Author Topic: The Pentagon's Weapons of Mass Enslavement  (Read 62056 times)

Offline Real Truth

• I'm treason to the Patriot Act!
Re: The Pentagon's Weapons of Mass Enslavement
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2008, 09:46:07 pm »
I doubt they'll do another kamikaze propoganda lie again it didnt work to well with them for 9/11 i beleive next they'll just bomb a city and say iran did it
[98:5] And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship GOD, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight."

Offline Freeski

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2008, 09:53:08 pm »
I doubt they'll do another kamikaze propoganda lie again it didnt work to well with them for 9/11 i beleive next they'll just bomb a city and say iran did it

They need to shock the shit out of the world this time. It'll be big, but calculated. Scary times ahead. I wonder why they do it?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline jack_2002

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2008, 10:07:47 pm »
The demonic mad dog pigs inventing these infernal devices should by rights
be hung up on hooks on handcuffs, left their to die (just the same way screws
get their rocks off on helpless prisoners) and tortured with their own weapons
of "pain compliance".
Then we can laugh at the dirtbag animals while they crap their panties & cry
& suck & squeal & beg for mercy...

Offline alpha82301

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2008, 10:08:24 pm »
Why?

I just did, and I hate flying.
if you want  to go threw all the crap thats ok but i refuse to be treated as if  i wear  a thing and not a person .
lets start the new revolution ! power from God and the Constitution to all free men and women! God made man to be free .man made men into slaves

Offline Freeski

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2008, 10:47:42 pm »
The demonic mad dog pigs inventing these infernal devices should by rights
be hung up on hooks on handcuffs, left their to die (just the same way screws
get their rocks off on helpless prisoners) and tortured with their own weapons
of "pain compliance".
Then we can laugh at the dirtbag animals while they crap their panties & cry
& suck & squeal & beg for mercy...

We're fighting these bastards with our brains.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

PlzPeopleWakeUp

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2008, 10:56:52 pm »
Does this mean I need to double line my hat with tin foil now? Shiny side out right?

Looks like We The People need to start making armor.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2008, 11:33:44 pm »
Tin foil hats are for jerks!
   \
    \
     \

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline alpha82301

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2008, 07:20:28 am »
can Any one tell me a good tin foil  for a hat  say Reynolds vs Sam's club ;D
lets start the new revolution ! power from God and the Constitution to all free men and women! God made man to be free .man made men into slaves

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
Microwave Gun To Make People Hear Things
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2008, 10:08:12 pm »
http://www.russiatoday.ru/scitech/news/27102

Microwave gun can blow your mind

A U.S. company is developing a microwave gun that can make people hear things. The Department of Defense sponsored project is thought to have military and crowd-control applications.

The device is based on the ‘microwave auditory effect’ or Frey effect named so after the scientists Allan Frey who researched it in the early 1960s. A modulated short-range signal beamed at someone produces shockwaves in the inner ear and makes him hear sounds that nobody else does. It was first discovered during WWII by crews operating radar.

The Sierra Nevada Corporation is working on a system called MEDUSA or Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio. It will utilise the Frey effect and make it into a feasible weapon.

The idea is to subject targets to microwave-induced ‘loud sounds’ that would discomfort or even incapacitate people. Since the beam is closely focused it would cause no harm to those not in the line of fire.

The company claims it will present a working prototype in about a year.

Experts say the concept is plausible, but the possible health risks must be studied before the gun is used. A powerful microwave emitter can cause serious damage to ears or brain reports the journal New Scientist.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline jack_2002

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2008, 11:35:00 pm »
"Freeski" wrote:

>>>"We're fighting these bastards with our brains."

OK then, that makes sense, I'll agree with that.

However, what your saying works fine when we all
still have some civil liberties, rights to protest and
dissent, along with some first amendment rights
and some habeas corpus left along with at least
a bit of a semblance of a civilized society.

All that's out the window when the tyrants from
hell unleash their illegal, unlawful, unconstitutional
police state martial hell upon us and your friends
are disappeared somewhere in some fema camp
chained up waiting for the double tap to the head
and the pigs from hell have burned down your
home, killed off your family and your on the run
from the death squads in black who are also
spawned in hell....

When all that comes crashing down all that will
matter to you for fighting will be that gun, ammo,
extra clips, a sharp knife, your combat skills and
the desperate hope for some payback against the
foul enemy....

Hey, this is for real, not just a whole lot of hyperbole.
There's a bunch of totalitarian demonic cirminals
out there fixing on raping, torturing us, killing us
all and grinding us up for dogmeat!

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline TruthHunter

Re: Microwave Gun To Make People Hear Things
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2008, 02:27:45 pm »
Google Project Blue Beam to see the true extent of this technology. They can make you hear the voice of God and manipulate your emotions to make you believe it and you will do whatever the voice tells you to do. The NWO may not have to exterminate us, they can simply blanket an area with microwaves ordering us all to commit suicide.

