how the death happened.

"I just cannot figure out why she died from this," the grieving mother says.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Get a Flu Shot and Help Fuel the Epidemic
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 03:25:04 pm »
see: Personal recollections of the 1957 H2N2 flu pandemic --by JTCoyoté

http://www.infowars.com/personal-recollections-of-the-1957-h2n2-flu-pandemic/
Personal recollections of the 1957 H2N2 flu pandemic

http://www.weather.com/health/news/h3n2-flu-virus-reaches-epidemic-levels-cdc-reports
H3N2 Flu Virus Drives 'Epidemic' Level of Flu Deaths
By Annie Hauser
Published Dec 31 2014 09:52 AM EST

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared this week that flu and pneumonia deaths have reached “epidemic” levels for the year.

To reach an epidemic threshold, according to the CDC, flu and pneumonia deaths must account for 6.8 percent of the total nationwide fatalities. During the 51st week of the year, local officials reported 837 flu and pneumonia deaths out of the 12,358 total, just meeting the agency's epidemic-threshold rating

The majority strain circulating is still H3N2. Earlier this year, CDC officials warned this year's formulation of the vaccine might be less effective in fighting H3N2, due to a viral mutation. Still, a third of the H3N2 samples tested last week matched with the strain contained in this year's flu shot, suggesting the vaccine is still an effective method in fighting the flu.

H3 viruses are known to be particularly dangerous, CDC Director Thomas Frieden, M.D., M.P.H., said at a press conference earlier this year. “We know that in seasons when H3 viruses predominant, we tend to have seasons that are the worst flu years, with more hospitalizations from flu and more deaths from the flu,” he said.

see

Pandemic Handbook

1968 Hong Kong Flu Pandemic H3N2

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/1663333/Hong-Kong-flu-of-1968
Hong Kong flu of 1968, also called Hong Kong flu pandemic of 1968,  global outbreak of influenza that originated in China in July 1968 and lasted until 1969–70. The outbreak was the third influenza pandemic to occur in the 20th century; it followed the Asian flu pandemic of 1957 and the influenza pandemic of 1918–19 (also called Spanish flu). The Hong Kong flu resulted in an estimated one million to four million deaths, far fewer than the 1918–19 pandemic, which caused between 25 million and 50 million deaths.

The 1968 pandemic was initiated by the emergence of a virus known as influenza A subtype H3N2 (also called Hong Kong flu virus). It is suspected that this virus evolved from the strain of influenza that caused the 1957 pandemic. The 1957 Asian flu virus, or influenza A subtype H2N2, is believed to have given rise to H3N2 through a process called antigenic shift, in which the hemagglutinin (H) antigen (a substance that stimulates an immune response) on the outer surface of the virus underwent genetic mutation to produce the new H3 antigen. Because the new virus retained the neuraminidase (N) antigen N2, persons who had been exposed to the 1957 virus apparently retained immune protection against the 1968 virus. This would explain the mildness of the 1968 outbreak relative to the pandemic of 1918–19

Although the Hong Kong flu outbreak was associated with comparatively few deaths worldwide, the virus was highly contagious, a factor that facilitated its rapid global dissemination. Indeed, within two weeks of its emergence in July in Hong Kong, some 500,000 cases of illness had been reported, and the virus proceeded to spread swiftly throughout Southeast Asia. Within several months it had reached the Panama Canal Zone and the United States, where it had been taken overseas by soldiers returning to California from Vietnam. By the end of December the virus had spread throughout the United States and had reached the United Kingdom and countries in western Europe. Australia, Japan, and multiple countries in Africa, eastern Europe, and Central and South America were also affected. The pandemic occurred in two waves, and in most places the second wave caused a greater number of deaths than the first wave

The 1968 Hong Kong flu caused illness of varying degrees of severity in different populations. For example, whereas illness was diffuse and affected only small numbers of people in Japan, it was widespread and deadly in the United States. Infection caused upper respiratory symptoms typical of influenza and produced symptoms of chills, fever, and muscle pain and weakness. These symptoms usually persisted for between four and six days. The highest levels of mortality were associated with the most susceptible groups, namely infants and the elderly. Although a vaccine was developed against the virus, it became available only after the pandemic had peaked in many countries.

The H3N2 virus that caused the 1968 pandemic is still in circulation today and is considered to be a strain of seasonal influenza. In the 1990s a closely related H3N2 virus was isolated from pigs. Scientists suspect that the human H3N2 virus jumped to pigs; infected animals may show symptoms of swine flu.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 04:41:38 pm »

TahoeBlue---you have the perfect title for this thread.

The last time I took a flu shot was 1992---the last year I had the flu.

Every year I would get a flu shot and then get the flu.

You don't have to tell me what causes the flu.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 07:53:18 pm »

Bad year for the vaccine

The CDC said it does not yet have information on how many of those killed by the flu this year were vaccinated.

Oh, I'll take a bet a.) if they really wanted that information, the CDC could easily get it and b.) if these deaths were of UNvaccinated people the CDC would be on it in a heart beat waving it in everyones face.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 11:37:43 am »
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/cdc-declares-current-flu-season-an-epidemic-2/
CDC declares current flu season an epidemic

January 3, 2015, 9:34 AM|CBS News chief medical correspondent Dr. Jon LaPook and CBS News medical contributor Dr. Holly Phillips weigh in on the top medical stories around the nation, including this year's deadly flu season

http://www.jrn.com/nbc26/news/Doctors-Brace-for-Possible-Shortage-in-Flu-Medication-As-Virus-Spreads-287375591.html
Doctors Brace for Possible Shortage in Flu Medication As Virus Spreads
By Raquel Lamal. CREATED Jan 2, 2015
 LITTLE CHUTE, Wis.- It's now surprise the flu has hit Northeast Wisconsin.

"We actually went through more Tamiflu the first two weeks of the flu season this year than we did all of last winter," explained Smith Pharmacy owner, Nic Smith.

Tamiflu seems to be the drug of choice after the flu virus mutated into a new strain that's not protected by the vaccine.

"We ran out last Saturday and I called several pharmacies and nobody had it," said Smith.

Cases are up by the hundreds. Last year at this time HSHS St. Mary's Hospital  had 14 confirmed patients with the flu, but now the hospital reports 155.  At HSHS St. Vincent's Hospital there are 201 cases confirmed, up from just 33 last year.

This is the most busy I've seen a flu season in at least 4 or 5 years," said Dr. Al Salmi with HSHS St. Vincent's Hospital.
The flu virus started to pick up at the end of September and it's been going strong ever since.  Doctors are still telling their patients to get the shot, saying even if you would catch the strain that's going around, symptoms would be a lot less severe after having the vaccination.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2891221/CDC-warns-nation-brink-flu-epidemic-virulent-mutated-strain-sweeps-22-states.html

America gripped by flu epidemic as virulent mutated strain that has already killed 15 children sweeps across 22 states
Mutated strain of H3N2 virus has hospitalized 2,500 people nationwide
Predominantly affects those over 65 and under 4 but also teenagers
Fifteen children have died since October 1 and four before Christmas Day

By James Nye for MailOnline
Published: 08:16 EST, 30 December 2014  | Updated: 14:20 EST, 30 December 2014

reference:
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/vaccines.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/pdf/protect/vaccine/influenza-vaccines-table-2014-15.pdf
TABLE. Influenza Vaccines — United States, 2014–15 Influenza Season*

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 12:38:03 pm »
http://www.infowars.com/little-girl-dies-after-flu-shot-injection/
Little Girl Dies After Flu Shot Injection
Media purposefully ignores lethal adverse reactions to vaccines

by  Rob Dew | Infowars.com  | January 6, 2015

Once again the medical industrial complex is pushing the flu scare to new heights.

Unfortunately parents, the elderly and the ignorant will roll up their sleeves and their children’s to inject this toxic cocktail into their bodies.

Every year Infowars is forced to keep account of the victims who are dead or debilitated by flu vaccines. Leave it to the mainstream media to run cover for the eugenics mafia and not ask the obvious hard questions of the by-design side effects of this deadly shot. RIP victims of the New World Order.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 02:57:24 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/health/2015/01/02/flu-deaths-iowa-young-girl-dies/21214315/
'Healthy' Iowa 3-year-old dies from flu

Ayzlee McCarthy spent much of Dec. 26 playing with Christmas gifts and trying on her new "Frozen" dress-up clothes.

Three days later, the feisty 3-year-old was dead, the cause attributed to complications from influenza.

"She was healthy. She had a flu shot," said Amber McCarthy, Ayzlee's mother. "The whole thing is so unreal."

Preliminary data show that three Iowa children, ages 17 or younger, have died from influenza since October, when the flu season began, said Ann Garvey, deputy state epidemiologist. Garvey could not say whether Ayzlee's death was included in the statistics.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 10:22:50 pm »
 Personal testimony: I have had this Nasty FLU for 10 days now and I never get a FLU shot. I have not had a FLU like this in my life [I am 57]: as a matter of fact I have not been sick in many, many years.

The symptoms are very strange: Heavy Respiratory and Nasal Mucus; High Fever; Chills; Night Sweats; Fatigue; and Mental cloudiness: and these symptoms do not occur all at once---they seem to change day by day. STRANGE!

Today is the 1st time; in 10 days, that I have been coming back to LIFE!

I know this FLU came from someone who had a FLU Shot---and They are infecting US!

anyone else get this NWO BUG?

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 10:50:24 pm »
Personal testimony: I have had this Nasty FLU for 10 days now and I never get a FLU shot. I have not had a FLU like this in my life [I am 57]: as a matter of fact I have not been sick in many, many years.

The symptoms are very strange: Heavy Respiratory and Nasal Mucus; High Fever; Chills; Night Sweats; Fatigue; and Mental cloudiness: and these symptoms do not occur all at once---they seem to change day by day. STRANGE!

Today is the 1st time; in 10 days, that I have been coming back to LIFE!

I know this FLU came from someone who had a FLU Shot---and They are infecting US!

anyone else get this NWO BUG?

Glad you are better.

I had something, a couple days before Christmas and it was gone in 24 hours.  Of course I got ahead of it, and drank lots of Hibiscus and Rose hip tea with Manuka honey.  Colloidal silver, and lots of Vitamin D3 (10,000 IU's).

My husband was sick Christmas Eve too, and better about three days later.

People that are getting the flu vaccine are shedding the flu to others, no doubt in my mine.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline iamc2

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2015, 11:16:02 pm »

Glad you are better.

I had something, a couple days before Christmas and it was gone in 24 hours.  Of course I got ahead of it, and drank lots of Hibiscus and Rose hip tea with Manuka honey.  Colloidal silver, and lots of Vitamin D3 (10,000 IU's).

My husband was sick Christmas Eve too, and better about three days later.

