Author Topic: Proof the spooks are listening?  (Read 12726 times)

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
Proof the spooks are listening?
« on: February 29, 2008, 06:48:55 pm »
Proof the spooks are listening?

I wanted to share this with the people on this site, because I think it provides evidence of how spooks in the so-called 'Intelligence Services' operate.

As I have mentioned in a previous post a few weeks ago, in mid-2006, my life was threatened by whom I guessing were spooks, because I've been active in the Truth Movement in New Zealand. To cut a long story short, I ended up in the hands of so-called "mental health experts" who misdiagnosed me as delusional because of my political beliefs. The fact that I believe that 9/11 was an inside job was solid evidence I was psychotic as far as they were concerned. Consequently, I was held for 11 days against my will in a psychiatric ward and forced to take anti-psychotic medication during part of that period. 

The diagnosis of delusional was not only incorrect - we all know 9/11 was an inside job -  but it actually contravened the NZ Mental Health Act 1992, which states clearly that one can not be deemed to be suffering from a mental illness on the grounds of one's political beliefs. (Refer: Section 4, Mental Health Health Act, NZ, 1992, www.moh.govt.nz).

Consequently, on the advice of a Patients' Rights Advocacy group, I have been pursuing an apology from the hospital and I have asked the hospital to correct my hospital file notes, which repeatedly incorrectly state that I was "delusional."

A few days ago, I asked a close friend who has a lot of credibility in the community,  to supply me with a letter that I can give to the hospital which states that I am sane and that it didn't surprise him that I had been threatened, because I have so active in the Truth Movement. It also mentioned that the spooks are known to be ruthless and stated that he thought that the hospital should apologize to me.  I wrote something up for him and posted it to him to sign and return. 

Today he advised that on the day my letter arrived at his home, there was also a letter from the SIS (spooks) marked 'URGENT', requesting personal information from him, including details about his financial situation and his group affiliations.  At the bottom of the letter was the inquiry, "Would you like someone from our office to phone you," to which he has replied he would. He said he has completed it and posted it back to them.

As I said to my friend, I feel certain my phone calls are being listened in on and my e-mails are being read  -and I said it didn't surprise me that he had received a letter like that, a letter which I regard as a form of harassment.

It could have been a coincidence - but then again...

The convoluted story of the hospital stay is here:
Part I 'I was a political prisoner'
http://social.infowars.com/blog_entry.php?user=KiwiClare&blogentry_id=4748
Part II
http://social.infowars.com/blog_entry.php?user=KiwiClare&blogentry_id=4747
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
Re: Proof the spooks are listening?
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 07:04:18 pm »
thats messed up. you got the link to the propaganda techniques? all i can say is study the stuff they use so you can be ahead.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 07:07:53 pm »
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline UpsetBrit

• I'M SPARTACUS!
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 07:23:41 pm »
Leave a box in your home with a label on which reads 'Stolen classified documents' but put a venomous snake or spider inside instead.
Your own hidden cameras are also a good one, especially if they end up on youtube.
Nails in the floor, tripwires, doors that close themselves behind the intruder but don't have a doorhandle on the inside...

An intruder is an intruder IMO. Besides, spies can handle themselves. Didn't you see 007?
One mind at a time...

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 07:40:43 pm »
I'm concerned on a couple things. Do you have things they may blackmail you with? How stable is your employment? Can they jerk you around with pinkslip? Can your friends be comprimised? Do you depend on cashless interaction? Can you lay low in case of SHTF?
In your neck of the woods, it is summer, be very glad. It makes getting somewhere easier. If anything makes me nervous is Eschelon breathing down all our necks, NZ spying on US, vice versa. If it were someone with ties, might be that direction? I'd also not comprimise with people you contact, they might be the trouble. See what reaction you get.

I gotta watch myself careful too, alot of folks wonder why they need to drive a pin(me) with sledgehammer.
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 08:17:47 pm »
Eschelon breathing down all our necks

Well, there are no terrorists to chase, so they have to do something with their time.   :-\

I'm concerned on a couple things. Do you have things they may blackmail you with?

