Author Topic: Infiltrating Camp Obama - You All Will LOVE This!!!  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Riian

• FREE TO BE
Infiltrating Camp Obama - You All Will LOVE This!!!
« on: October 30, 2007, 02:33:06 pm »
Early on I was a huge Barack Obama supporter.  This was before he was ever even considering running for President in 08'.  I had been a longtime member of www.barackobama.com with 46 friends on my 'dashboard' and a member of 5 local groups each having many members.  I've been following Ron Paul for a long time now too.  I have been supporting him and promoting him wherever/whenever possible.  Today I remembered my Barack Obama 'dashboard'.  I looked all over the place trying to find the 'cancel here' button.  Only to find that there isn't one.  I had to call the campaign headquarters to cancel out.  The lady asked why I was cutting out of his campaign.  To which I told her, "I'm voting for Ron Paul."  She repeated it back to me questioningly.  Hopefully she hears alot of that.  She told me it would go through the system and would take a couple days or possibly a week.  So with my remaining days I posted a blog that literally HUNDREDS of Barack Obama supporters recieved today.  The way that the network works it sends it to all your friends and to everybody in all the groups you belong to.  (if u select them at the bottom of your post)

Check it out below!!!  Infiltrating Camp Obama!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subject:  RON PAUL 2008~!!

Well, the time has come for me to officially announce that RON PAUL is my Presidential candidate for 2008.  Overall, I believe that Obama wants to continue this alleged "war on terror".  He has made that painfully obvious.  On the other hand RON PAUL knows Americans were sold this war under false pretenses, and he is ready to bring our troops home.  There is no military solution in Iraq and now a war with Iran is in the works.  Meanwhile George W. Bush threatens the globe with WWIII. 

It's time for a change and RON PAUL is that change.

I have looked and looked for a place on this site to terminate my 'dashboard' and have found none.  So I have called the campaign headquarters and asked them to remove me.  They said that could take a couple days.

In the meantime I'd like to post a few facts about RON PAUL.

Brief Overview of Congressman Paul’s Record:

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.

To find out more you can check RON PAUL out at www.ronpaul2008.com!
   ;)
"I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays."  Lance Armstrong

Offline Riian

• FREE TO BE
Re: Infiltrating Camp Obama - You All Will LOVE This!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 02:40:50 pm »
And their anti-Paul comments on my blog begin!!!  lol~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ron Paul is great. However he's not a viable candidate.

Further, if you know anything about the ideology of Obama vs. the ideology of Paul, you're not likely to pick up many supporters from this camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol,,.. not a viable candidate my @$$~
"I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays."  Lance Armstrong

andrewgreve

Re: Infiltrating Camp Obama - You All Will LOVE This!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 02:46:27 am »
They have no logical arguments so he's just 'unviable'.  Unbelievable.