Author Topic: Bush is monitoring over 917,000 "terrorists" in the United States  (Read 20773 times)

Offline chris jones

Re: Bush is monitoring over 917,000 "terrorists" in the United States
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2008, 08:17:28 pm »
Bushes defininition of terrorist.

Those Americans who beleive in the constitution. Those who do not agree with the NWO. Those who insist on staying a sovereign nation, American Patriots are his traitors, and he is keeping an eye on us. This 917,000 is a drop in the bucket, they have been monitering us for many years. They use to call it 20 years ago, flag and tag. Its in the open now, so what, do you see our faithfull pols, doing anything, our judiciary, UH,UH...big money baby.
I was flaged 34 years ago, photograped and chaneled, so were thousands of others. Resisters, they called us, among other things.

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2008, 10:56:29 pm »
I actually told someone about this.(thought I posted it already but might have been wrong)I just used a nice round 900,000 and he said good-I bet most of them are liberals-I went to the link on the first page before I even spoke to him.
He said that alot of them had "funny sounding" names like raheem and the likes so I proceeded down the list-some prominent people,and some decorated soldiers.The point I was actually trying to make(with what little information I had to work with)was that there were way too many americans on the list.I wanted to tell him who I think the enemy is but he is older than me and set in his ways but I might try to "steer" him to some good info.
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2008, 08:19:57 am »
My e-footprint isn't big enough to fit a thimble :P

Just saying I feel left out.  :'(

"When they came for the...
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2008, 10:02:32 am »
I wouldn't be so sure Joe, 500 posts here could be enough to see you on the list, never mind your contributions to any other forums/sites - either financial or written word, attendence of protests, letters to representatives etc etc
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline sid

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2008, 10:42:16 am »
If you want to know if you're on the list just have your attorney contact Homeland Security for the information.

They won't, of course, inform you but at least you will know your are now on the list (along with your attorney).

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2008, 10:42:29 am »
what is sad is this is what the american people had to go through to separate from British Commonwealths. I remember in Constitutional Law that during the revolution our country was extremely wary of accepting assistance from other nations. The most valuable people in the war were the indigenous people of America, also today i think that the natives have much to teach even if they are not Indians everywhere i think that guerrilla tactics will be the only way to rid the colonialists of the underhanded tactics they love. all i can say is look at castro and Che Guevara,  the CIA trained guevara he turned on them and look what history has taught us.. la reconquista is simpily part of the colonialists, look at spain portugal brittan germany and france, they are all such tiny nation states but they have extreme arguments about the right they say they have to annex the known world under "globalism". President bush is not just a puppet to the elite he is the throne to extortion. The presidents of the recent decades have done nothing more then run huge revenues into the banks they use to push other globalists to the front GWB1 gave it to GWB2 and bill with hilllary. its sick bush is a terrorist and some one like Brezinski is actually running the government in rouge, he has no power and he has no right yet its ok because when people are asked to give up their rights instead of sovereignty the braindead people will realize it may be too late for them. Yet all has not failed the people who are educated wont get pushed under the rug because people dont die they multiply.

faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
You are all criminals and I am turning you in for some cheeseburgers and an autographed picture book from the prezzzz.

Yummy! Hope enjoy your GMOburger or downercowburger! :D
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
You are all criminals and I am turning you in for some cheeseburgers and an autographed picture book from the prezzzz.
I coulda swore it said "...and I am turning you INTO some cheeseburgers...", at least it would make more sense, context. Ah, pass the Soyalynt Green plz...
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.