People that are getting the flu vaccine are shedding the flu to others, no doubt in my mine.
Thanks Sis. I did heavy duty Oil of Oregano; Colloidal Silver and Vit. D; C and more! It seems this New Bug is a nasty strain of the FLU & it has finally run its' course!

Glad you and the clan are OK  ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2015, 11:35:01 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/health/2015/01/02/flu-deaths-iowa-young-girl-dies/21214315/
'Healthy' Iowa 3-year-old dies from flu

Ayzlee McCarthy spent much of Dec. 26 playing with Christmas gifts and trying on her new "Frozen" dress-up clothes.

Three days later, the feisty 3-year-old was dead, the cause attributed to complications from influenza.

"She was healthy. She had a flu shot," said Amber McCarthy, Ayzlee's mother. "The whole thing is so unreal."

Preliminary data show that three Iowa children, ages 17 or younger, have died from influenza since October, when the flu season began, said Ann Garvey, deputy state epidemiologist. Garvey could not say whether Ayzlee's death was included in the statistics.

NOTE:
When the MSM reports these vaccine tragedies they OMIT the 'vaccine' part of the story and run it as... "Child Dies From The Flu"  Making the unaware reader think they need to run out and give their chid the very thing that killed the child in the news story!
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2015, 11:37:14 pm »
Thanks Sis. I did heavy duty Oil of Oregano; Colloidal Silver and Vit. D; C and more! It seems this New Bug is a nasty strain of the FLU & it has finally run its' course!

Glad you and the clan are OK  ;)

Probably sprayed on us from Chemtrails.   >:(  We really need to beef-up our immune system, because they aren't going to stop attacking us.

Chaga tea is good to help boost the immune system, bro.   ;)
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 11:42:09 am »
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/health/2015/01/05/flu-deaths-iowa-amber-gray/21314709/
Flu victim 'fought hard,' family says
 Kathy A. Bolten, [email protected] 12:09 p.m. CST January 6, 2015

The radio in Amber Gray's bedroom continues to play the teenager's favorite station, Life 107.1 — even though she's not there to hear it.

For now, it's too difficult for Amber's parents, Lisa and Rex Gray, to turn the music off.

Amber, 14, died Dec. 28 at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines from complications from the flu.

The girl, who loved to draw and make YouTube videos, is one of three Iowa children who have died from influenza complications since the flu season began in October, according to preliminary data from the Iowa Department of Public Health.

On Dec. 29, 3-year-old Ayzlee McCarthy of Elk Horn died from complications of the flu, just three days after she fell ill and was taken to Blank Children's Hospital in Des Moines. The third child who died from flu complications has not been identified

Iowa has been particularly hard-hit by the flu this year, and nationally, it's so widespread that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have declared the outbreak an epidemic.

Both Amber and Ayzlee were healthy and had flu shots, yet the virulent nature of the virus weakened them so severely that secondary complications made it impossible for them to survive.

The girls' unexpected deaths have triggered fears among parents, who see a common illness becoming deadly.

Amber's symptoms "kept getting progressively worse," said her father, Rex Gray.

Amber's family went out to dinner Dec. 22 to celebrate her mother's birthday.

Amber complained of a sore throat and only ate ice cream, said Rex Gray, whose family lives in Redfield.
After dinner, the family took Amber to a clinic, where she tested positive for influenza A, a strain that this year's flu vaccines is not effective in treating.

Doctors at the clinic told Amber's parents to keep her hydrated and give her fever-reducing medication.

The next morning, Amber woke with labored breathing and a temperature. Her family took her the doctor's office, where her oxygen levels were 70 percent.

The girl was taken by ambulance to Mercy, and for the next five days, she fought a bacterial infection, pneumonia and the flu virus, which had mutated into a different strain, her father said.

"She was perfectly healthy beforehand," said Verla Kellar of Booneville, Amber's grandmother. "There were no underlying diseases. Nothing."

Before she got a flu shot in the fall, Amber spent part of the summer with her 10-year-old brother Aidan, traveling in the western United States with their grandparents, Kellar said.

The teen wanted an iPhone for Christmas, which Kellar got her

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 01:19:34 pm »
^^^^ Sad story indeed. Unfortunately unless people wake up. there will be a lot more of the same.

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2015, 09:04:11 am »
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/health/2015/01/10/flu-spread-care-facilities/21571273/

more at the link...

Flu's swift spread stuns Iowa care facilities

Flu viruses have slammed into dozens of Iowa care centers this winter, showing that meticulous safeguards can't always prevent frail, elderly residents from becoming infected.

Staff members, residents and their families were stunned at how quickly the virus spread once it got into the Bishop Drumm Retirement Center in Johnston in mid-December.

"It was awful for them here. It seemed like they all got the flu at once," said Priscilla Myers of Johnston, whose mother, Rosemary Hall, was among the residents who became infected.

Every resident and employee at the 150-bed nursing home had been vaccinated, and the staff had been taking careful sanitation measures, administrators said. But 35 residents became ill, developing coughs, fevers, aches, and in some cases, pneumonia. Staff members and visitors donned masks, gowns and gloves when visiting the rooms of those who were ill. Several residents had to be hospitalized. Everyone is thankful that none died.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2015, 10:59:31 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2909891/Flu-stricken-teen-dies-passing-shower-crashing-glass-door.html
Flu-stricken teen dies after passing out in the shower and crashing through glass door, as 'severe' outbreak grips the country
Kobi Pickett, 15, passed away on Sunday after the tragic accident
CDC has declared this years outbreak of flu to be a national epidemic
To date 46 states have reported a widespread outbreak of the flu
In the first week of January more than 1,000 people died from flu including more than 20 children

By James Nye For Dailymail.com
Published: 09:15 EST, 14 January 2015  | Updated: 11:04 EST, 14 January 2015

A 15-year-old Houston girl already home sick with the flu died after she passed out in the shower and fell through the shower glass door.

Friends of Kobi Pickett have spoken of their shock that their close friend could die in such tragic and unfortunate circumstances.

'She was so smart, she was ahead in all of her classes. She would even ask us to tutor her to get ahead in her classes,' said close friend, Amana Waheed.

The epidemic has become so bad that antiviral drugs such as Tamiflu have been used and doctors are being urged to prescribe the drug to patients with flu-like symptoms even before tests confirm influenza as the cause.

The United States is midway through the 2015 flu season and the CDC's Dr. Thomas Frieden said that some doctors in the United States may not be prescribing Tamiflu because they believe the drugs do not work.

Children are among those hardest hit by the flu this year and their health has been compromised by the virulent mutant form of flu that has struck.

Shannon Zwanziger, 17, died on December
9 after being struck down with this years mutated H3N2 strain, despite having no underlying health conditions.

Massive outbreak: This map from the CDC shows that flu activity is high and at epidemic levels in 21 states

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 10:12:49 pm »
Not Flu but Measles ---- now they are freaking out about this and most people had an MMR shot ....

Measles is eradicated for the US except for people coming in from abroad ... ( without they're shot or sick ie illegal aliens ....
Interesting outbreak in DISNEYLAND ...

I would suggest that the people/children getting measles here are unvaccinated "immigrants" legal or not ... who are not going thru the US health system at all ... yet they try to make it sound like these are normal americans ...

I have yet to see any photos of the infected ,,, ie are they latin americans working or playing at Disneyland? 

http://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html
Measles Cases

From January 1 to January 16, 2015, more than 50 people from six states were reported to have measles. Most of these cases are part of a large, ongoing outbreak linked to an amusement park in California.

The United States experienced a record number of measles cases during 2014, with 644 cases from 27 states reported to CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD). This is the greatest number of cases since measles elimination was documented in the U.S. in 2000.

•The majority of the people who got measles are unvaccinated.
Measles is still common in many parts of the world including some countries in Europe, Asia, the Pacific, and Africa.
Travelers with measles continue to bring the disease into the U.S.
•Measles can spread when it reaches a community in the U.S. where groups of people are unvaccinated.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/21/health/disneyland-measles/
42 measles cases linked to Disneyland
By Ralph Ellis, Josh Levs, and Sonya Hamasaki, CNN
Updated 10:16 PM ET, Wed January 21, 2015

CNN)—Happiness isn't the only contagious thing at Disneyland in California.

There's a measles outbreak at Disneyland, and one of California's top public health officials recommended that children under 12 and people who've never had a measles vaccination stay away from the park while the outbreak continues.
Forty-two of the state's 59 measles cases since December can be linked to initial exposure at Disneyland and the adjacent Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim, California Department of Public Health officials said.

In addition, eight other cases from people living in Utah, Washington state, Oregon and New Mexico were linked to Disneyland, Chavez said.

Since Friday, the public health department had been saying the outbreak linked to Disney was over.

Overall, 82% of those infected in this outbreak are unvaccinated, either because they're too young or because they elected not to be, officials said.

Vaccination is key.

"Two doses of measles-containing vaccine (MMR vaccine) are more than 99 percent effective in preventing measles," the health department said in a press release. "Measles vaccines have been available in the United States since 1963, and two doses have been recommended since 1989."

Measles was considered eliminated in the United States in 2000, though 2014 saw a record-breaking number of confirmed cases: 644 from 27 states, according to the CDC.

[ My big problem with the MMR is that they want to give it to BABIES... but a baby exposed to measles would be bad off ,,, so its a two edge sword... ]

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/measles/fs-parents.html
Doctors recommend that your child get 2 doses of the MMR shot for best protection. Your child will need one dose at each of the following ages:
12 through 15 months
4 through 6 years

Infants 6 months to 11 months old should have 1 dose of MMR shot before traveling abroad.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 10:37:00 pm »
Actually many of these measles cases are of VACCINATED children.   Which, has even the pro vaccine medical community under the suspicion that the strain of measles going around is from central America or Asia and why they are claiming the US measles vaccine is useless against it.   Remember this is the same CDC that lied about ebola in the US.

Many in these countries like Central America ARE vaccinated, BUT because these countries lack proper infrastructure and nutrition the vaccines are useless.  MEANING THEY STILL GET THE DISEASES THEY ARE VACCINATED FOR.

The MSM has everyone focused on Disneyland.  What they don't want you to know is that Mexico is having the very same outbreak (strain).  WHY IS MEXICO SO IMPORTANT?

Mexico was the staging ground for all these third world central American illegals to be sent to the USA.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 10:56:21 pm »
Actually many of these measles cases are of VACCINATED children.   Which, has even the pro vaccine medical community under the suspicion that the strain of measles going around is from central America or Asia and why they are claiming the US measles vaccine is useless against it.   Remember this is the same CDC that lied about ebola in the US.

Many in these countries like Central America ARE vaccinated, BUT because these countries lack proper infrastructure and nutrition the vaccines are useless.  MEANING THEY STILL GET THE DISEASES THEY ARE VACCINATED FOR.