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2008, 02:33:18 pm »
Probably very easy to use this sort of technology to convince someone that they're insane, or have a doc declare them insane, then lock them up in a straightjacket.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2008, 12:06:47 am »
Google Project Blue Beam to see the true extent of this technology. They can make you hear the voice of God and manipulate your emotions to make you believe it and you will do whatever the voice tells you to do. The NWO may not have to exterminate us, they can simply blanket an area with microwaves ordering us all to commit suicide.

And they can spray chemtrail formations to make you see God (if they want)

Offline alpha82301

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2008, 11:53:22 pm »
gods what  happend to us  damn  if we don't  need a G .C  . Patten

Offline Freeski

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2008, 01:35:49 am »
gods what  happend to us  damn  if we don't  need a G .C  . Patten

Yikes.

Offline Bh

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2008, 08:25:17 pm »
I bet they've already been using it as coerced or enhanced interrogation, didn't leave a mark only takes a couple seconds.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2008, 09:34:24 pm »
God only knows what we're doing.

Offline Bh

« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2008, 10:56:45 pm »
Who is "they"?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2008, 11:18:17 pm »

Offline Bh

« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2008, 11:15:21 am »
TPTB
I never saw that before, I googled it, I guess you're right, I'm going to have to do some research. With all this crap taking place I bet they shut down the Internet next. They have to know about forums like this one. Or maybe they have people come in and dispute stuff. I don't know. I think I first heard about this forum listening to the radio at night, I'm glad I checked it out.

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2008, 11:20:03 am »
I believe the US govt is in possession of an alien suicide weapon..it can literally make you kill yourself if your armed.how dependable it is im not sure..I know this sounds crazy but? you never know.
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Freeski

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2008, 07:32:58 pm »
I never saw that before, I googled it, I guess you're right, I'm going to have to do some research. With all this crap taking place I bet they shut down the Internet next. They have to know about forums like this one. Or maybe they have people come in and dispute stuff. I don't know. I think I first heard about this forum listening to the radio at night, I'm glad I checked it out.

Yeah, very nice to have a site like this!

Offline Bh

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2008, 07:59:10 pm »
Yeah, very nice to have a site like this!
The founding fathers have got to be spinning in their graves right now, this is NOT what they had in mind! I can't decide what scares me more, Bush and his mob of thugs and their empire building, (what's next Iran?) the Arab Democrat nominee or the senile guy.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2008, 08:24:01 pm »
just get more people to pay attention.

Offline Bh

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2008, 08:48:07 pm »
just get more people to pay attention.
That's the only way, I already told two other people about this site.

Offline Bh

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2008, 11:24:55 am »
We need to fight the TPTB! Wake up people!

JTCoyoté

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2008, 12:31:21 pm »
We need to fight the TPTB! Wake up people!

You need to make that pic your avatar, Bh... or at the very least put it in your signature line...

JTCoyoté

"We shall cause the United States
to spend itself to destruction."

~Vladimir. I. Lenin

Offline Bh

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2008, 05:57:51 pm »
You need to make that pic your avatar, Bh... or at the very least put it in your signature line...

It's a very tempting avatar indeed! But you guys might get the wrong impression of me.

Meanwhile back on topic, this sounds interesting.
Again, here's that theme of killing most -I guess - Americans, and now we have a name for who will do it the NWO, but what's that? Neocons again? Think about it for a couple minutes, what would America look like if "all of us" committed suicide, who would be left? How would the country function with a - I guess - large portion of it's population committing suicide, who would collect and bury the bodies? How would the microwave blanket be able to tell the difference between good guys and bad guys? Would a tinfoil hat make any difference? I'm obviously missing something here.

Would these people survive?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2008, 06:55:20 pm »
Quote: Again, here's that theme of killing most -I guess - Americans, and now we have a name for who will do it the NWO, but what's that? Neocons again?

Is it not possible that you just haven't been paying attention, or that you need to read more? As for the NWO, that's a term I don't personally subscribe to - I prefer International Criminal Syndicate - but call it anything you want.

As for the killing off of most Americans, once you get a handle on how the powers that be really operate, and factor in sophisticated propaganda techniques, mass media collusion, public relations, the concept of power, money - and historical terrorist events that were actually caused by governments, you start too see that there is in fact something rotten going on.

And so you look into it - because you're a patriot and because you care about yourself, your family and the Earth itself. What about your own family? Do you want to leave them a good world or a world run by criminals?

There's a lot of theory and conjecture and yes, even disinfo here, but there's also an amazing amount of eye-opening truth and good people to whom you can float your ideas.

Offline Bh

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2008, 08:11:57 pm »
Quote: Again, here's that theme of killing most -I guess - Americans, and now we have a name for who will do it the NWO, but what's that? Neocons again?

Is it not possible that you just haven't been paying attention, or that you need to read more? As for the NWO, that's a term I don't personally subscribe to - I prefer International Criminal Syndicate - but call it anything you want.