No, I do not have anything that they can blackmail me with me. I have lived an honest existence and I served the community in a voluntary capacity for over 11 years. I am also a journalist who is fairly well known with a reputation as being a person of integrity.
No, they can't jerk me around with a pink slip.  I live on the smell of a rag, and grow my own veges. You are right, I shouldn't compromise my friend, although he said he is happy to support me in any way, as he knows what is afoot.

I can't really lay low.  :( 

- Edward R. Murrow

Offline φυδγε

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 08:44:32 pm »
thats messed up. you got the link to the propaganda techniques? all i can say is study the stuff they use so you can be ahead.

I agree. 

Wow what an ordeal you went through.  I recommend three books and some articles that might be of interest in case you ever deal with the spooks again.

Irving Goffman (1982).  "Interaction Ritual:  Essays on Face to Face Behavior."  Pantheon Books.  Especially the last three chapters - "Alienation from Interaction, "Mental Symptoms and Public Order," "Where the action is."

Irving Goffman (1961). "Asylums. Essays on the Social Situation of Mental Patients and Other Inmates."  Doubleday Anchor Books.

Danny L. Jorgensen (1989).  "Participant Observation: A Methodology for Human Studies."  Sage Publications, Inc.

McCorkel, Jill A.  "Going to the Crackhouse: Critical Space as a Form of Resistance in Total Institutions and Everyday Life." Symbolic Interaction; 1998, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p227-252, 26p.

Abstract:  This article explores the extent to which organizational identity claims and the formal organization of social control influence how actors in a total institution conceptualize their "real" selves. The setting for this case study is Project Rehabilitate Women, a drug treatment program serving incarcerated female offenders. Using Goffman's analysis of the total institution as a guide, I explore the importance of "secondary adjustments" for self-definition. This analysis will show that the capacity of residents to distance themselves from the label of "addict" is contingent on the formal structure of social control. I will argue that, in the absence of traditional distancing strategies, residents construct "critical space" as an alternative means to subvert institutional control mechanisms and to creatively acquire the resources necessary to articulate definitions of self that are distinct from staff constructions. It is clear that resistance, whether temporary or sustained, successful or failed, is central to how subordinates maintain their sense of self in an environment committed to radical self-transformation.

Jacobs, Bruce A.  "Undercover Drug-Use Evasion Tactics: Excuses and Neutralization."  Symbolic Interaction; Winter92, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p435-453, 19p.

Abstract:  Although research has examined the corruptive influences of undercover drug operations on agents (Girodo 1991b; Manning and Reddlinger 1977, 1978), it has not examined the processes by which these influences can be neutralized. In this paper, I address, these neutralization processes through a typology of routine and nonroutine drug-use evasion tactics. Routine tactics involve excuses based on greed, business constraints, and role obligations (occupational, legal, arid interpersonal). Nonroutine tactics involve two components; reverse accusation and simulation. Discussion focuses on excuses where I provide a dramaturgical interpretation that accentuates their deceptive and fraudulent nature, unlike traditional interpretations (e.g., Scott and Lyman 1968) which highlight their role as a reparative technique and aligning action (Margolin 1990). Data were drawn from ethnographic interviews with 35 light undercover narcotics agents located in a moderate-sized midwestern municipality.

Jacobs, Bruce A.  "Undercover Social-distancing Techniques."  Symbolic Interaction; Winter94, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p395-410, 16p.

Abstract:  This article explores the excuses undercover narcotics officers in high schools make to maintain social distance (i.e., affective detachment) from students. Social distance is necessary to prevent students from later claiming in court they were entrapped. Officers used four social-distancing techniques, each linked to particular conditions and circumstances: (1) claims of existing interpersonal attachment, (2) parental-recrimination excuses, (3) extracurricular-role-obligation excuses, and (4) feigned interest followed by unforeseen-circumstance excuses or appeals to defeasibility. Discussion focuses on the conceptual importance of social-distancing excuses for the sociology of accounts. The data's larger microstructural implications are considered through the notion of attenuated ties. 1 interviewed 30 undercover officers operating out of a large U.S. city.