The MSM has everyone focused on Disneyland.  What they don't want you to know is that Mexico is having the very same outbreak (strain).  WHY IS MEXICO SO IMPORTANT?

Mexico was the staging ground for all these third world central American illegals to be sent to the USA.

Agreed.  Nicely said John.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2015, 12:35:28 am »
  Agreed.  Nicely said John.
Thank you doc.

To explain the insanity in all of this from government's knee jerk response, to the MSM flame fanning and the vaccine cult medical mafia's disinfo look at the 'REALITY' of what is actually happening right now in the USA...

You have the media and the medical mafia jumping up and down flapping their arms screaming that the sky is falling over these measles cases.  However,  with this open border policy you have here in America, spikes in drug resistant tuberculosis, leprosy, polio and now ebola.  Yet, the same MSM and medical mafia who are all telling us that the sky is falling over the measles are all down playing the rise of these other diseases.  WHY?

a.) It CLEARLY exposes one of the best disease controls on the planet, BORDER CONTROL.  b.) There are NO vaccines for drug resistant tuberculosis, leprosy and ebola. (However, once there is a 'so-called' vaccine for them, we'll never hear the end of how the sky is falling over whatever they have a vaccine for) c.) The BIG MYTH that polio was irradiated will be blown wide open if the public is ever given knowledge that not only has it NOT been irradiated but, is alive and well in the USA regardless of the vaccine myth.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/nurse-illegals-baggage-includes-tb-leprosy-polio/

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 12:05:37 pm »
Interesting comments:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/01/22/measles-outbreak-that-started-in-california-expanding/
Measles Outbreak That Started In California Expanding
January 22, 2015 3:16 PM
M. Chris Ritchie  • 5 minutes ago 

LOL! Research the chances of having a sever symptom of the measles vs the chances of getting a sever symptom of the vaccine. Also, research the cover up by the CDC in the MMR vaccine and Autism that came out last year. A vaccine is NOT good for a life time.

Rather my kids get the Measles and have a life time immunity. Quick, quick... everyone panic and run and get your vaccines laced with Mercury, Aluminum, MSG, and Formaldehyde. All linked to ADHD, Alzheimer, Dementia, and Autism.

Derk Strongly  • 7 minutes ago 

When this first broke out they said like 28/30 infected had been vaccinated...then went on to say to get the vaccine

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2015, 01:50:04 pm »
FYI - I was born before there was a "Measles vaccine" - I was three when I got the measles - I survived .... other children survived ...

Oh - I hurt and I cried a lot ... but mommy loved me and made it all better

it is interesting to note that many of the "babies" that have contracted the measles in this outbreak "WERE TOO YOUNG TO VACCINATE" which means they were LESS THAN A YEAR OLD!!!

"Overall, 82% of those infected in this outbreak are unvaccinated, either because they're too young or because they elected not to be, officials said." 18 percent that got it WERE VACCINATED !!!

http://www.khou.com/story/news/health/2015/01/22/past-measles-vaccinations-leave-an-exposure-gap-for-some-age-groups/22159861/

http://abc7news.com/health/8-cases-of-measles-confirmed-in-bay-area-counties/486537/
8 cases of measles confirmed in 3 Bay Area counties
Thursday, January 22, 2015 07:11PM

BERKELEY, Calif. (KGO) --

The measles outbreak that started at Disneyland has now grown to 70 cases in six states. On Thursday, county health officials confirmed that eight of those patients are here in the Bay Area. Five are in Alameda County, two in San Mateo County, and one in Santa Clara County. But not all the Bay Area cases can be traced back to Disneyland.

Local health officials say that regardless of where it started, measles is clearly in the Bay Area community. The Urgent Care Center in Berkeley has yet to see a case, but they say they are getting ready just in case one walks through the door.

"We have mobilized a lot of our health department to work on this," said Dr. Erica Pan with the Alameda County Department of Public Health.

She says the surge in measles cases in her county and statewide is definitely cause for concern.

"While it was a common childhood illness, 1 in 1,000 will die from the measles and 1 or 2 in 1,000 can get a brain infection called encephalitis," Dr. Pan said

The situation has the attention of Senator Dianne Feinstein [ born before vaccine!] . She tweeted that she finds the outbreak troubling, and is encouraging parents to vaccinate their children.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/before-the-vaccine-my-memory-of-measles.html

Before the Vaccine: My Memory of Measles
Lisa Kaplan Gordon
January 23, 2015
6:01 pm
101 comments

My 88-year-old father still blames the Ringling Bros. for giving me the measles 50-some years ago. And the current Disneyland-linked outbreak bought back memories of that miserable time.

About a week after The Greatest Show on Earth, I was flat on my back with the measles.

This was in the 1950s, at least six years before a measles vaccine appeared. In suburban New York, where I grew up, getting the measles was considered a childhood rite of passage. Some mothers even held measles (and chicken pox and mumps) parties, so a sick child could infect the neighbor kids – a controlled contagion that wouldn’t ruin Christmas or summer vacations.

In my young mind, every kid got measles, survived and moved on
. I couldn’t know that each year before the vaccine became available in 1963, an estimated 400 to 500 people died of measles in the U.S., 48,000 were hospitalized and 4,000 suffered encephalitis (swelling of the brain), according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).

Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/before-the-vaccine-my-memory-of-measles.html#ixzz3Plu6VIv6

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2015, 02:21:24 pm »
FYI - I was born before there was a "Measles vaccine" - I was three when I got the measles - I survived .... other children survived ...

These 20 something 30 something year old parents HAVE NO CLUE that back in YOUR day the public had measles, mumps and chicken pox parties in the USA so their children would have life long immunity from these diseases.

Big pharma spends billions (they get from government sector investments) on fear mongering.  You ask these same 20 - 30 somethings they will tell you back in the 1950's and 60's in USA there was massive epidemics of the diseases big pharma has vaccines for.  This simply is Not true.  In fact, THERE WERE NO MAJOR EPIDEMICS OF THE DISEASES BIG PHARMA HAS VACCINES FOR BACK IN THOSE PRE VACCINE DAYS IN GOOD OL USA.

NOTE: Even the so-called polio epidemic of the 30's and 40's had gone way done by the 1950's only to be spread even greater by the live polio vaccine.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2015, 08:59:18 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/01/26/5-year-old-las-vegas-girl-dies-from-flu-despite-receiving-vaccination/?intcmp=latestnews

Another beautiful child----GONE.

5-year-old Las Vegas girl dies from flu despite receiving vaccination

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2015, 09:11:29 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/01/26/5-year-old-las-vegas-girl-dies-from-flu-despite-receiving-vaccination/?intcmp=latestnews

Another beautiful child----GONE.

5-year-old Las Vegas girl dies from flu despite receiving vaccination

NOTE:
The same MSM that is spreading DISINFO on the Disney measles outbreak,  'WORDSMITH' these FLU SHOT DEATHS as 'simple flu deaths',  separating these deaths from the shot.

These are the very flu shots we were ALL warned about in 2009.  The ebola scare drove up flu shots this year and this has been probably the deadliest flu season since the MSM and big pharma SOLD the public on the Swine Flu vaccine.

CAN PEOPLE 'NOT'  PUT 1 +1 TOGETHER THESE DAYS?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2015, 10:44:30 am »
Wow can someone take a look at these numbers for the Vaccine Injury Trust Fund?.... seems like a mighty scam ... that has 3.4 billion (4.5?) in the fund  !!!!  They seem to be taking in 300 million a year !!!  and spending 240 million!!!  ... they get 75 cents for every dose of vaccine !!!

look at where they transfer out 235 million a year to "Health Services" - So they're funding the HHS with this "trust" fund??? see: http://www.hhs.gov/budget/

Only   5,762,803.63 TRANSFERS TO US CLAIMS COURTS
and  8,347,659.21 TRANSFERS TO DOJ (13)*

that's 14 million in costs per year in injurys paid out !!!!

PLease check this out ....

http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/index.html
Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund

The Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund provides funding for the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program to compensate vaccine-related injury or death claims for covered vaccines administered on or after October 1, 1988.

Funded by a $0.75 excise tax on vaccines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for routine administration to children. The excise tax is imposed on each dose (disease that is prevented) of a vaccine. Trivalent influenza vaccine for example, is taxed $0.75 because it prevents one disease; measles-mumps-rubella vaccine, which prevents three diseases, is taxed $2.25.

The Department of Treasury collects the excise taxes and manages the Fund’s investments.  Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund Monthly Reports

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/tfmp/vaccomp/vaccomp.htm

ftp://ftp.publicdebt.treas.gov/dfi/tfmb/dfivi0914.pdf
/...

INVESTMENTS IN U.S TREASURY SECURITIES ISSUED BY THE
BUREAU OF THE FISCAL SERVICE 3,323,993,281.56 2,243,317,786.00 2,207,371,725.67 3,359,939,341.89
CUMULATIVE RESULTS OF OPERATIONS -3,451,869,770.62 0.00 0.00 -3,451,869,770.62

TOTAL 0.00 4,694,354,301.90 4,694,354,301.90 0.00
Vaccine Injury Trust Fund
75X8175
Trial Balance (Unaudited)
September

Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund
75X8175
Income Statement (Unaudited)
For the Period October 1, 2013 through September 30, 2014

Sum -76,701,886.26 -312,669,196.32
EXPENSES 5765 NONEXPENDITURE FINANCING SOURCES - TRANSFERS-OUT -
OTHER TFMA57651600 TRANSFERS TO HEALTH RESOURCES 15,000,000.00 235,000,000.00
5760 EXPENDITURE FINANCING SOURCES - TRANSFERS-OUT TFMA57601500 TRANSFERS TO DOJ (13)* 4,483,921.43 8,347,659.21
TFMA57601400 TRANSFERS TO US CLAIMS COURTS (14)* 1,010,969.09 5,762,803.

| - - - - -
http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/vaccinetable.html

The Vaccine Injury Table (Table) makes it easier for some people to get compensation. The Table lists and explains injuries/conditions that are presumed to be caused by vaccines
. It also lists time periods in which the first symptom of these injuries/conditions must occur after receiving the vaccine. If the first symptom of these injuries/conditions occurs within the listed time periods, it is presumed that the vaccine was the cause of the injury or condition unless another cause is found. For example, if you received the tetanus vaccines and had a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) within 4 hours after receiving the vaccine, then it is presumed that the tetanus vaccine caused the injury if no other cause is found.

http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/vaccineinjurytable.pdf
Vaccine injury table.
(a) In accordance with section 312(b) of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, title III of Pub. L. 99-660, 100 Stat. 3779 (42 U.S.C. 300aa-1 note) and section 2114(c) of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 300aa-14(c)), the following is a table of vaccines, the injuries, disabilities, illnesses, conditions, and deaths resulting from the administration of such vaccines, and the time period in which the first symptom or manifestation of onset or of the significant aggravation of such injuries, disabilities, illnesses, conditions, and deaths is to occur after vaccine administration for purposes of receiving compensation under the Program

III. Measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine or any of its components (e.g., MMR, MR, M, R)
A. Anaphylaxis or anaphylactic shock 4 hours.
B. Encephalopathy (or encephalitis) 5-15 days (not less than 5 days and not more than 15 days).
C. Any acute complication or sequela (including death) of an illness, disability, injury, or condition referred to above
Not applicable which illness, disability, injury, or condition arose within the time period prescribed

IV. Vaccines containing rubella virus (e.g., MMR, MR, R)
A. Chronic arthritis 7-42 days.
B. Any acute complication or sequela (including death) of an illness, disability, injury, or condition referred to above which illness, disability, injury, or condition arose within the time period prescribed Not applicable.

