Author Topic: Syria 'in a state of complete war' with terrorism - Assad (FULL INTERVIEW)  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Syria 'in a state of complete war' with terrorism - Assad (FULL INTERVIEW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wELCDCPsw6M

Sep 15, 2015 RT
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

EvadingGrid

One little thing, but if you watch him on camera its really, really hard to imagine him as a 'hard man' dictator.
Its that accent, his body language, and the over all impression.

Looking back, and being serious, its easy to see why they showed us endless film clips of Sadam to portrait him as the devil made flesh. But Assad... no chance.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
One little thing, but if you watch him on camera its really, really hard to imagine him as a 'hard man' dictator.
Its that accent, his body language, and the over all impression.

Looking back, and being serious, its easy to see why they showed us endless film clips of Sadam to portrait him as the devil made flesh. But Assad... no chance.

Yeah, I agree. Saddam was a cold blooded murderer picked and trained by CIA btw.

Assad is a well educated calculating man. It's all just for the pipeline the miserable Arabs want.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

EvadingGrid

Yeah, I agree. Saddam was a cold blooded murderer picked and trained by CIA btw.

Assad is a well educated calculating man. It's all just for the pipeline the miserable Arabs want.

Yea, I agree.

It is all for that pipe line, and building a Wahhabi Caliphate for Saudi Arabia.

Offline Al Bundy

Pro Russian military analyst Miroslav Lazanski, the only Serbian journalist who visited the Russian base Kmejmim in Latakia in Syria, told Serbian tabloid "Informer" that both the Russians and the Syrians satisfied with the progress of air operations against terrorists

Informer 28. 10. 2015 21:55

However, he has the impression that the Syrian army is expected to Russia instead end the war, which, in his opinion, will not happen.

Lazanski estimated that the Russian anti-terrorist operations in Syria, which began on 30 September, should not last more than four months.
- Everything works flawlessly. Russians have a perfect support to the country and quality aviation. I saw about 35 planes and about 10 helicopters. They have two to three trips a day, and accurately hit targets 5,000 meters high - says Lazanski.
He, however, added that the Russians from the air can not end the war.
Syrian President Assad is expected to give them the Russians do the job from the air. However, this is not winning the war. Russia has so far destroyed a large part of the infrastructure of jihadists and cut their supply routes for. Very soon disappear these viable targets, and planes will not ascend to the terrorists targeted the houses. At this point air campaign stops. Others must do the ground troops - explains Lazanski.

Syrian Army tired

He points out that the Russians will not send his army to Syria because they do not need a new Afghanistan.
- The war must finish the Syrian army. She was tired after four and a half years of fighting, but compared to what I saw, works surprisingly well. In addition to fatigue, the problem is in the fact that so-called moderate Syrian opposition and ISIS and Al Nusra front well armed. They receive arms from their donors from abroad, primarily Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan and Turkey - says military analyst.

In his opinion, the outcome of the war in Syria is still uncertain, but it certainly depends on the determination of Bashar al-Assad.

http://beta.informer.rs/vesti/politika/38838/LAZANSKI-ZA-INFORMER-Sirijci-bi-da-Rusi-za-njih-dobiju-rathttp://

P.S. Tabloid "Informer" is propaganda fist of Serbian PM A. Vučić