Offline Sonja

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 08:56:27 pm »
Now that you have been admitted into a psych hospital and put on anti-psychotic drugs, look for odd memories that you have been abducted by aliens. Also, if there is a school shooting by a female in New Zealand , well we all shall begin to wonder......
You are not potentially thinking of running for office suddenly?  :D  ::)

Ok, Sorry to make light of your painful experience, except you seem to have a clear head and be handling it without fear, Bravo! As Alex always says, go public, stay public as it protects you. You may have to worry in the future about 'No Fly' designation so getting your name cleared is a good road to go. Shit! This story is amazing. I didnt know they can intern somebody against their will.

Consequently, I am thinking...if that happened to me because of my beliefs -my friends might actually think I had lost it. Scary thought.
I do have two friends and a cousin that would break down the doors to get me out knowing it was BS. Lucky.
I think it's ok to ask for help from friends and work companions etc. It lets them know you are not alone and WILL be missed, people will ask questions and it wont be easy.
The Nazi's took artists and dissidents, writers FIRST, that way the rest looked all hunky dory when no one was protesting later and the sheeple thought it all must be a GOOD thing.

Dont lay low. Call the Show, see if Alex will have you on. You have a huge population there that can back you and look for you if something odd happens.

Good luck love, and be safe. I would install some spy cameras around your place if you have the bucks.

Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 09:13:20 pm »
Wow what an ordeal you went through.

It was nothing compared to what others have gone through. It was the 'soft' treatment in my opinion.   

It's great that so many people have woken up thanks to Alex's work, in particular 'Terrorstorm', '9/11: The Road to Tyranny' and 'Endgame'. I think it makes what we do a lot safer now.  A few years ago, I suspect some of the spooks were still trying assiduously to keep a lid on the elite's agenda, but now it's a different ball game.

:D Yes, if you hear there was a shooting and it was blamed on a mad political activist, who lives in the north, you'll know it was pinned on me.

Yes, the Mental Health Act allows people to be held against their will. 

Consequently, I am thinking...if that happened to me because of my beliefs -my friends might actually think I had lost it. Scary thought.

I think you might underestimate your friends discernment - it's easy to spot the genuinely mentally ill from frustrated political activists in my opinion.

The Nazi's took artists and dissidents, writers FIRST

That is one of the reasons I haven't shut up.  ;)

Call the Show, see if Alex will have you on. You have a huge population there that can back you and look for you if something odd happens.

If you hear I have been shot in the back of the head twice and it was a suicide, you know what happened.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 09:27:31 pm »
Now that you have been admitted into a psych hospital and put on anti-psychotic drugs, look for odd memories that you have been abducted by aliens. Also, if there is a school shooting by a female in New Zealand , well we all shall begin to wonder......
You are not potentially thinking of running for office suddenly?  :D  ::)

Ok, Sorry to make light of your painful experience, except you seem to have a clear head and be handling it without fear, Bravo! As Alex always says, go public, stay public as it protects you. You may have to worry in the future about 'No Fly' designation so getting your name cleared is a good road to go. Shit! This story is amazing. I didnt know they can intern somebody against their will.

I do have two friends and a cousin that would break down the doors to get me out knowing it was BS. Lucky.
I think it's ok to ask for help from friends and work companions etc. It lets them know you are not alone and WILL be missed, people will ask questions and it wont be easy.
The Nazi's took artists and dissidents, writers FIRST, that way the rest looked all hunky dory when no one was protesting later and the sheeple thought it all must be a GOOD thing.

Dont lay low. Call the Show, see if Alex will have you on. You have a huge population there that can back you and look for you if something odd happens.

Good luck love, and be safe. I would install some spy cameras around your place if you have the bucks.

Kiwi, I am sorry this has happened to you, I second what Sonja said, You have our support..

Don't let the bastards grind you down hun, The truth shall set us free!!!.

You take care and good luck and be safe.