V. Vaccines containing measles virus (e.g., MMR, MR, M)
A. Thrombocytopenic purpura 7-30 days.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2015, 08:36:12 pm »
Wow can someone take a look at these numbers for the Vaccine Injury Trust Fund?.... seems like a mighty scam ... that has 3.4 billion (4.5?) in the fund  !!!!  They seem to be taking in 300 million a year !!!  and spending 240 million!!!  ... they get 75 cents for every dose of vaccine !!!

look at where they transfer out 235 million a year to "Health Services" - So they're funding the HHS with this "trust" fund??? see: http://www.hhs.gov/budget/

Only   5,762,803.63 TRANSFERS TO US CLAIMS COURTS
and  8,347,659.21 TRANSFERS TO DOJ (13)*

that's 14 million in costs per year in injurys paid out !!!!

PLease check this out ....

^^^^^^^^^^^
What a great find!!!  Thank you.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2015, 10:59:00 am »
Yes get your flu shot to help fund HHS [email protected]!! !!!  It's a total SCAM!!!!
Notice the DOJ gets more money defending the vaccines then they pay out (8 million for lawyers versus 6 million in claims )... then on top of it all 235 million to the HHS ( I'm sure its the way the laws were written ) If this is tort reform then run away, run away ...

And all the elderly getting the flu shot to lower their immune systems get hit the worst:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MED_FLU_HOSPITALIZATIONS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-01-30-12-39-23
Flu hospitalizations of elderly hit record high, CDC says
By MIKE STOBBE
AP Medical Writer

NEW YORK (AP) -- Some new evidence this is a particularly bad flu season: Flu-related hospitalizations of the elderly are the highest since the government started tracking that statistic nine years ago.

About 198 out of every 100,000 people 65 and older have been hospitalized with flu-related illness this flu season. That's roughly 86,000, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

CDC officials released the new flu season numbers on Friday.

It's the highest level seen since the government started tracking the statistic in the 2005-2006 flu season. The previous record was 183 per 100,000, during the flu season two years ago.

That flu season and this one were dominated by a virus known as H3N2. This year, the flu vaccine is not built for the H3N2 strain, which is the one that's spreading most widely.

Overall, the flu vaccine is only 23 percent effective this winter, CDC officials said recently.

That's one of the worst performances in the last decade, since U.S. health officials started routinely tracking how well vaccines work. In the best flu seasons, the vaccines were 50 to 60 percent effective.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2015, 12:59:31 pm »
[ Yes the unvaccinated are at risk of contracting the measles - they KNOW THAT ...
They live in a free country, where if they like their measles they can keep their measles ...

They are so afraid of they're vaccine as being shown up as being ineffective .... NO REAL stats on how many contracting measles were vaccinated ...

I am now seeing the term "under vaccinated"  hohoho ...

Not a word regarding the 50 thousand unscreened (unvaccinated) "child" illegal immigrants disseminated throughout the us last summer
]

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/231394-cdc-director-warns-of-measles-outbreak
CDC warns of 'large outbreak' of measles
By Kristina Wong - 02/01/15 12:19 PM EST

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Tom Friedan on Sunday warned that the U.S. could see a "large outbreak" of measles.

Friedan said despite the U.S.'s 92 percent vaccination rate, there is growing evidence more parents are not vaccinating their children.

"What we’ve seen is, as over the last few years, a small but growing number of people, have not been vaccinated. That number is building up among young adults in society, and that makes us vulnerable," he said.

Friedan acknowledged that some parents are concerned about the safety of vaccines, or think measles no longer exists.

"One in six kids could have a fever ten days after, but the vaccine is safe and effective. And for those parents that may think that measles is gone, it’s still here, and it can be quite serious," he said.

Friedan also appeared on ABC's "This Week," urging parents to vaccinate their children.

"What you do for your own kids doesn't just affect your family. It affects other families as well," he said. "The more kids who are not vaccinated, the more they're at risk and the more they put their neighbors' kids at risk as well.”

http://consumer.healthday.com/caregiving-information-6/infant-and-child-care-health-news-410/many-u-s-adults-under-vaccinated-against-whooping-cough-poll-finds-677448.html
Many U.S. Adults Under-Vaccinated Against Whooping Cough, Survey Finds
Only 20 percent got shot within last 10 years

WEDNESDAY, June 19, 2013 (HealthDay News) -- Whooping cough cases are escalating in the United States, and many American adults are unknowingly exposing vulnerable babies to the potentially deadly disease because their vaccinations are not up to date, a new survey finds

http://www.dailynews.com/health/20150130/majority-at-some-lausd-kindergartens-are-under-vaccinated
Majority at some LAUSD kindergartens are under-vaccinated
By Lauren M. Whaley, CHCF Center for Health Reporting
Posted: 01/30/15, 5:20 PM PST | Updated: 1 min ago

While a measles outbreak and a statewide pertussis epidemic have focused public attention on parents who refuse to vaccinate their children, experts say under-vaccination is also a pressing problem.

Over 90 percent of kindergarteners at some Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) schools are walking the halls without all of their state-required vaccinations. At some Oakland schools, the numbers top 80 percent.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/vaccinated-people-catch-measles/story?id=28631939
Why Even Vaccinated People Can Catch Measles
Feb 1, 2015, 6:30 AM ET
By GILLIAN MOHNEY

... including at least 5 people who were immunized against the virus.

Those five known vaccinated people were all residents of California where many counties are below the 92 percent vaccination rate required for "herd immunity" threshold, according to state health department.

One expert says the infections of fully vaccinated people show the need for "herd immunity."

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2015, 06:32:41 pm »
uh oh now its TB !!!

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/3472161-181/northern-california-student-diagnosed-with
Northern California student diagnosed with tuberculosis

SACRAMENTO — A Sacramento high school student has been diagnosed with active tuberculosis and officials have sent warning letters to parents about possible exposure.

The Sacramento Bee reports (http://bit.ly/1HKYFW2 ) that the county's division of public health says the student has been isolated at home and is under care.

Students and staff who shared a classroom with the student at Florin High School will be tested.

Sacramento officials confirm TB case at Florin High School

By Sam Stanton -
[email protected]

01/31/2015 3:23 PM
  | Updated: 01/31/2015 10:06 PM

Saturday’s announcement comes as health officials in the region have dealt with a spate of health alerts warning of possible Ebola virus and measles cases. Both individuals tested for Ebola in Sacramento-area hospitals tested negative, health officials said last week, as did two suspected measles cases.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article8872223.html#storylink=cpy

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2015, 08:09:17 pm »
uh oh now its TB !!!

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/3472161-181/northern-california-student-diagnosed-with
Northern California student diagnosed with tuberculosis

SACRAMENTO — A Sacramento high school student has been diagnosed with active tuberculosis and officials have sent warning letters to parents about possible exposure.

The Sacramento Bee reports (http://bit.ly/1HKYFW2 ) that the county's division of public health says the student has been isolated at home and is under care.

Students and staff who shared a classroom with the student at Florin High School will be tested.

Sacramento officials confirm TB case at Florin High School

By Sam Stanton -
[email protected]

01/31/2015 3:23 PM
  | Updated: 01/31/2015 10:06 PM

Saturday’s announcement comes as health officials in the region have dealt with a spate of health alerts warning of possible Ebola virus and measles cases. Both individuals tested for Ebola in Sacramento-area hospitals tested negative, health officials said last week, as did two suspected measles cases.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article8872223.html#storylink=cpy

This will get buried QUICKLY once the idiots (In the MSM) that open this can of worms REALIZES that there is NO vaccine for TB and that TB LIKE THE DISNEY measles is most likely from this OPEN BORDER federal policy

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2015, 08:49:12 pm »
There are MORE than just 'studies' on vaccines spreading disease spanning over a century.  What was once called 'field reports' going all the way back to the 19th century tracked the spread of disease by vaccines from the mandatory smallpox vaccine in Europe to the missionaries vaccinating people in regions that NEVER even seen smallpox as long as their civilization had been on earth. 

Now, vaccines are responsible for speeding disease where there is NO infrastructure or nutrition and that's why the Bill Gates of the world love them so much.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease
Should the Recently Vaccinated be Quarantined to Prevent Outbreaks?

http://www.westonaprice.org/press/studies-show-that-vaccinated-individuals-spread-disease/

WASHINGTON, D.C. –February 2, 2015– [ GlobeNewsWire ]Health officials are blaming unvaccinated children for the recent measles outbreak that started at Disneyland. However, with no blood tests proving the outbreak is from wild measles, the most likely source of the outbreak is a recently vaccinated individual, according to published science.

Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.1,2 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

Furthermore, vaccine recipients can carry diseases in the back of their throat and infect others while displaying no symptoms of a disease.11,12,13

“Numerous scientific studies indicate that children who receive a live virus vaccination can shed the disease and infect others for weeks or even months afterwards. Thus, parents who vaccinate their children can indeed put others at risk,” explains Leslie Manookian, documentary filmmaker and activist. Manookian’s award winning documentary, The Greater Good, aims to open a dialog about vaccine safety.

Both unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals are at risk from exposure to those recently vaccinated. Vaccine failure is widespread; vaccine-induced immunity is not permanent and recent outbreaks of diseases such as whooping cough, mumps and measles have occurred in fully vaccinated populations.14,15 Flu vaccine recipients become more susceptible to future infection after repeated vaccination.16

“Health officials should require a two-week quarantine of all children and adults who receive vaccinations,” says Sally Fallon Morell, president of the Weston A. Price Foundation. “This is the minimum amount of time required to prevent transmission of infectious diseases to the rest of the population, including individuals who have been previously vaccinated.”

“Vaccine failure and failure to acknowledge that live virus vaccines can spread disease have resulted in an increase in outbreaks of infectious disease in both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals,” says Manookian, “CDC should instruct physicians who administer vaccinations to inform their patients about the risks posed to others by those who’ve been recently vaccinated.”