As for the killing off of most Americans, once you get a handle on how the powers that be really operate, and factor in sophisticated propaganda techniques, mass media collusion, public relations, the concept of power, money - and historical terrorist events that were actually caused by governments, you start too see that there is in fact something rotten going on.

And so you look into it - because you're a patriot and because you care about yourself, your family and the Earth itself. What about your own family? Do you want to leave them a good world or a world run by criminals?

There's a lot of theory and conjecture and yes, even disinfo here, but there's also an amazing amount of eye-opening truth and good people to whom you can float your ideas.
I've read all about this New World Order, I think it started when Jefferson went to fight the pirates on the Barbary Coast, but some argue it started with our migration from England, I'm not sure.

You seem like a smart guy, how many Americans will the U.S. Govt. have to kill to usher in this New World Order? How many million?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2008, 08:19:19 pm »
I've read all about this New World Order, I think it started when Jefferson went to fight the pirates on the Barbary Coast, but some argue it started with our migration from England, I'm not sure.

You seem like a smart guy, how many Americans will the U.S. Govt. have to kill to usher in this New World Order? How many million?

Look man, I hardly know anything okay so you're going to have to figure that one out yourself. I can tell you, though, that you shouldn't set out looking for an address for the NWO. You have to understand the power of money and the nature of power at the global level. See Aaron Russo's Freedom to Fascism. Just search it here. It's a good intro movie.

Offline Bh

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2008, 11:38:16 pm »
Look man, I hardly know anything okay so you're going to have to figure that one out yourself. I can tell you, though, that you shouldn't set out looking for an address for the NWO. You have to understand the power of money and the nature of power at the global level. See Aaron Russo's Freedom to Fascism. Just search it here. It's a good intro movie.
I work for a living, don't have time to watch any "intro" movies. You admit you know "hardly anything" yet you want me to be swayed by some "intro" movie? Use your own logic back on yourself and you will quickly see it doesn't pan out. Next?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2008, 05:35:04 am »
I work for a living, don't have time to watch any "intro" movies. You admit you know "hardly anything" yet you want me to be swayed by some "intro" movie? Use your own logic back on yourself and you will quickly see it doesn't pan out. Next?

How can you expect to understand anything unless you take the time and effort to study it?

Offline Bh

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2008, 01:04:11 pm »
Quote from: Bh
Quote from: Freeski
Look man, I hardly know anything okay
Okay.

How can you expect to understand anything unless you take the time and effort to study it?
Look man, as I said earlier I've read all about the New World Order, and I don't buy it, unless it refers to the natural evolution of the world becoming more global in all aspects of commerce and communication. Is the Internet part of the New World Order? Did you see the movie Fahrenheit 9/11? How about An Inconvenient Truth?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2008, 09:23:24 pm »
I've seen every one of those movies along with America From Freedom to Fascism, 911 Mysteries and many, many more. When you take the time to study, you learn things so the MORE you study a subject, the more you know about it. A lot of us here have studied things like 9/11, the Constitution, corruption, war, liberty... things like that and have found a completely different world than what you think you have. That's it.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2008, 09:33:53 pm »
ps - because it's obviously bugging you, when I said "I know nothing" I meant that in a relative sense, i.e. I know nothing compared to what there is to know out there.

Offline Bh

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2008, 10:29:15 pm »
I've seen every one of those movies
Really? And you believe them all?
along with America From Freedom to Fascism, 911 Mysteries and many, many more.
So movies and other made up stuff is your source?

Quote from: Freeski"
When you take the time to study,
A little condescending perhaps in light of you're inability to refute anything with credible sources?
you learn things so the MORE you study a subject, the more you know about it. A lot of us here have studied things like 9/11, the Constitution, corruption, war, liberty... things like that and have found a completely different world than what you think you have. That's it.
Really? What world do I have?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2008, 10:36:21 pm »
Really? And you believe them all?So movies and other made up stuff is your source?
 A little condescending perhaps in light of you're inability to refute anything with credible sources?Really? What world do I have?

Really? And you believe them all?

Easy dude... you aren't gonna get a fight out of me but I'll tell you what I know for as long as you like, and for as long as I'm still interested.

To your question: What do you mean 'do I believe them all'? Like, do I believe every statement, opinion and fact in those films? Of course not. That's why I earlier said "I know nothing", because there is way too much to learn in this world. No one can do it. If you really care about the subject, a good place to start is with the Declaration of Independence.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2008, 10:44:43 pm »
So movies and other made up stuff is your source?

Are you trying to trip me up or something?

Yes, lots of movies are my source. Dude, movies are but one form of communication - a passive form - where the viewer is in receive mode. It's a good big picture tool. A good movie, like ENDGAME or Freedom To Facism, pieces together information from a variety of sources (yes, including Fox, CNN, The New York Times, all of them) that point to government and corporate corruption. Isn't that worth looking into?

As for me, personally, I can't ignore what's there.