Best wishes.

Suz
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 09:41:53 pm »
Kiwi, I am sorry this has happened to you, I second what Sonja said, You have our support..

Don't let the bastards grind you down hun, The truth shall set us free!!!.

You take care and good luck and be safe.

Best wishes.

Suz.

Thank-you very much Suz. I love that phrase "don't let the bastards grind you down."  'They' like using fear to try and frighten us back into the sheep enclosure, with the sleeping sheeple, don't they.  It's good that a lot of people can see the big picture now and thank goodness for the Internet, otherwise we'd probably be sunk. 
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 09:55:10 pm »
Thank-you very much Suz. I love that phrase "don't let the bastards grind you down."  'They' like using fear to try and frighten us back into the sheep enclosure, with the sleeping sheeple, don't they.  It's good that a lot of people can see the big picture now and thank goodness for the Internet, otherwise we'd probably be sunk. 

Your are very welcome, the phrase is from my Dad a truther too at 65;)...Like Father like Daughter eh LOL..

Keep cool :)

Suz
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 10:34:54 pm »
Non illegitimatti carborundum es!

Latin-Don't let the bastards grind you down! ;D

I'm glad I only have 20 tickets, uncollectable :P :P :P ;D; D ;D
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline whatistruth

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 10:37:37 pm »
Well, there are no terrorists to chase, so they have to do something with their time.   :-\

Well thats not true, YOU are the terrorist.

You are against the emerging world order.

Notice how everything is so scientifically being turned around to where reasonable people actually believe any 'non believers' are terrorist sympothysers.
If you tell them there are no terrorists they say thats terrorist propaganda.

I seen a program where they showed some of terrorstorm and this moron pops out and says "hehe now the conspiracy theorists have teamed up with the terrorists and they're making movies!".

Offline Sonja

« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2008, 11:48:56 pm »

A few years ago, I suspect some of the spooks were still trying assiduously to keep a lid on the elite's agenda, but now it's a different ball game.
Yeah, now they just put it in your face, blast the news all over and dare you to know! They have dumbed down the population so much that people are begging to be enslaved. It reminds me of something I heard back after the Cold War Russian Communism KGB kidnappings. They asked people WHY they didnt get together and resist? They said that by that time the fear had so taken over, Solzhenitsyn wrote about this about the Gulags, that people actually felt 'relief'! when they were finally taken. I think the Jews experienced something similar, human nature wanting a finality of inevitability rather than constant fear and unknowing. I mean, how many nights can you spend wondering if this one is 'your' one? Plus everyone was spying on everyone else and turning them in....human nature is a weird animal.

I was with a good friend early this week, a patriot, against illegals mostly. He blew me away when he said, 'give me an RFID chip' to distinguish me as an american from and illegal immigrant!'. I said, 'Well they turn off your chip and you are nobody'. He said, 'youre a conspiracy theorist'. I said 'yes and with good reason'. He also said I was brainwashed over Triclosan in his toothpaste. We had a rough time.
Many of my friends think Im wrong about vaccines, such is the 'polio' brainwash of the 60's. He said I was 'sick' for saying 911 was an inside job. Many people would like us to be 'put away' for these beliefs, at least to silence what they cannot accept.
Notice how everything is so scientifically being turned around to where reasonable people actually believe any 'non believers' are terrorist sympothysers.
Good friends, this is nothing new. Moses, Jesus, Gallileo, Columbus, Leonardo Di Vinci, the Founders, the Quakers, Tubman, Douglas, King, Susan B Anthony to name the very few suffered for ignorance of the populous, its as old as time itself.

It was nothing compared to what others have gone through. It was the 'soft' treatment in my opinion.   

Well, you didnt end up in Guantanamo or Renditioned to Egypt! Just a slap on the wrist as a warning girlie! a few drugs to let you know you could be gone for good.
This is an area that needs to be investigated. This is Nazi all the way. This is why I have NEVER considered professional therapy for any reason, i dont want it coming up in court if Im trying to defend my land or rights that Ive been under psych help.