According to the Weston A. Price Foundation, the best protection against infectious disease is a healthy immune system, supported by adequate vitamin A and vitamin C. Well-nourished children easily recover from infectious disease and rarely suffer complications.

The number of measles deaths declined from 7575 in 1920 (10,000 per year in many years in the 1910s) to an average of 432 each year from 1958-1962.17 The vaccine was introduced in 1963. Between 2005 and 2014, there have been no deaths from measles in the U.S. and 108 deaths from the MMR vaccine.18

The Weston A. Price Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nutrition education foundation with the mission of disseminating accurate, science-based information on diet and health. Named after nutrition pioneer Weston A. Price, DDS, author of Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, the Washington, DC-based Foundation publishes a quarterly journal for its 15,000 members, supports 600 local chapters worldwide and hosts a yearly international conference. The Foundation phone number is (202) 363-4394, www.westonaprice.org, [email protected].

Kim Hartke, 703-860-2711, [email protected]
Leslie Manookian, 208-721-2135, [email protected]

References:
1. Outbreak of Measles Among Persons With Prior Evidence of Immunity, New York City, 2011 http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/02/27/cid.ciu105
2. Detection of Measles Virus RNA in Urine Specimens from Vaccine Recipients http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7494055
3. Comparison of the Safety, Vaccine Virus Shedding and Immunogenicity of Influenza Virus Vaccine, Trivalent, Types A and B, Live Cold-Adapted, Administered to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)-Infected and Non-HIV Infected Adults http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/181/2/725.full
4. Sibling Transmission of Vaccine-Derived Rotavirus (RotaTeq) Associated with Rotavirus Gastroenteritis http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/125/2/e438
5. Polio vaccination may continue after wild virus fades http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2008/10/polio-vaccination-may-continue-after-wild-virus-fades
6. Engineering attenuated virus vaccines by controlling replication fidelity http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v14/n2/abs/nm1726.html
7. CASE OF VACCINE-ASSOCIATED MEASLES FIVE WEEKS POST-IMMUNISATION, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA, OCTOBER 2013 http://www.eurosurveillance.org/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleId=20649
8. The Safety Profile of Varicella Vaccine: A 10-Year Review http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/197/Supplement_2/S165.full
9. Comparison of Shedding Characteristics of Seasonal Influenza Virus (Sub)Types and Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09; Germany, 2007–2011 http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051653
10. Epigenetics of Host–Pathogen Interactions: The Road Ahead and the Road Behind http://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1003007
11. Animal Models for Influenza Virus Pathogenesis and Transmission http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3063653/
12. Acellular pertussis vaccines protect against disease but fail to prevent infection and transmission in a nonhuman primate mode http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3063653/
13. Study Finds Parents Can Pass Whooping Cough to Babies http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/03/health/03coug.html?_r=0
14. Immunized People Getting Whooping Cough http://www.kpbs.org/news/2014/jun/12/immunized-people-getting-whooping-cough/
15. Vaccine Failure — Over 1000 Got Mumps in NY in Last Six Months http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/03/06/vaccine-failure–over-1000-get-mumps-in-ny-in-last-six-months.aspx
16. Impact of Repeated Vaccination on Vaccine Effectiveness Against Influenza A(H3N2) and B During 8 Seasons http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/09/29/cid.ciu680.full
17. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00056803.htm
18. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00056803.htm

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2015, 11:25:36 am »
just to review - You can't call it autism even when its Autism (a third rail) - It's vaccine-induced encephalopathy

No one (especially scientists) knows what causes autism but "The Science (funded by vaccine manufacturers) is clear"
Vaccines don't cause Austism !!! Now take your shots!!! 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html
Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism
  Posted:  01/14/2013 12:03 pm EST

The federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, better known as "vaccine court," has just awarded millions of dollars to two children with autism for "pain and suffering" and lifelong care of their injuries, which together could cost tens of millions of dollars.

The government did not admit that vaccines caused autism, at least in one of the children. Both cases were "unpublished," meaning information is limited, and access to medical records and other exhibits is blocked. Much of the information presented here comes from documents found at the vaccine court website.

Some observers will say the vaccine-induced encephalopathy (brain disease) documented in both children is unrelated to their autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Others will say there is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise.

| - - - - -

http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/vaccineinjurytable.pdf

§100.3 Vaccine injury table.

(a) In accordance with section 312(b) of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, title III of Pub. L. 99-660, 100 Stat. 3779 (42 U.S.C. 300aa-1 note) and section 2114(c) of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 300aa-14(c)), the following is a table of vaccines, the injuries, disabilities, illnesses, conditions, and deaths resulting from the administration of such vaccines, and the time period in which the first symptom or manifestation of onset or of the significant aggravation of such injuries, disabilities, illnesses, conditions, and deaths is to occur after vaccine administration for purposes of receiving compensation under the Program:

VACCINE INJURY TABLE

Vaccine

Illness, disability, injury or condition covered

Time period for first symptom or manifestation of onset or of significant aggravation after vaccine administration

I. Vaccines containing tetanus toxoid (e.g., DTaP, DTP, DT, Td, or TT)
A. Anaphylaxis or anaphylactic shock
4 hours.
B. Brachial Neuritis
2-28 days.
C. Any acute complication or sequela (including death) of an illness, disability, injury, or condition referred to above which illness, disability, injury, or condition arose within the time period prescribed
Not applicable.

II. Vaccines containing whole cell pertussis bacteria, extracted or partial cell pertussis bacteria, or specific pertussis antigen(s) (e.g., DTP, DTaP, P, DTP-Hib)
4 hours.
B. Encephalopathy (or encephalitis)
72 hours.
C. Any acute complication or sequela (including death) of an illness, disability, injury, or condition referred to above which illness, disability, injury, or condition arose within the time period prescribed
Not applicable.

III. Measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine or any of its components (e.g., MMR, MR, M, R)
4 hours.
B. Encephalopathy (or encephalitis)
5-15 days (not less than 5 days and not more than 15 days).
C. Any acute complication or sequela (including death) of an illness, disability, injury, or condition referred to above
Not applicable.
which illness, disability, injury, or condition arose within the time period prescribed

IV. Vaccines containing rubella virus (e.g., MMR, MR, R)
A. Chronic arthritis
7-42 days.
B. Any acute complication or sequela (including death) of an illness, disability, injury, or condition referred to above which illness, disability, injury, or condition arose within the time period prescribed
Not applicable.

V. Vaccines containing measles virus (e.g., MMR, MR, M)
A. Thrombocytopenic purpura
7-30 days.
B. Vaccine-Strain Measles Viral Infection in an immunodeficient recipient
6 months.
Not applicable.

VI. Vaccines containing polio live virus (OPV)
A. Paralytic Polio
—in a non-immunodeficient recipient
30 days.
—in an immunodeficient recipient
6 months.
—in a vaccine associated community case
Not applicable.
B. Vaccine-Strain Polio Viral Infection
—in a non-immunodeficient recipient
30 days.
—in an immunodeficient recipient
6 months.
—in a vaccine associated community case
Not applicable.
Not applicable.

VII. Vaccines containing polio inactivated virus (e.g., IPV)
4 hours
B. Any acute complication or sequela (including death of an illness, disability, injury, or condition referred to above which illness, disability, injury, or condition arose within the time period
Not applicable.
prescribed.

VIII. Hepatitis B. vaccines
4 hours.
B. Any acute complication or sequela (including death) of an illness, disability, injury, or condition referred to above which illness, disability, injury, or condition arose within the time period prescribed
Not applicable.

IX. Hemophilus influenzae type b polysaccharide conjugate vaccines
No Condition Specified
Not applicable.

X. Varicella vaccine
No Condition Specified
Not applicable.

XI. Rotavirus vaccine
No Condition Specified
Not applicable.

XII. Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines
No Condition Specified
Not applicable.

XIII. Hepatitis A vaccines
No Condition Specified
Not applicable.

XIV. Trivalent influenza vaccines
No Condition Specified
Not applicable.

XV. Meningococcal vaccines
No Condition Specified
Not applicable.

XVI. Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines
No Condition Specified
Not applicable.

XVII. Any new vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for routine administration to children, after publication by the Secretary of a notice of coverage *
No Condition Specified
Not applicable.
*Now includes all vaccines against seasonal influenza (except trivalent influenza vaccines, which are already covered), effective November 12, 2013. (b) Qualifications and aids to interpretation. The following qualifications and aids to interpretation shall apply to the Vaccine Injury Table to paragraph (a) of this section:

(1) Anaphylaxis and anaphylactic shock.

For purposes of paragraph (a) of this section, Anaphylaxis and anaphylactic shock mean an acute, severe, and potentially lethal systemic allergic reaction. Most cases resolve without sequelae. Signs and symptoms begin minutes to a few hours after exposure. Death, if it occurs, usually results from airway obstruction caused by laryngeal edema or bronchospasm and may be associated with cardiovascular collapse. Other significant clinical signs and symptoms may include the following: Cyanosis, hypotension, bradycardia, tachycardia, arrhythmia, edema of the pharynx and/or trachea and/or larynx with stridor and dyspnea. Autopsy findings may include acute emphysema which results from lower respiratory tract obstruction, edema of the hypopharynx, epiglottis, larynx, or trchea and minimal findings of eosinophilia in the liver, spleen and lungs. When death occurs within minutes of exposure and without signs of respiratory distress, there may not be significant pathologic findings.

(2) Encephalopathy. For purposes of paragraph (a) of this section, a vaccine recipient shall be considered to have suffered an encephalopathy only if such recipient manifests, within the applicable period, an injury meeting the description below of an acute encephalopathy, and then a chronic encephalopathy persists in such person for more than 6 months beyond the date of vaccination.
(i) An acute encephalopathy is one that is sufficiently severe so as to require hospitalization (whether or not hospitalization occurred).

(A) For children less than 18 months of age who present without an associated seizure event, an acute encephalopathy is indicated by a significantly decreased level of consciousness lasting for at least 24 hours. Those children less than 18 months of age who present following a seizure shall be viewed as having an acute encephalopathy if their significantly decreased level of consciousness persists beyond 24 hours and cannot be attributed to a postictal state (seizure) or medication.

(B) For adults and children 18 months of age or older, an acute encephalopathy is one that persists for at least 24 hours and characterized by at least two of the following:
(1) A significant change in mental status that is not medication related; specifically a confusional state, or a delirium, or a psychosis;
(2) A significantly decreased level of consciousness, which is independent of a seizure and cannot be attributed to the effects of medication; and
(3) A seizure associated with loss of consciousness.

(C) Increased intracranial pressure may be a clinical feature of acute encephalopathy in any age group.

(D) A “significantly decreased level of consciousness” is indicated by the presence of at least one of the following clinical signs for at least 24 hours or greater (see paragraphs (b)(2)(i)(A) and (b)(2)(i)(B) of this section for applicable timeframes):
(1) Decreased or absent response to environment (responds, if at all, only to loud voice or painful stimuli);
(2) Decreased or absent eye contact (does not fix gaze upon family members or other individuals); or
(3) Inconsistent or absent responses to external stimuli (does not recognize familiar people or things).

(E) The following clinical features alone, or in combination, do not demonstrate an acute encephalopathy or a significant change in either mental status or level of consciousness as described above: Sleepiness, irritability (fussiness), high-pitched and unusual screaming, persistent inconsolable crying, and bulging fontanelle. Seizures in themselves are not sufficient to constitute a diagnosis of encephalopathy. In the absence of other evidence of an acute encephalopathy, seizures shall not be viewed as the first symptom or manifestation of the onset of an acute encephalopathy.
(ii) Chronic Encephalopathy occurs when a change in mental or neurologic status, first manifested during the applicable time period, persists for a period of at least 6 months from the date of vaccination. Individuals who return to a normal neurologic state after the acute encephalopathy shall not be presumed to have suffered residual neurologic damage from that event; any subsequent chronic encephalopathy shall not be presumed to be a sequela of the acute encephalopathy. If a preponderance of the evidence indicates that a child's chronic encephalopathy is secondary to genetic, prenatal or perinatal factors, that chronic encephalopathy shall not be considered to be a condition set forth in the Table.
(iii) An encephalopathy shall not be considered to be a condition set forth in the Table if in a proceeding on a petition, it is shown by a preponderance of the evidence that the encephalopathy was
caused by an infection, a toxin, a metabolic disturbance, a structural lesion, a genetic disorder or trauma (without regard to whether the cause of the infection, toxin, trauma, metabolic disturbance, structural lesion or genetic disorder is known). If at the time a decision is made on a petition filed under section 2111(b) of the Act for a vaccine-related injury or death, it is not possible to determine the cause by a preponderance of the evidence of an encephalopathy, the encephalopathy shall be considered to be a condition set forth in the Table.
(iv) In determining whether or not an encephalopathy is a condition set forth in the Table, the Court shall consider the entire medical record.

(3) [Reserved]

(4) Seizure and convulsion. For purposes of paragraphs (b) (2) of this section, the terms, “seizure” and “convulsion” include myoclonic, generalized tonic-clonic (grand mal), and simple and complex partial seizures. Absence (petit mal) seizures shall not be considered to be a condition set forth in the Table. Jerking movements or staring episodes alone are not necessarily an indication of seizure activity.

(5) Sequela. The term “sequela” means a condition or event which was actually caused by a condition listed in the Vaccine Injury Table.

(6) Chronic Arthritis.
(i) For purposes of paragraph (a) of this section, chronic arthritis may be found in a person with no history in the 3 years prior to vaccination of arthropathy (joint disease) on the basis of:
(A) Medical documentation, recorded within 30 days after the onset, of objective signs of acute arthritis (joint swelling) that occurred between 7 and 42 days after a rubella vaccination;
(B) Medical documentation (recorded within 3 years after the onset of acute arthritis) of the persistence of objective signs of intermittent or continuous arthritis for more than 6 months following vaccination; and
(C) Medical documentation of an antibody response to the rubella virus.
(ii) For purposes of paragraph (a) of this section, the following shall not be considered as chronic arthritis: Musculoskeletal disorders such as diffuse connective tissue diseases (including but not limited to rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic sclerosis, mixed connective tissue disease, polymyositis/determatomyositis, fibromyalgia, necrotizing vascultitis and vasculopathies and Sjögren's Syndrome), degenerative joint disease, infectious agents other than rubella (whether by direct invasion or as an immune reaction) metabolic and endocrine diseases, trauma, neoplasms, neuropathic disorders, bone and cartilage disorders and arthritis associated with ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis, inflammatory bowel disease, Reiter's syndrome, or blood disorders.
(iii) Arthralgia (joint pain) or stiffness without joint swelling shall not be viewed as chronic arthritis for purposes of paragraph (a) of this section.

(7) Brachial neuritis.
(i) This term is defined as dysfunction limited to the upper extremity nerve plexus (i.e., its trunks, divisions, or cords) without involvement of other peripheral (e.g., nerve roots or a single peripheral nerve) or central (e.g., spinal cord) nervous system structures. A deep, steady, often severe aching pain in the shoulder and upper arm usually heralds onset of the condition. The pain is followed in days or weeks by weakness and atrophy in upper extremity muscle groups. Sensory loss may accompany the motor deficits, but is generally a less notable clinical feature. The neuritis, or plexopathy, may be present on the same side as or the opposite side of the injection; it is sometimes bilateral, affecting both upper extremities.
(ii) Weakness is required before the diagnosis can be made. Motor, sensory, and reflex findings on physical examination and the results of nerve conduction and electromyographic studies must be consistent in confirming that dysfunction is attributable to the brachial plexus. The condition should thereby be distinguishable from conditions that may give rise to dysfunction of nerve roots (i.e., radiculopathies) and peripheral nerves (i.e., including multiple monoeuropathies), as well as other peripheral and central nervous system structures (e.g., cranial neuropathies and myelopathies).

(8) Thrombocytopenic purpura. This term is defined by a serum platelet count less than 50,000/mm3. Thrombocytopenic purpura does not include cases of thrombocytopenia associated with other causes such as hypersplenism, autoimmune disorders (including alloantibodies from previous transfusions) myelodysplasias, lymphoproliferative disorders, congenital thrombocytopenia or hemolytic uremic syndrome. This does not include cases of immune (formerly called idiopathic) thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) that are mediated, for example, by viral or fungal infections, toxins or drugs. Thrombocytopenic purpura does not include cases of thrombocytopenia associated with disseminated intravascular coagulation, as observed with bacterial and viral infections. Viral infections include, for example, those infections secondary to Epstein Barr virus, cytomegalovirus, hepatitis A and B, rhinovirus, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), adenovirus, and dengue virus. An antecedent viral infection may be demonstrated by clinical signs and symptoms and need not be confirmed by culture or serologic testing. Bone marrow examination, if performed, must reveal a normal or an increased number of megakaryocytes in an otherwise normal marrow.

(9) Vaccine-strain measles viral infection. This term is defined as a disease caused by the vaccine-strain that should be determined by vaccine-specific monoclonal antibody or polymerase chain reaction tests.

(10) Vaccine-strain polio viral infection. This term is defined as a disease caused by poliovirus that is isolated from the affected tissue and should be determined to be the vaccine-strain by oligonucleotide or polymerase chain reaction. Isolation of poliovirus from the stool is not sufficient to establish a tissue specific infection or disease caused by vaccine-strain poliovirus.

(c) Coverage provisions.

(1) Except as provided in paragraph (c)(2), (3), (4), (5), (6), or (7) of this section, the revised Table of Injuries set forth in paragraph (a) of this section and the Qualifications and Aids to Interpretation set forth in paragraph (b) of this section apply to petitions for compensation under the Program filed with the United States Court of Federal Claims on or after March 24, 1997. Petitions for compensation filed before such date shall be governed by section 2114(a) and (b) of the Public Health Service Act as in effect on January 1, 1995, or by §100.3 as in effect on March 10, 1995 (see 60 FR 7678, et seq., February 8, 1995), as applicable.
(2) Hepatitis B, Hib, and varicella vaccines (Items VIII, IX, and X of the Table) are included in the Table as of August 6, 1997.
(3) Rotavirus vaccines (Item XI of the Table) are included in the Table as of October 22, 1998.
(4) Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines (Item XII of the Table) are included in the Table as of December 18, 1999.
(5) Hepatitis A vaccines (Item XIII of the Table) are included on the Table as of December 1, 2004.
(6) Trivalent influenza vaccines (Item XIV of the Table) are included on the Table as of July 1, 2005.
(7) Meningococcal vaccines and human papillomavirus vaccines (Items XV and XVI of the Table) are included on the Table as of February 1, 2007.

(8) Other new vaccines (Item XVII of the Table) will be included in the Table as of the effective date of a tax enacted to provide funds for compensation paid with respect to such vaccines. An amendment to this section will be published in the FEDERAL REGISTER to announce the effective date of such a tax.

[60 FR 7694, Feb. 8, 1995, as amended at 62 FR 7688, Feb. 20, 1997; 62 FR 10626, Mar. 7, 1997; 63 FR 25778, May 11, 1998; 64 FR 40518, July 27, 1999; 67 FR 48559, July 25, 2002; 73 FR 59530, Oct. 9, 2008; 76 FR 36368, June 22, 2011]

| - - - - -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encephalopathy

Encephalopathy  means disorder or disease of the brain.[1] In modern usage, encephalopathy does not refer to a single disease, but rather to a syndrome of global brain dysfunction; this syndrome can have many different organic and inorganic causes.

In some contexts it refers to permanent (or degenerative) brain injury, and in others it is reversible. It can be due to direct injury to the brain, or illness remote from the brain. In medical terms it can refer to a wide variety of brain disorders with very different etiologies, prognoses and implications. For example, prion diseases, all of which cause transmissible spongiform encephalopathies, are invariably fatal, but other encephalopathies are reversible and can be caused by nutritional deficiencies, toxins, and several other causes.

| - - -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaphylaxis

Anaphylaxis is a serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death.[1][2] It typically causes a number of symptoms including an itchy rash, throat swelling, and low blood pressure. Common causes include insect bites and stings, foods, and medications.

On a mechanistic level, anaphylaxis is caused by the release of mediators from certain types of white blood cells triggered by either immunologic or non-immunologic mechanisms. It is diagnosed on the basis of the presenting symptoms and signs. The primary treatment is injection of epinephrine, the administration of intravenous fluids, and positioning the person flat, with other measures being complementary.

Worldwide, 0.05–2% of the population is estimated to have anaphylaxis at some point in life, and rates appear to be increasing.[3] The term comes from the Ancient Greek: ἀνά ana "against", and the Ancient Greek: φύλαξις phylaxis "protection".

| - - -

http://www.spine-health.com/conditions/neck-pain/brachial-neuritis-parsonage-turner-syndrome

Brachial neuritis is a term used to describe an inflammation of the brachial plexus that causes sudden-onset shoulder and arm pain, followed by weakness and/or numbness.