On a lighter note, I was at my local feed store today talking about GMO's, which got me to Flouride, doncha know...medication , blah blah, my seller says.....just imagine if you werent Flouridated how pissed off you'd be! I guess i overwhelm people..uh, ok...Im f**king talking, you keep talking too!
They wont forget me, and no one will forget you, but Clare, please dont drop off the board suddenly or we shall be a bit freaked out.

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 01:20:58 am »
Solzhenitsyn wrote about this about the Gulags, that people actually felt 'relief'! when they were finally taken. I think the Jews experienced something similar, human nature wanting a finality of inevitability rather than constant fear and unknowing. I mean, how many nights can you spend wondering if this one is 'your' one?

It's a blessing we haven't got to that stage yet and have the Internet to communicate with. Having said that it is quite spooky that people on this forum can have meaningful discussions on topics of this gravity, while there are many out there who still have no idea of what is going on, like that brainwashed chap who said rudely that you were 'sick' for saying 911 was an inside job.

This is an area that needs to be investigated. This is Nazi all the way.

The Mental Health Act allows for people who are deemed a danger to themselves and to  others to be locked up, but the boundaries can be stretched too far, which is what happened in my case. The Patients Rights Advocacy in NZ is certainly disturbed with some of what is going on - in particular in relation to electro-convulsive therapy and all the SSRIs that are being prescribed, in spite of research that shows they are addictive and no better than sugar tablets at treating depression. It's very must like it is in the US in regard to BS psychotropic medication.

It may have seemed as if it was a Nazi agenda in my case - but it seemed to be a case of ignorance. The psychiatrists who diagnosed me as delusional because I told them why I thought I'd been threatened - a journalist exposing that 9/11 was an inside job, that the pandemic is a ruse to reduce the population and that there were concentration camps in the US etc- these mental health "experts" were acting out of ignorance.  Their ignorance was partly due to the fact that the mainstream media in New Zealand has been tightly controlled and we don't have an equivalent to Alex Jones.  The only bastion of hope for a free world is a magazine called Uncensored Magazine (uncensored.co.nz).

There is a good documentary called: 'Psychiatry: An Industry of Death' that details the background of psychiatry back to the Nazis/eugenisists by the way.
Here'a a 5 minute intro for anyone who's interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPUHUpfDVgY
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 01:31:43 am »
Just know this....all your work is making a difference!

If you were not so awesome, they would not even give a shit!

Please, never relent!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 01:57:20 am »
Thank-you very much -back at you Sane :)  Of course I'm not going to relent, just as I'm sure others won't who suspect they'll be some of the first people the fascist leaders' minions grab and put on a bus to take to the  "showers" if/when they take over, plus, I can't stand all the propaganda on TV and I want truth with my news on TV again.  ;)
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 02:14:54 am »
Thank-you very much -back at you Sane :)  Of course I'm not going to relent, just as I'm sure others won't who suspect they'll be some of the first people the fascist leaders' minions grab and put on a bus to take to the  "showers" if/when they take over, plus, I can't stand all the propaganda on TV and I want truth with my news on TV again.  ;)

fyi - we are winning (sorry for the patriotic slant, but I am biased : ) ):

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=29316.0
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2008, 02:41:35 am »
Yeah, we are winning - increasing numbers seem to be getting fed up with all the propaganda in the mainstream media too:
   :)
More Americans turning to Web for news

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-6232574.html
Nearly 70 percent of Americans believe traditional journalism is out of touch, and nearly half are turning to the Internet to get their news, according to a new survey.