After the nerve roots leave the cervical spine (in the neck), they combine to form the brachial plexus. The brachial plexus is a network of nerves that runs through the shoulder and down the arm. Inflammation of this network of sensitive nerves can cause sudden, severe pain.
•See Cervical Spine Anatomy and Neck Pain

The condition is known by a variety of names, including:
•Parsonage-Turner Syndrome
•Brachial Plexitis
•Brachial Plexopathy
•Brachial Plexus Injury
•Brachial Neuropathy
•Acute Brachial Radiculitis
•Parsonage-Aldren-Turner Syndrome
•Brachial Plexus Neuropathy

| - - - -

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/idiopathic-thrombocytopenic-purpura/basics/definition/con-20034239
Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP)

Definition
By Mayo Clinic Staff

Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) is a disorder that can lead to easy or excessive bruising and bleeding. The bleeding results from unusually low levels of platelets — the cells that help your blood clot.

Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, which is also called immune thrombocytopenic purpura, affects both children and adults. Children often develop idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura after a viral infection and usually recover fully without treatment. In adults, however, the disorder is often chronic.

| - - - - - - - -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequela

A sequela (UK /sɨˈkwiːlə/,[1] US /sɨˈkwɛlə/;[2][3] usually used in the plural, sequelae) is a pathological condition resulting from a disease, injury, therapy, or other trauma. Typically, a sequela is, in medical language, a chronic condition that is a complication of an acute condition that begins during that acute condition. In ordinary language it may be described as a further condition that is different to, but a consequence of, the first condition. In timing a sequela contrasts with a late effect, where there is a period, sometimes as long as several decades, between the resolution of the initial condition and the appearance of the late effect.

| - - - 

[ Now here is the OFFICIAL U.S. answer on what causes Autism  : BAD GENES !!!! (combined with environment!!! ) ]

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/about_ninds/ninds_overview.htm

The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
conducts and supports research on brain and nervous system disorders. Created by the U.S. Congress in 1950, NINDS is one of the more than two dozen research institutes and centers that comprise the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The NIH, located in Bethesda, Maryland, is an agency of the Public Health Service within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. NINDS has occupied a central position in the world of neuroscience for more than 50 years.

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/autism/detail_autism.htm
Autism Fact Sheet
What is autism?

Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a range of complex neurodevelopment disorders, characterized by social impairments, communication difficulties, and restricted, repetitive, and stereotyped patterns of behavior.  Autistic disorder, sometimes called autism or classical ASD, is the most severe form of ASD, while other conditions along the spectrum include a milder form known as Asperger syndrome, and childhood disintegrative disorder and pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified (usually referred to as PDD-NOS).  Although ASD varies significantly in character and severity, it occurs in all ethnic and socioeconomic groups and affects every age group.  Experts estimate that 1 out of 88 children age 8 will have an ASD (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, March 30, 2012).  Males are four times more likely to have an ASD than females

What causes autism?

Scientists aren’t certain about what causes ASD, but it’s likely that both genetics and environment play a role.  Researchers have identified a number of genes associated with the disorder.  Studies of people with ASD have found irregularities in several regions of the brain.  Other studies suggest that people with ASD have abnormal levels of serotonin or other neurotransmitters in the brain.  These abnormalities suggest that ASD could result from the disruption of normal brain development early in fetal development caused by defects in genes that control brain growth and that regulate how brain cells communicate with each other, possibly due to the influence of environmental factors on gene function.  While these findings are intriguing, they are preliminary and require further study.  The theory that parental practices are responsible for ASD has long been disproved.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2015, 12:13:14 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/03/obama-admin-grants-immunity-to-cdc-scientist-that-fudged-vaccine-report-whistleblower-plans-to-testify-before-congress/
Obama Admin Grants Immunity To CDC Scientist That Fudged [LIED ON] Vaccine Report…Whistleblower Plans To Testify Before Congress
 02/03/2015

The Obama administration has granted whistleblower immunity to a federal government scientist
that claimed he intentionally omitted information in a study that could have shown a race-based link between vaccines and childhood diseases including autism

No official study has ever linked childhood vaccinations to serious mental defects or to autism or related disorders

In 2004, Dr. William S. Thompson worked on a report for the CDC’s National Immunization Program. That report, which ran in the “Pediatrics” medical journal, came to the conclusion that there’s no link between vaccines and autism and that no racial group is more likely to be damaged by vaccines.

But Thompson said that he and other CDC scientists intentionally fudged the results, manipulating the pool of children they analyzed and limiting the proper number of African-American children from participating. The authors limited black children from showing up in the results by excluding babies without a state of Georgia birth certificate.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2015, 12:28:09 pm »
Baby boy got the measles from the vaccine and had a bad reaction and it killed him:

http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/4/855.full.pdf

Measles Inclusion-Body Encephalitis Caused by the Vaccine Strain of Measles
Virus

Received 19 January 1999; revised 2 June 1999.

We report a case of measles inclusion-body encephalitis (MIBE) occurring in an apparently healthy 21-month-old boy 8.5 months after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination.

He had no prior evidence of immune deficiency and no history of measles exposure or clinical disease. During hospitalization, a primary immunodeficiency characterized by a profoundly depressed CD8 cell count and dysgammaglobulinemia was demonstrated. A brain biopsy revealed histopathologic features consistent with MIBE, and measles antigens were detected by immunohistochemical  staining. Electron microscopy revealed inclusions characteristic of paramyxovirus nucleocapsids within neurons, oligodendroglia, and astrocytes. The presence of measles virus in the brain tissue was confirmed by reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction. The nucleotide sequence in the nucleoprotein and fusion gene regions was identical to that of the Moraten and Schwarz vaccine
strains
; the fusion gene differed from known genotype A wild-type viruses. ;)

Case Report
A previously healthy 21-month-old boy presented to the emergency department of a community hospital in status epilepticus.
Irritability and occasional episodes of vomiting had occurred during the preceding 2 weeks
. There was no history of
fever, cough, coryza, conjunctivitis, or rash, and no exposure to measles could be documented. On presentation he had a temperature
of 39.5°C, with no meningeal signs. A cranial CT scan demonstrated abnormal attenuation and swelling of the left
temporal lobe, with narrowing of the ipsilateral lateral ventricle.
Because of this finding, a lumbar puncture was deferred, administration of intravenous ceftriaxone and acyclovir was
initiated, and the child was transferred to The Hospital for Sick Children, in Toronto.

The child’s medical history was unremarkable and included no recurrent or unusual infections but normal growth and
development. Measles-mumps-rubella vaccine (MMR, Merck Sharp & Dohme, West Point, PA), had been administered at 12
months of age. Diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis and inactivated polio vaccines had also been given, as routinely recommended
in Canada. There was no family history of immunodeficiency or unusual or recurrent infections

Following the presumptive diagnosis of MIBE on day 18, a 3-week course of intravenous ribavirin (20 mg/[kg z d]) was
initiated. A single dose of vitamin A (100,000 U) and two courses of intravenous immune globulin (1 and 2 g/[kg z dose])
were given. Despite these interventions, neurological deterioration continued. Seizures became progressively worse and
difficult to control. Epilepsia partialis continua developed. Profound coma and loss of brainstem function ensued

On hospital day 51, the patient died after ventilatory support was withdrawn.
Permission to perform an autopsy was denied.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2015, 12:45:32 pm »
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1780095/
CMAJ. 2007 Jan 30; 176(3): 339–342.
Case report
Severe necrotizing pancreatitis following combined hepatitis A and B vaccination

Abstract

Necrotizing pancreatitis is a severe form of pancreatitis and is associated with substantial morbidity and mortality.
We report a case of necrotizing pancreatitis that developed following combined hepatitis A and B vaccination. No other causes of pancreatitis could be determined. Although confirming the diagnosis is challenging, 3 main factors suggest a possible link to the vaccine: the chronology of the events, the patient's human leukocyte antigen genotype and the incongruent immune response to the vaccine components. This report serves to alert physicians to the possible development of necrotizing pancreatitis after vaccination.
The causes of acute pancreatitis are well documented, with alcohol and gallstones among the most common. Viruses such as mumps, Coxsackie B, measles, Epstein–Barr and hepatitis A, B and E can also cause acute pancreatitis.
Vaccine-induced pancreatitis may be a subset of this immunologically driven phenomenon, as is suggested by several reports of pancreatitis following vaccination against hepatitis A5 and other viruses.6–8 Necrotizing pancreatitis accounts for 5% of all cases of acute pancreatitis and is far more severe than the more common interstitial pancreatitis. Necrotizing pancreatitis can be distinguished by extensive necrosis of peripancreatic fat in the omentum and retroperitoneum. We report a case of necrotizing pancreatitis that occurred after combined hepatitis A and B vaccination.
Case

A 63-year-old man was administered a combined hepatitis A and B vaccination intramuscularly. The accelerated vaccination protocol was followed: the vaccine was administered on days 0, 7 and 21, with a planned booster vaccination 1 year later. The patient was clinically asymptomatic until 3 weeks after the third dose of vaccine was administered, at which point he presented to hospital with severe vomiting and epigastric pain.

The patient was a healthy and active man who did not consume alcohol and had no known chronic or autoimmune conditions. He did not use any natural health products, nor did he use any oral, nasal or intravenous medications. He had no history of drug abuse or blood transfusions, nor any history of pancreatitis, recent illnesses, viral prodromes or contact with ill people.

On examination the patient's vital signs were stable, and he was afebrile. Further physical examination was unremarkable except for epigastric tenderness. The patient's body mass index was calculated to be 25 kg/m2. The results of blood work, serology and immunology tests supported a diagnosis of pancreatitis (Table 1, Table 2). Blood and urine cultures showed no growth. Abdominal ultrasound and CT scans (Fig. 1) as well as endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography ruled out other causes of pancreatitis such as gallstones, pancreatic neoplasms and rare congenital anomalies such as pancreatic divisum.

The patient was admitted to hospital for 30 days in a tertiary care centre. The results of seroconversion tests performed 3 months after vaccination showed evidence of hepatitis A immunity, but a lack of immunity to hepatitis B.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2015, 12:53:53 pm »
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vaccinated-spreading-measles-who-merck-cdc-documents-confirms

The Vaccinated Spreading Measles: WHO, Merck, CDC Documents Confirm
Posted on: Friday, January 30th 2015 at 11:45 am
Written By: Sayer Ji, Founder

20 years ago, the MMR vaccine was found to infect virtually all of its recipients with measles. The manufacturer Merck's own product warning links MMR to a potentially fatal form of brain inflammation caused by measles. Why is this evidence not being reported?

The phenomenon of measles infection spread by MMR (live measles-mumps-rubella vaccine) has been known for decades. In fact, 20 years ago, scientists working at the CDC's National Center for Infectious Diseases, funded by the WHO and the National Vaccine Program, discovered something truly disturbing about the MMR vaccine: it leads to detectable measles infection in the vast majority of those who receive it.

Published in 1995 in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology and titled, "Detection of Measles Virus RNA in Urine Specimens from Vaccine Recipients," researchers analyzed urine samples from newly MMR vaccinated 15-month-old children and young adults and reported their eye-opening results as following:

Measles virus RNA was detected in 10 of 12 children during the 2-week sampling period.
In some cases, measles virus RNA was detected as early as 1 day or as late as 14 days after the children were vaccinated.
Measles virus RNA was also detected in the urine samples from all four of the young adults between 1 and 13 days after vaccination.

Did the CDC Use PCR Testing On The Disneyland Measles Cases?

The latest measles outbreak at Disney is a perfect example of where PCR testing could be used to ascertain the true origins of the outbreak. The a priori assumption that the non-vaccinated are carriers and transmitters of a disease the vaccinated are immune to has not been scientifically validated. Since vaccine strain measles has almost entirely supplanted wild-type, communally acquired measles, it is statistically unlikely that PCR tests will reveal the media's hysterical storyline -- "non-vaxxers brought back an eradicated disease!" --  to be true. Until such studies are performed and exposed, we will never know for certain.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2015, 01:00:07 pm »
from AJ:

http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/new-study-vaccinated-children-have-2-to-5-times-more-diseases-and-disorders-than-unvaccinated-children/

New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children

by David Michael Augenstein
 Journal of Natural Food and Health

A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least 2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.

The results are presented in the bar chart below; the complete data and study results are here. The data is compared to the national German KIGGS health study of the children in the general population. Most of the respondents to the survey were from the U.S

No study of health outcomes of vaccinated people versus unvaccinated has ever been conducted in the U.S. by CDC or any other agency in the 50 years or more of an accelerating schedule of vaccinations (now over 50 doses of 14 vaccines given before kindergarten, 26 doses in the first year).

Most data collected by CDC is contained in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database. The VAERS is generally thought to contain only 3 to 5 percent of reportable incidents. This is simply because only some immediate reactions are reported by doctors; but many are not admitted to be reactions to the vaccine. Most importantly, the VAERS numbers are only immediate reactions, which I would place with a few hours to a few weeks. Long-term vaccine-induced diseases and disorders are not recognized by parents or doctors when these conditions develop perhaps a few months to five years or more and would never be realized to come from multiple vaccinations. In other words, many children and adults have diseases and disorders that are vaccine induced and they never suspect they are from the vaccines, as this study indicates.

see http://www.vaccineinjury.info/images/stories/ias1992study.pdf

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2015, 11:26:15 am »
A call for Medical marshal law in California .... maybe a return of eugenic sterilizations too

http://www.mercurynews.com/health/ci_27458564/legislation-introduced-repeal-opt-out-provision-vaccination-law
California politicians urge repeal of 'opt out' provision of vaccination law
By Lisa M. Krieger and Jessica Calefati
Posted:   02/05/2015 06:03:50 AM PST Updated:   46 min. ago
Staff writers

SACRAMENTO -- Two state senators said Wednesday they will introduce legislation to eliminate a controversial "personal belief exemption" that allows California parents to refuse to vaccinate their children.

"We shouldn't wait for more children to sicken or die before we act," Sen. Richard Pan, a Sacramento Democrat who is also a pediatrician, said at a Wednesday news conference. "Parents are letting us know our current laws are insufficient to protect their kids."

Pan is sponsoring the legislation with Sen. Ben Allen, D-Redondo Beach.
Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer, on Wednesday asked state health officials to go further and consider eliminating the "religious exemption."
Gov. Jerry Brown -- who pushed for more parental choice just two years ago -- quickly signaled that he was open to reform. "The governor believes that vaccinations are profoundly important and a major public health benefit and any bill that reaches his desk will be closely considered," said Evan Westrup, Brown's spokesman.

| - - -

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/08/california-female-prisoner-sterilization
California was sterilizing its female prisoners as late as 2010

Corey Johnson

On a lazy Sunday in March 2012, I was headed out to run errands when CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 turned to a broadcast called "Eugenics in America". The report recounted the sad history of minorities, prisoners, the poor and the disabled being forcibly sterilized during the early 20th century.

No news there, right? Yet, I was taken aback when the piece focused on California's role. I never knew the Golden State led the nation with nearly 20,000 sterilizations. Nor did I know that Nazi Germany consulted with California's eugenics leaders in the 1930s. I also was surprised that CNN's reporter was unable to get lawmakers in Sacramento to talk about this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_California
Eugenics in California is a notable part of eugenics in America.

Sterilization law[edit]

As an early leading force in the field of Eugenics, California became the third state in the United States to enact a sterilization law. By 1921, California had accounted for 80% of the sterilizations nationwide. This continued until World War 2, after which the number of sterilizations began to decrease, largely due to the fallout of Hitler's eugenics movement.[1] There were about 20,000 forced sterilizations in California between 1909 and 1963

Prominent Californian Eugenicists

David Starr Jordan: Founding president of Stanford University[4] and chairman of the American Eugenics Commission, vice-president of the American Society for Social Hygiene, and vice-president of the Eugenics Education Society of London.[5]

Charles Goethe: First chairman of the board of trustees for California State University, Sacramento and founder of the Eugenics Society of Northern California.[6]

Ulysses Sigel Webb: Attorney General of California
for 37 years,[7] and enthusiastic promoter of the Californian forced sterilization laws.[8]

Frederick Winslow Hatch: Secretary of the State Lunacy Commission in California, and later became the General Superintendent of State Hospitals.[9]

Ezra Seymour Gosney: Philanthropist to the first California council of the Boy Scouts of America,and donated $12,500 to Polytechnic School. He also authored, "Sterilization for Human Betterment: A Summary of Results of 6,000 Operations in California, 1909-1929," as well as founded the Human Betterment Foundation.[9]

Louis Terman: Creator of the IQ test, and member of the eugenic group, the Human Betterment Foundation. A middle school in Palo Alto California, Terman Middle School is named after him.

Robert Andrews Millikan: Director of the Norman Bridge Laboratory of Physics at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) in Pasadena, California, winner of the Nobel Prize for Physics, and member of the Human Betterment Foundation.[9]

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2015, 12:27:15 pm »
Alex boiled the number 3 billion paid out since 1989 ....

And they have paid out for autism ---- your child is only worth 250,000 is he/she dies from a vaccine ....

http://www.nvic.org/injury-compensation.aspx

My child has been diagnosed with autism and I believe it was due to a vaccine injury and I want to file a claim. What should I do?

The over 5,000 vaccine injury claims for regressive autism following vaccination that were filed with the VICP beginning in 2001 were grouped together and referred to as Omnibus Autism Proceedings (OAP) in 2002. By March of 2010 these cases had been dismissed. For more information on the OAP, please visit the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services website.

The VICP has, in the past, awarded compensation to children who suffered a brain inflammation/encephalopathy after receiving DPT or DTaP vaccine and suffered permanent brain damage, including autism.

It is known that awards for vaccine injuries resulting in a total health outcome of autism have been made as recently as 2010 and 2012
. These awards were  generally based on a primary injury like brain encephalopathy that may have led to a secondary condition such as autism.

In 2013 the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program will stop listing autism and non-autism claims on their website.

If a vaccine injury or death occurred after October 1, 1988, the injured person is required to apply for federal compensation before pursuing a lawsuit against a vaccine manufacturer or vaccine provider in civil court. If the U.S. Court of Claims awards compensation to the vaccine injured person:

•The VICP will offer to pay up to $250,000 for a vaccine associated death.
•The VICP will offer to pay for all past and future unreimbursed medical expenses, custodial and nursing home care; and up to $250,000 pain and suffering as well as loss of earned income.
If an individual rejects the award or is denied compensation, a lawsuit may be filed in civil court but with certain restrictions.
Claims must be filed within 24 months of a death and 36 months of an injury.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/02/05/us-government-paid-3-billion-vaccine-injured-americans-since-1989/

The US Government Has Paid out $3 Billion to Vaccine-Injured Americans Since 1989

Posted on February 5, 2015 by Lily Dane   
If a case makes it to vaccine court and an award is granted to a family, the money comes from the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program:

[ http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/index.html ]

Since the first National Vaccine Injury Compensation (VICP) claims were filed in 1989, 3,887 compensation awards have been made. More than $3.0 billion in compensation awards has been paid to petitioners and more than $120.4 million has been paid to cover attorneys’ fees and other legal costs.

To date, 9,860 claims have been dismissed. Of those, 4,912 claimants were paid more than $64.8 million to cover attorneys’ fees and other legal costs.

http://www.infowars.com/the-us-government-has-paid-out-3-billion-to-vaccine-injured-americans-since-1989/
The US Government Has Paid out $3 Billion to Vaccine-Injured Americans Since 1989

Unless you live in a cave and have NO access to television or the internet, you’ve likely been exposed to the Measles Mania that has swept America

| - - - -

Here is an article from 2013 .... with some good info:

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/10/the-costs-of-vaccine-damage-payout.html
Friday, October 18, 2013
The Costs of Vaccine Damage: The Payout Figures

The U.S. Court of Federal Claims (aka the vaccine court) paid out $2,569,336,538.59 for compensable claims and $104,202,681.85 for attorneys’ fees representing those claims. The court paid another round of attorneys’ fees for dismissed claims totaling $56,375,431.34, plus $15,190,454.29 for interim attorneys’ fees. Judging by attorneys’ fees paid out, it looks like attorneys do pretty well, instead of injured claimants, i.e., those the court decides to dismiss.

Here is the nitty-gritty of the reports filed: Injuries, Deaths, Compensated, and Dismissed claims.

Please study the data carefully. You will notice the vaccines causing the most damage were:

DPT 3,284; Influenza (Trivalent) 1,108; MMR 860; Hepatitis B 591; DtaP 353;
OPV (Oral Polio) 280
The vaccine attributed to causing the most deaths was DTP with 696 deaths.

Coincidentally, of the 32 vaccines listed, very few—only 5—had no deaths attributed.

To get the full force and effect of vaccines, one has to access the VAERS; ‘mandatorily’ read some statements of understanding, which include:

More than 10 million vaccines per year are given to children less than 1 year old, usually between 2 and 6 months of age. At this age, infants are at greatest risk for certain medical adverse events, including high fevers, seizures, and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Some infants will experience these medical events shortly after a vaccination by coincidence.

These coincidences make it difficult to know whether a particular adverse event resulted from a medical condition or from a vaccination. Therefore, vaccine providers are encouraged to report all adverse events following vaccination, whether or not they believe the vaccination was the cause.

Readers will notice how adverse events surrounding vaccines always seem to be a “coincidence.” Furthermore, if “infants are at greatest risk for certain medical adverse events” between 2 and 6 months, why not wait until later. Japan has an interesting vaccination program; it’s two tiers: Immunization Law and Voluntary Vaccinations. (Source)