- Edward R. Murrow

Offline Sonja

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2008, 02:50:23 am »
No , seriously,once in a crazy house its hard to work your way out--

"Im not crazy"
"what makes you think you are not crazy"
'Because I'm not, you have me in here for no reason"
" What makes you think so?"
"Well I wasnt crazy before they brought me here"
" so, you think you are crazy now that they brought you here?"
" no, but i want to get out of here"
" why do you think you are crazy now?'
 ' I dont! Im not crazy, I just think things are not right in the world"
"like what things?'
"well the government , but its ok Ill live , just let me out of here"
"So you are suicidal?"
"of course not!"
" so what is your problem?'
"I dont HAVE a problem, you are my problem!"
"" Now you are being aggressive and rude"
" Im not being aggressive , Im just not crazy"
" so why do you think you have aggressive tendencies?"
" WTF are you talking about?"
" theres no need for that language, youre being confrontational"
" Listen, f**k you, I want out of here, youre a controlling shit and this is a scam!"
" you seem a little overly paranoid, confrontational and aggressive, i think we should keep you hear for observation"
" f**k you, you [email protected][email protected]#[email protected]%$^%&, " SECURITY!!!!!! as they take you away in a straight jacket and jab you with some shit for days.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2008, 03:55:28 am »
THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME.

I am sorry for your plight, your a hero for the cause. Tis to me is awarning that you have given to the readers on PP>

You see the Gov. has  been tapping phones for years, it called flag and tag, key word computerized system. Thousands of technicians make the rounds around the clock, 24 hour survelance. These are not Judicialy Ok'd type spying this is but domestic spying.
I do not want to see my dosier. Here they are preparing for the final confrontation. Martial law, FEMA camps, or mental institutions, or prison. Our hero Bush, said , either your for us or against us. Sounds like more of a Nazi remark than a American one.
Free speach was a dream we had years ago, a was the constitution, bill of rights, etc. Now its strictly genocide, lies and betrayal, or if against it you are an enemy of the state, the hommeland.
The names change of course, from the Nazi Regime to the NWO. Guestapo to Homeland security, they must protect the silent majority of flagwigglers from us disidents.

Offline darsie

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2008, 10:10:39 am »
Yeah, now they just put it in your face, blast the news all over and dare you to know! They have dumbed down the population so much that people are begging to be enslaved. It reminds me of something I heard back after the Cold War Russian Communism KGB kidnappings. They asked people WHY they didnt get together and resist? They said that by that time the fear had so taken over, Solzhenitsyn wrote about this about the Gulags, that people actually felt 'relief'! when they were finally taken. I think the Jews experienced something similar, human nature wanting a finality of inevitability rather than constant fear and unknowing. I mean, how many nights can you spend wondering if this one is 'your' one? Plus everyone was spying on everyone else and turning them in....human nature is a weird animal.

I was with a good friend early this week, a patriot, against illegals mostly. He blew me away when he said, 'give me an RFID chip' to distinguish me as an american from and illegal immigrant!'. I said, 'Well they turn off your chip and you are nobody'. He said, 'youre a conspiracy theorist'. I said 'yes and with good reason'. He also said I was brainwashed over Triclosan in his toothpaste. We had a rough time.
Many of my friends think Im wrong about vaccines, such is the 'polio' brainwash of the 60's. He said I was 'sick' for saying 911 was an inside job. Many people would like us to be 'put away' for these beliefs, at least to silence what they cannot accept.Good friends, this is nothing new. Moses, Jesus, Gallileo, Columbus, Leonardo Di Vinci, the Founders, the Quakers, Tubman, Douglas, King, Susan B Anthony to name the very few suffered for ignorance of the populous, its as old as time itself.
Well, you didnt end up in Guantanamo or Renditioned to Egypt! Just a slap on the wrist as a warning girlie! a few drugs to let you know you could be gone for good. This is an area that needs to be investigated. This is Nazi all the way. This is why I have NEVER considered professional therapy for any reason, i dont want it coming up in court if Im trying to defend my land or rights that Ive been under psych help.

On a lighter note, I was at my local feed store today talking about GMO's, which got me to Flouride, doncha know...medication , blah blah, my seller says.....just imagine if you werent Flouridated how pissed off you'd be! I guess i overwhelm people..uh, ok...Im f**king talking, you keep talking too!
They wont forget me, and no one will forget you, but Clare, please dont drop off the board suddenly or we shall be a bit freaked out.

Good post. Spot-on.